PDA

View Full Version : Go Shojou! (a girls only rp)

Midori Chi
December 31st, 2004, 03:27 PM
Alright...have any of you heard of Shojou? ...Well, you should if you're an anime fan...If you DON'T know about it....I'll tell you...Shojou means "pretty gals" You see most Shojou in animes dealing with magical girls...Anyways...here's an rp..

Plot

This takes place way in the future,on Earth,the last planet. The girls all over the world are given powers to fight the new creatures wreaking the world. Because girls get work done fast, they can fight as soon as they're done....And not only that creatures are coming.....they're all boys! ..The boys got brainwashed by the all powerful Kuro.(which means "black" in Japanese)So...we've gotta get 'em back to normal....

Here's your form

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:

Happy rp-ing!! :P

otakugirl14
December 31st, 2004, 09:54 PM
Yay! I'm the first one! *dances*

Name: Saphira
Powers\Weapons: She has the ability to call forth the forces of nature to her aid.
Looks: She has long, dark green hair that falls to her knees that is usually in braids with ribbons and flowers. She ahs dark brown eyes and olive skin, and is very tall and this like a tree.
Personality: She is calm and quiet, but is always smiling and is ready to give a helping hand. She often is seen healing people, because she loves to take care fo others.
History: Saphira was always a quiet child with a dark past. Wanting to put that past aside, she began to help others with ehr powers, usually with herbs and ointments that never have side effects and always leave the person feeling refreshed and joyful.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 10:38 PM
Name: Akira
Powers\Weapons: A blue bladed dagger. She has an unusual power. When she summons her power she glows gold. She can use her powers to fly and creat energy attacks. She can also combine her power with her dagger and turn it into a sword with a blue blade. When ever she is angry or sad while using her powers with her sword it glows gold.
Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
Personality: A bit of a loner but friendly once you get to know her. She is calm and keeps her wits about her. She hardly ever shows emotion and only tells her true feelings to those she really trusts.
History: later

.Socks
December 31st, 2004, 11:50 PM
Name: Zinaya
Powers/Weapons: The power to bring forth armies of spirits.
Looks: Black hair, dark blue eyes, and just basically black clothing.
Personality: Kinda on the dark side
History: Previously she was a conqurer looking for useful land.

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 05:02 AM
Name: Mizuiro
Powers\Weapons: A silver staff with a lage sapphire on top held on by small silver wolf-shaped figures. It shoots a powerful blast of silver-blue light, and the end of the blast that hits the opponent is shaped like a wolf's head, and the staff enables Mizu to fly.
Looks: Has short blue hair, and bright blue eyes. She wears a blue long-sleeved tee and bellbottom blue jeans.
Personality: Shy, but very hyper and happy around friends.
History: Uh.....

.Socks
January 1st, 2005, 01:15 PM
Ooooh. Your person sounds interesting, radical edward. ^^

Midori Chi
January 1st, 2005, 03:33 PM
WOW!!! I'm surprised on how many people joined this! Thank you SO much!! Because there are 4 people(make it 5 including me)I'll go ahead and let us start the rp!!

Awright...Here's my character!

Name: Raye
Powers\Weapons:has a whole in her right hand. She has a bandage around it but when it comes to battle,she ripps off the bandage and sucks anything she wants into it.
Looks:mint green eyes,short white blonde hair,mint green top(it's a summer top with a band of cloth wrappped around it),white skirt,mint green boots that come up to her thys,skinny body
Personality: shy,serious,nice
History:She got the whole in her hand by an accident when she was little. Anyways...she got powers and her best friend was a boy, so, she wants to get him back(and,as best friends...there can sometimes lead to...romance)

..Oh! And..Alana! I like what you did with the "looks" part! That was clever!!

Okay...would you like ME to start it?

.Socks
January 1st, 2005, 04:09 PM
Yay! We get to start!
I'm not to good at starting RPs so maybe you should trap-door. ^^;;

Midori Chi
January 1st, 2005, 04:15 PM
ooc:Alright then! I'd be happy to start!

ic: The wind was blowing hard and everywhere....girls lurked the towns,some sad,some happy,but not alone. It was Autumn and leaves were continuously following the drafts of wind. And there stood behind a mere rock,one girl,alone,looking gloom. She just stay there,looking at the many girls around her.

.Socks
January 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM
ooc: Yayness! We get to start!

ic: Zinaya walks up to her and says,"Hi."

Midori Chi
January 2nd, 2005, 10:28 AM
ic: Raye looked up at her. She stared at her for a second and then said,"Hi"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
Akira pulled her jacket on. The Autum air was chily and she didn't care much for the cold. She looked around the streets and shook her head slowly. She headed towards two girls near a large rock.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
ic: What are your names? I'm Zinaya.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Akira stopped beside them. "Hi I'm Akira."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 12:39 PM
ic: Ah, I miss the boys.....

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 12:55 PM
Akira nodded. She pulled a picture from her pocket and looked at it. It showed a boy about 15 with messy light brown hair, green blue eyes, bagy jeans, and a black shirt. He was also wearing a black cloak. She flipped the picture over. On the back was a message. 'Don't forget me little sister. And don't worry about me either. I won't be gone long. See ya soon, Shiro.' Her face was unreadable as she put the picture back in her pocket.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:00 PM
ic: Hm.....you miss your brother?

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Akira looked at her. "It's not nice to read over some ones shoulder." She sighed. "Yes I do."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:18 PM
ic: Ah, sorry. ^^;; Anyway, have you seen a happier girl than that one?! *looks at a girl skipping and yelling hooray*

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:25 PM
Akira looked at the girl. "Not for a long time. She's probably had alot of fights with boys and is glad they're gone, but she'll change her mind soon."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:27 PM
Zinaya nods, I am starting to miss my dad.....

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:33 PM
Akira looked around the town again. "I say we should get away from here. Maybe." She stopped. "Maybe we'll be able to find the boys. SOunds crazy doesn't it?"

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Good idea. I'm getting worried, let's go!" Zinaya runs down the old broken-down city road.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
Akira was surprissed by her enthusiazum but followed.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Zinaya stopped in search of a continuos path, "Where are we?"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:51 PM
"I'm not sure. Do you have a map of some kind?"

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
"No...I thought you knew where we were going....." xD Zinaya looked around.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:59 PM
"I do. We're heading for the next town but I've never been this way before. Lets see." Starts thinking. "Got it. We need to go north east. That way." Points and starts walking agian.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:00 PM
"If you say so!" ^^ Zinaya starts to follow Akira.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
They walked for awhile more until they came to a place Akira recognized. It was a small lake with bright blue water. "This is Lake Waking. It's said that if you give some of it's water to some one whos under a spell or very ill they'll get better."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:05 PM
"Fascinating! Should we take some?" Zinaya asked biting her lip nervously.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Akira thought for a minute. "It couldn't hurt. We don't know what happened to the boys so we might need some of its healing powers." Akira took out a bottle and filled it with some of the water.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
I watched Akira stuff the bottle into a pocket. "What do you think happened to the boys?"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:17 PM
Akira looked at the sky. "I don't know. I can't figure out what could make all the boys suddenly disappear. I'm guessing it's not good what ever it is."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:18 PM
I nodded in agreement. "It is wierd that all the boys suddenly dissapear...And all of them at once!"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Well I just hope they're alright."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Me too..."

OOC: Message too short...

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
Akira stood up and said, "Come on lets keep moving."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Ok!" Zinaya stood up and ran to catch up with Akira.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:48 PM
Akira looked around the forest. "We need to head more east."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Your the navigator!" Zinaya followed Akira.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:59 PM
After a while Akira spots the town their heading for through the trees. "Here we are."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Wow, that's one big shopping mall! Uh, I mean town! Hehe." :3;;

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
Sighs. "This is Quillia Village. Nice place and it does have alot of stores." She added smiling.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 07:06 PM
"Meep! Stores??? I'm totally there!"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:38 PM
Laughs. "Well have fun. I have some errands to do."

Midori Chi
January 5th, 2005, 04:13 PM
ooc:Ah! I am SO sorry! It's been a while since I got on! ...and Alana...why did you just leave my character like that??

.Socks
January 5th, 2005, 05:48 PM
EEPS! *Is already in stores*
OOC: xD

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:29 PM
OOC: Uh well I wasn't the only one. You hadn't been posting and that's bad for an RP if no one posts. Sorry. :P

Akira walked around town for a while looking for a certain store. She ound it sfter a while. There was some one there so she waited. When they had left Akira stepped forward. "Hello Mashna. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

The woman looked up and smiled. "Hello Akira. Of course come into the back." Akira followed the woman into the back.