PDA

View Full Version : what Pokémon would you want to be over protective of you...

Moltres Rider
November 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM
if you had a Pokémon that was so over protective of you, making sure you never get hurt, always there when you are in trouble, and hugs you when something is attacking you in a protective manner, what Pokémon would you most want to be this way...

I would want a Reshiram to be over protective of me....

OreoMaster
November 12th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I would want a Blissey.She is so caring and able to protect you.Just go to Bulbapedia and read the Sp.Abilities and Behavior section.

Ephemeral Euphoria
November 12th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Jynx, because who wouldn't wanna wake up to that gorgeous face in the morning.

PlatinumDude
November 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Gardevoir because they're known to protect their trainers with their lives. That, and it's one of my favorite Gen III Pokemon.

Xeberos
November 12th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I choose my favourite Pokémon - Torterra because Torterra have hard shell on it's back and Torterra is strong and have strong moves. If Torterra get hurt it can use Synthesis and gain HP that way.

Hikamaru
November 12th, 2011, 04:02 PM
A Pokemon that I want to protect me is my amazing Samurott.

He can just fight off opponents with his powerful Water attacks.

Pixel!
November 12th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Wobufett,as it is the perfect sandbag,plus it's one of my favorites,so I wouldn't mind depending on it.And a Counter/Mirror Coar straight to the other guy's face would be cool /psychotic grin

miltankRancher
November 12th, 2011, 10:23 PM
well, if i could have my guardian legendary i would choose Reshiram. but of not, Crobat or togekiss would do. Crobat would be like my personal bodyguard. And togekiss would be like my mother.

Snivy063
November 13th, 2011, 12:36 AM
I wouldn't want a huge legendary Pokemon hugging me .. :x .. But if I had to choose one, I'd go with Lucario. I can see how it's loyal to it's master after watching the movie. :D

Exzessiva
November 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM
I will go with Salamence or Charizard. It would be pretty cool to be flying on his back and him protecting me at times!
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/25/Spr_3e_373.gif

Being dragon types they are strong at the same time very faithful towards their masters specially when they are being taken care of since the time when they were just an egg. ^^

Trainer Galza
November 16th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Always been keen on Scyther.. I don't really need to feel protected so much as I like to know I got someone to cover my back when things get serious. I some how see Scyther as being the only thing that could react quick enough with minimal collateral damage done. I don't want like, downtown to be leveled because some dude throws a punch at me. :P Its like having your own ninja bodyguard. Who doesn't want that? :)

psyanic
November 16th, 2011, 05:23 PM
A Gengar! We'd be pranksters in the mix also holding back anyone else that dares to accuse us. Though that would only raise suspicions, they wouldn't approach me anyway.

PokemonSpecialLover
November 16th, 2011, 05:25 PM
MissingNO.
Oh well, really I would like a Venusaur or Feralgatr. Both are strong and can take a lot of hits.

Volcanix769
November 16th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Blaziken! It's fast and strong!

Game Over1375
November 17th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Hm... If I could have a Legendary to be overprotective of me, it would have to be a black Rayquaza. Seriously, imagine that someone was bullying you, and then out of freakin' nowhere a giant black dragon of death flies down and roars at the bully? That'd be freakin' AMAZING! XD

Now, just a regular Pokemon? How about a Gyarados? Sure, they're known for being machines of destruction, but just imagine what would happen if someone hurt someone (or something) that Gyarados cared for greatly? Yeah, that wouldn't end well at all.

afjc
November 17th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Wialord or Mamoswine. I guess it is there size that gives me the idea of protectiveness

Magica
November 18th, 2011, 10:20 AM
My Metagross. Not only is it an incredibly powerful and intimidating Pokemon, but I personally find it cute. I love Metagross. Not to mention, this dude can fly and has psychic powers, and is insanely intelligent. It would use those abilities to be gentle and loving with its master, and hug them light as a feather...

but then stomp the enemies with the force of a meteor!!
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/05/376Metagross.png/180px-376Metagross.png

Crimson5M
November 18th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Sableye because it has no weaknesses. :\

NidoJosh
November 18th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I'd have to say a Nidoking.
Hard armour and amazingly powerful attacks

Him or maybe a Gengar :3

BBA_Beyblader_321
November 18th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Hm... I'll go with ... a.. hmmm. Steelix? Nah too big... Maybe a Scizor, or Blaziken.

Fourth The Tyrant
November 19th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Totodile. For sure. Yeah, ok, it's not very big or super powerful. But if someone bothers me my Totodile can bite them.

In the face.

DualBlade
November 19th, 2011, 06:55 PM
ZOROARK!That PWNS!Just think of it, transform into someone just to freak out someone.

Poueff
November 20th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I would rarely want a Pokémon to be protective of me, rather than the other way around, but if it had to be anyone, then Lanitia, my Tyranitar (female), because the females - at least according to the FR pokédex - are really, really protective of their cubs, or in this case, my team/me. Also, she's a freaking dinosaur, what's not to love about that?

Jovi
November 20th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Any Dragon-type, 'cause nobody would want to mess with someone hanging out with a Salamence.
Or Lucario, but I would be reluctant towards it hugging me due to that spike on its chest.

Celestial Daze
November 21st, 2011, 08:04 AM
Well, I'd prefer Samurott or Scizor.
Smaurott is a freaking Samurai, and it can use soem Water-type moves to keep the wrong people away
While Scizor,well who would want to mess with Scizor?At least not with his scary face.

Miniduffa
November 21st, 2011, 09:47 AM
If possible, I'd have both Umbreon and Absol. Dark types are generally my love and Absol would be great for alerting me to danger.

MatokoIp
November 30th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Dragonite ! <3.Because he's huge,caring,lovable and loyal ! Like in the manga.Yellow read Lance's Dragonite's thought and he's very loyal to his master even if its in a bad state .

SuperTrainStationH
December 1st, 2011, 12:40 PM
Seviper.

Yeah, unlikely choice, but I'd bed one might be really strong and protective for a loved one.

Houndoomed
December 1st, 2011, 12:51 PM
Ursaring, ever since I first played Tekken all those years ago, I have wanted a Bodyguard/pet Grizzly bear like Heihatchi Mishima. And now he follows me around Kanto and Jhoto.

No one would mess with you, Ursaring Hammer arm!~GO!

ultimate-Oshawott
December 1st, 2011, 07:14 PM
i would want gardevoir to be over protective of me

Pokemon Trainer Touko
December 2nd, 2011, 02:50 AM
Reniclus :D It's super squishy, it's cute, it's strong and it can teleport too :D

Master-Pixel
December 2nd, 2011, 03:20 AM
I'd love to have a Whimisicott; be protective of me :D
They're just so cute and fluffy :3

feralig8rx
December 2nd, 2011, 08:21 AM
I would love to have a Rhyperior to protect me. I definitely would feel safe with him around. But I'm not so sure I would want a hug from him =\

2Cool4Mewtwo
December 3rd, 2011, 06:18 AM
Mewtwo. Self-explanatory answer at that.

1000th post :D

Raizhu
December 3rd, 2011, 06:51 AM
A Meganium. It's a caring and sweet Pokemon, but it's also got good defenses, so it could protect me.

HypnoFreak
December 6th, 2011, 09:13 AM
I choose Escavalier. He has a certain nobility over him, and few would like to kiss his lances. He is persevering and withstands several blows for his owner. All in all, I think Escavalier is one of the finest bodyguard pokémon around.

XEL
December 6th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Dragonite. Who's got the balls to **** with someone with a pet dragon?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 13th, 2011, 04:21 AM
The largest of my favorite Pokemon Giratina because it is so huge and all it will have to do is flap its wings and I would be out of danger.

:t354:TG

Trance and Moss
December 13th, 2011, 07:13 AM
A Musharna, imagine a giant purple balloon type thing emitting pink smokey stuff, silently and ominously floating towards bad guys.

Ciax
December 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
A NInjask, big pokemon would crush you when they hug you and small pokemon wouldn't intimidate much. Ninjask is the fastest non-legendary and before anyone could touch me they would be sliced to pieces by his slash.