PDA

View Full Version : the wrath of the psychic god

Gaia
December 31st, 2004, 05:19 PM
The wind blowed against my chest. The rocky cliff I stood on was full of pokemon. I looked at them and I wondered why I couldn't control my anger. Because of me, millions of humans and pokemon had died. Because of me a disease had appeared killing everyone. I turned around and saw in my head the millions of villages that I had destroyed. I could sense that others had power like me. I could sense that I was the only one who could not control this power. Closing my eyes, I placed my fingers on my forehead and thought of life. Years had passed since the young boy had passed on. I could remember his name. Ash was it not? With his and Mews's help I could control my power. But now with Ash gone even Mew cannot help me. What is reality I thought? I opened my eyes and thought to myself if the other ones could help me.As soon as this thought came to my mind I vanished...

When i reappeared i had landed in a dark maze full of cobwebs. I walked around hoping to find my answer. Just when I was about to give up I heard a strange sound.... It seemed to come from a small hole to my left. i looked at it, annoyed. this small hole was stopping me from my destiny. i looked forward at the brown,rocky, door. On it were many symbols showing to gain passage I must have true courage. I looked at the door in disgust and thought that there is no such thing as bravery in this world. Only pain and suffering. I looked back at the hole and saw 2 red glowing,piercing eyes staring at me...