PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Pages : [1] 2

Shiney
December 31st, 2004, 04:26 PM
Not long after the orginization known as Cypher was disbanded, a few trainers, previously unknown came forward as an orginization, calling themselves TeamMeteora. As they began gathering recruits, the police force moved to wipe out the team before it got a foothold, but they were soundly thrashed by five of the leaders, against impossible odds. Rumors spread they were unbeatable, and people began flocking to the team, doing anything to sign up. The police force are already outnumbered three to one, and things are looking dim for Orre...

In this roleplay, you can NOT play as a part of Team Meteora, but as a regular trainer in the orre region, either fighting the team, or just trying to survive this change of power...

Name:
Pokemon: (You can only START with a maximum of four pokemon, but there ARE wild pokemon in orre, but they are as rare as shiny pokemon in a gmaeboy game, you can also steal other trainer's pokemon if you choose, though not from another RPer.)
Looks:
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)

Flygon trainer
December 31st, 2004, 04:33 PM
Name: Eclipse
Pokemon: a black Flygon, Absol, Lapras, Ninetails
Looks: She has black wavy hair going to the center of her back, which stands out aginst her pale white skin. she wears all black, that being a black sweater and black slacks. Her eyes are red, though nobody knows if it's her real eye color or not.
Personality: Dark, cold, emotionless. and she hates people in general.
History: nobody knows. all they ever saw of her was her Absol using Razor wind to behead somebody that attacked her.

Akio123
December 31st, 2004, 04:45 PM
Name:Chris
Pokemon: Blastoise (Gary),black striped Persian (Jumpy), Sneasel (Kaze), Umbreon (Akio)
Looks:Black hair, black shirt, red pants, gloves
Personality: Evil, cold, spiteful and only cares for himself and his pokemon
History: Unknown to anyone including him all he has as a clue is a huge sapphire necklace.

parallelzero
December 31st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Name: Askan Peerion
Pokemon: Bayleef (Female), Beautifly (Female), Fearow (Male), Lairon (Male)
Looks: Askan stands at 5'11" He has brown hair and green eyes. He wears a pair of a tan pants that zip off to pants, as well as a grin t-shirt with a dark green wind breaker overtop. He has a funky black belt that holds his Pokeballs.
Personality:
History: Askan has had his Bayleef since he was 8, when it was a Chikorita. They've grown up together, and have an unbreakable bond. He's never really had a home, and resorts to theivry most of the time. He recieved his other Pokemon from snatching them from bad trainers. He may have a criminal record, but his heart is in the right place.

Shiney
December 31st, 2004, 05:18 PM
Name: Rauru
Pokemon: Scyther, (see attachment) Metang, Ludicolo, Snorlax
Looks: Tall, and thin, though his whispy stature hides suprising strength. He has long, jet black hair which he has red streaks in, and he has red contact lenses, hiding shockingly emerald green eyes. He wears a grey shirt and pants, over which there is a black leather coat more for protection from attacks than cold.

Kay11190
December 31st, 2004, 05:56 PM
Name:Kay
Pokemon: Umbreon, Charizard, Houndoom, and Slowking
Looks:Wears balck sweat suit with a white t-shirt, Has short brown hair and Blue eyes.

Deoxys55
December 31st, 2004, 07:59 PM
Name: Ookami
Pokemon: Mightyena, Salmanance
Looks: Silver, long hair, about 5' 2'', and she usually wears tinted blue clothes. She has acid yellow eyes.

ravenstorture
December 31st, 2004, 08:07 PM
I hope it isn't too late!

Name: Ryan
Pokemon: Magcargo, Dragonair, Delcatty and Exeggutor
Looks:http://proton.ucting.udg.mx/galeria/anime/Digimon/toei_characters_daisuke.jpg
Personality: To be revealed in the story.

Suzu
December 31st, 2004, 08:20 PM
Name: Suzumi
Pokemon: Butterfree(female, Chisa), Umbreon(male, Kira), Milotic(female, Mizumi), Altaria(male, Hiro)
Looks: Dark brown hair that is in a half pony tail with a black ribbon, green eyes, and pale skin. she wears a black long sleved shirt, gray pants, and black running shoes.

Akio123
December 31st, 2004, 08:45 PM
Can we start the RP or is it still to early to?

Lily
December 31st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Try to refrain from asking that, since it's the RPG master's decision after all.

Name: Azuki
Pokemon: Gardevoir (F, Lilac), Charizard (M, Ryuu), Raichu (F, Hotaru), Vaporeon (F, Shizu)
Looks: Azuki is a girl of elegance, keeping her figure straight most of the time. She has light brown hair tied up in a ponytail, few bangs tumbling over her forehead with two longer strands at each side of her face. Her eyes are the soft shade of violet, matching her attire of a cobalt top with white bordering it, as well as layers of white serving as the skirt. She wears normal black running shoes, with two rings of silver encircling her right wrist. She stands at about 5'4, a slender yet agile posture attached to her.
Personality: Azuki is a girl of fun, but no one's perfect idea of an adolescence. She is somewhat graceful and eloquent in words, taking extreme pride in her Pokemon's groomed appearance. In fact, that's probably one of her daily joys- her Pokemon. Azuki likes to help people, and care for Pokemon's treatments and looks. She's somewhat into the healthy side, considering she is also a vegetarian. >)

Pogiforce-14
December 31st, 2004, 10:00 PM
I'd liek to join, but since this is a lot like my Orre RP, could I just use the Character I made there, albeit without the Tropius and Raichu?

Pichu1
December 31st, 2004, 10:21 PM
Name: Gold
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon, Charzard, Altairia
Looks: has short hair Black longed sleeved shirt black vest black jeans black belt and 2 pokeballs hanging from his vest(vest can hold 4)
Personality:
History:

Flygon trainer
December 31st, 2004, 11:12 PM
OOC: sure pogi, you can join

IC: his breath reeked of alcohal as I felt him press me aginst the wall. I felt one of his hands near my legs, as he said in a nasty, putrid-filled voice "well well, what's a pretty lady like you doing way out here? I would think you'd be home with your parents? Oh, that's right, they're dead" I struggled, but it didn't work as he kissed me roughly, pulling me to the ground. Suddenly, I saw a familer look of fear as something landed roughly on his back in a blur. when it stopped, I almost cried out in releif as I recognised my Absol. And he was REALLY angry. The blade on the side of his head began glowing, as he crouched down, preparing to behead the man. I knew that the area was under seige again by Team Meteora, and it'd take all i had to fight them off.

Shiney
December 31st, 2004, 11:36 PM
not too far off from this, a dull roar could be heard, as a motor "cycle" aproached form the distance. It was myself with my pokemon, crossing from one place to another, trying to keep the authorities from pinning me down. In truth, the motorcycle was more like a hovercraft, but that didn't stop the person I had bought it form, Seth, I think it was, from calling it a motorcycle...

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 01:18 AM
I rolled out from under the man, as Absol's razor wind went through his neck arteries. I brought out the pokeball that contained my Flygon, and threw it into the air, not even slightly suprised when the black dragon came out. "Flyyyy!!!!" she yelled, looking towards the south. i knew that not to far away were the rest of the ambush attempt, but what suprised me more was when she looked over toward the west and gave a mix between a purr and a curious cry. I couldn't think about it now. I told Absol to meet up with us as soon as we found our targets, and he responded with "Sol." as he took off in the direction Flygon had been looking when she gave her alarm call. Flygon flew down next to me, stirring up sand with it's wings, and I managed to leap upon it's back, as it took off, giving me a better look at where the rest of the members were. there were 5 this time. "want to give them a nice suprise? Hyper Beam attack." I said, as Flygon started gathering energy in its mouth. I wrapped my arms around her to keep my hold, and I saw Absol near the team members, waiting for something...

Triaspia
January 1st, 2005, 02:58 AM
Name: Christopher ...... ...............
Pokemon: Charazard, Feraligator, Skeptile & Eevee
Looks: auburn (red) hair 5'7"
Personality: constantly looking dased like i have no clue what is going on but is kind and helpful untill someone asks about my past
History: suffered a traumatic head injury 3 months before team rocket disbanded and has just woken from a coma into this new world

so can i join

Pogiforce-14
January 1st, 2005, 09:09 AM
machine guns were firing at me as I ran from the Team Snaeg'em headquarters... Or at least they used to be the snag'em headquarters. before Meteora took it over. They had tried to revive teh snag machines Snag'em used to have, but I had stolen a key part, now tucked underneath my arm as I ran from the storm of lead. I grabbed a ball from my belt and let out my Absol, who stood firmly behind me as I continued to run. "use Ill-Fortune!" (NOt a real move, I know, but a guy can have some poetic license, can't he? ;)) Absol's eyes glowed, and suddenly the sand underneath the meteora thugs chasing me turned to quick sand, quickly swallowing them up. The others stopped, not wanting the same fate as their bretheren. I grinned mischieviously before recalling Absol and mounting my MOtorcycle (motorcycles everywhere! :P) and took off into the dessert. In Orre, Motorcycles where the only way to go!

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 09:17 AM
It was my second time this year getting caught by the authorities, and I didn't like it. I was being taken across the dessert in a caravan like vehicle, only it hovered, across the desert to Pyrite Town.
The cops around these parts were pretty dumb. All I had to do was use Bayleef's Poison Powder to knock out the cops. It was easy for my to thrown them out into the desert and steal the vehicle. Problem was, I couldn't navigate the desert real well. In the distance, I saw a motorbike. Maybe the driver could help me?

Suzu
January 1st, 2005, 10:03 AM
Walking throgh sand was hard. I had been wondering through the desert for hours now, not haveing anywhere go. I was a drifter basicly, but I missed staying in a town, and was begining to get thirsty. Looking around, there was desert in all directions, I shruged and took out a pokeball containing my butterfree.
"Chisa, fly up and find a town or something..."
I said tossing the ball in the air, my butterfree looked glad to streach her wings as she fluttered around in circles before heading north, as I followed behind her.

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 10:40 AM
I watch a girl from fa away beating on some drunk. I drve my motor cycle to her and blast the man into oblivion with my Persian's thunderbolt. "Are you alright miss?"

Lily
January 1st, 2005, 11:23 AM
Staring.

His eyes peered intently towards the girl. Azuki regarded this man coolly, her hands clutching the familiar crimson and silver metallic ball. He was holding the same thing. Actually, two of them were. Team Meteora. The name had a certain ring she didn't like. The man leered one more time, before speaking,

"We'll give you a chance to drop your Pokeballs slowly..." he said delibrately, edging sideways. "...and hand them over. See? Not so difficult, is it?"

Each of them had six Pokemon each. SHe had four. This wasn't good.

"Yeah, right. Go, Ryuu!" Azuki desperately called out, her loyal Charizard roaring. Before either of them could comment, she had flung herself over his back, urging him to fly. He understood feear, and flapped his wings with a dull thudd. SHe heard the two men cursing profusely, before they too sent out flying Pokemon.

Go faster She urged. He nodded, and picked up speed.

It was a pity the two men were so stubborn.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 01:20 PM
"I'm fine" I said, as Flygon launched her hyper beam attack at the members, as Absol used Rain dance, turning the area to quicksand. I landed nearby, and said "great job Absol!" and he just gave me a look that said "you expect anything less of me?"

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 01:37 PM
"Rain?" I asked as I was approaching my my destination. Ahead, I could see a Flygon, a black one? What the heck was going on over there?

Thump!

I had taked my eyes off where I was driving for one second, and ended off hitting a rock, sending the vehicle onto its side onto the sand. I gained a sinking feeling after that as the sand began to swallow me up. Quicksand? It must have been an effect caused by the rain.

I climbed out of the left door, which was now above my head, and leapt to a nearby rock. I was safe. For now.

Suzu
January 1st, 2005, 02:21 PM
"what?! rain!?"
I muttered in surpise, there wasnt a cloud in the sky. I looked up, sheilding my eyes with my arms, it was comming down fast. Returning Chisa to her pokeball, I took out another, a blue swan like bird, with feathers that looked like clouds emerged. Quickly, I climbed on his back as he took to the sky, flying was better then sinking in sand.
From above I could see a car, I had Hiro hover around so I could get a better look.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 03:26 PM
I was riding towards the thunderstorm. It had piqued my intrest. I didn't know of any pokemon in this area that could use rain dance, my ludicolo was one of the few who could coax rain out of this region. As we neared, I could feel Scyther's tension even though he was still in his pokeball, as I used binoculars to survey the seen. It was chaos, I didn't think I should get involved, but my consciencerebuked me. I couldn't let those innocent people over there be overrun by Meteora...

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 03:33 PM
"My name is Chris Rein. What is yours miss?"

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 03:37 PM
Suddenly, just when I thought the team members were going to be sucked to thier death, one of them managed to send out a Salamence that hauled them out of the sand and onto dry land. Suddenly, the Salemence sent a flamthrower at me, burning me nad sending me to the ground, but the flames on by body were quickly but out by the rain. Flygon gave an alarm screech as one of the members sent out a Wailren, to take down my Flygon. Absol managed to hide, but I knew he wouldn't be able to stand aside for long when I was in danger..

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Geez, what did I end up in the middle of?" I muttered as I reached for a Pokeball. She hadn't noticed me yet, but that girl was in danger. I threw the Pokeball at at rock so it wouldn't sink in the sand, and called "Beatifly! Stun Spore on the Salamence and Walrien!"
"Fly!" She replied as she nodded and flew over the Pokemon, spores pouring from beneath her wings onto the Pokemon. I just hoped it would work.

I began jumping from rock to rock, hoping to get closer to the battle.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 03:47 PM
I sent out scyther and metang, enough to repell the members, or so I hoped.Scyther flew towards the most of the members, scaring them to the point that a good portion of them forgot to even use their pokeballs, as metang charged towards salamence in a meteor mash. I also sent out snorlax to try to block the walrien, as I cut the engine next to the girl. "I'm here to help, quick, get your pokemon with you and on the sidecar!" I said, ready to start up and get away from the members as soon as she was ready.

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 03:49 PM
Ryan lay asleep on the back of his loyal Dragonair. The heat had been slowly making Ryan weaker and weaker. Ryan was slowly getting more dehydrated and he knew he couldn't last much longer. Dragonair tapped Ryan with it's tail. Ryan's head slowly gained strength and looked up to the amazement to see rain falling. Rain in the middle of the desert? That is what befuddled Ryan the most. Ryan perked up and ordered Dragonair to fly towards the storm.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 03:55 PM
"No help needed." I said as I saw both trainers arrive. The precene of the scyther and the Beautifly's stun Spore managed to give Flygon a chance to get near the ground, of which all the meteora members recognised the position, and slowly started to back away. Even I moved away from Flygon. "Flygon. Earthquake." I ordered, and Flygon slammed herself into the ground, causing a massive earthquake that was enough to send the meteora members scurrying. "And stay out!" I yelled after them, as Flygon got back to her feet

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 03:59 PM
Dragonair finally arrived at the storm. It was more violent than originally thought, but the refreshing drops of water rejuvenated Ryan. Ryan noticed some people below and some rare pokemon, but didn't give it a second thought as he continued to catch the rain drops in his mouth.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
"You handled yourself well." I said, withdrawing scyther and the others before he could decide to attack agian. "Personally, I would have just fled the battle, but your way obviously works."

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 04:11 PM
Once Ryan was fully rejuvenated from the falling rain he decided he would fly a bit lower, behind the unknown people, just to see what was going on. Dragonair circled back and glided lower, yet just far enough where they could hear what was going on.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 04:11 PM
"With all you guys here, I don't think losing would really be possible" I said, looking around. Suddenly, absol came out of seemingly nowhere, growling, his blade glowing white with it's Razor Wind. "unfortunatly for you, both Absol and I really don't like people."

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 04:17 PM
My hands strayed slowly to scyther's pokeball, as a precaution, nothing else. "Maybe you could call him off? It is thanks to us that you weren't overrun after all." I said.

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 04:18 PM
Ryan noticed the Absol fixing to attack. It didn't seem like it was aiming anywhere towards them, but Dragonair flew higher anyway, just incase it misfired.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 04:22 PM
I absently returned Flygon to it's pokeball, and watched Absol for a moment, before saying "Absol. back off." he did so, though reluctantly, and I returned him to his pokeball. Suddenly, an aftershock from Flygon's Earthquake attack hit, causing me to fall to the ground and my pokeballs to fall away from me, dislodged by the shock.

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Wow that was an awsome battle! Now battle me!" I send out Blastoise to attack Flygon.

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Come on Beautifly, return!" I called to the Pokemon as I brought it back to it's Pokeball, and whispering a praise to it. "I know this may be a bad time to ask, but does anywhere know where the next town is, or could give me a lift?" I glanced over at the pile of rubble that was transporting me a few minutes ago. "My rides a little trashed...." After that, the after shock sent me flying into the sand.

Shiney
I wasn't prepared either, and the aftershock sent my pokeballs scuttling to the ground too. I let out a curse in Latin under my breath, and bent to pick them up...

ravenstorture
"Dragonair, NOW!" Dragonair sped straight towards the flying pokeballs as Ryan groped for them in the air. Ryan managed to grab one. The others continued to soar through the air. Ryan threw the pokeball to the unknown girl with the Flygon, in hopes that she would catch it, as Dragonair sped off to try and gather the others before they were sucked down into the quicksand.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 04:33 PM
I managed to catch the pokeball that was thrown too me, and I also picked up 3 others, putting them back on my belt. "That was... amusing. but really, I need no assistance. I bid thee farewell." I said calmly. I looked toward the one with the Blastoice, and said "my intrests are not in battling. Leave me be."
Finally looking to the beautifly trainer, I said, "I do not leave this area. I am not the person to ask for this type of information."

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Fine then." Ryan said aloud. 'How much more rude could you be?' Ryan thought to himself. He noticed that he was soaking wet now, and he didn't want to get sick. He ordered Dragonair to change the weather back to normal, so he could dry himself.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 04:38 PM
I managed to get all of my pokeballs easily enough, and placed them on my belt. "All right." I said to the girl as I got back on my bike. This was no time for sentimentality, I had to keep going, or the authorities would catch me. Thoughts of escape into kanto crossed my mind as I started up the engine, and took off.

Suzu
January 1st, 2005, 04:42 PM
After watching the battle from above I had decided it would be safe to return to the ground, of course with Team Meteora you really couldnt call it "safe".
I returned my altaria to his pokeball, and walked up to the group.
"I see Team Meteora is still lurking around here..."

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 04:42 PM
"We shall not battle ." I recalled Blastoise and had Sneasel make sure all the pokeballs were collected.

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 04:43 PM
Ryan noticed some pools of water that had collected during the storm. The desert was starting to heat up again and the water would evaporate soon, so Ryan let out his Magcargo, Delcatty and Exeggutor, so all of his pokemon could drink up.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 04:44 PM
"my apologies" I said to the dragonair trainer. "I did not intend to be rude, but I honestly dislike company." I finished, moving off. Even in this desert, Absol kept me safe. He would never leave my side, not willingly anyway

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 04:45 PM
Ryan wondered how the mysterious trainer knew what he had thought in his mind. There was definetly something weird about this person, but he didn't know what. He then noticed that all of his pokemon were staring at the trainer, on-guard incase something happened.

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 04:49 PM
I look at the strange bunch of trainers, grin ,hop on my motor cycle and drive off into the distance. "Till we meet again I say from far away!"

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 04:53 PM
I sighed, pacing slightly, just waiting. I was totally soaked, and I had forgotten to bring Lapras out. oh well, I could do that next time I went with Flygon underground to get away from the heat. for now, I just needed to dry

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM
I stare at the trainers from my current position on the cliff above them. I then decided that I wiil ask for their help. I call down to that girl with Absol.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 04:56 PM
The next town wasn't far from here, and I needed to refuel. A snack for my pokemon and me couldn't hurt either. I walked right past the signs describing a tall, dark young male, wearing a large black coat and with long hair, wanted for questioning involving Team Meteora. It was rather uneventful,not too many people made the connection with me, though a few did and ran away, not that I minded solitude. The only problem was on my way out of town, I found a police officer waiting, alone. He already had out his pokemon, an arcanine. No match for Scyther. I reached for my belt, and i a single fluid motion, tossed the pokeball outwards, preparing to incapacitate the officer and get going...

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Or everyone can just ignore me, that's okay too..." I moaned sarcastically as I stepped into a puddle of water, soaking my shoe. "Great... Just great..."
What was I to do now? I would have to wander the desert if I couldnt find someone to help, and If I stayed on the main passage, I'd be caught by the police for sure.

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 05:00 PM
Ryan noticed a person, obviously stressed as they stepped into a large puddle of water. "I could help you with that." Ryan said as Magcargo came over next to their foot and dried it up. "There you go. By the way, I am Ryan."

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 05:03 PM
The pokeball that Rauru opened, and revealed Absol. He glansed back, and noticing that the trainer with him wasn't me, prepared a Razor wind attack, more than ready to kill him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I should have been more courteous." I said to the beautifly trainer. To speed the drying of the water, I got out a pokeball, and tossed it to the side, knowing Flygon was inside and Flamethrower would fix it quickly. To the trainer, I said "My name is Eclipse. and you are?"

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 05:03 PM
I stare at the trainers from my current position on the cliff above them. I then decided that I wiil ask for their help. I call down to that girl with Absol.

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 05:05 PM
"Askan Leerion." I said as I extended my hand. "I'm uhh... with the police, as you can tell by the smashed up truck." This was only half false, as technically, I was LITERALLY with the police some time before. "I need to find some transportation to town. Any town."

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 05:08 PM
Ryan was a pit suspicious of Askan. "You can get a ride with me on my Dragonair, if you want." Ryan said. He needed to find a nearby town aswell, but he didn't want to turn down Askan, if he was with the police. Then it would seem like he was against the police, which he was, yet he didn't want to make it obvious.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 05:10 PM
OOC: Akio, i apologise, but you aren't quite on the level I need for this RP, it's just a matter of practice really, don't worry about it.

IC: I cursed again, still in latin, but this time, much louder. The pokeballs must have switched! I tossed out the others, in hopes that not all of them had been switched...

Meanwhile, scyther looked around curiously, when he noticed a few of the humans from last time, and he looked to see if his trainer was there to stop him. Not seeing me, he swept his scythes high, a demonic smile on his face as he prepared to attack...

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Okay, thanks!" I exclaimed as I reached for a Pokeball. My Bayleef was probably thirsty. I threw the Pokeball beside a puddle of water, and Bayleef popped out, but something was disturbing her.
"Bayyyy...." She growled as she glared into the distance, the leaf on her head shaking.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 05:17 PM
The other pokeballs of Rauru opened to reveal Flygon, Lapras, and Ninetails. Right before Absol used Razor wind, Flygon coiled her tail around him, causing him to stop the attack. Flygon looked to Ninetails and gave a loud cry, as Ninetails used Toxic on the Arcanine.

I was shocked when I saw the scyther, and I backed away. I remembered the earthquake, and realised the pokeballs must have been swapped! I tossed out the other three, hoping that in them would be a pokemon that could defend me for the time being.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 05:25 PM
I sighed, thankful that I had been spared the wrath of the razor wind attack for now, but also dissapointed that I hadn't got any of my pokemon out of four, talk about odds. I knew that absol wasn't finished yet, and so I quickly spoke out to the flygon, who I saw as the toughest of the pokemon "Can you subdue Absol long enough so that I can withdraw him? I need to get you back to your trainer, and get my scyther back before it kills someone."

Meanwhile snorlax and metang took a moment to look around while Ludicolo started dancing. When they saw Scyther, and no trainer, they remembered what I had told them to do if such an emergency happened. Snorlax tried to block the scyther, while metang began trying to set up a psychic barrier, and ludicolo spat a few leech seeds at scyther, not missing a beat in it's dance...

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
Flygon looked toward the male for a moment, before holding on tighter to the Absol, despite the repetive Blizzard attacks that the Absol was launching into her. She was getting exausted from hanging on to the struggling Absol, and earlier's fight didn't help.

I let out a breath that I had been holding without noticing, though I said nothing, choosing to observe the stratagies of each pokemon, it could be useful later. To my disapointment, however, he had no pokemon that could actually fly. it would slow down how quickly I could get the pokemon back to thier owners.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 05:50 PM
My hand snapped forward, and I withdrew the absol, breathing a sigh of relief. I thought i hate it bad with my scyther... I tried withdrawing the other pokemon, yet for some reason, the flygon refused to return to the pokeball. "Come on, you need to get back to your trainer." I said, before thinking for a moment. Flygon was in the bug egg group, so... "Well, if you would just get in the pokeball, it would be easier to take you back to my scyther." I said in an even tone "You handled that absol all right, so scyther shouldn't cause you much trouble."

Back with scyther, he tried to take off, but unfortunately for him, snorlax caught it's leg in its hand as it lifted off, and pulled it baack down, pinning it underneath his massive weight as the seeds drained scyther's energy.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
Flygon tilted her head slightly, reguarding him for a moment, but she flew next to him and nudged the pokeball, returning into it, though right before she did so, she gave Rauru a look that said "you not only owe me, but you also will tell me what is so impressive about a scyther!"

I was pretty impressed by the team effort to take down the Scyther, and I managed to return it to it's pokeball. I sighed in releif, though I couldn't help but be nervous about the other two, they were species I didn't really deal with that often

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 06:02 PM
The instant that scyther was gone, snorlax began sleeping, as if on cue, and metang began sunning itself, partially imbedded in the sand. Ludicolo kept dancing, as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes, ludicolo jumped onto snorlax and continued it's dance, and metang flipped itself over lazily. Off in the distance, the dull roar of a massive motorcycle engine could be heard aproaching...

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 06:06 PM
"oh sure, you all go off-duty the instant the alarm bell turns off." I said with a laugh, though I could hear the sound of an engine, I pretty much occupied myself with watching the Ludicolo, mentally commenting that Jynx was the better dancer. I didn't say this though, I had learned the hard way to never insult a Ludicolo's dancing.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 06:15 PM
Soon, I came within range, and noticed the girl off in the distance. There was no fire, no blood, no death and destruction, I guessed my pokemon had managed to subdue scyther.It weasn't long before I reached her, and cut the engine, sliding to a stop in the soft sand. "You've got quite a talent in tha flygon, though I had to bribe her to get her to come along." I said, getting off of the bike, and getting out the four pokeballs I had taken by accident.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 06:20 PM
Almost immeidatly, Absol's pokeball opened, and I felt his heavy weight on my body as he bowled me over, nussling me, happy to see me, not even looking toward the other trainer. I stroked him slightly, though mostly I was feeling squashed.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 06:22 PM
As the absol was busy, I turned to look at my three pokemon. "So, what have the three stooges been up to?" I asked them jokingly, but they showed no response, unless you count metang flipping over to his ofer side again.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 06:27 PM
"By the way, here's your scyther back." I said, tossing the Scyther's pokeball to him once I got Absol off me. I wasn't about to let the scyther out, no way, no how. Then remembering the comment about bribing, I said "Though considering you probably bribed Flygon using the scyther, you've got a chore on your hands."

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 06:33 PM
"I saw how your flygon handled that absol of yours. If the peanut gallery is on standby, I don't think there should be a problem." I said, indicating my pokemon. I held up the pokeball containing scyther, and instantly the stooges jumped up to attention, and ludicolo held still all but for tapping his feet, ready to intervene...

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 06:41 PM
I shook my head slightly, and noticed that Flygon had already left her pokeball and taken off. "drama queen." I muttered, getting out a whistle that acted much like a dog whistle, only Flygon could hear it. I blew it, and almost instantly, a buzzing of wings that almost sounded like singing was head as Flygon appeared and flew around me, before landing next to me. Her appearence had caused a minature sandstorm, though it and the singing sound stopped when she landed.

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 06:44 PM
when the flygon landed, I released scyther, and he stood there a moment, looking around, and shaking off the dead remnants of the leech seeds. He knew better than to try something when his trainer was here, at least, most of the time he did...

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 06:50 PM
Flygon immediatly moved forward, closer to the scyther, as her normal high pitched calls ceased. I knew she was watching the Scyther's every move. I knew she was picky. I had attempted to put her with 10 diffrent male Flygon and not once was she impressed...

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 06:55 PM
I stared, dumbfounded. My dark green scyther hadn't attacked. It stood there, looking over the flygon cautiosly,before it swung it's scythes toward it at it's best speed. I didn't know it at the time, but he wasn't going to actually strike her, he was just "testing the waters" so to speak, seeing how she would react to an immenint attack.

Akio123
January 1st, 2005, 06:58 PM
"You there with the Flygon, ever hear of Team Meteora?"

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 07:03 PM
The instant she saw even the threat of an attack, she whirled around, using her tail to bring the scyther to the ground, her claws onto him, though she did not dig into him. She was growling loudly, before the flapped her wings to lift into the air and back off slightly

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 07:06 PM
Scyther lay there for a moment to be sure there wasn't another strike coming. Even he knew better than to chance a foe who was about the same power as he was. He slowly stood up, to face the flygon and stood low, almost slouching, with his scythes behind him. A sign of submission, or at least, the closest thing a scyther could come to submission.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 07:13 PM
Flygon bowed slightly, though she was giving me no sign of wether she was interested or not. Though I could already sence she was impressed by the speed of the attempted attack, but for now her opinion on the Scyther was unclear. I felt Absol behind me, watching the male trainer with a cold, unblinking gaze. I knew he wanted to kill, and since Flygon showed no actual intrest, there was no reason to stop him..

Shiney
January 1st, 2005, 07:23 PM
When scyther didn't attack again. It caught the attention of my other pokemon immidiately, who stared in disbelief. I didn't let my face show any emotion as I watched the proceedings carefully. Things could go either way at this point... Scyther picked at one of his armor plates, seperating it slightly from him, and pulling out a green jewel, about the size and shape of a human eye. I didn't know where he had gotten it, but I remembered from the breeder I had purchased scyther's egg from that scythers had a high tendancy to be kleptomaniacs, being unnable to help themselves from stealing.

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 07:36 PM
I held my breath as flygon cautously approached him, keeping out of reach of the blades. I was starting to feel her anxiety, and I knew I'd have to stop this soon, or she'd stress out. and with Meteora attacking so often, this was something I could not risk. I could also feel her fondness toward the jewel, but she couldn't tell if it was a gift or a lure...

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 09:44 PM
OOC: Wow, you two have gone far. There probably isn't any point for me to try and go on then?

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 09:47 PM
OOC: Wow, you two have gone far. There probably isn't any point for me to try and go on then?
OOC: Trust me Ryan, I feel the same way. We need a recap.

Lily
January 1st, 2005, 09:50 PM
OOC: Hear, hear. I lost track of this RPG altogether...

Flygon trainer
January 1st, 2005, 09:51 PM
OOC: Recap: Rauru and Eclipse found that in the earthquake they had switched thier pokemon, but Rauru couldn't get Flygon to go back without bribing her, so he was forced to introduce Flygon to his Scyther, and that's pretty much it.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 08:16 AM
I waited, becoming tense as the moment slowly moved on. I couldn't tell what Scyther was trying to do, but he didn't seem his usual hostile self as he held out the jewel, not moving an inch.

ravenstorture
January 2nd, 2005, 08:48 AM
OOC: Ok, gotcha.

---

Ryan got ontop of his Dragonair and waited for the stranger to hop on. Ryan returned Magcargo and Exeggutor back to their pokeballs once the puddle of water had dried up. Ryan's Delcatty stayed in his lap. Delcatty wasn't fond of the stranger and wanted to stay out just incase.
(sry, writers block, and there isnt much i can do until david gets on)

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 08:53 AM
"Come on Bayleef!" I called as I jumped onto the Dragonaire, return Bayleef to it's Pokeball in mid air. "Let's go then, I need food, and badly.... And uh... thanks"

ravenstorture
January 2nd, 2005, 09:40 AM
Ryan looked back, still a bit suspicious. "Well your welcome." Ryan then looked forward again as Dragonair sped off into the sky. Ryan looked back again and said, "If you spot anything that looks like a town just let me know." Ryan was still having second thoughts about this, but he guessed it was too late now.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:14 PM
Flygon carefully accepted the jewel, but now i was holding my breath, mentally seeing her stress levels, I got the whistle out nervously, but if she stressed out, nothing could stop her.. I'd have to call her back before she did so...

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 12:37 PM
It was then that I saw the sight that shocked me more than anything else I had seen, or would see in my life. Scyther backed down. He crouched a bit lower, and took a few steps, giving the flygon room, like it would an oponent that he knew was as skilled as he was, but didn't want to fight.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:44 PM
Flygon flapped her wings once, moving into the air, and headed back to me. Suddenly, I looked up, behind the trainer, and I saw absol, his blade glowing. I didn't say anything though, and it took everything I had to hide a smile.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 12:51 PM
I didn't notice anyhting behind me, but I could feel that something wasn't right... I assumed that what I felt was one of her pokemon, and their hostile feelings. Scyther had turned around to look at the pokemon, staring it down as I very slowly reached my hand down to my side, signalling snorlax.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 01:15 PM
Absol didn't notice the Scyther, singly-mindedness only saids one thing: kill the human. in an incredibly fast movement, he launched his Razor wind attack, following it up with Airal Ace

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
I flung myself to the ground, just barely in time to avoid the razor wind, and Scyther leapt forward, locking blades for blade with the Absol to take the attack, as Snorlax ran over at his best, yet still abysmally slow speed...

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 01:22 PM
I motioned toward the ground as Flygon burrowed underground, heading for the snorlac, as Absol almost gave a devilish smile, before backing off and covering the area in a Flamethrower attack. I knew what Flygon was doing, digging a sink-hole where the Snorlax would head.

Pogiforce-14
January 2nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
ooc:oh man, am I lost... well I'll try to get involved again.

ic: I felt a tremor earlier that nearly threw me off my motor bike. "Woah." I gasp, finally steadying myself. "Wonder where that came from..." I suddenly heard sounds of battle nearby. Curious, I turned the handle bars and drove over to investigate.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Metang and Ludicolo watched nervously, ready to help if needed. Scyther flew up to get out of the path of the flames, preparing to dive bomb the absol. Snorlax suddenly fell through the ground in what appeared to be a sink hole, in a rolling tumble that would have broken many bones in a weaker pokemon. But he didn't stop rolling when he hit the bottom, but continued turning in a rollout attack, slowly speeding up so that he could clear the hole he had fallen into.

Pogiforce-14
January 2nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
I arrived to see a rather strange fight. More than likely not following normal League rules as several different pokemon were out. But they seemed worried about something.

"Hey, what's going on over here?" I called to the two combatants.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
"keep out of this! this is between me and-" I was inturrupted by a shrill cry of pain. "Flygon!" I called, as she managed to levitate herself out of the sinkhole she had created, and collapsed nearby. I ran over to her, as Absol immediatly stopped his assult, using Agility to appear next to the Flygon. When I got to her, I could see she was in pain.. she had not been able to get out of the area before the snorlax fell into the pit..

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 04:26 PM
Scyther was about to charge again when I held up my hand. "Not now." I said. I would have gone over close to see if I could help, but the absol wasn't going to like that. I reached into my pack to see what medical suplies I had, as snorlax got enough speed to climb out of the hole, and stopped.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
I felt Flygon's strength returning, but something felt.. weird. She fought to her feet, and opened her eyes, and i realised that her pupils were dialated. That could only mean one thing. "Flygon, down girl" I said as I moved away, but I knew it was no use, as she charged up her Flamethrower and sent it towards the Snorlax, and I knew there was no stopping her at this point.. She had totally stressed out, and was entering her rampage...

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
The powerful attack knocked snorlax off his feet, but did very little else. Tired out form all the motion he did form the rollout attack, he promptly went to sleep as soon as he hit the ground, not caring about the flygon, or anything else, not even my shouting at it in Latin many things I can't repeat here.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
I saw her fly into the air, and start gathering energy, and I knew that her next attack would prove her true nature. She suddenly used Shadow Rush, slamming straight into me, knocking me to the ground as her claws dug into me. Absol managed to knock her off with a Blizzard attack, but he could not keep this up for very long.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 04:48 PM
When I saw this, it was like time stood still. I could clearly see what was going on. There were still numerous shadow pokemon scattered around Orre, and their abilities were common knowledge by now. "Scyther, assist Absol, but I don't want anything permanent done to the flygon." I said, before going over, and attempting to get the attention of ludicolo and metang, a task far easier said than done.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 04:53 PM
After Flygon was off me, she proceeded to pick up Absol like he was a ragdoll, and carry him high into the air, tossing him up and repetivly slamming him, keeping him off the ground. it was cruel, but I couldn't do anything, the Shadow Rush from Flygon had me stunned and in pain.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Scyther flew up and caught absol in the air, through rather than landing, he tossed him aside. Not as an attack, but to get him out of the way of the flygon's wrath, as he dove down towards her in an arial ace attack. Meanwhile, Ludicolo was slowly skipping over in a dance step, ready to help, and I was repeatedly stomping on metang, trying to wake him up.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:12 PM
Flygon headed for the ground, and I knew that she was going to start digging, and when she did that, it was going to be devestating. Absol landed on his feet, and after I got to my feet, I ordered his rain dance, which effectivly made Flygon stuck where she was, but I knew she could breathe.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
Scyther fluttered to the point where he was above Flygon's general area, as ludicolo skipped over, helping by adding his own rain dance move to strengthen the storm. After several moments of bashing and yelling, I finally attempted to pry Metang out, to no avail. But when it rained, the rain drops hitting him snapped him awake, and he took off to help as I shouted every curse I knew at him in latin...

Pogiforce-14
January 2nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
I was totally confused by the confrontation playing out in front of me. I wsa tempted to jump in, but then who woudl I support? all I could do was sit on the sidelines and hope no person nor pokemon got killed because of my inaction.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
Absol crouched low to avoid the resulting wind, and I heard the crash of thunder above. But Flygon was slowly calming down, and in a few moments I could get her out of there...

Me, well.... I was scared of thunder. Not terrified mind you, but my normally calm cool stance had shifted to slight nervousness. Which was why I was nearly overjoyed when I saw Flygon slowly burrowing out of the quicksand, normally she'd be struggling if she was in mid rampage

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 05:37 PM
Metang and scyther waited, still tensed in case something went wrong, while ludicolo continued dancing, oblivious to the storm or the battle...

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:42 PM
I could tell Flygon wasn't going to make a move, she was totally exausted. I walked over to her, and ran my and along her neck, as she based her weight aginst me, I knew she was close to collapse. I looked around, and noticed Absol had dissapeared, though I didn't think too much about it.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 05:47 PM
Ludicolo continued to dance, snorlax still slept, but all of my pokemon seemed less tense when the flygon showed no signs of agression. Scyther landed, and metang hovered just above the sand, trying to find a good spot to whether the storm without losing heat. I sighed with relief as well, but I thought it would be a better idea not to aproach the girl yet, she still had two more pokemon who might be worse.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
I sighed, returning Flygon to it's pokeball as Absol came next to me, soaked, giving me a complaining look. I managed to keep myself from laughing, and I said to it "you know, you don't look as intimidating when you look like a wet dog" as I moved off, getting ready to head to a pokemon center to heal Flygon.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
"You need a ride?" I asked, from a slight distance so that I didn't agrivate the Absol. I'd be more than happy to take her where she needed to go, i could handle the authorities...

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 06:06 PM
"I live and work alone." I said, as Absol dissapeared again. I sighed slightly, knowing that he was getting frustrated, as was I. I knew that Absol when HE stressed out tended to run away, and it was a pain to go and find him again, and I knew that once the storm was over I would be searching for him

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
"All right, if you're sure." I said, as I got on my bike, withdrawing my pokemon to their pokeballs, and taking off. It was difficult riding away, but I knew I didn't have a choice. If I developed an attachment here, and now, it would only be a weakness...

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
I brought out Flygon after he left, and I took off on her back, though she was tired. She mostly entered a glide towards the nearest city, though the rain kept her cool enough to keep up the flight. Finally, we got to the city, and I headed inside the pokemon center to heal my pokemon

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
I was nearing another city, though I stopped near the outskirts. The only reason i came this close was a precaution against being jumped by a wild pokemon while I slept. this place seemed fairly safe, and it was already late in the day, so I decided i'd rest here for the night.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 06:36 PM
After my pokemon were healed, I headed back, resting in an underground cavern Flygon had built, with a stream flowing through it, which Lapras played in. I let Lapras into the water, and curled up aginst the wall, with Ninetails next to me. the hunt for Absol would begin tomarrow.

Over near Rauru, Absol came near him for a moment, sniffing him slightly to make sure he was asleep, then curled up next to him, dozing off immediatly.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 06:41 PM
"Eep." I said, barely above a whisper. I had become an extremely light sleeper, and when the absol's scythe brushed me lightly, it was enough to wake me up. I would have reached for my pokeballs, jumped away, done anything, but I was too frightened to move, I couldn't even speak after the initial Eep...

Pogiforce-14
January 2nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
I was confused by how quickly the battle had turned and the combatants went elsewhere. And I didn't like being confused. Grumbling, I remembered teh stolen part still tucked under my arm and headed to Pyrite Town. I could hide out there until teh search parties I knew Meteora would be sending after me had grown tired of their search. I heard Pyrite had labyrinths of caves.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
Absol woke up, and looked at him for a moment, Before yawning slightly, his indicator of "go back to sleep you imbicele." and curling back up, though having more of his weight aginst the human.

I heard something moving, and I woke up, hearing the shouts of the meteora members. They were looking for me. I held my breath, counting the seconds, as I sent Ninetails to see what was going on. I could only hope i wouldn't be discovered..

Pogiforce-14
January 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
I was nusteled down in a pipe within the caves of Pyrite town. I was worried like heck. I heard Meteora members scowering teh cavern, and I feared it wouldn't be long before I was found. I was surprised by how quickly Meteora had rallied it's members. apparently they really wanted this part back.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Relaxing was the last thing I wanted to do with the absol around, but I was so petrified that I couldn't do anything. for the first time in my life, I felt fear at being helpless...

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Sol." Absol said as he moved a bit closer to him, trying to keep warm. Finally, he relaxed totally, and fell asleep again, not really bothering with the petrified human.

Finally, Ninetails came down and gave a short bark, indicating that they had found the caverns. She turned, and sent a blast of fire up the caverns, followed by a yell as somebody hit the ground to put out the fire, as there were comments that I cannot repeat here.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
Eventually, I forced myself to relax and lie back down, and not long after, my world faded to black as the scythe on Absol's head brushed against me a second time. Whether I had fallen asleep, or fainted at it's touch, I Don't remember.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 07:23 PM
Absol got up once the human was asleep, and went over to his pokeballs, plucking the one with Snorlax off, and digging a hole, and burying it. He went back, took the scyther's pokeball, moved off a good distance, and repeated the process. The Metang's pokeball, however, he layed on the sand and pressed the release button with his claw.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 07:30 PM
The metang popped out of it's pokeball, and looked around curiously. "Tangggg." It said, looking at the Absol accusingly, but not angrily. It was a native to the orre regeon, it had been caught wild, and coult tell when sand had been manipulated by something other than the harsh desert wind.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 07:43 PM
"Sol" Absol responded, saying in pokemon language "I did nothing. Do I look like a ground pokemon to you?" As he sitting down. He knew he had nothing to fear from the steel/psychic type pokemon. "it's a far cry from hanging out with Flygon, but not much of a choice I have.."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 07:47 PM
"Tang, metaaaang" He responded, "I am not of ground, but I dig, I know of sands much to know what burying looks like." He wasn't upset, not even at what seemed like an insult, but instead looked at the slight, almost unnoticeable disturbances where the pokeballs had been buried.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Ab-sol!" he retaliated in a huffy tone "not my fault. if anything's gone, I didn't do it. By the way, why do you obey that moron of a human? Not exactly a person I'd respect. or do you have nothing better to do with your life then be a floating tin can?"

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Tang, meta, metatang." He replied, while using his psychic powers to pull the pokeballs from the sand. "That human, he is of pain. He bears a wound, one that should drive him to be no more, Yet he is still of here, and am of humility to fight along side him."

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
"absol. Ab." He responded, looking at the pokeballs with distate, before looking back to the metang. "it cannot be worse than what Eclipse has gone through. There is a reason that I've tried to kill your trainer. I am normally not agressive, quite the opposite."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Tang." He said. "That is why you didn't kill him." He levitated the pokeballs back to his side, and lay down in the sand, prefering the open spaces to the pokeball, as cold made very little difference to him.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 08:34 PM
"sol." he responded, getting to his feet and pacing slightly, his head low. "partially."

After a few more moments of pacing, it was obvious that tears were falling to the sand from the Absol. "absollll" He said in a low, almost nonexistant voice, that was mostly to himself. "I could have saved her. I should have. But I didn't."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Taaang, metmetatang, met, meta." He responded "If you were of the ability, yet did not, perhaps she was meant to be of the pain. My master is of great strength because of it, though it is still of grievance to him. Perhaps your master's pain will be of something better eventually, as his became."

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 08:41 PM
"sol" He said, looking back toward the metang. "you are not with her at night. Until you are, I expect to hear little from you."

He sat back down, trying to calm himself down, but it was everything he could do to keep himself from crying again. "you know nothing of her, and any information you recieve is too much. The same accounts for your trainer."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 10:34 PM
"Meta?" He asked. Absol had said the right thing, not that metang understood what he meant. "What does of night make different than of day?"

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 10:39 PM
"Ab-sollll" "she's alone, it's quiet, nothing's going on, and her mind gives a replay of what happened. it's miserable. Her skin's become whiter than a ghost, she won't sleep, she won't eat, it's everything Flygon and I can do to keep her alive." He said, returning to pacing. "Absol." "It's like she's dead, but her heart keeps beating. every breath and if you know her, you can hear her desire of death.."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Met, tang, met, metatang." "With him, it doesn't have to be of either. It is like he stops existing. You see him there, but he is of void, the pain, the hope, all are of oblivion."

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Absol." "I consider you lucky. There is nothing worse then hearing your trainer crying at night and knowing it's all your fault. This is why eclipse seems so emotionless in battle- she spends her emotions at night." He didn't bother to stop pacing. "solll" "this is why I'm spending the night here. Perhaps without her pet disaster around, she can actually sleep for once without having to cry herself to sleep."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 11:05 PM
"so, that's the case is it?" I asked, sitting in my bike's sidecar, wide awake. Metang had been feeding me the conversation after he woke me up. We had established a psychic link, allowing a level of communication that few non-psychic trainers had.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 11:11 PM
Absol looked over his shoulder at the trainer, and said "indeed. though you must have impressive skill to get past me without my notice. I am worried about her, as do all her pokemon"

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Well then if that's the case, why don't we find her?" I asked, getting into the drivers seat of my bike, and motioning absol to the sidecar. Truth be told, I was looking for an excuse to find the girl again, I was worried about her.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 11:25 PM
"... I do not advise it, but if you wish." he said, hopping into the sidecar, and laying down. To the metang, he said "This has givin me a lesson. I cannot expect other pokemon to keep quiet about even the most personal things."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 11:27 PM
I laughed as metan translated, and said "Would you rather she be kept in pain? Let's get moving." I said, and with that, we were off with a roar.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 11:33 PM
Absol sighed for a moment, deciding it was best not to say anything. After a moment though, he said quietly, so no one could hear, hopefully not even the metang, "what if you hurt her more?"

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 11:55 PM
Metang heard it, and when he translated it to me, however reluctantly, I asked "If we can stop the pain for good, or at least lessen it, isn't it worth the risk?" Though I didn't mean it literally...

Flygon trainer
January 3rd, 2005, 08:55 AM
Absol looked at him for a moment, and was about to continue arguing, when a loud cry was heard above as a Flamethower attack hit right next to the hovercraft. Absol looked up, and said "it's a Flygon! no, not Eclipse's Flygon, unfortunatly. it'd be a lot easier to get it to stop.."

The Flygon flew down next to the hovercraft, and Absol immediatly knew it was going to try and slam them. Standing up, he jumped across the hovercraft and onto the Flygon, knocking it into the sand for a moment before he was thrown off, and landed on his feet.

Shiney
January 3rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Instantly, I was ready to take action. I withdrew my pokeball with scyther in it, and released him. If I had to, I'd add in the others, but scyther with absol would be enough to stop it, at least, hopefully they would.

Flygon trainer
January 3rd, 2005, 12:08 PM
"No! get out of here! she needs you more than she needs me! I can catch up!" Absol yelled, launching a Blizzard attack at the Flygon. "Come down you overgrown lizard!" he muttered, jumping up to land on the Flygon as it tried to slam him again.

Shiney
January 3rd, 2005, 12:15 PM
I nodded, and returned scyther, and funned the throttle to maximum towards the city. I wasn't planning on letting anything get in my way. Rocks, walls, people, pokemon, buildings, nothing was going to stop me...

Flygon trainer
January 3rd, 2005, 12:27 PM
After a few minutes of fighting, Absol was becoming exausted when the Flygon finally fell. He turned, and took off, aiming to catch up wth the hovercraft, though he knew it would take a bit for him.

I backed into a wall as Ninetails sent another Fire Blast at the Meteora members, but something felt... wrong... It took everything I had to keep from crying out when fangs sunk into my leg, and the last thing i was fully aware of was a Seviper slithering away...

parallelzero
January 3rd, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Lairon! Take Down!" I called as I jumped off a nearby ledge and onto my Lairon's back. There was a direct collision with the Seviper, but Lairon flew into a rock wall by accident. "Good job." I told it as i returned it to its Pokeball, and released another one.
"Fearow! Go!" I called as the bird Pokemon emerged from its ball, cawing loudly.

Flygon trainer
January 3rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
"Vip!" Seviper yipped as he was knocked out. I was on the ground, my head spinning from the poision. I could see Flygon near the wall, being forced into a cage by a full grown glalie. It was awful to see, even worse to know I couldn't help them..

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Suddenly, there was a huge rumbling, as though an explosion had gone off, without the noise. Panicked yells of the Meteora members broke out through the cave, and sounds of a one-sided battle rang true as I easily began fighting my way through to the girl with my pokemon by my side.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I knew I was dying... the Seviper's venom was working, though obviously there was an alteration. It was doing it slowly and painfully, not like a normal Seviper at all... Through my hazy vision, i saw Flygon curl up for a moment to deflect an attack, then dive underground, only to be hauled out again by several members that had grabbed her tail..

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Scyther was slashing his way through the ranks, not distinguishing between pokemon or member, and the others were doing their best to clear a path. Snorlax being a literal bulldozer, ludicolo contributing what he could without missing his dance steps, and metang powering through with a mixed psychic and physical assault. I was getting an antidote ready, because metang had told me what had happened to the girl, so there was no time to lose...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
As I slowly lost all thought, I couldn't helb but wonder where Absol was... he should be here by now....Right then, I passed out, as Ninetails was thrown into a wall by a Charizard, Lapras was being shocked repetivly by an Lanturn, and the Meteora members were being relentless on Flygon. Finally, Flygon shot a humongous Hyper Beam attack shot through the area, getting everybody to stop long enough for my pokemon to faint the ones they were currently busy with.

Pogiforce-14
January 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
ooc: jeez, you guys move this RP along way too fast. :( I have no clue where we are now.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 12:19 PM
OOC: we're still in the caverns, Meteora is beating Eclipse very badly...

Pogiforce-14
January 4th, 2005, 12:22 PM
ooc: which caverns? My guy is in the Pyrite Caves.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 12:25 PM
OOC: I don't see a reason why they can't connect, since Flygon and other ground pokemon could have made an underground labyrinth...

Pogiforce-14
January 4th, 2005, 12:29 PM
ooc:Well we'll figure it out as we go.

ic: The coast seemed clear, and I knew I couldn't hide in that little pipe forever. If I got caught there, there woudl be no way out. gingerly crawling out of the pipe, I looked around me, so far not seeing any Meteora grunts. I began walking carefully towards where I knew the exit was, but suddenly a Meteora grunt came round the corner and saw me. He pointed a finger at me and shouted "There he is! Get him!" Almost immediately, the tunnel in front of me was filled with Meteora uniforms. I knew despite my skills there was no way I could take on all those grunts at once, and so I turned back the way I came, running deeper into the tunnel network with the grunts hot on my trail.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 12:59 PM
I eventually cut my way through to Eclipse with Scyther, and immidiately kneeled down to her with an antidote ready, seeing if she was okay. My pokemon knew to try to hold the meteora members back as best they could, and they were doing a good job of it. "Eclipse? Are you all right, can you still here me?" I asked, opening the nozzle on the antidote, ready to spray it onto her skin so it could take effect.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 01:06 PM
I couldn't respond, as the poision was speeding up now that I was out cold. Flygon yelped in pain as an ice beam hit her from a Feraligater, and hit the ground hard, whimpering slightly. Ninetails sent another Fire Blast out, and Lapras Used Psychic, managing to take out the members closest to them

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Scyther turned when he heard the Flygon's cry, and let out a bloodcurdling screech as he took off to save her, leaving the others to pick up the slack. You had to pity the doomed feraligatr... Still, this was no time for spectating. I sprayed the antidote on Eclipse's skin, hoping that it would take effect soon and i could get her out of here...

Pogiforce-14
January 4th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I wound my way through the tunnel and found myself up against another onslaught of MEteora members." Oh..." I followed up that small utteration with several choice words. But I quickly noticed there focus was not on me. Looking over their shoulders, I noticed they were attacking the two combatants I had seen earlier. how they got down here was beyond me, but I could here the other Meteora members still behind me, drawing close, and I knew it wouldn't be long before these ones noticed me standing behind them. I had to think of something, and fast!

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 01:42 PM
I slowly started to come around as the poision was sapped out of my system, and it was almost like my return to awareness was all my pokemon neede to gain the confidence to continue fighting. Lapras launched a Hydro Pump, Ninetails started using Will-o-wisp, and Flygon managed to fight to her feet, flapping her wings as she prepared to take off. I could see she was getting desperate to win this, but we needed help, and fast..

Pogiforce-14
January 4th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Go, Swampert, BLaziken, Absol, Raichu!" I shouted, throwing my four pokeballs onto the floor and sending out my four pokemon. "Help out!" Raichuy launched a thunderbolt, swampert launched a hydro pump, blaziken launched a flamethrower, and Absol Launched a Air Cutter all aimed at the backs of the unsuspecting Meteora members.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Scyther charged at the feraligatr, in the middle of a fury cutter attack, and the aid form the new person inspired my pokemon to pick up where they had been slipping. The toxic sprays and leech seeds went flying from ludicolo, and snorlax blocked the path to myself and rachel, a living tank, as metang kept blasting away members and pokemon one by one. I hugged Eclipse when I saw her coming back to consciousness, but it was just to pick her up so I could get her to safety. At least, that's what I told myself at the time...

Pogiforce-14
January 4th, 2005, 02:18 PM
I grinned as all our pokemon cut down the Meteora members like grass, but then the new members appeared behind us. "There he is!" They shouted. Again, I whispered a few choice words under my breath.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Dazed.. confused.. I could see an Absol, but I felt that it wasn't mine.. "Where's my absol?" I said weakly... I senced Flygon burrowing underground, and I knew that it was going to just dig for a bit until it decided it was safe.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"He took care of a diversion so we could get her ein time, he'll be here soon hopefully." I said, still holding her close. "Are you all right though?" I asked, trying not to look at the gruesome scene as scyther, who had finished mutilating the feraligatr, diverted his attention to the new members.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"a diversion?" I said, confused. then I remembered something one of the Meteora members had said. "It was a trap.. they were aiming to get him alone and kill him." I said, as I slowly became more aware of where I was and what was going on.

Suddenly, minor earthquakes started shaking through the cavern, and I said "Flygon's going to take this entire place down"

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"In that case, I suggest we get out of here." I said, turning to Metang "A tunnel, if you please." Metang immidiately dive back, and began creating a huge hole in the wall, enough for us to get through. I would withdraw all but scyther when we could get through the tunnel, and scyther would watch our backs as we went through. That's how I planned it at least.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 02:35 PM
A more powerful earthquake hit the tunnel, cuasing the roof to crack, and I knew that she was incredibly deep underground, and it was only a matter of time before her intentional Earthquake attack. The one time she had used it, it had gone off the scales, and this one would probably prove to be even more devastating..

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Metang, there's no time, just keep us safe with a barrier!" I 'yelled' as I withdrew all my pokemon, including scyther, and jumped into the hole in the wall Metang had made, and moitoning for Eclipses pokemon to hurry in.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Ninetails wasn't really paying attention, as she had hopped onto Lapras's back and Lapras already had her psy barrier up. The meteora members were high-tailing it out of here, and a good deal before they got out, a humongous earthquake passed through, that would have hit 20 had there been such a scale, and it didn't leave a certain zone thanks to Flygon's abilities. It wouldn't touch anybody's pokemon except for the Meteora members, and for them... let's not describe it

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Metang didn't know this, and for his trainer's safety, he couldn't wait any longer. He errected a psy barrier around us, and closed his eyes, focusing on his barrier's strength for the upcoming quake.

Pogiforce-14
January 4th, 2005, 03:12 PM
I felt the ground shaking, and began to panic. None of my pokemon knew barrier or safeguard.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Flygon started to alter her earthquake so it didn't reach the metang or the other trainer, but caved in the cavern, though leaving plenty of routes for the people she avoided hitting to get back together. I could tell she was exausted and resting, but I was more worried about Absol now...

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 08:21 PM
I looked up, and Metang cautiosly let the barrier slip. Was it over already? Why hadn't we been hit? Were there any enemies left? Had the other guy gotten out all right? All these quesitons and more were zooming in my mind as I debated what to do next...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Flygon managed to burrow out of the ground, though once she got out, she layed next to her burrow, bruised and exausted. "her greatest attack she has learned. Problem is, when she uses it, it wipes her out completly." I commented, then said "but Absol should have been here by now.."

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Well, if the cave's collapsed, maybe he didn't have time to get in, if that's the case, then do you think he'll try to find another way in, or wait for u-WAH!" I said as I got up, walking out of the cave, and immidiately tripping over a small rock unearthed by the quake. I didn't even think about it, it was a pure reflex action. I twisted around as I fell, so that I'd land on my back, keeping Eclipse from being caught between the ground and myself, as well as breaking her fall.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 08:52 PM
I had a rather soft landing, which suprised me until I noticed that he had broken my fall. I would have blushed had I not had my emotions completly under control..

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I had not been ready for this at all, and I couldn't stop myself from blushing deeply. I caugh so far offguard, that I didn't notice the shadow cast by the claydol which hovered into the air. First the quake dislodged it from it's resting place, and then someone stepped on it's head? He would do something about this, he would indeed...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I didn't notice either, but I did notice Flygon lift her head and look into the jumble of rocks that the earthquake had left, listening for something, but I was too busy thinking about my current situation then what Flygon had heard...

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 09:12 PM
I heard a faint rumbling, caused by an ancientpower attack, and I looked up to notice the Claydol. I shouted something in Latin, before saying "Look out!" To Eclipse, and pushing her out of the way. I didn't know what that move would cost me, but if I had, I would have done it anyway.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 09:19 PM
I managed to roll to my feet,and I almost sent Flygon after it, but then I heard her weakened cry. I reached for my pokeballs, but I knew i had no pokemon that could get out and do anything in time.. none of them were fast enough..

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 09:23 PM
There was nothing to be done. I could have gotten myself out of danger, but I had gotten Eclipse to safety instead. An audible crack reverberated through the cave as ancientpower slammed a small rock into my head, and I went limp. Before claydol knew what hit it, even though it had eyes all along it's head, metang was on top of it, repeatedly bashing it with meteor mash after meteor mash, and cracks were already visible on it's frame...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"oh, come on metang, you're taking all the fun out of making him pay for this..." I said, throwing out Ninetails. Ninetails saw what had happened, and jumped past the Claydol, accidently getting her tail caught on him for a moment. She yelped in pain when her tail was pulled, and she whiled around, a weird anger in her eyes. I knew then and there that the Claydol had the legendary 1000 year curse inflicted upon it.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Instantly, the lights in all of claydol's eyes winked out. All but one. It screeched, more from fear than from pain, as it's vision was reduced to comparitively nothing. Metang continued bashing it, relentlessly pounding, it's mind filled with rage...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Metang. Down" I said. This wasn't a joke at all. My voice was cold as ice. Ninetails focused, and suddenly used will-o-wisp, burning the Claydol. This was going to be very painful for him by the time i was through with him. I kneeled down next to Rauru, checking the injury.. didn't seem too bad, considering...

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Metang backed off, but slowly, as though fighting himself to do it, watching Claydol writhe under the pain caused by the will-O-wisp. i felt something, and opened my eyes blearily to face Eclipse. I rubbed a spot on my head, and without a word, my eyes suddenly went dark, like looking into twin black holes, as I reached for an empty pokeball I had...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 09:44 PM
I shivered, and backed off, though now I could hear another sound, and the only reason I wasn't out of here was because of the sound. Ninetails was still focused on the Claydol, using Confuse Ray. I knew Ninetails wasn't about to let up, she was like most others in the way that if you pulled her tail, you might as well kill yourself.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 09:52 PM
I sat up, then got to my feet. I stared down the Claydol with a look that would freeze a sun. The claydol had been confused, burned, and extensively damaged. If I didn't try to catch it now, I didn't think it would survive long enough for me to try again. I held the pokeball tightly in my hand for a moment, then threw it at Claydoll, and the pokemon was forced inside the ball without a struggle, unnable to fight any more with it's curse.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 09:56 PM
I said nothing, as I had moved toward the other sound I had heard, and Ninetails came over and started melting the rubble. I was intruged, as the sound seemed familer to a pokemon I had been looking for... I would have asked the Metang for help, but I decided aginst it.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I walked over, and picked up the pokeball, and without a word, attached it to my belt. Then, I fell to my knees again, the dark look in my eyes fading away. I needed to recover from that blow to the head, I was still seeing stars, and I couldn't remember how I managed the strength to get up and capture the pokemon...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Finally, I got to the sourse of the sound, but it was covered by several heavy boulders, that I couldn't melt without frying whatever was down there. I heard Flygon trying to get up, but failing and falling to the ground again with a whimper. I glansed over at Metang, though doubting he would see such a small hint...

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 10:11 PM
I was in no condition to react when my pokeball, the reinforced one I got to keep Scyther from going wild, was shattered, and he appeared next to me. He glanced around only long enough to see flygon, and instantly flew over to her, and kneeled down next to her to see if she was all right...

Metang glanced back at Eclipse, then to the rubble. then to Eclipse, and to the rubble again. He finally understood with a clank as the magnet that served as his brain turned over, and he came over, beginning to dig his way through the rubble...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 10:17 PM
As Metang moved the rubble, I managedto see a flash of color, and I reached down, managing to haul a full grown Girafarig out of the rubble, tired but alive. I was pretty shocked at this, but i fitted a Snag Machine on my arm, and slipped a Ultra Ball into my hand as I prepared to take the pokemon as my own.

Flygon looked up at the presence of the Scyther, and stuggled to her feet, rubbing aginst him slightly, though wether on purpose or on accident was unknown to me.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Metang lowed himself to the ground with another clank as his brain turned over, contently thinking that he had done the right thing. Scyther didn't move away when Flygon touched him, but pressed in as well, in a Scyther's form of a hug.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Ninetails headed over to Metang, considering engaging in a staring contest then deciding aginst it, realising she wouldn't win. Instead, she laid down, curling up slightly, looking around for something to do.

Agter capturing the Girafarig without a struggle, I moved over to rauru, sitting down, watching him, hoping he was okay... I was oddly conserned, though I just dismisssed it as being he was the slightly weaker this time around.

Flygon closed her eyes, acceting the hug with almost a purring sound in her throat, which was enough to force me to make a mental note to put her in her pokeball tonight..

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 10:38 PM
I waited there for a moment, beathing deeply, before shakily standing up. I could stand, but barely. "I'm, I'm all right, don't worry." I said, though I was still woozy from that blow to the head. It certainly gave me a concussion at the least.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"No, you arn't okay" I said sternly, getting to my feet, getting ready to do anything that was needed to get him down again. I couldn't allow him to get anymore injured then he already was. just becasue I was young, it didn't mean I was irrisponsible..

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"All right, all right." I said, lowering myself back down. Unfortunately, I tripped, my feet catching on one of ninetails' tails, and as I fell to the ground, an aura began pulsating around me. Strangely though, the aura faded, all except for a slight tinge of light, which went into me as I sat there, dazed from the sudden fall which had aggrivated the concussion's effects.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Ninetails was growling, having inflicted her curse. I looked at ninetails, then back to rauru, and sighed. "It's a never-ending cycle." muttered, before kneeling next to him. "You okay?" I asked. Flygon had parted from Scyther, and was watching this, muttering in pokemon language about popcorn.

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 11:03 PM
I looked up at Eclipse, and was about to say that I was fine again, but what came out of my mouth was "Eclipse, you are divine, your perfection in it's purest form, I'm not worthy to be in your presence." I also found that I had my arms around her, holding her close to me, which suprised me almost as much as what I said next. "I'm yours to command." I added, not noticing Scyther's jaw drop, and a sweatdrop appearing on the back of his head...

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 11:10 PM
I immediatly was totally shocked, and felt powerless, though hearing him say something like that was.. interesting, to say the least. I don't know why I really said it, but, "Mine to command hm? huh, if you liked me that much I'd have figured you'd have kissed me by now."

Shiney
January 4th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Before I knew it, I had leaned in close to her, kissing her passionately. Many emotions ran through my mind, along with many questions about what I was doing, and why I was doing it, the fact was, though, that I couldn't have pulled away if I wanted to, and I didn't...

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 09:24 AM
ooc: What happened? I thought I was caught up. It's hard keeping my character with yours when you guys keep going places. :\

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 09:53 AM
OOC: we havn't moved, but Rauru tripped over Ninetails, was cursed, causing him to act flippin weird. Flygon left a tunnel so you could get to us, BTW.

IC: I was even more shocked at this action, but I kissed him back, not bothering to think about what I was doing. I didn't know what was going on, but to tell the truth, I liked it...

Ninetails looked over at Metang for a moment, before saying in her own language, "My curses are specified for each person... but I never expected one to turn up like this one. I could draw several conclusions from this, each one stating that he's in love, refuses to show it."

Flygon was just as suprised, but she started to slowly move off, if only to give herself and the huamn trainers some privacy. Wether the Scyther followed or not was it's own problem.

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 12:06 PM
ooc: ......

ic: I followed the tunnel to see the two trainers, leaving the collapsed cavern behind. "Well, that was a close one." I said. it was then I saw the female trainer kiss the other trainer and I blushed. "Am I interrupting something here?"

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I froze at the trainer's words, whatever had been forcing me into this had stopped, but I was to petrified to move. Whether from embarrassment, or shock at what I had done now that I was no longer being forced into it, I couldn't tell. Metang simply let out another clank as it's brain turned over, and scyther had gone after Flygon immidiately.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 12:18 PM
I backed away from him, watching him carefully. Flygon hadn't gone that far, and was now watching this new event with intrest, munching on an edible desert fern, apparently her subsitute for popcorn. I didn't want to hang around any longer, lest Scyther go crazy or he send it after me, I wasn't sure what was worse.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I didn't say anything, I just sat there, blushing more and more with every passing moment. It must have been the curse! I was going to make ninetails pay for that little move one of these days...

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 12:37 PM
"You guys having fun?" I called from behind them. I had disappeared earlier to deal with more important things, which included looting the fallen Meteora members. I had gotten some good stuff. Ever since then, I had been trailing them, and it had surprised me the Pokemon didn't notice.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Ninetails turned, and Looked at the new person, growling, her tails flicking. "I advise you back off. Otherwise, Ninetails will..." I trailed of, remembering the fates of the others who had injured one of Ninetail's glorious, beautiful tails..

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I walked in a circle around them, cautiously, until I was in front of them. "I don't even wanna know what that thing would do to me...." I muttered as I released Bayleef, and fed it some Pokemon chow that I had stolen from the Meteora member.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Then you would be making a wise desision. That guy tripped over Ninetails, and well... you saw what happened" I said, still edging away from Rauru. Flygon started moving away as well, though only to return to a position next to Scyther.

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm off to find the nearest town." I informed them as I picked up the pack that I had set down a few minutes ago. "I need to find a trainer to battle, I'm SO bored."

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 01:20 PM
"It seems you managed to miss out on the fighting." I said, standing up finally, trying to ignore the memory of what had happened, and noticing Scyther still being very close to Flygon. I subconsciouly moved my hand to the pokeball containing Claydol, making sure it was secure. I was STILL woozy from the concussion, or the kiss, I couldn't tell which.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 01:30 PM
I said nothing at this, but I summoned Flygon over, as I got a pokeball from my waist. I let out Girafarig, and ordered Flygon to hold it down as I got out a full restore, and sprayed it on the pokemon, bringing it back to health. Once it regained the strength to move, it lifted it's head, and in an instinctive reaction, blasted Flygon with a Psybeam. Flygon immediatly became dazed, and Girafarig skittered out from under the dragon

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"well, what now? You guys are running form Meteora for some odd reason, and I'm running away from them because I stole this part of their snag machines, so I think maybe we should team up." I suggested.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Maybe," I said, brushing myself off. "I'm more concerned in getting my name cleared, if it's even possible." I added,I really wasn't sure what I should do next. I saw the battle, but I wasn't sure if she would get angry if I tried to assist her, so that didn't help my confusion at all...

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 04:58 PM
flygon was disoriented for a moment, and managed to regain awareness right before the girafarig used confusion, then lept above her, driving it's hooves into her. she yelped, and i knew it must have hurt pretty badly, but i could tell the girafarig was starting to calm down.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Want some help?" I asked, my hand reaching for the pokeball i kept snorlax in. If she needed some assistance in wearing the wild pokemon down, Snorlax was just the one for the job...

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"no thanks." i said, cautously moving over to the girafarig. almost instantly, it came over and nussled me, though the tail tried to bite me, of which i was forced to move away, and the girafarig gave me an apologic look, of which i said "it's not your fault."

I motioned for flygon to come over, and said to everyone there at the time "we better get out of here. see ya." as we started out of the caverns, not really thinking about anyone else

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 06:06 PM
seeing they had their own thing going on, I decided to jsut keep quiet for now, sitting next to teh wall. Clearly I wasn't of any importance to whatever they were dealing with.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 08:18 PM
"No offense, but if our ways part here, then that curse won't be causing either of us toruble." I said, and leaned back, only to look up and see Scyther above me, with his scythes spread in a threatening gesture...

"Wait for us!!" I said, darting after, barely keeping ahead of Scyther, who was pacing himself.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 08:25 PM
i shook my head slightly, deciding to just not bother... Flygon, on the other hand, upon seeing the scyther, tilted the flapping of her wings so it produced a near-singing sound, indicating her mood. To me, she said in pokemon language, which it took me a moment to translate "like the scyther, hate the human."

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 08:29 PM
I caught up to her without too much trouble, though I was panting by the time I got there. Scyther on the other hand barely exerted himself, and landed gracefully on his feet next to the Flygon. "Mind if... we tag along?" I gasped out, still catching my breath.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"... I do mind if YOU come along. The Scyther, on the other hand..." i said with a slight smile. Sadly, I didn't think he'd let me take the Scyther, but it was worth a try..

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"What do you think will happen if someone tries to take your flygon again?" I asked, standing up. "I need to be there if you can't get Flygon to keep scyther from going berserk" I said, grinning. "And it doesn't look like I'll be able to keep scyther from coming. Trust me, if I'm not here to keep him under control you'll regret it the moment you try to take them apart."

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Are you quite done yet?" I heard a voice say in my mind. i turned, and saw Girafarig, who seemed to be consentrating. it took me a moment to figure out that he was the one that said it, and i was a bit baffled by it, but I shook my head slightly and mentally responded with "apparently"

To Rauru, i said "fine, but be a hassle and I don't care what scyther thinks." As I hopped on Flygon's back and she took off into the air, and I said in a rush "we've got to see if Absol's okay.."

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 09:14 PM
I looked over to Scyther, and he nodded. I clung to his soulders, and placed my feet on his back for support, and he took off after them, until we were right beside them. "Follow us, Scyther knows the last place we saw him." I said, as Scyther tried to take the lead.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"If you say so" I said, as Flygon moved aside, closer to the sand, which I knew was so she'd be able to move top speed but still be a bit slower then the Scyther. that, and she liked sand, being native to the region..

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"Don't try any acrobatics now, you've got a passenger, as much as you want to show off." I muttered to Scyther, who grudgingly agreed. It wasn't too long before we were over the area where The absol had jumped off the bike to fight the flygon. "We last saw him over here." I yelled down to Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 09:58 PM
flygon waised into the air a bit and flipped over, dropping me off it's back, and i managed to hit the ground on my feet, scanning the area. Immediatly, my eyes fell upon a trail of blood, about an hour old. I silently ordered Flygon down, and she affirmed that yes, it was Absol's blood. Unfortunatly, right then was when a minor sandstorm decided to start up, which made Flygon the automatic leader.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Scyther was no stranger to sandstorms, but he still douldn't navigate one that wel. He hovered down to the ground, and i hopped of. "What now?" I asked Eclipse, hoping she would have some idea of what we should do next.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 10:12 PM
"We wait." I said, as Flygon dissapeared into the sandstorm. A few moments later, I heard a high, drawn out cry. "She's found something." I said, as I headed towards the sound. Once i caught up, I saw Absol, his fur stained red, with blood all over the place. I but my lip, as Flygon quieted the storm, then landed. i could tell Absol was still alive, if just barely..

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"Oh no..." I said, stunned. I got out my pack, and began searching for a full restore. I hoped it would be enough, but it was doubtful, for a wound like this, at least...

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 10:26 PM
i could hear absol saying something, of course in pokemon language, but to me it was still english. "Eclipse.. I'm sorry... for not protecting you." I could feel a part of me die away as his breathing ceased, and without thinking, i had myself attatched to Rauru, burying my face into his coat, my tears immediatly soaking it..