PDA

View Full Version : Gameboy Evolution

pokejungle
December 31st, 2004, 06:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/Blak/111TEMAPPLEIPODGAMEBOY.jpg

Drooling yet? To bad its fake.

If you see this, it is fake, just crushing rumours ^_~ This pic has been circulating the internet.

Brittany
December 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Wouldn't that be great for Nintendo? It would give me a reason to buy a handheld from them -.-

pokejungle
December 31st, 2004, 07:10 PM
XD

I love your chipper attitude tonight.

I'll extend a "Happy New Years!" to you, even though you are of the Dark Side [Sony :P]

Shinin
December 31st, 2004, 07:44 PM
That fake GBE looks like a beefed-up iPod... o_O

pokejungle
December 31st, 2004, 07:48 PM
Its is =P

The design is based on an iPod, but looks awesome! =D

*Chikorita*
January 1st, 2005, 07:09 AM
I agree it looks awsome, but I personally wouldn't want a handheld to look like that, seeing as it does look like an Ipod. XD

Carlito-san
January 1st, 2005, 08:36 AM
I would'nt want that.Did'nt ninty say the next Gen stuff for them wouldnt have A and B buttons?And no D-pad?

Shinin
January 1st, 2005, 09:54 AM
I would'nt want that.Did'nt ninty say the next Gen stuff for them wouldnt have A and B buttons?And no D-pad?
That's so bull.

Carlito-san
January 1st, 2005, 10:05 AM
Right.Ok then,**** off Revolution,we don't want anything new.[/sarcasm]

Shinin
January 1st, 2005, 10:11 AM
This thread is about the GBE anyways, not the Revolution.

Dratini927
January 1st, 2005, 12:25 PM
I think it kinda looks dull. Like people said, it does look like an IPOD, and plus, it looks kinda...boring... Nothing but some letters, and a control stick. :P

Shinin
January 1st, 2005, 12:30 PM
I think it kinda looks dull. Like people said, it does look like an IPOD, and plus, it looks kinda...boring... Nothing but some letters, and a control stick. :P
It's not real.

pokejungle
January 1st, 2005, 01:00 PM
I think it kinda looks dull. Like people said, it does look like an IPOD, and plus, it looks kinda...boring... Nothing but some letters, and a control stick.

Now you know how I feel about the PSP!

I would love it if this were the next GB. I still want the DS to rule over the GB line though =P

Dratini927
January 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
It's not real.

I know it's not real. But just saying that it looks boring like that. :P

And pokejungle, you're right. The PSP does just have limited buttons and movement abilities for the handheld.

Shinin
January 2nd, 2005, 05:21 AM
Now you know how I feel about the PSP!

I would love it if this were the next GB. I still want the DS to rule over the GB line though =PThe PSP doesn't have a control stick, it has a control disc. Which falls off easily.