PDA

View Full Version : Favorites

Shining Arcanine
November 30th, 2003, 10:43 AM
How much time do you spend organizing your favorites menu?

I have been neglecting mine for years and an article I read about 30 minutes ago gave me a change of heart. So I just sent the past 30 minutes bookmarking my favorites sites, articles, etc and then organizing them so they would be easy to reach when I wish to go to them.

Haruka
November 30th, 2003, 10:44 AM
I don't spend anytime reorganizing because it's organized in the beginig.

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Lol, I hardly organize my favorites

I just remember the names of all my favorite sites, and go from there, I hardly ever use my favorites option.

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 10:53 AM
I don't either, but I'd like to. =p

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Well, I hardly visit any sites, save for PC and some video game sites, so I don't really need a favorites list

I spend more time outside or doing something physical, so I hardly use my computer.But, since there is nothing to do, I am here!

Cherrim
December 1st, 2003, 03:21 PM
o_o I have most of them organized into folders to begin with. The "miscellaneous" sites just go randomly in. Since I rarely need to visit these ones, I don't mind looking through them. I go through and delete or try to update expired links about once every few months, though.

John Denver
December 1st, 2003, 07:07 PM
Mine just consists of Kings of Chaos articles and Pokeocmmunity...not much to orginize :)

BOO ya!

Stinger
December 1st, 2003, 07:09 PM
Favorites Menu sucks. >=(

Phantom Angel
December 2nd, 2003, 12:29 AM
Favorites Menu sucks. >=(You may post like this in Other Trivia and Game but not here.
On-topic:
My fav. menu? It was totally mess up...more than 100 sites...
But PC and my forum is one of them.:P

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 10:11 AM
I don't really spend much time organising my Favorites.. I normally only bookmark one if I need to keep up with a certain thread, and bump it or whatever. And also, I have a few sites on the list. ^_^

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 02:04 PM
Why'd you think I hid my icons? My desktop was overloaded. TOTALLY overloaded.
My Favorites is empty though. My Mozilla Bookmarks have only a little. I hate organizing.

Zita
December 7th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Mine are organized into folders which contain more and more folders.:p

Too-Angel
December 7th, 2003, 09:15 PM
I've already been spending most of the time in the beginning first time I discovered the Favourites section. Everytime I add something to it, I put them in alphabetical order incase if they're not. It sometimes depends on how many sites there is, last time it took me about 45 minutes was it to organize and keep them in order for me, so they're easy to find. In otherwards, I don't barely go to My Favourites anymore. Just sometimes when I need to. ^_^

Purin
December 7th, 2003, 09:29 PM
I save websites that worth visiting the next time round into my Favourites. When there's about 5 or 6 not in a Folder, it's time to tidy up.

Imakuni?
February 11th, 2004, 12:43 PM
o holy fish! i forgot bout my meny**looks at it and passes out** aughh!

Kairyu
February 11th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I save a new site every few days, so you can imagine my list of sites is a complete mess. But I do clean it up.. maybe once a month:P. The the whole process takes about 20 minutes to fix, lol.

Phoenix Boy
February 11th, 2004, 01:07 PM
i do have a favourites so if i need to go out or something i just add it and thenc come back to it later this site is one!

DragonTrainer
February 11th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Please don't revive old topics.(This wasn't posted on since Decemeber 7th until imakuni revived it)Make a new one

*CLOSED*