• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hey there!

BaileyPlaysPokemon

YouTube Vid maker, Gen I lover
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Hey guys! Name's Bailey. In case the username (and participation in this forum?) didn't make it blatantly obvious, I play pokemon. Currently working on completing the Pokedex since online functionality is limited/sucky to me 70% of the time.

The number one reason I'm here is to just have a little bit of fun. School is always SO stressful, and the thing that has picked me up since I was four years old in this situation has been Pokemon. However, as both Pokemon and I have aged, I feel pokemon based discussions I can have are constantly being limited. This, as well as the other threads I have joined, hopefully will help me just smile every once and a while.

The fun craziness of forums also fuels the second reason why I am joining this and many other forums. I actually am starting a YouTube series (starting November 1st, as in a few days from now) and while I already have a few videos set to go on this thing, I am trying to start participating in forums for two reasons: first, because you can get a HELL of a lot of good ideas from these things; and second, because I am really hoping people on the forums can fact check my videos, critque them, or whatever they feel they may have to do.

As a hardcore gen I fan (I hope I'm not alone on that!) I sometimes get lost in my own little world of pokemon, and sometimes I entirely forget the evolution (yes, pun intended) that Pokemon has seen since I completed the Pokedex on my Blue version back in 1997 (that makes me feel so old). As a hardcore pokemon fan, it is a HUGE sense of personal pride for me to be putting out relevant content that doesn't defy the laws of the PokeWorld. I figured that people on forums obviously would be a great source for this.

However, I do NOT want to be perceived as a "leech," only joining this forum to spam my YouTube series. Pokemon really means a lot to me on an incredibly personal level. I know it sounds stupid, but Pokemon may be the only reason I'm alive today, and i'm not even saying that in a joking or metaphorical tone. I don't intend on spilling my guts out; it IS only my first day. But maybe as I continue to grow attached to this community I will be more open about that sort of stuff.

Well, idk if this is quite ANYTHING like your stereotypical first-day post. I look forward to talking to you guys!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hey guys! Name's Bailey. In case the username (and participation in this forum?) didn't make it blatantly obvious, I play pokemon. Currently working on completing the Pokedex since online functionality is limited/sucky to me 70% of the time.

The number one reason I'm here is to just have a little bit of fun. School is always SO stressful, and the thing that has picked me up since I was four years old in this situation has been Pokemon. However, as both Pokemon and I have aged, I feel pokemon based discussions I can have are constantly being limited. This, as well as the other threads I have joined, hopefully will help me just smile every once and a while.

The fun craziness of forums also fuels the second reason why I am joining this and many other forums. I actually am starting a YouTube series (starting November 1st, as in a few days from now) and while I already have a few videos set to go on this thing, I am trying to start participating in forums for two reasons: first, because you can get a HELL of a lot of good ideas from these things; and second, because I am really hoping people on the forums can fact check my videos, critque them, or whatever they feel they may have to do.

As a hardcore gen I fan (I hope I'm not alone on that!) I sometimes get lost in my own little world of pokemon, and sometimes I entirely forget the evolution (yes, pun intended) that Pokemon has seen since I completed the Pokedex on my Blue version back in 1997 (that makes me feel so old). As a hardcore pokemon fan, it is a HUGE sense of personal pride for me to be putting out relevant content that doesn't defy the laws of the PokeWorld. I figured that people on forums obviously would be a great source for this.

However, I do NOT want to be perceived as a "leech," only joining this forum to spam my YouTube series. Pokemon really means a lot to me on an incredibly personal level. I know it sounds stupid, but Pokemon may be the only reason I'm alive today, and i'm not even saying that in a joking or metaphorical tone. I don't intend on spilling my guts out; it IS only my first day. But maybe as I continue to grow attached to this community I will be more open about that sort of stuff.

Well, idk if this is quite ANYTHING like your stereotypical first-day post. I look forward to talking to you guys!

Welcome to the forums! Wow, your introduction is really, really long!

I'm here just for fun... and to do stuff so that my game is more complete!

I wonder whether I'll make real use of YT these days?

I'm a Gen V fan, huh? Seems like we're different when it comes to this. Guess I'm more of a new guy.

Don't worry - just post around, and make yourself known - you'll be fine, and I think it's a great help for your activity, no?

Have fun around the forums. I do hope to see you again!

Back