PDA

View Full Version : My Pokemanga!(Need characters)

Xhaiden
December 31st, 2004, 12:15 PM
I am going to be making a Pokemon Manga based on characters from PC. If you want to be in it Please submit the following info!

Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Pokemon Description:
Hometown:
Personality:
Past:
I will be PMing the people who join for more info later!

Zapchu
December 31st, 2004, 02:37 PM
I am going to be making a Pokemon Manga based on characters from PC. If you want to be in it Please submit the following info!

Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Pokemon Description:
Hometown:
Personality:
Past:
I will be PMing the people who join for more info later!

This sounds cool. I want to join in on it. If you need any help, I like drawing stuff as well. Since I have no idea what my character clothes should be I just chose Team Magma as an occupation, so all that has to be worried about is the head. xD I still haven't figured out some of the stuff yet...I'll edit my post as I think about it.

Name:
Appearance: Average, wearing edited Team Magma uniform.
Pokemon: Skarmory & Combusken
Pokemon Description: Helps steal badges from other trainers.
Hometown: Lavaridge
Personality: Indescisive, Clumsy, Sly/Cunning
Past: Steals badges from other trainers and sells them on the black market.

Fixen
December 31st, 2004, 03:48 PM
Name: Fixen
Appearance: Cloaked
Pokemon: Eevee and its 5 evolutions
Pokemon Description: ???
Hometown: ???
Personality:
Past:

Gaia
December 31st, 2004, 06:14 PM
Name:Ken
Appearance:read cape and black clothes.brown pants,red hair,white skin
Pokemon:Arcanine,lapras,Tyranitar,Dragonite,Gardevoir,Aerodactyl
Pokemon description:gentle and caring yet intellingent and strong
Hometown:???
Personality:mysterious, smart,nice, comforting
Past:parents were killed by Team Rocket.Wants revenge and has trained only the best trainers and pokemon.

Prof. Pine
December 31st, 2004, 08:00 PM
Name:Thomas Allen Pine (Prof. Pine)
Apperence:Lab Coat, Dark pants, Sunglasses, Dark Hair, Sandles, and a wristwatch (wich he checks a little to much...)
Pokemon:Dusclops and Gengar
Pokemon Description:Stealthy and like scaring the Professor when he isn't paying much attention, but they are good pokemon, and determend, like the Prof.
Hometown:Lilycove(but now lives in Lavender Town)
Personality: Pine thinks he's a genius but realy nothing he makes works, beside the time when he made the Pokemon Cloning System or PCS, but that worked to good, but all the while he is a nice man, but does have his bad days like everyone else(exept he acts like a bomb on those days you never know when he's going to explode.).
Past:when Thomas was a boy he found a starnge fasination with the ghost type pokemon, for his 10th birthday he got a Duskull and Gastly, When he left home he went to the one place in Kanto he knew the best... Lavender Town, where he now studies the Ghost-Types in his Lab by the Tower with his Dusclops and Gengar, the final stages of his 10th birthday presents.

Akio123
December 31st, 2004, 08:41 PM
Name:Chris Rein
Appearance:black hair, black t-shirt, red sweat pants,with a white stripe,silver eyes
Pokemon:Blastoise,Milotic,Persian,Sneasel,Swampert,Gyrados
Pokemon Description: evil, cute thieves, steathy, sometimes scary
Hometown:Lilycove City
Personality:Evil, love to beat everyone, hates losing badeges and if loses gives deffective TMs that make pokemon go under the control of TA.
Past:Unknown. All he has is a sapphire necklace that he got from his birth.

O
December 31st, 2004, 09:32 PM
Name: Omega
Appearance: Black hair... Red eyes [Hey, Red has red eyes], Black Necklace with a Moonstone hangingn from it, Plain White T-Shirt, Black knee length shorts/trousers [What are they called?], Black Sandals...
Pokemon: Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, Poliwhirl, Abra, Oddish, Elekid[In Obtaining order, work out the evo's urself :p] Charmander, Pidgey, Charmeleon, Poliwag, Pidgeotto, Abra, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Elekid
Pokemon Description:

Charmeleon- Team's Leader, he is strong and bold, but stubborn at times, Strongest Member of Team

Pidgeotto- Quick-witted, and Flexible. Fastest Member of team.

Poliwhirl- He is disobedient but always JUST manages to find a way to solve it.

Abra- More of an Advisor. he doesn't do much in combat but is able to make a link with the rest of the team. He is very much of a thinker. Smartest Member of Team.

Oddish- Good Friends with Elekid. The 2 are always attached to other and make a good double Battle Team.

Elekid- Youngest and Craziest member of team. He has a hidden talent and doesn't use it much. He is very lazy but motivated by Him and Oddish's friendship.

Hometown: Viridian City, Near Mount Silver
Personality: Is a very nice person. His ideas are daft but always work out. He spends a lot of time with his Pokmon and has a really good bond with them.
Past: His Father and Mother were taken away by Team Rocket and he still seeks revenge from them throughout the years. He and his Charmeleon have been together for long periods of time, ever since Omega was 6.

This was teh Team I ended up with after much thinking and Trading in the Original Games, Charizard, Poliwrath, Pidgeot, Electabuzz, Alakazam, Vileplume

Charizard= Cut
Poliwrath= Surf
Pidgeot= Fly
Alakazam= Flash
Electabuzz= Strength
Vileplume= Cut

Ash_Pokemaster
January 1st, 2005, 12:38 AM
Name: Andy
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer, Rival of protagonist (I wanna be the protagonist :'( )
Appearance: googles, black hair, black t-shirt without sleves, a neckless with a Pokeball, green eyes
Pokemon: Charizard(Zardy), Absol, Grovyle(Claw Ri), Larvitar
Pokemon Description: Lonely, very strong and serious, strong and don't have friends, happy all the time trying to learn some things to Larvitar, searching the world trying to make friend Absol.
Hometown: Flamero Town a small village near a Volcano
Personality: not bad guy, serious(but sometimes very funny), very good trainer, trying to catch all Pokemon he doesn't have.
Past: When he was baby Team Magma stole him from his parents because he was the son of Ash[(or Red anyway), (he don't know that now)] and threw him into a volcano but an old man (his teacher) found him and started to learn him things about Pokemon. After some years when he grew up he went and take his first Pokemon Charmander and started his Journey.

OMG, I hope I'll join so much! I like your idea! :)

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 02:19 AM
Name: Rachel
Appearance: Wears all black, but has wavy brown hair with blond streaks. around her neck she wears a gold necklace with a blue diamond hanging from it. her sweater is black, her slacks are back, and her eyes are blue, though it's not uncommon she colors her hair black and wears red contacts
Pokemon: Flygon (Nightwing), Absol (Hurricane)
Pokemon Description: Flygon is actually a blackish color, as seen in the sprite, but she has a playful nature, and loves to play tricks on people using her flame breath or dig sinkholes. Absol... well... he's the opposite. He finds Flygon rather annoying, and is often found at Rachel's side or right behind her, guarding her. In the opportunity Rachel is attacked, he does not hesitate to kill with Razor Wind.
Hometown:Blackthorn
Personality: It depends. in her normal form, she's actually a very nice girl, that would want nothing more than to play on a computer, or with her pokemon and friends. However, when she dyes her hair black and puts on red contacts, she is a totally other person. This 'other person' she refers to as Eclipse, and calles herself that when she changes. Eclipse is ruthless, evil, and is a killer. Watch out. Though, when Eclipse gets to know you, she won't talk much, but at least she won't be trying to kill you.
Past: Rachel lost her parents to unknown causes, and was forced to set out in the world on her own, until she met a black trapinch, that became her first pokemon. She worked with it for a while until it evolved to a Vibrava. She was trying out her other look (Eclipse) when she heard a sound behind her, and turned to see an Absol. She never gained another pokemon to her team, saying that her two closest friends were enough.

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 04:48 AM
Name: Lindsey
Appearance: Has fairly short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Wears a blue hooded sweatshirt (her hood is always down, though), blue jeans, and black tnnies (shoes)
Pokemon: Espeon named Kiri, and an umbreon named Nightlight
Pokemon Description: Kiri is always calm and layed back, but she is usually a total coward. Nightlight is friendly and playful. She is very loveable and always willing to protect her friends.
Hometown: Mossdeep
Personality: Usually a loner, but is very loyal toward those she is close to, and is very hyper and happy around friends. She's really quite crazy.
Past: While on her pokemon journey, her 6 pokemon were killed in a huge explosion caused by a rampaging charizard at a pokemon center , and she rescued two eevees, who were trapped inside the burning building.

oni flygon
January 2nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Wrong forum...maybe you could do this in the Art Gallery?

Goatman56
January 2nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
Name: Sam
Appearance: long brown hair,baggy blue shirt,baggy green pants,and white shoes
Pokemon: Shroomish
Pokemon Description: White with black spots
Hometown: Pewter
Personality: Happy,Joker,Stupid,and Annoying
Past: Known for just hanging around Pewter with his Shroomish and going to a coffee shop for coffee and is known to run into basically anything

Suz
January 2nd, 2005, 03:22 PM
is this some sorta rp? XD

Name: Suz
Appearance: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/fl_trainers/59.png
Pokemon: Latais, pikachu, charizard (hope that's ok)
Pokemon Description: Latais: a kind gental pokemon, that is very coreus and loves to give people rides on it's back. Pikachu: very hyper, and loves to fight others in play. Charizard: Firce and slef sentered, dosn't think he needs anybody but himself
Hometown: Palet
Personality: Kind, and gentil, cautius, and hopefull that the pokemon I raise will be happy.
Past: I used to be an aprnace to Prof. Oak, but graduated and took up my cerent job.

Burne Starcofski
January 2nd, 2005, 05:44 PM
No, it's a manga they'remaking.

Name: Burne
Occupation: Trainer (but like a loner who listens in on gossip and picks his opponents)
Appearance: White shirt, Brown baggy shorts, Green shoes, and a Black Overcoat with Sunglasses. His hair a short, wavy black.
Pokemon: Dratini(Draconis), Onix(Rolex{don't ask}), Haunter(Spooksley), Charmeleon(Dracolyte), and Gyrados(Serpentine)
Pokemon Description: Determined, happy, and very protective.
Hometown: Celadon City (That's how he got the Dratini)
Personality: A Hard-Core trainer, in the terms that he trains and works hard with his team. Allmost allways silent and out-of-the-way, so he can pick his next oponent.
Past: Has a bad habit of gambling, and once lost his mother's birthday money in a game.

DarknessMonkey
January 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
I Am In This Sounds So Cool!

Name:Justin
Appearance:5 Foot,Brown Haired,Brown Eyed Dude
Pokemon:Mudkip
Pokemon Description:Mudkip Is The First Pokemon I Ever Started With & I Am Still Training.His Personality Is Happy.Get On His Bad Side & You'll Make Sure You Never Messed With Him!
Hometown: Pallet Town,Kanto
Personality:Justin Loves To Train His Cool Mudkip.He's Also A Beginning Trainer,Also Has A Big Crush On The Girk Of His Dreams.
Past: Grew Up With A Past Of Dreams Of Becoming A Big Pokemon Trainer.
He Now Starts His Journey With 2 Years Later.

FaerieEsqueThing
January 2nd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Name: Anima
Appearance: May XD
Pokemon: Typhlosion
Pokemon Description: Extremely powerful, yet gentle and very loyal to Anima
Hometown: New Bark Town
Personality: Tough, and a little rude sometimes XD
Past: Born in New Bark Town, she took the Pokemon League challenge and worked her way up.

~Ozy~
January 2nd, 2005, 08:40 PM
Name: Atsuna Akimachi
Occupation: Senior Trainer at the Saffron Gym (in other words, when Sabrina kicks the bucket or gets promoted, he'll lead the Gym)
Appearance: Tall but amazingly scrawny. Wears a blue shirt with a white flag on it, old ratty Army jacket, and blue jeans with beat-up cuffs and a hole in the kneew (he's puzzled by why the hole is always in the right knee). Green eyes and curly brown hair. The belt containing his Pokeballs is fastened with an Earthbadge buckle.
Pokemon: Alakazam (Bryce), Espeon (Dearg), Starmie (Cadman)
Pokemon Description: Has been with Atsuna since it was an Abra and Atsuna was a punk little six-year-old. The two are extremely close, having trained together under the harshest conditions they could find. It's paid off, Atsuna's Alakazam is pretty much the equal of Sabrina's. He recieved th Evee from Prof. Oak when he registered as a Pokemon Trainer and is working extensively with it to improve. His Starmie, he caught and uses mainly as a defense against Dark types.
Hometown: Saffaron
Personality: Atsuna bears an immense respect for anyone who can give him a good battle. He's obsessed with becoming stronger, his goal in life is to prove that he can become the member of the Elite Four and prove his parents wrong. He constantly seeks tougher battles, harsher conditions, and a closer connection to his Pokemon, three of his few friends. Confident in his skills, which some mistake for arrogance. Perhaps it is, in part.
Past: Atsuna grew up in Saffaron, watching his parents slave away at Silph Co. They wanted him to follow in his footsteps. He had different ideas, wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer and eventually, Elite Four member. To show him what a Pokemon Trainer's life was like, they gave him an Abra for his sixth birthday, hoping he would be discouraged by the difficulty of training. Instead, he loved it and began studying Pokemon in his spare time. At age ten, he registered as a Trainer and began challenging the Gyms. Upon his first entry into the Indigo tournament, he took tenth. Deciding he needed better training, he returned to Saffaron and joined Sabrina's Gym. When he took his position as Senior Trainer there (age 16), his parents excommunicated him. He now lives at the Gym.

mir
January 7th, 2005, 01:16 AM
I wanna be in too
Name:Mircea
Appearance:attached
Hometown:Pallet Town
Personality:he's a friendly boy,sometimes serios.He has a friendly attitude especially with pokemons
Past:At first he was a lonely little boy,but in a day his father bringed home a little Pikachu.The boy was so attached to the Pikachu that he gived the pokemon an everstone.When Mircea growed and leaved in his pokemon journey,he asked prof.Oak for a Pokedex and some special pokeballs.
Pokemon:Thunder(male Pikachu),Flamer(male Charizard),Shaddow(male Umbreon),Lapras,Pidgeot(Flyer),Squirtle,Lightning(male Pichu),Scptile,Mudkip
Pokemon description:Thunder was with him from before he leaved his home.Lighting was baught from a store in Pallet Town.He also has an everstone so he doesn't evole.Thunder and Lightning don't like pokeballs so they aren't put in their pokeballs.The other pokemon are caught very hard.

paige pelletier
January 7th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Name: Paige
occupation: pokemon trainer (skilled advanced) but also training to be a pokemon nurse
Appearence: baggy jeans a black baggy t shirt with pokeball symbol on it back pack the is the shoulder kind sneakers fingerless black gloves red pink hair deep red eyes (her hair is shoulder length and covers the right eye)
hometown: pallet
personality: it varies she can be hyper and friendly or cold and distant she also can get angry
past: not much is known used to be on team rocket then went to aqua as a spy for magma then she quit she is deathly afraid of needles
Pokemon: Pichu dragonite absol lanturn quilava evee
pokemon description: Pichu: on her shoulder
Dragonite: in ball
Absol: follows her
lanturn: in ball
Quilava: in ball
Evee: on shoulder

Articuno Power
January 8th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Name: Magui
Appearance:Brown hair , and green eyes .
Pokemon: Scyther , Kingdra , Jolteon , Articuno , Charizard and Dragonite
Pokemon Description: My pokemon saved me in the past , i have a big respect to them .
Hometown:Azalea Town
Personality:I'm very clumsy !!! But i have a big heart .
Past:Born at Azalea town , and i was a pupil of Bugsy , the old gymleader .

:.~*Saix*~.:
January 8th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Name:Canar
Appereance:In Attachment
Pokemon:Alakazam,Gengar,Mew,Kadabra,Haunter,Mew2
Pokemon Description:There My Assistants In Magic
Hometown:She Lives On The Road or A Traveler
Personality:Funny To The Kids But Bearly Talks On The Road
Past:I Wanted To Be A Magician When I First Blinked

kohei
January 12th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Name: Yuu
Occupation: Helping the small inn which the family runs/Sometimes goes to school
Appearance: Black hair (short), Blue contact lens, White shirt with inn logo (for promotion/a moving bill board), Jeans, Flip flops
Pokemon: Ditto (Mnyu), Mawile (Kuu), Ralts (Mie)
Pokemon Description: Small and cute Pokemon (not for battles) who can help around in the inn.
Hometown: Somewhere there's an inn. (Probablly depends on the story of your comic)
Personality: Mild mannered, but emotional at times, hot headed at times.
Past: Led normal life... UP TO NOW (please put in your plot :) )...

And no double posting, *~Rayquaza Freak~*

O
January 12th, 2005, 02:44 AM
*~Rayquaza Freak~*, don't double post! delete the first one. I don't think this is going to work. maybe first 6 people (:P that's just including me). Or maybe Kagome picks *number of people* with their names on a hat. I don't really know. I don't think this will continue though so bleh.

lugia65
January 23rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
This will be so cool >=D count me in ^.^

Name: Nicole
Appearance: tall, long flowing blonde hair, blue eyes, blue jeans, a light blue short sleeve shirt with a picture of lugia in the center, a necklace with a silver lugia pendant, silver eaings, silver bracelet, a bow and arrows in resemblence to a lugia.
Pokemon: Lugia, charizard
Pokemon Description: Lugia: First pokemon captured, is a strong and caring pokemon who will never give up a battle and always protect his trainer from enemies.
charizard: Second pokemon captured, raised from a charmander, is a cocky layback pokemon but knows strstegy and can counter most pokemon that he battles, is not intemidated by water types and gladly welcomes their challenge, takes defeat serious and goes to the extreme to get better
Hometown: Dewford Town
Personality: kind and loving girl, will never abandon her friends and sticks by the ones she loves and makes sure nothing happens to the no matter what, never thinks about losing in battles, will never forgive betreyal of anyone.
Past: Lived a lonely life for a while untill she made friends with Steven Stone and ever since they have been inseperable.

Hey <3may<3 don't post FIVE times in a row >.<

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 06:33 PM
this will be so cool

Name: Max
Appearance: Blue eyes and black hair. Wears all black, including gloves and a coat.
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Silver (the son of Lugia) Haunter, Kyogre
Pokemon Description: They all love Max, and Max has always loved them. They worked together as team, or a family. They protect each other. Pikachu is always outside of his pokeball.
Hometown: Pallet Town, but is currently traveling around all regions.
Personality: Max is very friendly with anyone. Even sometimes, he is serious, and other times he is really cheerful, he will always protect and love his friends.
Past: Has traveled around all the regions, beating once all pokemon leagues

may_flower
January 24th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Name:Name:Sakura

Occupation:She help nurse Joy at the Oldale town pokemon center. Then she be a pokemon trainer.

Appearance:She has short light red hair with two red ribbons. She have a red necklace with a yellow bell. She has red eyes and white skin.She like wear a red short sleeve shirt with a pink heart and she a orange backpack. She has a short pink skirt and white shoe. And she has first-aid kit for her pokemons.

Pokemon:Charmander,Cyndarquil,Torchic,Beautifly,Skitty,and Latias. And her rest of her pokemon is in the pc.

Pokemon Description:All her pokemons help Sakura and they are nice to her.

Hometown: Pallet town but now she live in Oldale town with her aunt after mom die.

Personality:Sakura is nice,sweet,and care about her pokemon. She cute and she a good cook.

Past:A Gyarados almost kill Sakura but her mother push her and she die.

http://www.angeltowns4.com/members/aaglh/gallery/illustration17.gif Hey Kagome if you need help with the story I will help because I good at writing.

Burne Starcofski
January 24th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Wow, when do you think she'll acutally be done with just the characters? lol

kohei
January 25th, 2005, 12:40 AM
I wonder how many characters she's actually going to use too O_O
I also think it's hard to use characters who own legendary Pokemon, because it's going to be hard incorporating it into the plot.... but she might get around it somehow :)

AngelWolfie
January 28th, 2005, 07:14 PM
So when will you post it, Kagome?

Xhaiden
February 2nd, 2005, 01:06 PM
Gomen ne! I was gone for so long! I was getting ready for college...^_^;; Anyways I will be using all of the characters and I will be having many different plots depending on the characters. Think Mega Tokyo! XD

Wario Man
February 2nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
Ooh! Me want to be in it!

Name: Sparx
Appearance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, black cape, hooded cloak
Pokemon: Blastoise, Dragonite, Scyther, Steelix, Flygon, Metagross
Pokemon Description: They travel everywhere with Sparx, with Blastoise being out all the time
Hometown: Unknown...he's a wanderer
Personality: Laid back; very mysterious
Past: Also Unknown

Aisu K.
February 2nd, 2005, 01:23 PM
I'd like to do this too!
Name: Matt
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/TyranitarDragonTrainer/sprites/SFHero.gif
Pokemon: Shelgon
Pokemon Description: Loyal fighter. Has little regard for others. Will evolve soon.
Hometown: Saffron City, as I feel comfortable around the industry.
Personality: I'm a loner, and I trust very little people
Past:Unknown

Burne Starcofski
February 2nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
College...good luck even trying to get ready.

But whats Mega Tokyo?

may_flower
February 3rd, 2005, 09:17 PM
Good luck too and good luck with your manga!

kohei
February 4th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Using the Megatokyo "diff-char-diff-view" is a very good idea :)]
BTW, Megatokyo is a webcomic.

lugia65
February 4th, 2005, 08:17 PM
This magna sounds great >=D can't wait for it ^.^

8D

Xhaiden
February 8th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Update: Attention all characters! I will be incorperating your story into the main one slowly because I think it is the only way it will work. I was just going to make it into a funny wacko comic type thing but I think I have found myself straying more toward the 3v1l L337 plot that I thought of randomly. Tell me what you think!
The plot of w007n355!: Basically it is the lives of people who have become a part of the community and the interactions between them. But, beneath all of this, there is a secret virus within the community that is slowly taking over the system. Will these characters be capeble of saving thier identities and why is the real world begining to seem so pointless?

I will post the first page soon so look for it!^_^
((Btw, I will be picking slaves--I mean *cough* Partners to help with it later on!))

Wario Man
February 8th, 2005, 10:11 AM
ooh, defininetly w007ne55. I could maybe help with it, I'm a pretty good drawer
If you want to see a sample of my works...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/Sparkchu/legends.jpg

Mandy-Chan
February 8th, 2005, 06:41 PM
This is a really really awesom idea^^and if it's not too late I'd like to be in it too^^
Name:Mandy
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/T_dude/girl2.gif
Pokemon: Party pokemon-Jigglypuff,swablu,eevee,azurill,furret,and pikachu
Pokemon Description:They are sweet
Hometown:Mossdeep
Personality: Highly imaginative and creative, with a knack of acting and looking cute. Sometimes, you lack certain knowledge because people think you're too immature to understand. One of the best qualities about you is your kindness. You help without being asked to, and always try your best to treat everyone with equality. You can sometimes be curious without knowing what's in store for you, but your innocence clearly shows.
Past:
I didn't awnser the last one because I can't think of something off hand I might put something in later or you can decide a history for my charactor^^
*~Mandy~*

Burne Starcofski
February 8th, 2005, 08:22 PM
LOL, That sounds good.
"Why does the real world seem so boring?..."
I'm still looking into that right now...

Goatman56
February 9th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Sounds cool can't wait. But we still have pokemon, right?

AngelWolfie
February 9th, 2005, 09:34 PM
YAY! I can't wait! YEEE! ^.^

O
February 10th, 2005, 05:45 AM
First Page to get all those people in? X.x At least get me into the first page. RAWR!
lugia65- It's Manga, not Magna!

AngelWolfie
February 21st, 2005, 12:15 AM
Come on! Post it! *is eager* I wanna seeee!

kohei
February 21st, 2005, 12:16 AM
We still wait... yet no result....

may_flower
February 21st, 2005, 09:51 AM
oh, I just can't wait! I hope it good :) .

Xhaiden
February 23rd, 2005, 02:38 PM
I have finished the first three pages and they are currently being CGed, sorry for the wait! Please be patiant!^_^ BTW I apologise that it will take a while

kohei
February 24th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Woot! I can't wait! Even though you are still CGing it, knowing you finished drawng the first 3 pages is reassuring :)

Goatman56
February 24th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Can't wait for you to show them but I can wait I think lol.

lugia65
February 26th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Woot! I can't wait! Even though you are still CGing it, knowing you finished drawng the first 3 pages is reassuring :)

Yep thats reasurring alright :-]

Wy_Wynaut
March 1st, 2005, 12:03 AM
Name: Ramn

Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Wy_Wynaut/Ramnheadshot.png Ramn is about 603" in height, fairly athletic. He has dark brown hair and violet eyes. Ramn always wares hiking boots, black jeans, a Dark collar shirt & a broad brim sun hat.

Pokemon: Dragonair Flygon Smoochum

Ramn has had many Pokemon in his time as a Trainer but these are the ones he hold closes to his heart & are always with him.

Pokemon Description: Ramns Dragonair is shiny & has black stripes running down the length of her body. She has a V shape scar joining her ears & horn.

Dragonair has a lovely personality, she is kind & cares for any one she meets but this caused trouble as some humans took advantage of her. They captured & performed experiments on her and her fellow pokemon. Ramn rescued her and the rest of the pokemon and set them free. To repay Ramn for his kindness Dragonair has never left his side from that day on. In battle she keeps her morels, but still fights to the best of her abilities.

Ramns Flygon Is just a regular flygon .Flygon is just a lovely pokemon to have around Friendly & always eager to battle a bit too eager sometimes, as Flygon loves nothing more then to fly straight into battle without being told to attack as this has caused many problems when watching friends battle. Ramn captured flygon as a Trapinch in the desert east of Lavaridge Town, unlike the other Trapinch, he was wondering around the Edge of the desert towards Mauville City when Ramn found him he challenged Ramn to a battle immediately and to Trapinchs surprise he was knocked out in one attack & has being fighting by Ramns side ever since. Flygon is a strong and loyal fighter & will do anything to help out a friend.

Ramns Smoochum is the smallest Pokemon he has, just because shes small doesnt mean she is weak. Smoochum sure packs a punch when shes steamed her Ice & psy beam attacks are strong enough to take out a snorlax that may not seam impressive but Smoochum is snack size compared to Snorlax.

Smoochum joined Ramns team in Goldenrod city when she was just an egg a nice old couple who took care of many pokemon found her an asked Ramn if he wouldnt mind looking after the egg, so when Smoochum hatched she had a loving trainer to care for her. Smoochums personality varies sometimes she can be quiet nice & considerate but others she can be destructive She always tries her best in battle even if she gloats when she wins and pouts when she loses, Smoochum is still a cute little pokemon with a excitable nature.

Hometown: Ramns Hometown is Cerulean City

Personality: Ramn is a kind person who gives without thinking & is willing to help anyone in need Weather it be an unlucky trainer or a member of team rocket whose plan has backfired on them he will still help. Even though Ramn has the strength to fight he would never raise his fist to start a fight, he cares deeply for each and every pokemon Caterpie or Moltres.

Ramn will not stand for any action to harm or inflict pain on human & pokemon alike & will stop it at all costs.

Past: Ramn has traveled around the pokemon world for many years, training and exploring making friends and rescuing pokemon from team rocket. Ramn can always be found helping out in a pokemon centre or wondering around a forest Sketching different pkmn in their natural habitat.