• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boy or girl

Boy or girl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Lol Just vote it I want to see
from my profile picture

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Wait.. are you asking us? Or are you trying to make us guess if we think a cartoon character is male or female?

Well.. the second one seemed a little unnecessary.. so I'm just gonna go with the first assuming this'll include all of us so I just voted girl because I am a girl.
:/ If you meant the second one.. well it seems a bit juvenile, but I guess a poll like this couldn't hurt either way.

Cyrus55

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Of I just wanted to see if my avartar is male or female.

Oh you mean My profile picture is a girl ?

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Of I just wanted to see if my avartar is male or female.

Oh I see. I think this would actually make a cool other-trivia game. (What gender is my avatar?) I'm not sure if something like that is allowed here because I don't think this section has a "right and wrong" answer. I could be mistaken. Why don't you PM the staff, dear? Shining Raichu is usually good at taking care of your concerns. Sammi also looks after this section.

Cyrus55

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
eer can you give me their direct link ?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
This definitely isn't suited to OVP because it's more of a guessing game than a poll, but to be honest I'm not sure it is even worth going in Other Trivia because it's sort of a closed-off game with little staying power, unless everybody were to start posting androgynous pictures and having people guess the gender... and if that were to become a game it'd be a bit of a judgmental one lol.

Either way, I'm going to lock this.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back