PDA

View Full Version : ★The Neopets Fan Club!★

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 03:26 PM
[css-div=width:900px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#ffffff]http://images.wikia.com/guilds/images/f/f2/Neopets_logo.jpg
So What's Neopets?

Neopets is basically a site made in November 15, 1999. It allows you to create an account, which you can create your own virtual pet, and explore with it in a virtual world - Neopedia. Visitors can create an account and take care of up to four virtual pets, buying them food, toys, clothes, and other accessories using the virtual currency called Neopoints, and Neocash. Neopoints can be earned through playing games, investing in the game's stock market, trading, and winning contests, while Neocash must be purchased with money, although certain events may allow users to earn Neocash for free. Users can explore the world of Neopia with their Neopets and interact with each other through the Neoboards, NeoMail, guilds, and Key Quest.

Users are free to choose their own path in the world of Neopia, which could include collecting items, battling other Neopets, doing quests, playing games and more. Users can interact with their Neopets by reading books to them, caring for them, and playing with them. They can train their Neopets to be fighters in the Battledome against other player's Neopets or against non-player characters. Wearable items, such as certain clothing, can be used to customize a Neopet.

Now this isn't an advertisement; this is a fanclub for those who also play Neopets as well. =)

Rules

All PokeCommunity Rules Apply (eg. no spamming, flamebaiting, and so on.)
Please be kind to everyone here, and to others! (treat others the way you'd want to be treated.)
Also, respect the rules on Neopets; play fair!

Member List / SUSTo Sign up, just fill in this form!

Username:
Username on Neopets:
What's your goal(s) on Neopets?

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]★ Leader
Username: Miss Doronjo
Username on Neopets: doronjo__sama
What's your goal(s) on Neopets?: ATM, to Buy a Faerie PB from the Hidden Tower! As well as a Shoyru Morphing Potion.
[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]★ Co-Leader
Username: BinaryPeaches
Username on Neopets: BinaryPeaches
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? After I paint my Gnorbu Royal and then Cloud, my goal is to pay my sister back the neopoints she lent me, as well and go for a Full Lab Ray so ReddoKun can become my Lab Pet. Then uh... Just keep zapping him until I'm content with what he is, I suppose.[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]Username: Sydian
Username on Neopets: klareenet (it's old, excuse the bad names haha)
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Right now, trying to save to around 1 mil nps, and then buy a Baby Paintbrush for my Lutari. :) I want to have nps to fall back on, lol. Then I'll create an Eyrie, save up to paint her Faerie, then save up for a Draik Egg, and may or not paint him/her depending on what kind of egg I end up getting. YEAH. lol
[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]Username: TheSmartOne
Username on Neopets: eternallyanna
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Er, I dunno. For now, make money? Then I can get cute things to put my pets in? I'm relatively new at this ;;[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]Username: Alternative
Username on Neopets: bnichols
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? I really don't know. Before I was trying to be an avid avatar collector, got to about 250 and then kinda stopped playing altogether. :P
[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]
Username: Kirozane
Username on Neopets: Sharakelo
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? I don't really have one anymore. I guess to be helpful... Don't really do much outside of helping anymore. Still. I guess to get back into things. :3
[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]Username: zappyspiker
Username on Neopets: zappyspiker333
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Hmm... hard to say. Probably to get back to where I was before I was hacked.
[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Username on Neopets: AlexOzzyCake (http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=alexozzycake)
What's your goal(s) on Neopets?: Complete Neoquest 2 on insane difficulty, complete Illusen's quests, turn Chillisaurus into an even more adept fighter and finally clear out my inventory consisting of over 300 items~

As for my favourite Neopet, I have 3 - Blumaroo, Xweetok and Koi. At the moment I only actually have one of these (a Halloween Koi) but I loveee my other pets too <3 Also, DiceKingRoo (my Bori) did actually start out as a Blumaroo and Chillisaurus (my Lupe) started out as a Xweetok. :p Plus I love the habitarium but haven't been able to use it in forever due to my laptop being rubbish. D: And I warn you, my profile colour scheme is... 'Interesting'. ^^ So yeah, feel free to add <3
[/css-div]

[css-div=width:500px;border:solid #355073 1px;padding:10px;background-color:#CCFFFF]Username: Roswell
Username on Neopets: kagebouzu
What's your goal(s) on Neopets?: I have quite a few. My main goal is to collect piece #5 of the Secret LAb Map (i.e. the second of the two "unbuyable" pieces). Then after that I would really like to paint my Xweetok Desert, my Lupe Faerie or Mutant (if I'm fortunate enough), and my Poogle Electric (unless I reach my main goal; she'll then be my lab rat. As for Petpets, I want to paint my Quetzal Darigan, my Ukali Faerie, and buy a Kazeriu and paint it Fire. Donations appreciated! :)
[/css-div]

Username: Twilight Sky
Username on Neopets: winterfly
...I'm not even sure yet, tbqh. .______. Kinda embarrassing, but I at least want to save up to 100k and have my pet be at least decent in the battledome areas and stuff? :D;
[/css-div]

Neopets Calender!

The month of Storing

http://images.neopets.com/diary/icon_petbirthday.gif

Nov 3rd - Slorg Day
Nov 8th - Pteri Flying Championships (Pteri Day)
Nov 15th - Neopets is another year older! (12) Lots of Celebrating and fun things to mark this special occasion
Nov 27th - Usul Skiing Season begins (Usul Day)
Nov 29th - Xweetok Day

[/css-div]

Alli
November 16th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Username: Sydian
Username on Neopets: klareenet (it's old, excuse the bad names haha)
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Right now, trying to save to around 1 mil nps, and then buy a Baby Paintbrush for my Lutari. :) I want to have nps to fall back on, lol. Then I'll create an Eyrie, save up to paint her Faerie, then save up for a Draik Egg, and may or not paint him/her depending on what kind of egg I end up getting. YEAH. lol

More notable things umm...I joined in 2003, but didn't name any of my pets. My friend did. My favorite pets are Xweetok and Eyrie. :) And ummm my favorite games are Sutek's Tomb and Ice Cream Machine. Yeah. :D

Ryanna Jameson
November 16th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Username: TheSmartOne
Username on Neopets: eternallyanna
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Er, I dunno. For now, make money? Then I can get cute things to put my pets in? I'm relatively new at this ;;

So I got into Neopets in like '09 because of my friend Liz, who showed it to me at school and was all excited to have somebody to play with. After school ended that year I promptly forgot my account information. Then everyone started tweeting about it this week so a new account was made. Yayy. :3

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I really want a Draik too, btw. :(
Desert Draiks look soooo cool for customization~!

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 04:00 PM
/hugs her Draik. <3

Username: BinaryPeaches
Username on Neopets: BinaryPeaches
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? After I paint my Gnorbu Royal and then Cloud, my goal is to pay my sister back the neopoints she lent me, as well and go for a Full Lab Ray so ReddoKun can become my Lab Pet. Then uh... Just keep zapping him until I'm content with what he is, I suppose.

Fearie PBs are retired from the Hidden Tower, btw. You'll have to get one from the trading post, Shawn. xD;

Also I still call being the co-leader/owner

Alternative
November 16th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Username: Alternative
Username on Neopets: bnichols
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? I really don't know. Before I was trying to be an avid avatar collector, got to about 250 and then kinda stopped playing altogether. :P

I also don't have much money either. I was somewhat of a restocker before when I would make money, but now since I don't have a number pad, it's very hard. x_x I've got the lab, so nothing there. As for ym favourite games, I like Ultimate Bullseye.

Also fyi Grand Theft Ummagine takes forever to get that avatar.

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 04:08 PM
@Tara: ugh, I still don't understand why they did that. :|
It's probably going to cost a lot more now. =w='

@Blake: I never knew you used to play, lol. <3 I want to learn how to restock; I heard that's how people make 150K per day.

Alli
November 16th, 2011, 04:11 PM
What's hard is getting the Ice Cream Machine avatar. :( You have to score like 14000 I think? Highest I got was tonight when I made 11000 something...and what's bad? When I sent the score...the servers (not really, it was probably my internet ugh) messed up so I didn't even get the points. ;;

Also, advice for resellers, Morphing Potions aren't fun to resell lol. I spent last night trying to resell an Orange Koi MP and I just sold it today. I was going REALLY low on the price cause I was getting desperate, but luckily I ended up getting the full 20k I asked for in my wishlist. <3 But I don't recommend trying to resell them. XD;

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Last time I checked the Fearie PB costs about 900k? Not too bad, considering other Paintbrushes cost about 3mil (*coughplushiecough*).

I've kind of wanted to learn how to restock as well. I read a few guides, but chances are I would suck at it because I'm slow as hell, haha. Lately I've been lazy with getting neopoints, so the only reason why I'm getting my Royal is because my sister is lending me the money, because she was painting her Bori Royal and I was pouting about it. xD;

My sister used her Koi MP, haha. Now she has a gorgeous Spotted Koi. /loves her sister's pets don't mind her.

Last game avatar I got was Suket's Tomb. :3

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I've heard potions are good to restock~
But idk, I've haven't tried restocking...yet. ^.^;

Eh, from my guessing, I think Paintbrushes like Pirate, and Plushie are higher, because you can't get those colors from the Secret Laboratory, but hey, it's just a guess. :B

But in any case, That's pretty cool of your sister Tara. <3

Today I got an avatar from Wack-a-Kass. :3

Alternative
November 16th, 2011, 04:22 PM
@Blake: I never knew you used to play, lol. <3 I want to learn how to restock; I heard that's how people make 150K per day.
I did used to play. ^_^ And restocking is very fun if you know how to do it. My advice is start in simple shops like Food, Medicine and Books. Really anything 5k for food and books is good. Medicine is go for the Medicinal Soaps and Scrambled Eggs, since they sell for a bit. :)

I've also got an Island Lenny and Robot Poogle. :3

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Hm, so basically the items which the normal shops sell for 5k?

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Eh, from my guessing, I think Paintbrushes like Pirate, and Plushie are higher, because you can't get those colors from the Secret Laboratory, but hey, it's just a guess. :B

But in any case, That's pretty cool of your sister Tara. <3

Makes sense. The Royal and Baby would probably be higher as well, if it weren't for the fact that you can get the paintbrushes at the Hidden Tower for a set prices. It makes me really glad Royal is at the Hidden Tower.

Well, considering her Koi's name, it made sense for him to be Orange, and the Spotted Koi fit him as well, and still has Orange on it. :3

Alli
November 16th, 2011, 04:33 PM
I was gonna paint Hinotama Fire instead of Baby, but ugh 1. I hate the new Lutari art because his stance is weird 2. Fire is way expensive and 3. Baby Lutari is super adorable. But mainly 1. XD; I seriously miss the old art! Where it looked like it was swimminnnnggggg. ;;

Alternative
November 16th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Hm, so basically the items which the normal shops sell for 5k?
That's a nice basis to go on. Another thing is go for new items, since they don't have a set price to sell by players you get to choose. I once bought a Faerie Bubble when they were new and sold it for 300k alone. Considering they're only 1k now, I think that's pretty good. :D

I also have this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35499431/mudkip.png

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Anna let me know of the existence of this.

Username: Kirozane
Username on Neopets: Sharakelo
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? I don't really have one anymore. I guess to be helpful... Don't really do much outside of helping anymore. Still. I guess to get back into things. :3

Alli
November 16th, 2011, 05:28 PM
-sends kiro a neofriend request- :3 Pretty sure I have you all added now. XD

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 05:41 PM
I was gonna paint Hinotama Fire instead of Baby, but ugh 1. I hate the new Lutari art because his stance is weird 2. Fire is way expensive and 3. Baby Lutari is super adorable. But mainly 1. XD; I seriously miss the old art! Where it looked like it was swimminnnnggggg. ;;
I agreee. Some of the neopets looked better before they changed some of their positions so they can be more easily customized. it would be nice if you had an option of which position/image you want your pet. :[

I think I have everyone added as well. n__n /is currently trying to get enough neopoints for the Cloud after she buys the Royal.

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 06:08 PM
I agreee. Some of the neopets looked better before they changed some of their positions so they can be more easily customized. it would be nice if you had an option of which position/image you want your pet. :[

I think I have everyone added as well. n__n /is currently trying to get enough neopoints for the Cloud after she buys the Royal.

Haha I am just letting them add me as they desire to.

And I know it isn't much, but I have 100k you can use? I honestly have NOTHING I really wanna buy... so yeah. XD

Also, this is to anyone who does not have it... I have the full lab map.... Have for years... if you are willing to hold onto one of my pets for the time being, I can zap pets of yours until you are content. :3 My rays are going quite unused so the offer is very much open.

Meanwhile I have to wonder why my Hissi never wants to take the first bite out of a plain omelette. Only the other two... XD

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Ahhh, 100k would actually be what I need for my Cloud (actually I only need 60-70k), since it's one of the cheaper ones. Are you sure you want to? ;A;

I would take up that offer, but I already have four pets. xD; it's alright though; I'm fine with my Xweetok being Red until I obtain the whole lab map myself.

Wow.. your Hissi is a picky Hissi. xD

Got my Royal Gnorbu. he's so pretty. <3 I'm actually contemplating keeping him as a Royal, haha. But the Cloud Gnorbu is adorable with it's fluffiness, so idk...

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Ahhh, 100k would actually be what I need for my Cloud (actually I only need 60-70k), since it's one of the cheaper ones. Are you sure you want to? ;A;

I would take up that offer, but I already have four pets. xD; it's alright though; I'm fine with my Xweetok being Red until I obtain the whole lab map myself.

Wow.. your Hissi is a picky Hissi. xD

Got my Royal Gnorbu. he's so pretty. <3 I'm actually contemplating keeping him as a Royal, haha. But the Cloud Gnorbu is adorable with it's fluffiness, so idk...

Haha I am positive. Actually.... one moment hun....

And that's where the "If you are willing to hold on to one of my pets" part comes in. I have 4 as well. We would have to do a trade, then you keep my pet safe while I zap the bajeebus out of yours. XD

And oh man she is... Very much picky. >w> It amuses me and bothers me all at once.

And I love how he looks, but I assume you are gonna steal his clothes, paint him cloud then put the clothes back on? I can't see any other reason for painting him twice.

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Shaaaaaame I could use the 100k too~ *phewy*

And I'd hold one of your pets, but my account's not 4 months old. xD

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Shaaaaaame I could use the 100k too~ *phewy*

And I'd hold one of your pets, but my account's not 4 months old. xD

I bought you the PB :P That's all. XD

And darn. XD Oh well. That, while understandable, always throws a wrench into my kindness.

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I bought you the PB :P That's all. XD

And darn. XD Oh well. That, while understandable, always throws a wrench into my kindness.

You did? :O lol what's the catch? :3
/or is that out of kindness as well ^^ <3

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 06:37 PM
ffff. You just gave me a Cloud. Thank you so much! <3 I'm going to go and paint him now, since I'd feel bad if I didn't use it. xD

Ah yeah. I forgot the transfer thing. Alright then. I'll be willing to let you have ReddoKun for a while so you can zap him for a while. :'D

ReddoKun is picky when it comes to books. xD; I haven't really seen any of my other pets being picky other than that.

And yes, that is exactly what I'm going to do. <3

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM
You did? :O lol what's the catch? :3
/or is that out of kindness as well ^^ <3

Ohcrap. I lost track of who was who. XD But oh well. Itwoulda been out of kindness were my derpy self payin attention. I blame my possibly getting sick for this. XD As this isn't the first mistake I ahve made today

ffff. You just gave me a Cloud. Thank you so much! <3 I'm going to go and paint him now, since I'd feel bad if I didn't use it. xD

Ah yeah. I forgot the transfer thing. Alright then. I'll be willing to let you have ReddoKun for a while so you can zap him for a while. :'D

ReddoKun is picky when it comes to books. xD; I haven't really seen any of my other pets being picky other than that.

And yes, that is exactly what I'm going to do. <3

Alright. The only pet I am iffy with lending out is Doo_Dragon_Doo, but any of my others feel freeeeeee~ And just keep checking back and tell me if you want me to keep 'em as is. Because don't forget, ANYTHING can change. (I can also zap their petpet if you'd like.. I have both rays, and both are widely unused.)

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I'm fine with ReddoKun's petpet, other than eventually making it Yellow. xD But alright! I'll probably check your page everyday to see the progress, even if nothing happens. Then I'll contact you when I see him something that I want. :'D

Hmmm... I'll take one of your males. That way I'll still have two males and two females.

Gardios is a Cloud now. <3 He has just the cape, but still. So worth it!

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I'm fine with ReddoKun's petpet, other than eventually making it Yellow. xD But alright! I'll probably check your page everyday to see the progress, even if nothing happens. Then I'll contact you when I see him something that I want. :'D

Hmmm... I'll take one of your males. That way I'll still have two males and two females.

Alright. :3 Send the request then. As you can guess, I haven't used it yet today so I can zap him right when I get him. ^^ Just take care of mine~

zappyspiker
November 16th, 2011, 06:56 PM
OMG NEOPETS! ME JOIN!

Neopet is the reason for my existence on the internet xd I started in 2003 but then my account got hacked 3 years later and I made a new one under my current name.

Username: zappyspiker
Username on Neopets: zappyspiker333
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Hmm... hard to say. Probably to get back to where I was before I was hacked.

Other things? Um.. I used to be obsessed with selling plushies for some reason and my favourite games are Turmac Roll and Freaky Factory

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Alright. :3 Send the request then. As you can guess, I haven't used it yet today so I can zap him right when I get him. ^^ Just take care of mine~
Sent! I'll be sure to take good care of him. :3 Take good care of ReddoKun for me!

Hi Zappy! I'm going to go ahead and add you to my neofriends, alright?

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Sent! I'll be sure to take good care of him. :3 Take good care of ReddoKun for me!

Hi Zappy! I'm going to go ahead and add you to my neofriends, alright?

(oAo)7
But of course! First zap was drop of two levels... Pooooo~ XD
Oh well... hopefully there will be something slighlty positive tomorrow (Like a stat gain or somethin. Preferably a color change but whatevs. XD

Also, zappy, as you saw I added you too.

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 07:02 PM
You can add me as well~ :3

Actually, I was hacked in my old account too...I've had the lab map as well~
I remember having a Brown Eyrie and a Blue Kiko, but yeah.

Alli
November 16th, 2011, 07:18 PM
I'mma add you too, Zappy. :) For some reason, my neofriend requests are turned off so I always have to be the sender. lol

Also, if anyone has a free slot and wants my red Xwee, lemme know. I don't like the idea of putting him in the pound. :< I have a side account that I transferred one of my other Xwees to earlier this month, so if anyone does want him, it'll be a while. His name is __Prince_Zuko btw. If no one wants him though, that's fine. I'll put him on my side if need be. :) ...Then I'll have three Xwees with bad names. :D

Alternative
November 16th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Tara I want your Draik, only for the avatar though, then you can have her back. /obsessed

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 07:44 PM
(oAo)7
But of course! First zap was drop of two levels... Pooooo~ XD
Oh well... hopefully there will be something slighlty positive tomorrow (Like a stat gain or somethin. Preferably a color change but whatevs. XD
I am not surprised! xD </insert inside joke here>
Hopefully! I'll be checking up on him everyday just in case. c:

Tara I want your Draik, only for the avatar though, then you can have her back. /obsessed
Eh? Which avatar is this? I don't think I got an avatar after hatching my Draik. :o Of course, the hatching of my Draik was a bit off. xD

Alternative
November 16th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I think you have to go and visit the nest with it as your active pet and you get the avatar. It's pretty cool if you ask me. ^_^

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Oh! There we go; have the avatar now! I would lend her to you since you're an avatar collector if I didn't just use my transfer for the month. xD;

Miss Doronjo
November 16th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Alright guys:

Which species of the neopets is your favourite? ~

Cause I'm really digging Aishas. :3

Alli
November 16th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Which species of the neopets is your favourite?

Xweetok and Eyrie! :) Xweetok is adorable and fuzzy and I was most active on Neopets during the time I was obsessed with Harry Potter, and Eyrie is like Buckbeak. XD So yeah. Shoyru are cute too and I also like Draiks~

Kirozane
November 16th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Hmmm... I'd have to say Eyries, Hissi, Draik and Kougra. XD

In fact, enjoy this drawing of a darigan Eyrie I did kinda recently everyone~

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/171/b/0/marlois__request__by_elventigress-d3jgayt.png

Sora
November 16th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Oh geee uhmm... Kacheeks, Xweetoxs, and Draiks would have to be my favorites, with Gnorbu riiight behind. idk why, just one day I found the Gnorbu adorable and wanted one, and now I have the fluffy cloud Gnorbu and my love for it has just grown, hnnnng.

I also like a good chunk of the other neopets, like Zafaras, Bori, Shoyrus, etc etc!

fffff, that's pretty amazing, Kirozane! Darigan Eyries would have to be one, if not, my favorite Darigan pet. xD

Alli
November 16th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Awww, I love it! Looks so evil and elegant. :) Great picture!

Alternative
November 16th, 2011, 08:40 PM
I don't exactly have favourite pets, but moreso favourite pets in certain colours. For example I don't really like Grarrls but I like them in the Mutant colour, because they look cool and stuff. Same for other like Zafara. Don't particularly like them, but I like them in Christmas colours. :)

But for actual pets I like Blumaroo. :3

Ryanna Jameson
November 16th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Xweetok and Lupe are my favorites~! how i pluralize

Xwee are just the most adorable things ever. And Lupe... idk. King Altador <33

zappyspiker
November 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM
~Adding you guys now

When I started neopets I was obsessed with Gelerts and Scorchios for some reason xd I even had a little toy Gelert and Scorchio from McDonalds xd.
Now my favourites are Shoyrus and Poogles like my current neopets but I also have a thing for red Kougras probably because I got a toy of that from McDonalds as well xd

Xweetok and Lupe are my favorites~! how i pluralize

Xwee are just the most adorable things ever. And Lupe... idk. King Altador <33

Back when I was younger those two seemed to be the favourite in my class

Spherical Ice
November 16th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Username: Spherical Ice
Username on Neopets: sphericalice
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Complete my Buzz Army, get into the Neopian Times nine more times, get me some flash game trophies, earn like 5mil, um...win?

For actual pets I like Buzzes, hands down, but I love Maraquan Eyries, Royalboy Gnorbus, Plushie Gnorbus, Mutant Gnorbus, Plushie Eyries, Mutant Kyriis, Mutant Acaras, Usukiboy Usuls, aaaaah so many ;o;

But Nimmos. Quiggle. Peophins. HATE.

Kirozane
November 17th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Spherical, I am about to add you. XD

And while I can agree on quiggles and Nimmos being kinda nono, I have to kinda disagree with Peos.. But that's just me. XD

Also, I thought I would post the results of the second zap. Kill me if it's out of line...

The ray is fired at ReddoKun...

http://images.neopets.com/images/lab_lightning.gif http://images.neopets.com/pets/80by80/xweetok_red_sad.gif

... and he gains 2 movement points!!!!

Guess that's slightly more positive eh?

Sora
November 17th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Better than losing two levels, I say! I don't see a problem with posting Lab Ray results; if I was zapping myself I would probably post up my results, haha. I hope you don't mind that I had your pet read some books. Had some extras that my other pets have already read (except Rhea. I want to keep her dim-witted because it amuses the hell out of me) and were already in my Deposit Box as well.

I've never really likes Nimmos or Quiggles myself. When it comes to the aquatic pets I like Koi, Lutari, and I suppose Jetsam the most.

Spherical Ice
November 17th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Converted Kois are horrible, I don't know why but they're drawn badly. As pets they're okay, but...ugh.

Anyway I posted my daily log on my twitter to whoever cares. Lab Ray did stats as usual. >:

We should all campaign to renew the Neoboards and Neomailing system, no? They're so bad. We should show TNT PC and show them how forums should be run lol.

Also guys, I got a Discovered Treasure Chest from the Forgotten Shore. Do I open and hope for a Paint Brush, P2 Paint Brush, Magical Plushie or Morphing Potion and risk getting...like Pirate Socks or something, or sell for ~85k?

Sora
November 17th, 2011, 08:22 AM
I don't mind the converted Kois too much. I don't lie how one of their fins is a fist, but what can you do when they want a post in which you can customize them. ;; Like the poor Lutaris. I'm more of a fan of some of the Kois' colors, anyways. Like Spotted. Spotted Koi and Spotted Lupe would have to be my favorite spotted pets.

I should add you to twitter, so I can see your daily progress!

I agree! Since I got back into Neopets I haven't even bothered with the boards because I don't really like them, haha. And I barely use the neomailing system either.

Hmm.... I'm not sure. I have horrible luck with those kinds of things, but knowing me I would end up opening it anyways. xD;

Squirrel
November 17th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Yayyyy Neopets! <3

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Username on Neopets: AlexOzzyCake (http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=alexozzycake)
What's your goal(s) on Neopets?: Complete Neoquest 2 on insane difficulty, complete Illusen's quests, turn Chillisaurus into an even more adept fighter and finally clear out my inventory consisting of over 300 items~

As for my favourite Neopet, I have 3 - Blumaroo, Xweetok and Koi. At the moment I only actually have one of these (a Halloween Koi) but I loveee my other pets too <3 Also, DiceKingRoo (my Bori) did actually start out as a Blumaroo and Chillisaurus (my Lupe) started out as a Xweetok. :p Plus I love the habitarium but haven't been able to use it in forever due to my laptop being rubbish. D: And I warn you, my profile colour scheme is... 'Interesting'. ^^ So yeah, feel free to add <3

Sora
November 17th, 2011, 06:56 PM
300 items? How is that even possible!

guys guys guys i drew a picture today. :3
http://i.imgur.com/qwTz2.png

I was gonna draw a background, but then I got lazy and everything.

Miss Doronjo
November 17th, 2011, 07:33 PM
That drawing looks awesome Tara :)
Hm, when I get my neopets all dress up, I'll draw a picture of them as well. ^^

I have a new goal -- to get a Pirate PB for my Aisha, and to get a Kacheek so that I can paint it Disco~

Disco Kacheecks look so cool. ^^

Alternative
November 17th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I want a Royalgirl Peohpin, because they look so cool. :3
But I don't really have many other wishes for things like these. I may look up some royal sets and mix and match to find something I like. I want to make a battle pet as well, which I've got a Mutant Grarrl on a side account which I might transfer over. :)

As for items, I've got over 1000 in my SDB, because it gives you an avatar. :D

Sora
November 17th, 2011, 07:47 PM
I'm working on the Packrat avatar, actually. I'll get to it... eventually. Tempted to just buy a bunch of 1np stuff and get it over with, haha.

mnn... other than ReddoKun being zapped (thank you again Kirozane!) I don't really have any pet goals right now! I have my Draik, which was a goal of mine, so... idk. Other than eventually giving my sister back her neopoints, I don't have much else to do. Maybe buy stuff to customize my pets with maybe? Oh! Get a Petpet for Colette (a good one, lol) and one for Rhea.

You can also crossdress Christmas, Pirate, Desert, and Island for most pets, I think. Robot I think is another you can cross paint.

Zameric
November 17th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Ha ha, I was a bit surprised to see this here.
I used to play Neopets a few years ago.
I used it mainly for the social aspect, but I also enjoyed the games.
My favorite guild was Beyond Demented ; I don't think you ever heard of it.
It was an small but close-nit avatar collectors guild.
I really enjoyed my time on Neopets, but I don't know if I'll start playing again.
I hope your club here becomes popular and lively. :P

Miss Doronjo
November 17th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks Zameric. :3

You could also try the battledome, Tara~ :)

Hm, Blake reminds me that I should transfer my purple shoyru to my main~

Zorua
November 17th, 2011, 08:14 PM
WHY HAVENT I JOINED THIS YET

...oh right. too addicted to neopets.

either way, definitely count me in on this one @__@

Username: Twilight Sky
Username on Neopets: winterfly

...I'm not even sure yet, tbqh. .______. Kinda embarrassing, but I at least want to save up to 100k and have my pet be at least decent in the battledome areas and stuff? :D;

Ryanna Jameson
November 19th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Hii Derk. :>

Um so I think I really want wearables now. :> But I'm also a bit of a money hoarder and can't bring myself to spend any. xD;

But the Habitarium is weirdly fun. I have been playing with that a lot lately.

/random nonsensical updates

Sora
November 19th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I should consider rebuilding my Habitarium. It's good money making for just allowing a tab to stay up for the petpetpets, but I got lazy and so all my petpetpets are probably dead now. I have like... a ton of eggs piled up in my inventory, but most of them are soldier eggs.

I've been lazy with neopets for the past few days, despite the x5 game sends. I'll probably be lazy like this hopefully only until December when the Advent Calender starts up. I want the Christmas Patamoose to be one of the items! Buuut... what are the chances of that happening. ;____; /cries in a corner.

Ryanna Jameson
November 19th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I feel bad leaving them alone really so I think the only time I leave them is when I sleep. xD; And then when I get back I immediately stick everyone in the houses. /cares too much

I've been not taking advantage of the x5 sends much either... mainly cause I suck at most games but w/e. I only play Spellseeker, Spinacles and slots really. It works lol. Although I don't make much money on anything but slots.

And Advent Calender oh my. I am excited for free stuff. More of it anyway.

Sora
November 19th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Haha! Yeah, that's what I used to do, until I got lazy. Well, I just back into my Habitarium, and now that all my buildings are repaired, it's time to rebuild my petpetpet army! Which I could actually do if I had more than just soldiers in my inventory, haha.

A play a few games that require no skill whatsoever, but for those games that take more then thirty seconds I'm too lazy to play. xD;

This will be my first time in... oh years that I'll be doing the advent calender hopefully all the way through. From looking at the past years nothing too interesting has been given out since the year where they gave out the Christmas Paintbrush, but still. Can't deny free stuff regardless!

Ryanna Jameson
November 19th, 2011, 12:25 PM
If I could gift you eggs I totally would. I have some nesters sitting around in my inventory.

Well if you keep the stuff you can sell it for quite a bit in a year if Neopets mentality is similar to Gaia mentality. collect ALL the event things!

Sora
November 19th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Haha! That's alright. I have a nester of each Petpetpet now, thanks to the Neopet who runs the Habitarium and the Nester Mootix egg I had in my inventory. One thing that came from leaving it alone for a while, I suppose, since I didn't have any Pinchit Nesters got a while. But now I do so it's all good!

I don't think it is, actually. Some of the Petpets that were event items (like the Feepit) only sells for about 4k. Then for the Christmas Paintbrush, it's one of the cheapest ones around. But maybe I'm looking at the wrong items, haha.

Miss Doronjo
November 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Proven, you could get 120 K of NP each day from playing certain easy-to-play-which-gives-a-lot-of-neopoints games~ :3

Want me to give you guys a guide? ~

Ohhh and also, I'm only 115K away from getting the full Secret Lab Map ^^
So, you know -- if you guys ever need one of your neopets to be zapped, you could transfer them to me and I'll give them back to you whenever you want me to stop zapping them. :3

Sora
November 19th, 2011, 01:10 PM
There are plenty of guides around that tells you how to make more than 100k a day. My problem isn't how to make that much in a day, it's the effort involved. Right now I can barely get myself to play more than one game or so. But I'm sure others would enjoy the guide.

My pet to be zapped is already with Kirozane, so I'm good there as well, hurrhurr.

Squirrel
November 19th, 2011, 01:15 PM
That reminds me, I've got the lab ray and the petpet lab ray both lying unused at the moment since I don't want to risk any of my pets changing, so I'm happy to zap people's pets if they want ^^

Miss Doronjo
November 19th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Hm, well, honestly, in one of those days I feel unmotivated to play games, I just get a really low score on them and just add up the low amount of NP.

Eh, but that's just me.

Ryanna Jameson
November 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I would do that but I feel obligated to get high scores in any games I play.

In other news I managed to get threatened by the Neopets Team! ^__^ I swear PC is the only place I haven't gotten a warning within the first week of activity

Squirrel
November 19th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I would do that but I feel obligated to get high scores in any games I play.

In other news I managed to get threatened by the Neopets Team! ^__^ I swear PC is the only place I haven't gotten a warning within the first week of activity

Hooray! :D What for? :o The only game I came close to first place was Pinball, which I got 2nd or 3rd in xD

Bluerang1
November 19th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I should've made this. Why didn't I? Stuped! Stuped! Stuped! I'd mean this even more if I was active on the site. Haven't been on much in like 2 months.

Username: Bluerang1
Username on Neopets: Bluerang1
What's your goal(s) on Neopets?: Get all the Paint Brushes for a Gallery! #nothappening

Ryanna Jameson
November 19th, 2011, 06:50 PM
There was this thread in the fanclubs section of the boards about tumblr and everyone was sayin' their usernames on tumblr so I put mine in. The thread got deleted-fine, okay- and I got a warning- whatever- and all my posts from everywhere on the boards got deleted- oh HELL naw. I was talking to Whovians, dammit!

So the Neopets team got about a 1,000 word letter telling them that was extremely rude and they should piss off. Except in polite, icy tones with detailed explanation as to why I am very offended at this.

Bluerang1
November 20th, 2011, 11:24 AM
There was this thread in the fanclubs section of the boards about tumblr and everyone was sayin' their usernames on tumblr so I put mine in. The thread got deleted-fine, okay- and I got a warning- whatever- and all my posts from everywhere on the boards got deleted- oh HELL naw. I was talking to Whovians, dammit!

So the Neopets team got about a 1,000 word letter telling them that was extremely rude and they should piss off. Except in polite, icy tones with detailed explanation as to why I am very offended at this.

You get used to it babes :sleeping:

Sora
November 20th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I noticed that you were a member of thedailyneopets forum while I went there to see the news before, bluerang. I was gonna VM you about it, but it ended up not doing so, derp. xD;

Anyways, yeah. I haven't done much the past few days. Other than check what happens with Red, anyways. /amused that he's a Green Xweetok right now. :P

Alternative
November 20th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I haven't really done much. I do roam the forums myself, being an avatar and font man, so I do like to show them off and my mudkip as well. I even made a few friends just by hijacking people's topics and join in on their conversation. ^_^

And Anna you'll get used to it. I got a warning from telling everyone I figured out the plot to Breaking Dawn. :P

Alli
November 21st, 2011, 09:37 AM
And that's why I don't post in the boards anymore. That and the character limit is killer, I find most of the people there to be bland or rude, and I mean, after being at a place like PC for so long, where I can use big people words and such, it's like a big downgrade when using their boards. The most I'll do in the boards is post to advertise a trade I have up or to play "would you adopt the pet above you?" lol.

Guys! I am so close to that Baby paint brush. I can smell it. Smells like baby powder. ;;

Sora
November 22nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
I don't remember the last time I spoke on the boards. It was looong ago, back on my first account. I think I mainly did roleplaying back then though, and I don't think I got in trouble. /such a good girl, apparently.

I've been watching over ReddoKun's progress, but it doesn't seem much is happening other than him during green. such a shame. ;A;

Kirozane
November 22nd, 2011, 07:13 PM
Haha I like never go to the boards....

And yeah. Sadly all that's really happened colorwise was red to green.... Today two strength points were lost D: Yesterday there was a revert to level 1.... It's been bad.

Alternative
November 22nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Hey guys I heard that if you're an old fart you get more transfers, so it's like every two years you get an extra so I think that's pretty cool. ^_^ So right now I get 3 transfers a month and I like that. :3

Miss Doronjo
November 22nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
Hey guys I heard that if you're an old fart you get more transfers, so it's like every two years you get an extra so I think that's pretty cool. ^_^ So right now I get 3 transfers a month and I like that. :3

HEY I WANTED TO AXEW:

How did you get the Space Faerie as a battledome challenger? .___.;;

Cause I really want that avatar... ;___;

Sora
November 22nd, 2011, 07:17 PM
Maybe ReddoKun wasn't such a great idea for a Lab Pet, knowing where I took his name from. xD;

Yeah. I saw somewhere ( I think on theneopetsdaily) that you get more transfers the older your account is. Right now I only get one transfer a month, haha.

Alli
November 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM
GUYS. I just got a cheap Faellie! :) I've always wanted one. <3 I think I will give it to my next pet.

Also super close to that Baby Paint Brush! Me and my sister have been playing games all night to get more points. lol

Alternative
November 22nd, 2011, 07:56 PM
HEY I WANTED TO AXEW:

How did you get the Space Faerie as a battledome challenger? .___.;;

Cause I really want that avatar... ;___;
You need to get a Space Faerie code from someone, or get one yourself. I'm not sure even how you get that through getting it yourself, but I think you have to buy something neopets related, but you can ask around the Avatar boards and you should be able to find one.

Kirozane
November 23rd, 2011, 07:33 AM
Maybe he was, maybe not. Regardless, today's results are as follows:

http://images.neopets.com/images/lab_lightning.gifhttp://images.neopets.com/pets/80by80/xweetok_green_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Shadow!!

And suddenly, an okay color change!

And I think my oldy-butt has 4 a month or somethin like that XD

Alli
November 23rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
^ OMG He looks so sad! ;; I could never do that. XD;

Zorua
November 23rd, 2011, 09:15 AM
guys i need more neofriends so add me plz? ):

Sora
November 23rd, 2011, 09:27 AM
He's Shadow! It makes more sense than ReddoKun the Green Xweetox, I say!

And yeah, they do look sad when they get zapped. I would be too if I was able to get zapped with some ray, haha.

I already added you, Derk. :P

Speaking of Xweetoxs, Xweetox Day is at the end of the month. I'm excited to know what the colors would be. A Water Xweetox would hopefully look amaazing.

Miss Doronjo
November 23rd, 2011, 09:39 AM
BTW, don't forget about the Game Challengers week!

You could get some very nice items that you can sell for a few thousand NP!

Sora
November 23rd, 2011, 09:40 AM
I joined the Brawn side because I have no brain hurrhurr. /brick'd
Though it looks like Brain is winning. Might be because there are more players on the brain side? idk...

But yeah. I did the first day. I still need to do the second day.

Zorua
November 23rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
I am so terribly poor it isnt even funny. :(( I wish they kept the "you can play the games five times in a row" thing.

Alternative
November 23rd, 2011, 08:44 PM
I've heard Keyquest can give you a fair amount of money. You can get Codestones, Map Pieces and everything. Also this Desert Island Map which gives you an avatar can give you money, or if you're really lucky a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion. :D

But since we're talking about games now, what's your favourite games to play on there?

Sora
November 23rd, 2011, 08:48 PM
Also this Desert Island Map which gives you an avatar can give you money, or if you're really lucky a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion. :D

Are you talking about the Forgotten Shore? I've gotten the avatar for the Shore, as well as a Pirate Draik Egg. It's how I got my lovely Draik! <3

Favorite games... uh... I've always liked Turmac Roll even though I'm not too good at it. And there are other games I like but can't bother recalling right now.

Alternative
November 23rd, 2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah the Forgotten Shores. I haven't gotten it yet, since I don't even know how much it is yet, but yeah I think anything like that would be cool. Getting a Pirate Draik and stuff. ^_^ I think that'd be so cool for customisation.

Sora
November 23rd, 2011, 08:55 PM
The whole Forgotten Shore Map piece these days are.. pft... less than 10k because you can find them in almost everyone's shops. In fact you should buy from my shop. /brick'd. I haven't really customized my Draik yet, but that's because I don't much to customize with, haha.

Palcks
November 24th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Username: Palcks.
Username on Neopets: palcks (wheeeee, SO CREATIVE :P).
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Well my number one goal is to get a Maraquan Paint brush and paint Kefffrey, my Kougra. Maraquan is my favorite color, Kaougras are my favorite Neopet, and a Maraquan Kougra is my absolute favorite. Other than that, uhh... maybe just get a Draik and a Krawk from the Secret Lab. I've already got a Lutari from it, so if I can get the other two at some point, that would be grand. :{D

Kirozane
November 27th, 2011, 07:24 AM
I totally didn't go get the forgotten shore map when I acquired that knowledge for like 5k. Nooooope....

Also, today's lab results. Now I am le sad. Yesterday was a gender change and today....

http://images.neopets.com/images/lab_lightning.gifhttp://images.neopets.com/pets/80by80/xweetok_shadow_sad.gif
... and she changes into a Blue Elephante!!

It's just the risks of the dang thing I suppose...

Sora
November 27th, 2011, 10:26 AM
... So ReddoKun is now a female, blue elephante... oh man. xD;

If anything, I want him to be Male again. So... I just hope he doesn't become something amazing like a Fearie Petri beforehand. ;A;

Spherical Ice
December 1st, 2011, 08:42 AM
Unlucky, Binary >:

I got some luck today with the Lab - my lab rat, Cyak, got turned Maraquan. :3

Also if you have the lab ray, refresh on http://www.neopets.com/lab2.phtml until you get the Lab Ray Scientist as a Battledome Challenger, then fight him in the Battledome and hope he changes your gender (he does that a lot).

And guys gogogo Advent Calendar, all-day asleep Snowy and monthly freebies today/this month :3

Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup
December 7th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Username: TylerSymes
Username on Neopets:kuzronk *i been using it since my other account haven't been working*
What's your goal(s) on Neopets?:Advent Candler and Events

oshawott11
December 9th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Username:icecat113__aa
Username on Neopets:googly__28
What's your goal(s) on Neopets? to get all the petpet lab pieces :P

Kirozane
December 15th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Finally some decent lab results. Haven't been here much since all I was doing was not so worthwhile dailies. XD But something ACTUALLY HAPPENED TODAY

http://images.neopets.com/images/lab_lightning.gifhttp://images.neopets.com/pets/80by80/elephante_blue_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Snow!!

If you don't have that avvy yet.... XD

Sora
December 15th, 2011, 09:32 AM
oh pfffft. XD If I was a bigger fan of Elephantes, then maybe. But I wanna have him her to be a species I like more than getting an avatar. c:

I've been doing absolutely nothing but the calendar these days. I think I missed a day, but ah well. But lesse...

What has been your favorite Advent Day so far?

Just a toss-up topic to maybe get this place going again?

Eucliffe
December 15th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Hi, I joined a while back when I was taking a break from PC (good ol' Twitter) but never got around to saying anything on here.

Ooh, Snow, perfect for the season! (Well, at least it does in the northern hemisphere o3o) /still needs to get...one more piece of the lab ray before she can do anything, orz

What has been your favorite Advent Day so far?

Can I say I've been lazy and probably missed a week? ;; (It's no fun when you don't have many friends on there anymore.) Still, of the ones I got I liked getting the X-Mas Petpet. Never mind that you can't change its color.