PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Pages : 1 [2]

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I held her close, but I didn't say anything. I knew what it was like, to lose someone you cared for like that. Heck, i had lost just about everyone other than my pokemon, though seeing her like this hurt every bit as much as losing my family did back then, I couldn't stand it...

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"First my family.. then my friends.. then my team.. and now my pokemon." I whispered through my tears. I felt like if somebody had stabbed me right then and there i wouldn't have minded much, in fact, I might have been eternally grateful.. I could hardly breathe, as every breath I tried to take was cut out thanks to my crying..

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"I know, believe me, I know what you're going through." I said, trying to keep the memories from resurfacing. I held her close, and centered all my thoughts on her, leaving no room for my past...

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 10:49 PM
My thoughts were inturrupted by a loud cry above, and I looked up to see a sudden flash of rainbow feathers before the legendary pokemon Ho-oh suddenly landed nearby, causing me to break away from Rauru and move slightly away. I knew of the power the bird held. Suddenly, he lowered his head to my Absol, and nudged the body, causing a blue fire to jump from the bird to the pokemon, and I realised that he was slowly breathing life into the Absol.

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 04:06 AM
ooc:I'm Lost again, I see. Where are you guys at?

ic: I awoke slowly, realizing I must have dozed off while in the tunnel. I was annoyed to find the other two were not in sight. "Dang it, why is it so hard to keep up with these two?!" I shouted in frustration. Getting up, I headed down the tunnel, figuring that was teh only direction they could have gone since the chamber in the otherdirectoins was collapsed.

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 10:57 AM
I was shocked at the bird's action, but no more shocked then I was when I saw Absol stumble to his feet, injured, but alive. Ho-oh gave a loud cry, performing an unmistakable bow in my direction, before flapping it's wings, taking to the air, scatting rainbow colored feathers. Finally, after a few moments, it left, causing a rainbow as it flew.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 12:30 PM
OOC: We're out in the middle of the desert, we didn't go all that far while you were gone pogi.

IC: I was amazed at the event, but my shock was held at bay by the cynicism that was as much of me as my eye color. As Ho-oh flew away, I bent down to the absol, and quickly sprayed a super potion on him, enough to keep him with us until we got to a pokemon center. In my other hand though, was a camera. "Just so I know I'm not crazy at least." I thought, tightly gripping it, as if I feared it would be taken away.

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Absol didn't really notice, as he jumped onto me, licking my face, more overjoyed then I had ever seen him in a while. even though his blade was dangerously close to me, I didn't fear him. He was my closest friend, I knew he would never harm me...

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"There you guys are." I muttered, approaching now that I had found my way out. "Really considerate of you to wake me and all." I said sarcastically.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I stood up, and looked over to the other guy and held up my hand. I didn't want to interupt this moment, and I felt that the absol was more than trustworthy, after all, he had bought us the time we needed to get to Eclipse...

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 12:56 PM
I loooke over at him past Absol, and said "I don't think it would have been wise, had Rauru hesitated another second he'd be dead" Though I saw Absol turn, his blade glowing a deep icy blue. I immeidatly remembered how he responded to strangers..

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 12:56 PM
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked in a mixture of confusion and irritation.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"It means, that that absol is as likely to kill us as give us a second ,look." i said, leaning back. I didn't know who this guy was, but he obviously wasn't with team Meteora, or we'd have waves of members trying to engulf us by now...

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Absol appeared to calm down, then return to my side, sitting down immediatly, licking his paw. I looked to Flygon, then realised something. "Could you bring your Scyther over here, I want to test something." I said to Rauru

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Sure." I said, looking to Scyther and nodding. He udnderstood the human language as well as humans did, and apparently understood several of them. He walked over To Where Eclipse and her pokemon were cautiously, trying not to aggrivate the absol. Not out of a fear, but for respect.

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 07:37 PM
I looked over to Flygon, and she immediatly understood from my eyes alone. She thought for about .2 seconds, before saying to the Scyther in her pokemon language "Lay down, and roll over." I waited, seeing if the Scyther would sacrifice his pride for that...

This even had the attention of Absol, who was watching intently, though was still relaxed.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Scyther looked stunned for a moment, as though trying to figure out why she asked this, but obediantly lay on his stomach, and rolled onto his back, waiting. I whistled slightly at Scyther's actions, saying "How remarkable."

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Flygon looked a bit shocked at this reaction, but took advantage of the moment to lay down close to him, though making sure not to get close enough to injure his wings.

"I'd have a problem with controlling the Scyther hm?" I said mockingly, and i knew Absol was busy silently laughing his head off...

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Your absol was seperated from you, why not the flygon?" I asked, though secretly, I was jealous. The only reason he obeyed me was out of respect for my power, and nothing else. Outwardly I remained my cool illusion, while inside I was barely keeping myself from going balistic.

Pogiforce-14
January 7th, 2005, 04:08 AM
I was growing tired of the whole exchange. We had only temporary waved off the Meteora tide. and being still fairly close to where we had left them, chances are we could be found in any minute. "Would you guys mind complimenting aeach other's Pokemon later? If we stick around here we're likely to urn into another fight like the one we just BARELY survived." I emphasized.

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Flygon immediatly returned to my side, and I said "I don't think there are any members alive in that cavern after Flygon went through it-actually, this means she'll have to dig it out later- but you're right. let's get moving." As I hopped astride Flygon's back, and with a rush of her wings, she took off. I returned Absol to his pokeball, not willing to take the chanse of losing him to Meteora again.

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"I'd be happy to hang around and talk with you, but if I don't go with her, I'm next on Scyther's 'kill' list." I said, and once again, I got onto scyther's back, and we were off...

Pogiforce-14
January 7th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"It was my idea anyway." I grumbled, annoyed at Rauru's misconception. " Besides, I doubt MEteora had all their members in the cave. Mroe than likely they had more on teh other side, and it will be only a matter of time before they find out what happened and come after us." I reach into my pocket and pull out a small remote. I press a button on the remote and calmly replace it in my pocket. Seconds later, my mortal cycle roared up and stopped in front of me, all on it's own. I mounted it quickly and returned it to manual from Autopilot. " Hope I won't be going too fast for you." I gunned the engine and I easily passed teh scyther, keeping easy pace with the Flygon flying overhead.

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"you're fast all right. But are you agile?" I said, and more as a tease, Flygon breathed a small flamethrower, that even if he didn't dodge, it wouldn't be able to hit the hovercraft anyway. Flygon gave a happy cry, happy to be back into the sky, though I was getting a bad feeling about all this..

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Suddenly, Scyther throttled himself, speeding up at an unsafe speed for me, and I held on for dear life. He slowed to fly Flygon's pace once he had caught up with her though, and I suspected something about this new trainer had goaded him. I couldn't think of what though, he seemed like a nice guy...

Pogiforce-14
January 7th, 2005, 12:30 PM
"OH, a race then eh?" I grinned, shifting the motorcycle into a higher gear and steadily pulling ahead again. "See if you can catch up this time!" I laughed, enjoying myself for the first time in a while.

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Flygon had to accelerate a bit to keep up, but she made a point of lowering herself next to the bike, and sticking her tounge out at the trainer for a moment, before pulling ahead. She was saying something in pokemon language, which I did not bother translating as it was rather rude...

Pogiforce-14
January 7th, 2005, 12:48 PM
I laughed again. " Oh come on, I'm only in second gear!" I shifted to third, and easily caught up. I went with the Flygon easily for a few seconds only to make my own rude motion to it before pulling ahead again.

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Flygon was now muttering several things unrepeatable about machines, but suddenly tilted her wings allowing her speed to move her at an upward angle, and even though it slowed her a bit, once she was up in the air she accelerated again, passing the hovercraft, though I could feel her starting to get tired...

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Scyther sticking behind for a moment, watching the exchange, before he used his agility, easily picking up speed and gaining fast on the others. "Are you crazy?!" I hissed at him, though either he ignored me, or what I said was lost in the wind.

Pogiforce-14
January 7th, 2005, 12:57 PM
ooc: Why do you keep calling it a hover craft?

ic: I looked at my gauges quickly and noticed I still had 3 gears left. I quickly shifted into fourth, catching up, then fifth to pull ahead. I hoped I wouldn't have to go into last gear, because there was only one other thing my motorcycle could do to speed up past that point, and it was still untested.

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 07:42 PM
OOC: it's not exactly a ground based vehicle, and becasue of tradition.

IC: Flygon was running out of paitence. I knew what was about to happen, and I decided to let her do it. "flygon, Mimic!" I said. flygon immediatly looked toward the Scyther, selecing his and his Agility as a target. Almsot immediatly, I felt Flygon accelerate as she repetivly used Agility, adding to her already incredible speed. Withen moments, we were overcoming both the Scyther and the hovercraft's speed...

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Scyther took off, now going his maximum speed without risking knocking me off, managing to keep pace with the flygon. We were going so fast now, that even distant scenery was a blur...

Pogiforce-14
January 9th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"For crying out loud." I shifted into sixth, the last gear, and held on with all my might as i againt passed teh flygon, only not nearly as quickly as the times before. If she went any faster, I would have to stop. There was no way I was giong to use my secret weapon on a friendly race when it woudl be of much better use against the meteora...

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I knew that Flygon had run out of energy, and she stopped trying to accelerate, instead shifting into a glide, still going pretty fast, but not intending to race, just slow down a reasonable amount without hurting herself. She was built for speed, but was at a slight loss for stopping quickly..

Pogiforce-14
January 10th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Seeing the Flygon slowing behind me, I slowed down as well, relieved I didn't have to push my bike to it's limit. In a matter of a minute I was back down to first gear.