PDA

View Full Version : The Prophecy of the Stones

kikirina
December 31st, 2004, 10:50 PM
name:Ona
pokemon:Evee
personality:Adventurous, frisky, never lets down a challenge
description:Normal Evee, though she has one pink eye and the other is blue.

Ona loved a good chase. A passing butterfree was caught in the line of fire as the Evee chased after it through the golden meadow, a free spirt in the wind. It was when the butterfree poped out of her reach when she reconnized she knew her. "Lil? Hey, you cheated!"

"Nah, nah!" Lil fluttered out of sight as Ona called a good bye.

Ona had many friends on the meadow, she should have known that butterfree was one of them. She did a little sumersult on the cushiony grass, but hit her head on something hard. "Ouch! I..." Ona stopped. She had never seen a more beutiful stone in here life! It was an orange stone, in an oval shape, and varied light, lighted shade of orange in the middle, darkest around the edges. The Evee picked it up. Suddenly, the stone glowed and mistifyed it'sself in a colorful array. Ona gasped and threw the stone down on the grass once again. The stone then spun around and around, then slammed on a rock surface. Ona jumped up and followed it. On the rock surface was now a portal, which had a glassy, sensitive touch to it, like ripples in a pond. THe Evee stuck her paw in it. It felt okay, so she submerged her head in as well. Inside was a mystical land, so inviting she decided to go in. THen she remembered the stone and picked it up beforre she went, for then she could get back to her medow. The mystical land was shaddered then by a roar and an earthquake. Ona stood her ground, grasping the stone tightly in her paw. Whatever the thing was, it was magical and it choose her to be it's prophet.

plot: Lead the phrophecy of the stones to stop a mystical land from going to the dark side, and unexplicable evil sourcerous.

kikirina
December 31st, 2004, 10:58 PM
Um, since no ones posting, i think ill leave now. By the way, if you want to countinue this 1 on 1, my AIM screen name is kikirina.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 11:10 PM
Do we live in the mystical land or comef from your world?

name: Ace
pokemon: Pidgey
personality: Brave, adventures, calm, a bit of a loner but friendly once you get to know her, and is always willing to make sacrifices for her friends.
description: If from regular world, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/FavePidgey.gif

kikirina
January 1st, 2005, 11:02 AM
Are you on now? Cause I posted this Last night.

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 12:03 PM
Name:Kane
Pokemon:Houndour
Personality:Funny and entertaining to his friends but is he is very serious when he needs to be.

lex
January 1st, 2005, 12:43 PM
Alright I'll join I guess!^^

name:Lex
pokmon:Umbreon
personality:quiet, selfdependant and timid. Once you get to know him well he becomes very close,friendly and attched to you.
description:A black umbreon with silky fur and silver eyes fulled with suspision. He also has sliver glowing rings.

OOC:This is kinda confusing but'll I will kinda follow what you did.

Lex slept soundly in the shadows of the night. The night was suddle and you could hear the chilled breeze whistle through the trees. Lex's silky fur shined under the bright full moon. He opened his eyes to the moon and the reflection of the moon could be seen through them. He awoke and began walking toward the lake to drink some of the fresh water. When he go there he began to sip until somthing caught his eye. A bright blue shine appeared in the dark water. The umbreon came closer to study it. It glistened with beauty. Lex came even closer until he slipped with a rock and landed in the water. He was panicing and he was about to down. He looked up and the blue exotic crystal elevated. This clear portal opened and it seemed to suck Lex in. He stuggled to escape but it swallowed him. Grabbing the crystal, he was introduced to a new forgien land with a exilerating landscape.
"What's going on?"Lex asked himself questionaly...

OOC: Is that good? Continue with your storie so I can continue...^^

Tapioca
January 1st, 2005, 01:02 PM
i guess ill join.~.'

*name:Izumi

*pokemon:Vulpix

*Personality:Izumi is a thief that hardly hardly ever talks. If you are friends with her (fat chance) you will learn that she is completely unpredictable

*looks-a sleek, red, vulpix. Thats all.

Izumi slowly crept into a store. She had a knack for getting into small spaces. Her life had been a ride in traffic for the last six months.Nothing important ever happend to her. Her routine was this, get up, smuggle a few piecesof bread and orange peels, eat it, and sleep until nightfall, when she began her rounds. This particular store was her favorite place to go. It was a super market that had every thing. But most importantly, it had Blare, a male Vulpix. He and Izumi had been friends since they were babies.
Izumi serched for Blare but couldnt find him. Then, she heard footsteps. She quickly dove behind a pile of watermelons.

lex
January 1st, 2005, 04:16 PM
OOC:Where is Kikirina? Oh and by the way FireFox, I belive that in this RPG you are the pokemon. But, It's not mine?^^

Yami's Girl
January 4th, 2005, 09:18 AM
name:Flare
pokemon:Charizard
personality:Usually gentle but if she gets mad prepare for a fierce roar!
description:Once befriended she is a very good friend. She will do anything for her best friends.

Flare was flying over her home. It was night and she was flying back to her home in the forest. When she landed and laid down, she saw something shine in the moonlight. She went over to see what it was. It was a light purple stone. Dark around the edges. When Flare picked up the stone in her claw it glowed a bright purple. She immeadiatly dropped it. When she did it opened a protal. Flare put her arm in. It seemed ok. She picked up the stone and flew through it. She arrived in a magical land. Only a minute after she arrived a roar broke the silence. Flare clutched the stone. She knew it was magical.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Ace flys around and around the open meadow getting dizzyer and dizzyer. Finally she heads to the ground and lays there panting happily. Once her vision clears she sees an odd stone in front of her. Its gold blue in color and so smooth. She picks it up in her beak but then drops it. She sees a portal or something i the stone. It looks nice enough so she dives in. She grabs the stone and takes it with her. She looks around this new place fasinated. She decides to explore.

dark_croconaw
January 4th, 2005, 06:59 PM
name: Pichu
pokemon: Sparks
personality: A young and very playful pichu. Shes very energetic and loves challenges. Her nature makes her adventurous and curious.
description: A small pichu with blue eyes and silver fur.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 02:26 PM
As Kane was wondering the forest he stumbled on a stone. "That hurt,what is this thing anyway?" He said referring to the bright green stone he tripped on. He picked it up in his mouth and started walking off until it started to glow.Startled he dropped it when a portal appeared. He looked at it confused about what he should do. He sat for a minute or two until he decided to enter it. He counted to three and made a dash into the portal picking up the stone before entering. Inside was like nothing he had ever seen so he decided to stay and look around.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Ace suddenly spots another figure appear. She flies towards it.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Looking around this new world Kane spots something flying toward him. He starts running afraid it might attack him. while running he droped the stone and tripped over it again. "Why me?" he asks lying on the ground with the mysterious creature srawing closer to him. He then lay very still so the mysterious creature will leave him alone.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Ace lands beside the Houndour on the ground and tilts her head from side to side. She pokes him. "Are you alright? Or are you just scared of a Pidgey?"

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 03:31 PM
No i'm okay , i just thought you were a big monster or something.Kaane stood up and licked his paw. "So what's your name? Mines Kane"He said with a smile on his face.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"I'm Ace." Replied Ace taking flight and zooming around Kane's head.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Do you want to explore this place with me because I really don't like traveling alone when i'm not close to home. If you don't want to i can uderstand but it's up to you." He asked making a sad puppy faeto try and convince her.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Ace laughed. "Sure I'll explore with you. Its always nice to have company.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Thanks Ace you're a life saver. I don't know what i would do if I had to travel this strange place alone.So how did you get here because for me this funny stone made some kind of hole so I ran in.He said dropping the stone on the ground.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Ace pulled out a small blue-gold stone from a small leaf pouch around her waste. "This little thing. Kinda like you."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 05:58 PM
"Oh, I wonder where they came from. You think someone dropped them?"He asked watching the little bird hover over his head.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 06:01 PM
"Maybe." SHe puts the stone away then lands and walks around drunkenly. "I'm dizzy."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"I bet, you were flying around in circles for a while." He said watching the bird walk as if a drunk man.You can sit on my back and i can carry you f you want?"He said after she started to stumble.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Ace shook her head and stadied herself. "I've been told time and again I need to start flying in circles. I get dizzy and ecome disorianted. But I'm fine now." Takes flight. "Lets go and explore."

Lady Pearl
January 9th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Greetings, Kikirina, Alana, Kay, Lex, Firefox, Pynypfan, and Dark_croconaw! You'll be seeing me in some RPs of the future. ^^

name: Pearl
pokemon: Shellder
personality: Pearl loves everyone. She is very warmhearted and friendly. Although, she is unable to move, there's enough friends around to help.
description: The smallest of most Shellders. Her shell's color is lavender, her eyes wide and friendly, and her tongue joyous to lick.

Yami's Girl
January 10th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Flare was flying around the new land. She made a pouch of grass for her stone. In the air she spotted a Pidgey and Houndour. She began a decent. She landed behind them with a thud. "Hi. I'm Flare." She said.

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"Hi I'm Kane." He said nervously dropping the stone again. "Ummm" Kane tried to search for something to say but the sight of a Charizard scared him to much to say anything else.

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Ace looked at the Charizard for a while before answering. "I'm Ace."

Yami's Girl
January 11th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Flare picked up the stone Kane dropped. "You dropped this." She said. Flare saw the Terrified look on his face. "Don't be scared. I'm actually very nice."

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"U-huh."Kane shook his head finally starting to find his words. "So um how did you get here. We got here by these wierd stones so we're exploring this place."He then trying to avoid I contact still being a bit scared of Flare.

Yami's Girl
January 11th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"Same thing." She aswered. "I'm exploring too. Although I'd think you'd like exploring better in the sky." Flare picked up Kane and flew into the air. She laid him oh her back and said:"Cool huh?"

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"Wow, this is cool!" he said exitedly his short tail wagging like like crazy."Flying is great, thank you for taking me up here."Kane watched all the trees and the land from the sky while standing on Flares back.

Lady Pearl
January 11th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Oh, I noticed it was your birthday, Kay? Happy birthday!

Pearl, who was approximately thirty feet beneath the water of a gorgeous blue ocean, had slept in her little purple shell. Sunlight popped through the waves and onto her face, with heat waves bursting like firecrackers through the night. The sound of a deep sea monster had awakened her. What was that? The sound came closer and closer that Pearl had closed her shell, but loosely enough for her to squint through. It was a Wailord, just a Wailord. Pearl knew what exactly to do, as a smile lit up her face. She took a deep dive onto the Wailord when a fountain of water had pitched Pearl onto the sandy shores of a beach. Of course, Pearl was flung many times before and she hadnt feared to do it the first time. But something caught her mind, something so beautiful. There it was, the marvelous pile of rocks. Not the ordinary rocks youd see everyday. They were quite the minerals she would want to keep but she had only room for one. The one she had chosen was of magnificently bright colors. The stone was indigo around the edges and bright pink in the centers. She held it with her tongue and tried to juggle with it. The stone felt very special to Pearl and it seemed as if it would change her life forever with fame under the sea. But suddenly, she hurled it too high in the air. Up, up, up! And down it went. It had bonked her on the head and she felt a bit dizzy. When she gained control of her mind, she saw a spiral portal facing her. What mysteries would lie in there? There was only one way to find out. So she held the stone back on her tongue and entered the portal...

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Hey whats that thing, it looks like the portal we got here in. somethings coming through it I think it's just a shell." Kane said loking down on Flares back. "Can we go check it out it might have a pearl inside and those are fun to play with. PLEASE." Kane again made a sad puppy look to try to convince her to do what he wanted.

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Ace soared behind them amd then spotted the portal and the Shelder. She flew down and poked it. "Yep its a shell." She said proudly.

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Kane jumed off Flare after she lowered closer to the ground. "Now i'm going to try and open it." Kane took his paws and placed them on the shell and tried to pry it open. "It won't open."

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Ace fluttered over. "I'll help." She grabbed it with her beak and claws but it still wouldn't budge. "Stuborn."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 06:14 PM
"Stupid shell it won't open for me. Stand back i'm going to blast it open. Kane stood back and opend his mouth. A fiery balll started to form and he shot it at the shell. "That should do it." He said as the fireball flew toward his enemy.

Yami's Girl
January 14th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Flare watched behind, thinking of a way to open it. Then she got an idea. "I think I can open it." She said when Kane's fire ball failed. Flare picked up a shell and flew into the air. She looked for the rock she saw when she came in this world. She found it and dropped the shell on it. That should do it. She thought.

Kay11190
January 14th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"It din't work! What's the matter with this stupid shell. Most shells would have open from that." Kane sat down and stared at the shell and noticed a shin gleam coming from inside it. "Hey that looks like one of those stones we used to get here."

Yami's Girl
January 14th, 2005, 01:37 PM
"Yeah you're right." Flare said as she lighted down. "Wonder what it's doin here?"

Lady Pearl
January 15th, 2005, 07:02 AM
EEK! You're killin' me!

Pearl had finally aroused from a deep unconscious snooze. She was vertiginous after staring into the swirling never-ending spiral. But when she returned to normal, a few pokemon had tried to whack her and even throw her into the shivering air. It had really hurt! When her eyes had opened, a Charizard, a Pidgey, and a Houndour had appeared. Pearl was indeed afraid of the Charizard and chomped on her hand.

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Don't do that." Chirped Ace and started trying to pull the Shelder off Flare's head.

Kay11190
January 15th, 2005, 03:34 PM
OOC: it's her hand

IC: Kane also grabbed hold of the shelder and treid to pull it off as well. "Come on let go we're not going to hurt you. Well at least not anymore."Kane said tugging even harder now."

Yami's Girl
January 15th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Flare reacted quickly and shook Kane and Ace off. She then banged it on the boulder. "Get off! That hurts!" She shouted.

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Yeah that's right." Cried Ace pulling harder. "At this rate we'll pull your hand off."

OOC: Oops sorry.

Yami's Girl
January 15th, 2005, 03:40 PM
OOC:I have a feeling we should wait until Flare bangs harder.XD

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Ace flutters away and watches.

Yami's Girl
January 15th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Flare got away from the boulder and dunked the thing in water. She wanted to jump all the way in but she thought of what would happen. She banged it against the side of the little pond. "Get off!" She shouted, banging harder.

Lady Pearl
January 16th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Pearl let go. She couldn't take all the banging and the pulling. "Sorry for biting you. I thought you were an evil monster!" she exclaimed, "My name's Pearl. What are all yours?"

Yami's Girl
January 16th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Flare started to suck on her hand. "I'm Flare." she said. "Sorry for the banging. I just needed to get you off."

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 06:43 AM
I'm Kane. He said wlking toward them. "I'm sorry for all the stuff I did to you. The truth is I thought you were a shell with a earl in it."He said sitting down next tot them

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"And I'm Ace. Sorry for all the pulling and banging too. Curiosity killed the Meowth. Oh wrong simily."

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Pearl had smiled at the three. She looked around to see that this creepy place was not her home. Then, she remembered the stone and the portal. "Hey, how did you all get here?"

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Flare answered. "I got here by this stone." She took out the light purple stone. "I don't know where they came from or what they're for, but I do know that they are something special."

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 12:02 PM
"Smae here." Said Ace pulling out her stone. "This little thing is weird but cool at the ame time. I just hope I can use it to get home."

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Pearl found her pink stone and held it on her tongue, careful enough not to toss it again. "I have one, too! How strange." Then, she noticed how dark it was. The moon rose high, nocturnal creatures were singing, and life felt empty. "This place is really scary. Where are we going to stay for the night?"

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"I don't know. I'd say a tree but you can't climb. Maybe we can find a cave or even better a lake in a forest."