PDA

View Full Version : [Wi-Fi] New Tournament! (Wolflare approved)

pokecole
October 27th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Alright! Here are some rules o.o
1. It will be OU and have all the standard clauses (hax, sleep, species, and others)
2.It will be on Wi-Fi connection.
3. I will prolly donate a couple prizes, and maybe some others will donate some too. If you donate a prize then you have a free pass to the 2nd round.
4. If there is an odd number of people in a round then someone will get a by to the next round.
5. If someone cheats, or doesnt follow a rule then they will be DQ'd.
6. No rude language. You be DQ'd if you use such language.
7. Have fun! This is mandatory! (lol jk)
To sign-up, leave your name and friend code. Since I wanna join also, here's mine.
Name: Pokecole
FC: 0046-2993-3466
The signups will end on Nov. 4th

Entrants: Pokecole (FC: 0046-2993-3466), lunis (FC: 3224-5402-6613), ShinySalamance888 (FC:4040-5880-9203), GlaciaFox (FC:5286-4424-1079), Gonz0 (FC:1978-9745-0208), Akatsuki_no_Tenshi (FC:4770 7051 3788), GaryCarvalho (FC:4384-2906-6249), Elijah (FC:0862-3260-1629).

SIGNUPS HAVE ENDED! The tournament may start! I couldn't find a working bracket I could save, but here's who battles, they are random.

GaryCarvalho vs. Elijah; Winner: GaryCarvalho
ShinySalamance888 vs. lunis; Winner: lunis
Gonz0 vs. Pokecole; Winner: Gonz0 (by defalt)
GlaciaFox vs. Akatsuki_no_Tenshi; Winner: Akatsuki_no_Tenshi

Round Two!
lunis vs. Akatsuki_no_Tenshi; Winner: Akatsuki_no_Tenshi
Gonz0 vs. GaryCarvalho; Winner: GaryCarvalho

Finals!
Akatsuki_no_Tenshi vs. GaryCarvalho

Due anytime, preferably quick since there is one battle.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
October 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Is this tournament 5th gen?

Ghost Lunis
October 29th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Sure ill join this tournament as well^_^
Name lunis
Fc: in sig

Calamity
October 30th, 2011, 01:25 PM
I'll sign up then!
Name: Cal
Fc's in sig.

pokecole
October 30th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Is this tournament 5th gen?
Oh, i forgot to mention this, yes it is in 5th gen.

GlaciaFox
October 30th, 2011, 05:08 PM
if thats ok ima join as well.
my fc is for white ver. 5286-4424-1079
trainer name sahra

Gonzo
October 30th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I'm in.

Name: Gonzo
FC: 1978-9745-0208

What kind of prizes you're going to provide?

pokecole
October 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM
I'm in.

Name: Gonzo
FC: 1978-9745-0208

What kind of prizes you're going to provide?
3rd: At the very least this Tangela UT lvl 1 Relaxed Chlorophyll Moves: Ingrain, Constrict, Leech Seed, Giga Drain.
Thats all i will say for now o.o

Ghost Lunis
October 30th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I'll donate a shiny lvl 1 ut flawless adamant Tepig to the winner

pokecole
October 30th, 2011, 05:54 PM
I'll donate a shiny lvl 1 ut flawless adamant Tepig to the winner
Thank you very much! I dont have a whole lot to offer atm, so donations will be nice, like this one. Very generous person.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
October 31st, 2011, 09:29 AM
Than I' m in wiiii
Name: Akatsuki_no_Tenshi
FC: 4770 7051 3788

GaryCarvalho
October 31st, 2011, 11:40 AM
Name:GaryCarvalho
FC: 4384-2906-6249

GlaciaFox
October 31st, 2011, 02:06 PM
I have a decent amount of pokemon n if its ok i can donate an eevee lv. 1 w/ adoptability
Or victini or zorua lv.1 or oshawott lv1 u can decide which one is best.

pokecole
October 31st, 2011, 03:26 PM
I have a decent amount of pokemon n if its ok i can donate an eevee lv. 1 w/ adoptability
Or victini or zorua lv.1 or oshawott lv1 u can decide which one is best.
Probably it would go like this, whichever you would donate Victini > zorua > oshawott > eevee. Like i said its ur choice on which to donate.

GlaciaFox
November 2nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Ok then id prob. Offer the eevee since it can still be bred and they have the ice and moss rock just in case someone wants a leafeon or glaceon. i'll also let it hold a stone of choice.

pokecole
November 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Ok then id prob. Offer the eevee since it can still be bred and they have the ice and moss rock just in case someone wants a leafeon or glaceon. i'll also let it hold a stone of choice.
Ok, sounds good. I will prolly put this as 2nd place prize. As for lunis's donation, that will be first prize.

Brolijah
November 3rd, 2011, 06:04 AM
can i sign up?
name:Elijah (trainer is Emma)
FC: in my sig

GlaciaFox
November 3rd, 2011, 07:56 PM
Alright then. Cant wait til it starts :D

pokecole
November 4th, 2011, 01:32 PM
EVERYONE READ FIRST POST! XD

Ghost Lunis
November 4th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Haha awesome...another tournament that I'll be out in the first round. I have yet been able to beat shinysalamence. He's pretty good.^_^ im looking forward to use my new additions. *crosses fingers*

pokecole
November 4th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Ya, ShinySalamance and i have battled several times, its usually fairly even, although I wanna say he won most, can't remember. LOL

GaryCarvalho
November 4th, 2011, 02:48 PM
I won against Ellijah.
filllerrr

Brolijah
November 4th, 2011, 03:05 PM
i had really bad luck in that battle, sadly. i've had better battles

pokecole
November 4th, 2011, 03:15 PM
i had really bad luck in that battle, sadly. i've had better battles
alright that means Gary advances!

GlaciaFox
November 4th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Oh and btw the eevee ability i have was anticipation i thought it was adoptability..is that by any chance its ability in gen 5 or something? Oh n i had no idea it started! Time for mai team to get pumped up! XD

pokecole
November 4th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Oh, well anticipation is even better! Anticipation is its DW ability. So im sure somebody will really want that 0.0 and the tournament just started today so dont feel left out. XD

Calamity
November 5th, 2011, 05:08 AM
Tournament looks pretty good so far! Good luck to everyone!

Edit: Lost, my own fault really.

pokecole
November 5th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Alright looks like lunis is moving on.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
November 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Just to let you know I won against Glacia chan

GlaciaFox
November 7th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Fighting types are always my enemies XD lol
anyways thats awesome! i got eevee from the gts so i guess i was a bit lucky and if u ever host another tourney i could prob. offer that birthday togekiss since my bday is really close by.^^

Ghost Lunis
November 7th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Sweet only one more match until the 2nd round

pokecole
November 12th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Alright, im sorry recently i've been gone for about a week or two, i've been tending to some personal affairs, and im going to say tht Gonz0 can advance since i've been gone. So the tournament can advance, all of u who are still here thank you for being patient. Updating bracket soon.

Ghost Lunis
November 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Sent a message to akatsuki no tenchi

GaryCarvalho
November 16th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I won against Gonz0.
filllerrr

Gonzo
November 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Lost to GaryCarvahlo
but he's a cheater, he had a Jirachi in Master Ball which is impossible.
Also, I don't know equal stats of his Scrafty, but Tmid Max SpAtk Focus Blast did only 50% damage to it (it's possible, but I doubt in it's legality, since Jirachi is a cheat).

I wanted to send the video to Battle Videos, but it says there's a problem with Pokemon in video. If you don't mind using cheats, I won't bother you. If you do, I can upload the vid on Youtube.
Cheers

GaryCarvalho
November 16th, 2011, 01:36 PM
LOOOOL probably it was your 4 shinny kyurem , latios, volcarona and Virizaion, not about talking your deoxys and heatran too, and my pokemon's are 0 shinny 1 gengar,swellow,vaporeaon, electivier, scrafty and jirachi,and jirachi isn't hacked and there are people that could it upload video and i try before having him, ah and one more thing, 361 spd ;) so normal for a tank.

Gonzo
November 16th, 2011, 02:10 PM
hehehe, you know what's RNG? That's my method of obtaining pokes like that. If you want to see most of those pokes, click the link in my sig. All of them are mentioned in the thread.

Jirachi is a hack, because Jirachi can have pokeball or Cherish Ball only, sorry. Jirachi can't be caught in wild and never was. FACE IT :P

Ask Trade Corner moderators about my pokemon's legality, when I had a Trade thread here, no one ever complaint about legality of my pokes.

Edit: I reported that fact to moderators, I hope they'll help us solve it.

GaryCarvalho
November 16th, 2011, 02:24 PM
you really can face it that you lost really?? lol omfg

Gonzo
November 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I don't care if I lost, really, the match was good all in all and I enjoyed the game.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
November 16th, 2011, 03:10 PM
I'm sorry about interfering, but I saw that Jirachi real life and I must say even if it is hacked it doesn't pose much of a threat, it doesn't even have any 31ivs xD
If it's stats aren't over the top I don't think it creates any problem, besides RNG is almost the same thing it's all easy play

P.S: I won against lunis, great match it was ^^, love epicness :D

Ghost Lunis
November 16th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Most excellent loss to akatsuki! GG.

GlaciaFox
November 18th, 2011, 03:09 PM
lol the point of the game is to have fun with it so anyways when the winner is announced let me know so i dont forget to send their award so good luck to you all.

pokecole
November 19th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Ok, so Akatsuki_no_Tenshi will move on. Well, for the others im not sure there is much i can do, u guys will either need to have a rematch with different pokes, or find out if Gary's pokemon are hacked.

Ghost Lunis
November 19th, 2011, 11:32 AM
As ling as it isn't holding a ribbon I can hack check any pokemon. We will have to trade n trade back though.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
November 19th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure you can just record a fight with versus recorder and upload it to the gts.
P.S: I really don't think that Jirachi made any difference, especially against a team full of legendearies, I saw the replay and the only thing Jirachi did the entire match was T-Wave xD.
Either way your call ref, I'll just chill until you get my opponent

Gonzo
November 20th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Do whatever you guys want. If I see a trade thread with random breedable pokes, and then I'm fighting against Perfect IVs pokes something's wrong IMO. I'd take a serious team, not just random perfects I got in my Black.

If you use legal hacks, it's your DUTY to inform your opponent about that, this is my point, not the fact I disagree with my loss.
(Sorry for not replying earlier but I was on a weekend and I had no Internet connection)

GaryCarvalho
November 20th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Ok this is the thing, you checked my trade thread, but the only purpose of my trade thread is helping people completing their pokedex and mine. Second I was traded a flawless Ditto which I use to breed all my pokemons, I waste hours hatching the eggs until they come out as I want and you come here and say they're hacked when you have a party full of shiny legendaries and use the so called "legal hacks" which as Akatsuki no Tenshi said is easy play.
The only pokemon on my party that wasn't obtained this way was Jirachi which I got from GTS, I had no idea it was hacked, black version is my first pokemon game and I didn't know Jirachi was unobtainable with master ball.
Finally if you want a rematch battle I'll be able today or tomorrow, otherwise I'll just leave this tourney.

Gonzo
November 20th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I don't use any kind of hacks. RNG is simply not letting your game to choose a random egg or encounter, it's meant to give you Pokemon you want. (not species or moves, but stats, IVs, nature and ability if a pokemon has more than one ability.

I don't care about this tournament since I participated just for fun, so final is yours, since you've won the match. I wouldn't feel good winning something by cheating and I hope you'd feel the same.

pokecole
November 24th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Ok, thank you everyone for being so adult about this. Since Gonz0 is ok with losing, we need not a hack check or anything. Updating bracket, also Gonz0 and Lunis will need to battle for 3rd place.

Akatsuki no Tenshi
November 24th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Very well then, I shall try to battle him by Saturday, if you don't mind

pokecole
November 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Ok, that'll be great, gl and hf!

Akatsuki no Tenshi
November 29th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Sorry for the delay, Gary won the match :D
Really great battle it was

Ghost Lunis
December 1st, 2011, 04:01 PM
I beat gonzo for third.
Gary, hit me up for your Tepig. Good job to everyone in the tournament.

GaryCarvalho
December 3rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
sry only comming today, yes it was a great match Akatsuki no Tenshi :D we have to do some more :D

pokecole
December 3rd, 2011, 08:19 PM
alright good games everyone! Prizes will be distributed soon hopefully, lunis hit me up whenever ur online.

GlaciaFox
December 8th, 2011, 06:38 PM
awesome!! the tourneys over now eh? let me know when u want the prize.

Ghost Lunis
December 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner, but gary got his tepig