PDA

View Full Version : The Hacker is in.

Kaith
October 27th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Hello to everyone out there! As you can tell I'm new here and as for the Hacker, well I really love to mess around with the emulators, even though I'm not that good at writing scripts yet.

To be frank, I'm just trying to rack up posts so I can post a picture about a bug for the hack, Pokemon Gust. But I'd appreciate it if you said hi back XD

Meganium
October 27th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Well, don't try to rush yourself to achieve that lucky 15! :P Give yourself time to explore the place, and maybe post in some interesting discussions before you go ahead and post that image at the Emulation section. (although you can still post attachments here, even if you don't have 15 posts yet, try doing that). :P

Welcome aboard, by the way! The Emulation section here is quite active, and you'll fit in here in no time. You'll get some help with scripting from our most experienced hackers. Have a great time here at the forums, and don't be shy to ask me questions, okay! See ya around. :3

Overlord Drakow
October 27th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I find it pretty amusing that the user title of a welcoming moderator is "Your Worst Nightmare". I digress though.

For a moment I thought you had hacked your way into Pokecommunity or something crazy like that.

Anyway allow me to introduce myself.

I am the Absolute Supreme Overlord of Darkness. My purpose in this life is to rule the universe! The Darkness pulses through my veins granting me ultimate POWER! Embrace the Darkness! Defeat the Divine Light! For the Light blinds the human mind and causes humans to act recklessly on emotion. Dark Justice is absolute; it forgoes emotion and relies purely on logically constructed facts and assumptions. No matter how fast Light travels, Darkness will always be waiting.

All of the fools who dare oppose my absolute supremacy, shall suffer my overwhelming wrath in the eternally black abyss of hell! The icing terror of despair shall sink into the souls of my enemies as the blackest darkness covers this planet. Numbed with fear, they watch helplessly as the Dark lord rises to power. For dominance is not enough - I demand Absolute Supremacy! There is no hope in hell for those who stand against me.

Enjoy your hacking at PC.

Kaith
October 27th, 2011, 01:11 PM
For a moment I thought you had hacked your way into Pokecommunity or something crazy like that.
Haha, no, that's called macking, where someone illegally breaks into an electronic database and does bad things. Hacking is doing good things! As for the reason I put, 'The Hacker is in' was because I wanted my thread to be more original then the 'Hi' or 'Hiya' that I saw everyone putting up.

I am the Absolute Supreme Overlord of Darkness. My purpose in this life is to rule the universe! The Darkness pulses through my veins granting me ultimate POWER! Embrace the Darkness! Defeat the Divine Light! For the Light blinds the human mind and causes humans to act recklessly on emotion. Dark Justice is absolute; it forgoes emotion and relies purely on logically constructed facts and assumptions. No matter how fast Light travels, Darkness will always be waiting.

All of the fools who dare oppose my absolute supremacy, shall suffer my overwhelming wrath in the eternally black abyss of hell! The icing terror of despair shall sink into the souls of my enemies as the blackest darkness covers this planet. Numbed with fear, they watch helplessly as the Dark lord rises to power. For dominance is not enough - I demand Absolute Supremacy! There is no hope in hell for those who stand against me.

Enjoy your hacking at PC.

0.0 Remind me not to get on your bad side, as in the side of light XD. But thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome from Meganium90 too! Yours seems much nicer than someone else I just met =D

The Author
October 27th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Hacker? You're not the only one this place is teeming with hackers! (myself included)

Welcome to PC! Make sure to read the rules!

Twiggy
October 28th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Hello to everyone out there! As you can tell I'm new here and as for the Hacker, well I really love to mess around with the emulators, even though I'm not that good at writing scripts yet.

To be frank, I'm just trying to rack up posts so I can post a picture about a bug for the hack, Pokemon Gust. But I'd appreciate it if you said hi back XD

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hacking games is fun when you have a lot of help. Ahahaha! Racking up posts? I do hope that you do post around the forums for a long, long time - can't wait to see you being active, so...

Have fun around PC, anyway!