PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon Fanclub: In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Snivy063
November 4th, 2011, 08:13 AM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2131/88219286.png

In the name of Moon, I will punish you! Still remember that? Well of course, a catchphrase by one of our sailor scouts, Sailor Moon! So basically, welcome to the PokeCommunity Sailor Moon Fan Club! This FC is dedicated to the beautiful, brave, and intelligent soldiers of Sailor Moon. Each and every location they're in, they always find a way to make their prescence known. Their fighting capabilities as well as their cute outfits are renowned throughout the series. Those who hear of Sailor Moon knows one thing for certain, they aren't to be underestimated, disrespected, or trifled with! :')

We welcome anyone whose a fan of the Manga and/or the anime, whether they're hardcore fans or just casual, it's all good. This is the place to be!

How to join? If interested in joining, please fill out this form!

NAME: Your username or your nickname.
SAILOR SCOUT : Who would you want to be? You can pick out from the following Sailor Scouts! There are no limits to each Sailor Scout.

1. Sailor Moon
2. Sailor Chibi-Moon
3. Sailor Mars
4. Sailor Mercury
5. Sailor Jupiter
6. Sailor Venus
7. Sailor Uranus
8. Sailor Neptune
9. Sailor Pluto
10. Sailor Saturn

Of course, please take note that there are some rules to remember!
— General PC rules as well as OC rules applied.
— Anyone can start a disscusion or topic.
— Always be on topic, or I'll bite you! D:
— Spamming is a big no-no! Please try to avoid it.
— Maintain a healthy atmosphere by simply respecting one another.
— Don't forget to have fun!

Another thing, if your interested to submit userbars, banners, fan arts, and the like, feel free to submit it to me via PM, so that I can put it here in the front page! :')

And so, here are the current members of the club!
1. Snivy063 as Sailor Saturn
2. Shiny Celebi as Sailor Saturn
3. Kikyochanx as Sailor Venus
4. Ctrl.Alt.Geak as Sailor Uranus
5. Lyra. as Sailor Chibi Moon
6. MeltyShard378 as Sailor Mercury

Topics!
CURRENT : If you love the protagonists, who are your favorite antagonists/villains?

Previous topics will be listed here:
When did you first watch Sailor Moon, and upon joining, you were asked who was your favorite Sailor Scout, so basically, what's the reason behind it?

Shiny Celebi
November 4th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Name: Shiny Celebi

Sailor Scout:Sailor Saturn

I love this anime. It basically is responisble for getting me into anime. I thought it had a good story and amazing characters. Ive seen all 5 seasons and my favorite is Sailor Moon Stars. I really need to rewatch the anime, its been too long, I can hardly believe this anime is almost 20 years old.

Snivy063
November 4th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Welcome Shiny Celebi, and glad you joined! :) .. We definitely need more members!

Yay! Another Sailor Saturn fan. <3; She's so destructive isn't she at the same time a very interesting character. ^^

I didn't know this was an anime until I found out when I was 9 years old. :'x

Kikyochanx
November 7th, 2011, 05:29 AM
NAME: Kikyochanx
SAILOR SCOUT : Considering the fact I don't remember much; I always liked Sailor Venus.

I loved this anime back in the day. It is, like everyone else, what got me into anime today. What basically started off as some 'cartoon show for girls'(as parents called it, or even friends) turned into something I loved.

Considering the fact I basically forgot about this anime, I don't remember any moments that were funny, or at all useful to mention about Sailor Venus.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
November 7th, 2011, 05:31 AM
NAME: Ctrl.Alt.Geak
SAILOR SCOUT : Sailor Uranus

When did you firstwatch Sailor Moon, and upon joining, you were asked who was your favorite Sailor Scout, so basically, what's the reason behind it?

I first watched Sailor Moon when I was a kid, I dont remember how old I was but I was in primary school. It played on CheezTV, which was basically a kids program that played a lot of the popular anime at the time like Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z.
I chose Uranus because she is like a more popular or admired version of myself, however she is not my favourite. My favourite is Neptune because she is very graceful, well spoken and has an appreciation for fine arts.

Snivy063
November 7th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Yay! Thanks for joining, you two. <3; I thought no one likes Sailor Moon, and I hate seeing clubs die. ;__;

Added you, and does anyone like Sailor Mercury here? She's a smartie.

Volcanix769
November 7th, 2011, 05:38 AM
I heard that it may come back while the mangas of Sailor Moon is sold by a lot of people.

Snivy063
November 7th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Really? Would you mind giving me a source? :'o

Kikyochanx
November 7th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Really? Would you mind giving me a source? :'o

Sailor Moon Volume 1 (http://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Guardian-Sailor-Moon-Vol/dp/1935429744/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320673643&sr=8-1)

Codename: Sailor V (http://www.amazon.com/Codename-Sailor-V-Vol-1/dp/1935429779/ref=pd_sim_b_1)

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
November 7th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Added you, and does anyone like Sailor Mercury here? She's a smartie.
Yes! She used to be my favourite before I knew of Uranus and Neptune. I'd put her as my 2nd or 3rd favourite now. I really love intelligent, and somewhat sophstiated characters :)

Snivy063
November 7th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Hmm, did I completely misread what Volcanix said? o.o .. the anime will comeback?

Yup, Sailor Mercury is my second favorite as well, I mean she is so naive and just fun to be with, and she loves books! :'DD

Anyway, glad this club is picking up! Thanks, hopefully we'll be able to get more members. ^^

PokemonyellowX
November 7th, 2011, 05:53 PM
ok ill join and so you know im a boy i would be Sailor SaturnX

Snivy063
November 7th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Yay! Welcome to the club, guess a lot loves Sailor Saturn. ^^

PokemonyellowX
November 8th, 2011, 09:07 AM
thank you snivy guy me and my sister loves it too

ok thanks snivy063 me and my sis love sailor moon.

Snivy063
November 9th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Is she a member in the forums too? If she is, then please invite her and let her join us! :'D

New Topic!
If you love the protagonists, who are your favorite antagonists/villains?

PokemonyellowX
November 13th, 2011, 04:57 AM
yes she is but i just found this thread her username is pokemonbob i think

Lyra.
November 13th, 2011, 08:28 PM
NAME: Lyra.
SAILOR SCOUT : Sailor Chibi Moon

Yes. The anime is airing in several countries now. And the manga is being re-released with new translations and the original Japanese names by Kodansha Comics. So far, only Codename: Sailor V Volume 1 & Sailor Moon Volume 1 are out now. Codename: Sailor V Volume 2 & Sailor Moon Volume 2 come out November 15th.

Snivy063
November 14th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Cool, so those who didn't completed the collection has finally the chance to! :)

Anyway, added you, thanks for joining, enjoy yourself! ... Aand there's currently a new topic posted above! ^__^

Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup
November 14th, 2011, 06:31 AM
NAME: TylerSymes
SAILOR SCOUT : I don't really member who they are *3 year old at 6:30am*

Magica
November 14th, 2011, 07:00 AM
NAME: Magica (Trixie)
SAILOR SCOUT : Sailor Mars. Her personality is the most like mine and I love her use of fire. Neptune is probably my second favorite, but I love all of them.

Sailor Moon is the first anime I ever watched, back when I was very young, and still to this day is favorite. I'm so excited that they are re-releasing the manga. I don't know which season is my favorite, it's much too difficult to choose.

My favorite antagonists were the Amazoness Quartet from the Dead Moon Circus.

Lyra.
November 14th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Favorite Villains:

Black Lady because she's just awesome like that. And the Amazoness Quartet are awesome like that too.

Two villains I personally hated were Zoicite and Emerald. Especially in the English dub. Their laughs were terrible (but Emerald's was worse...)

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
November 15th, 2011, 05:47 AM
I like Fiore because he somehow reminds me of Giegue from Mother 1, I dont even really know why. From the series however I quite like Prince Demand.

Snivy063
November 15th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the both of you, have a great time here! :P

I basically love all the villains, I think without them, Sailor Moon wouldn't be as fun as much as it is. :)

Lyra.
November 17th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I know that this is a little off-topic, but I found this in the second volume of the Sailor Moon manga (released November 15th).

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab135/LyraKotone/Sailor%20Moon/b8d5117d.jpg
If you don't understand, "Usagi Tsukino" means "Rabbit of the Moon" ("Usagi" [Rabbit/Bunny], "Tsuki" [Moon], "no" [of]).

Mako-chan pointed out that Usagi-chan is a true Moon Bunny. I had to take a picture of that as soon as I saw it. Look at the rabbit and Minako's faces. They're like, "Really, Mako-chan?"

MeltyShard378
November 21st, 2011, 08:53 AM
Ahhh I haven't seen this show in a while!! I used to be such a big fan of it, and I still am!

Name: MeltyShard378 (call me Melty!)
Sailor Scout: Sailor Mercury!

I should go get caught up with the anime... But the English dubbed voice actors changed, and that was annoying... Oh well. I might even watch the series over again. ^_^

Snivy063
November 22nd, 2011, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the club, Melty! Enjoy as much as you can and please try to join the discussions as well! :)

Wow, that is an interesting one Lyra! Aaand what a cute owo rabbit that is~ 6//6

Alakazam17
December 1st, 2011, 09:24 PM
Oh, another Sailor Moon FC? Sign me up! :D

You sent me a VM about this place earlier last month Snivy, but I just got it now. Thanks for letting me know! And even though I see that we can take each scout multiple times, nobody has yet to take Rei, my favourite among the girls. =O

Here's my sign up stuff:

NAME: Alakazam
SAILOR SCOUT: Sailor Mars!

And now I'll answer all of the topics mentioned in the first post.

Oh, my favourite villains were definitely Seijuro and Natsumi, from Sailor Moon R.

When did you first watch Sailor Moon?
I watched it later than most, in 2006. That is when I first got into anime, and Sailor Moon became one of the first series I started to watch. It soon became one of my favourites, and got me into the door for other magical girl series.

Upon joining, you were asked who was your favorite Sailor Scout, so basically, what's the reason behind it?Why Rei? She's always been my favourite Sailor Scout, for various reasons. I liked how she was able to pick on Usagi so much, I liked watching her quirky relationship with Yuichiro, and she was even a priestess while saving the world. xD

22sa
December 2nd, 2011, 12:10 AM
Sailor scout: Sailor Saturn

She's hot. :)

I liked Nephrite but I hate how nobody was able to save him

Lyra.
December 2nd, 2011, 06:07 PM
Are we allowed to start our own topics?

If so...

What did you guys hate about the way DiC dubbed the first two seasons of Sailor Moon?

Me, well I hated how they completely messed up Day of Destiny (aka The Sailor Senshi Die! The Tragic Final Battle! Usagi's Everlasting Wish! A New Reincarnation in Japanese. They butchered that episode. I can understand how the deaths would be a bad influence on little kids, but seriously!? It wasn't that graphic! There was no blood or anything involved. Sheesh. Thank God that Cloverway took over the dubbing at the start of Sailor Moon S.

Alakazam17
December 2nd, 2011, 07:40 PM
I stopped watching the dub earlier on in the series, switching to the subbed versions. I was mostly irked by how the Americans transformed it more into a super hero-esque cartoon for younger girls, as opposed to the Japanese scouts fighting for love and justice. And while it wasn't in the first seasons, I found it somewhat hilarious and also annoying how they completely erased all references to homosexuality and gender identity.

Snivy063
December 5th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Sure, everyone could start a topic! :)

I'm fine with it, although yes, what I agree with what Lyra said, it was a bit awkward and all and should have gone with the real one. :X

Sector
December 11th, 2011, 09:34 AM
NO WAY!! lol I have watched this all the time when I was a kid, even though I'm a guy, this was perhaps the favorite cartoon ever! It's a shame that they don't re-air any of this anymore :(

Jesse (AKA Sector, prefer being called Sector)

Favorite Sailor Scout: Definitely Sailor Venus. Why? She's the most beautiful of them all! Plus I love how she's a bit more separated than the rest of the gang. That's the type of person I consider to be, quite honestly. :)

I have always been wanting to get a hold of the entire series on DVD myself. Worth a lot of money to this date too. Gah lol

Favorite Villain:
Netflite- I like his personality in the show and his dislike for..Zoycite (right?) spiced things up for me a bit.
Prince Diamond was cool too

miley810
December 30th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Name: Adriane
Sailor Scout: Sailor Pluto (Me and my cousin used to play Sailor Moon and I was Sailor Pluto :3)

The anime rules, I just recently got into it though, youtube and stuff.

Favorite Villein:

Don't really have one.

Usagi-Chan~
January 2nd, 2012, 02:22 PM
I was just thinking of reviving the old one when I saw this one so I WANNA JOIN!!~~
NAME: Usagi-Chan~
SAILOR SCOUT : Do we have to be limited to the Planetary Soldiers? If not Star Fighter, if so Moon :3

sunny0295
January 20th, 2012, 03:52 PM
NAME: sunny0295
SAILOR SCOUT : Sailor Mercury

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong
January 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM
NAME: Star
SAILOR SCOUT : sAILOR Neptune