PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart Double Dash!

the skate board kid
December 31st, 2004, 03:50 PM
Okay, okay, okay, rate this game out of 1 out of 10. For me this is a 10/10. This game is awesome.

Lucifer
December 31st, 2004, 04:13 PM
10/10. Brilliant game. Kudos to Nintendo for bringing Petey Piranha into their Mario franchise. The guy's a legend.

Zapchu
December 31st, 2004, 04:23 PM
I love that game, it'll be cool if they had more courses, but replay is high because racing other friends is fun. Especially when two players can go on one kart and switch jobs around.

*Chikorita*
January 1st, 2005, 07:10 AM
My friends and I were hooked on this game the entire summer vacation. XD Its an awsome game, with replayibility, awsome tracks and characters, I give it a 9/10. ^^

Shinin
January 1st, 2005, 11:35 AM
8/10. Really good, but could use more racetracks.

Dratini927
January 1st, 2005, 12:18 PM
9.5/10

I absolutely loved this game. It was so addicting, and I just couldn't stop playing it. It's so fun to knock people off the side, and steal their item, and have double items. The reason for the .5 off is because, like people said, there weren't really that many courses. 16 is fine, but when it comes to a game like this, I would like to see like double that. :P

WolfWood
January 1st, 2005, 03:00 PM
10/10 I love Double Dash play it with my bros all the time.

RSL
January 14th, 2005, 07:36 PM
It's pretty good. 9.5 out of 10.

(Which duo should I use for the 150 cc?)

Mr Cat Dog
January 15th, 2005, 01:42 AM
9.5 like Matt, simply because there is the need for more courses. Whilst King Boo (he pwns Petey Piranha :P) is just genius, I also like the Toads and the Koopas. The courses, even if they're in short supply, are still really good to have a race around, and I'm still playing it every weekend XD

Lucifer
January 15th, 2005, 03:29 AM
King Boo and Petey Piranha own. I refuse to drive as any other pairing. XD

Hopefully the next Mario Kart/Tennis/Golf will contain Goomboss from Mario 64 DS. :bandit:

Pokemon Master #1
January 15th, 2005, 02:42 PM
I loved this game even more then Mario Kart 64!10/10 :D .

Mr Cat Dog
January 16th, 2005, 01:57 AM
MK64 was definitely not as good as Super Mario Kart for the SNES, Period! Even the GBA game was better than the N64 edition. It just seemed weird to me at least :/

Stevo-kun
January 16th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I give it 10/10. I can play it any time for atleast a few hours and i have had it since it came out. The tracks and characters are awesome ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lady Pearl
January 16th, 2005, 01:09 PM
>< I didn't have a chance to play because I got Gamecube a few days before they gave it for free.

WolfWood
January 16th, 2005, 08:22 PM
MK64 was definitely not as good as Super Mario Kart for the SNES, Period! Even the GBA game was better than the N64 edition. It just seemed weird to me at least :/

Nah, I think that the N64 version is the best MK game yet I was so addicted to that game. lol

Flaming Torchic
January 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
I give this game an 8/10.

Although I think that the single player mode in that game is good, I thought that they got rather lazy with the multiplayer mode. I mean, some of the levels were so small, that you could hardly go anywhere to get away from your opponents. To be honest, the only good level in multiplayer mode was the Luigi's Mansion course.

But still, like I said, I thought that single player mode was good. All of the levels seemed to have some sort of twist in them to try and slow you down, and it made it all the more fun. Also, I thought that they were clever in adding the co-op mode, so that you and your friend could work together to beat the other competitors to the finish line.