View Full Version : cutest Eevee evolution

Moltres Rider
November 2nd, 2011, 6:47 AM
of the Eevee evolutios, which do you think is the cutest?

November 2nd, 2011, 7:16 AM
Umbreon for me, I adore its colour scheme. Its shiny form is cooler to me though, I adore the black and blue colours. xD

November 2nd, 2011, 7:44 AM
I'd say Glaceon, I find it really cute, flawless, and a very soft face, which makes me wanna hug it! <3

November 2nd, 2011, 8:44 AM
Espeon and Glaceon are close by, but Flareon takes it for me. Between my Gen I bias and its fluffiness, I simply couldn't resist.

Mr Cat Dog
November 2nd, 2011, 8:44 AM
In terms of 'cuteness', probably Vaporeon. Jolteon and Leafeon are too jagged to be truly 'cute'; I've never been a fan of Flareon's design, and harbour no positive feelings towards it; Espeon, Umbreon and Glaceon are certainly giving Vappy a run for its money, but I like that Vaporeon is always kinda happy in pictures, like the one in the OP. The others all look super-serious, which definitely hinders the cuteness factors of them. So, Vaporeon gets my vote.

November 2nd, 2011, 9:03 AM
Well that's fun, I've never thought of which one I find cutest. :3

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen4/platinum_action/471.png Glaceon is super cute and soft, and I bet despite being an Ice type Pokémon it gives very warm nice hugs, so I pick Glaceon. :D

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen4/platinum_action/197.png Umbreon is my favourite Eeveelution overall and I think it is the second cutest, however it always looks kind of serious or mad and that is saddening.
http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen4/platinum_action/136.png Flareon looks super fluffy and soft and wonderful but it's probably too hot to hug. :(
http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen4/platinum_action/196.png Espeon is super cute and soft, I just don't know why I don't find it as cute as Glaceon and Umbreon.
http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen4/platinum_action/134.png Vaporeon is amazingly adorable to look at but I have to take hugz into account. Fishies are not good at hugs. :(
http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen4/platinum_action/470.png I'm assuming if I even touched Leafeon it would give me a million paper cuts at once. ;;
http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen4/platinum_action/135.png Jolteon is the same, only a million little electrically charged pinpricks. Also wtf at its tail.

There is my Eeveelution cuteness hierarchy. :3 They are all cute but some are cuter than others.

November 2nd, 2011, 1:08 PM
I like Umbreon and Flareon. Umbreon looks sleek and smooth, and adorable. Flareon is something I'd sleep with at night. It looks so warm and fluffy.

November 2nd, 2011, 1:59 PM
I like Glaceon, it's a cutie <3.

The Nightmare
November 2nd, 2011, 3:32 PM
I normally think evee is the cutest but for evolution, vaporeon.

November 2nd, 2011, 5:14 PM
I'd say Glaceon, i have it on level 43 too

November 2nd, 2011, 6:17 PM
It has to be Espeon, Glaceon and Leafeon and Jolteon. :3

November 3rd, 2011, 1:13 AM
I think Vaporeon is cute, not just from its eyes, but its sleek body shape.

November 3rd, 2011, 1:46 AM
I like Glaceon, Espeon and Flareon.

November 3rd, 2011, 2:56 AM
it's Flareon cause I like it's shiny and non shiny forms

November 3rd, 2011, 4:48 AM

Glaceon >> Espeon > Vaporeon >>>> Flareon > Leafeon >>>> Jolteon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Umbreon

November 3rd, 2011, 11:06 AM
Totally Glaceon! At first i liked Flareon, then Vaporeon but i never knew about Glaceon or Leafeon. And when i saw Glaceon she became my fave pokemon! So totally Glaceon! :3

November 3rd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Hmm.. The cutest, I'd say, is Vaporeon.

November 3rd, 2011, 2:51 PM
I find them all cute. But, Umbreon really hit a spot on me.

Otter Mii-kun
November 3rd, 2011, 3:49 PM
I'd say Vaporeon is the cutest. Its tail makes it look like a mermaid. Flareon looks super cute and fluffy, but as Ineffable~ said, it's probably too hot to handle.

November 3rd, 2011, 3:54 PM
Flareon! It looks so fluffy and to me, that's cute. It looks like something that I can actually cuddle when compared to the rest.

November 3rd, 2011, 3:58 PM
jolteon glaceon umbreon leafeon :3

Maple Leaf
November 4th, 2011, 2:23 PM
Vaporeon and Glaceon for me. I love Jolteon, but those two are definitely cuter.

For a Pokemon, Glaceon looks so cuddly. <3 Vaporeon not as much, but it's still among the top two.

November 4th, 2011, 2:34 PM
Glaceon obv, gotta love it

Grif of Hearts
November 4th, 2011, 3:04 PM
Vaporeon, in my opinion.

Granted, all of the others give it a run for its money. After all, the Eevee evolutions are designed to be adorable and rather deadly at times. Luckily, Vaporean also happens to be my favourite of the pack in general, wielding all kinds of adaptable techniques to fend off a foe. In the true water-type style, of course.

November 5th, 2011, 10:25 AM
The cutest, and my favorite, would be Vaporeon.

November 5th, 2011, 5:14 PM
They're all cute, but I vote Leafeon. That greenish color scheme makes him so adorable. Flareon a close second.

November 5th, 2011, 6:59 PM
My favourite Eevelution (disregarding cuteness, since I really don't care about that) is Jolteon, by far (mine is awesome 8D... at lvl. 89 too), and while he may have his share of cuteness, to me the cutest out of the pack is Flareon. Makes me thing it's a poké I'd have at the top of my bed to warm me up at night, lol.

I always had a trauma with Vaporeon since when I was little I used a water stone on my first Eevee, and I thought (thanks to FRLG's vaporeon design) that he had no legs, instead of having the fin as a tail... and that made me so sad, haha. Then I wanted to reverse it and get a different one, because I thought I created a monster. I recovered from that, but got traumatized again when playing against Vaporeons in competitive battling, in the rain. I never got Vappy's good side, shame, since he's a good poké overall, and mildly cute

November 5th, 2011, 9:51 PM
Vaporeon, the others look a bit more serious than him.

November 5th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Yeah, Vaporeon is the coolest of any Eeveelution!

Plus, he's my fave.

November 6th, 2011, 7:38 AM
Espeon. Not only 'coz it's my favourite Pokémon... Well, maybe a little, but it seems so soft, so nice, so kind... I feel like taking it in my arms each time I see it :pink_boogie:

November 9th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I think that Vaporeon is cutest Eeveelution but Umbreon have always been my favourite Eeveelution. :)

November 9th, 2011, 12:50 PM
For me Glaceon is the cutest evolution. It looks beautiful and I love it's design, as if it wearing a turque on it's head. I think it is kinda cute in the various shades of blue colours! xD. It's pretty agile also and has some cool moves like icy wind, blizzard and ice shard.

November 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
For me Glaceon is the cutest evolution. It looks beautiful and I love it's design, as if it wearing a turque on it's head. I think it is kinda cute in the various shades of blue colours! xD. It's pretty agile also and has some cool moves like icy wind, blizzard and ice shard.

And May has a Glaceon in the anime too.

November 9th, 2011, 1:00 PM
The cutest Eeveelution in my opinion has to be Glaceon.

November 9th, 2011, 1:00 PM
And May has a Glaceon in the anime too.

Lol. Yes I know. That makes it even better. My favorite charecter with my favorite Eevee evolution !
It was pretty strong too when May and Glaceon teamed up with Dawn and Buneary to take on team Rocket.

November 9th, 2011, 1:20 PM
Glaceon, because it just looks so huggable.....besides the coldness.... ._.

Shiny Celebi
November 9th, 2011, 3:41 PM
In terms of cuteness, its Vaporeon, though its not that "cute" persay and none of the Eeveelutions really are. Eevee itself is very cute though.

November 11th, 2011, 5:24 PM
eevee obviosuly

Honestly, I love all of them so it's pretty hard to choose. Overall, I'd have to pick Umbreon and Flareon. Umbreon is just super cool (especially its shiny form <3), and Flareon is really fluffy and I just want to hug it. X3

November 11th, 2011, 5:31 PM
For me it used to be Espeon but now it's a toss up between Glaceon & Leafeon... ironically the newbies! ;3

November 11th, 2011, 5:47 PM
I choose Umbreon as the first. So friggin adorable, I wish I could only pet it...!!

Second cutest though would have to be Jolteon. It was my favorite Eeveelution before Umbreon came out.

Third would have to be Leafeon. I think it has one of the cutest faces around! :)

November 12th, 2011, 2:33 PM
Blue power! both Vaporeon and Glaceon are so adorable, but my choice between them is Vaporeon :3

November 14th, 2011, 8:33 AM
Espeon is the cutest Eeveelution! It's just so incredibly adorable! It has the cutest voice and the silkiest fur. Umbreon is second, I love it's dark feline look. Then Vaporeon...clearly I prefer the catlike Pokemon!

November 19th, 2011, 6:27 PM
I'd say Jolteon is the cutest, while Umbreon is the coolest.

November 24th, 2011, 6:06 PM
Like my username, I like Espeon best. ;)

Pokemon Trainer Touko
November 25th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Vaporeon is sooooo adorable and so is Espeon <£3

November 26th, 2011, 3:19 PM
Jolteon is by far the cutest! Look at it! It looks like it stuck a fork in an electric socket! In fact, Jolteon is the only Eevee evolution that I actually like. The rest of them are pretty overrated, especially Umbreon/Espeon.

November 27th, 2011, 8:22 AM
I love Vaporeon, its my favorite of all the eeveelutions, but I think Flareon is the cutest. It's so fluffy and looks really huggable. X)

November 27th, 2011, 3:34 PM
Flareon. I don't like it, but it is the cutest.

November 27th, 2011, 7:01 PM
I'd have to say Flareon.
So cute and FLUFFY :3

Next would have to be Espeon and Umbreon.

Then Leafeon, then Vaporeon and then finally Jolteon.

November 27th, 2011, 7:51 PM
It was a close tie between Espeon, Glaeon and Vaporeon....but I picked Glaceon. ^-^

November 27th, 2011, 9:46 PM
I'm stuck between Vaporeon and Leafeon
; n;

Taro Tanaka
November 30th, 2011, 4:46 PM
For cuteness, I gotta say it's Leafeon.

November 30th, 2011, 5:01 PM
Vaporeon. It always looks cheerful. The others often appear to be smirking.