PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New and I love this site.

Glalie
November 30th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the people here who don't know me from Serebii.
I love this site much more than Serebii.
I am YamiSneasel from Serebii.
But, this site is so much better.

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Welcome here! Hope you have more fun here!

Kayleigh
November 30th, 2003, 12:55 PM
That's flattering to hear, lol. Well, welcome to the Pokmon Community. ^_^ I hope you enjoy it!

*fire bug*
November 30th, 2003, 01:04 PM
!Welcome to the pc! im *fire bug* but you can call me sam if ya want to :laugh: and i guess ice pokemon are pretty cool but i'd prefer **FIRE** any day :) c ya around

MoonLight
November 30th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Hey there Glalie Welcome to PC it's nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great time here

Serebii
November 30th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the people here who don't know me from Serebii.

Welcome to PokCommunity

Just wondering, but you say site...this isnt really a site, its a collective forums....is that what you mean?

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Ya, true! It's not a site! It's Forums!

Fire Master
November 30th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Whatever. LOL

Hi there, i hope that you like PC!

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Hi Glalie, please enjoy your stay at PC. :P

Flaming Torchic
November 30th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Hey Yami-Sneasel, I am from SPPF aswell, I wouldn't say this place is better, but it's still great! Dont hurt me! :nervous: Anyways welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Phantom Angel
December 1st, 2003, 02:43 AM
Hey, welcome to PC, I am Phantom !!
Yea, I am. lol

DUDE!!!

Glalie
December 1st, 2003, 08:54 AM
Welcome to PokCommunity

Just wondering, but you say site...this isnt really a site, its a collective forums....is that what you mean?I just call anything that is on the internet a site.

Hey Yami-Sneasel, I am from SPPF aswell, I wouldn't say this place is better, but it's still great! Dont hurt me! :nervous: Anyways welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)What i meant by better was that Serebii has to many rules and people get banned to easily, i hope i don't offend anyone here thats from Serebii.
Oh ya, what does SPPF stand for?

and thanks for the friendly welcome everyone.

Charizard Master 2003
December 1st, 2003, 09:12 AM

Hey man, wuz up!

let's chat on MSN sometime man:

[email protected]

is my username.

Glalie
December 1st, 2003, 10:05 AM
Hey man, wuz up!

let's chat on MSN sometime man:

[email protected]

is my username.Thanks, I forgot to put my MSN and ICQ information on here. I just put my AIM.

MoonLight
December 1st, 2003, 10:50 AM
Yeah it does have really strick rules there but here it's not that bad Oh and there are lots of ppl here that have Msn hehe including myself :)

Glalie
December 1st, 2003, 11:01 AM
Yeah it does have really strick rules there but here it's not that bad Oh and there are lots of ppl here that have Msn hehe including myself :)Are you a member of Serebii?
I am trying to find all of my Serebii friends.

MoonLight
December 1st, 2003, 11:04 AM
Yeah as a matter of fact i am im known as MoonLight there same name :) your YamiSneasel right i seen you there

Porygon
December 1st, 2003, 12:18 PM
!Welcome to the pc! im *fire bug* but you can call me sam if ya want to :laugh: and i guess ice pokemon are pretty cool but i'd prefer **FIRE** any day :) c ya aroundAnd that's why you have an Umbreon avatar?

Welcome!

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 1st, 2003, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the Pokmon Community, Glalie!
My name is Vito Winstrate (although my real name is Anthony) and I'd give you a big welcome, but here is a banner that might interest you on your stay:
Welcome to the PokCommunity Glalie!
If you are looking for some people from Serebii Forums, Mild_Altaria sometimes comes. He mods the Game Boy Games forums.

I'm a moderator too. I'm not too strict, but certain threads I will close.
Have fun at the community!

Glalie
December 1st, 2003, 06:48 PM
Thanks Vito, are you Vito Winstrate from Serebii?

Your lucky to be a mod, the only sites that I have ever been any staff member were my own sites.

Well, who knows maybe I will get lucky and be modded on here eventually, but I am not asking.

Where did you get that avatar?

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 2nd, 2003, 03:48 AM
Off a few streams of episodes over the internet (to be exact, Vito's episode).
Huh? I registered there? There's a Vito Winstrate at SPP Forums? I don't have any record of registering there, but meh. I have the memory of a...

Bah! No guest access there... meaning no crawler access either... -_-"

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 04:26 AM
I don't really enjoy seribii! It's a little on the slowside. Not that many posts happen on it!

Charizard Master 2003
December 2nd, 2003, 09:39 AM
Are you a member of Serebii?
I am trying to find all of my Serebii friends.

I am, but I never got to post there yet.

Serebii
December 2nd, 2003, 02:30 PM
I don't really enjoy seribii! It's a little on the slowside. Not that many posts happen on it!

Umm, usually over 1,000 posts a day happen on it...and thats after spam got erased

And we only have too many rules because so many people kept breaking the rules so we had to be stricter otherwise it would have ended up with more SPAM than the SPAM Factory

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 3rd, 2003, 02:04 AM
Nop. Definitely not the Vito on Serebii Forums :tired:
Should have reserved the identity before the episode arrived.
Oh well. It's too late :P Of course, I may decide to mark out my identity with a suffix representing that i'm of the Pokmon Community, like my AIM is VitoWinstrate PC...
If the forum has the ability to have Uppercase, spaced letters, I use "Vito Winstrate" in capitals. Similar problem with Andy (Arcanine) when he got to a forum I was in as well. Apparently there was also an "Arcanine" at the older version of that forum he joined (which he joined the one on InvisionFree while there was an Arcanine at the forum at that boring ad-supported Proboards...). (Personally I'm confusing myself with that @.@)

What I particularly like about the Pokmon Community is that I can express my identity. With my avatar.
Beat that Joe!

Serebii
December 3rd, 2003, 06:03 AM
What I particularly like about the Pokmon Community is that I can express my identity. With my avatar.
Beat that Joe!

Ooo A Challenge

Only dont have custom avatars because they increase the backup size by loads

Its already 300MB

Glalie
December 3rd, 2003, 09:11 AM
Serebii, I am not trying to diss Serebii, I love Serebii and Pokemon Community, Serebii just has to many rules and not customed avatars.
So in other words, I have different reasons for loving both sites, they are both my favorite sites (or forums) on the internet.

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 3rd, 2003, 01:11 PM
Ooo A Challenge

Only dont have custom avatars because they increase the backup size by loads

Its already 300MB
O.o It is? 300 MB of posts? No kidding?

I understand it's about bandwidth. I guess you have at least many many many people because it's linked to your fansite Joe?

And Joe you need to get rid of your tables. They make your site slow as...

Back on topic now! This is a new member's topic not a webmaster comparison chat!

Serebii
December 4th, 2003, 01:15 AM
O.o It is? 300 MB of posts? No kidding?

I understand it's about bandwidth. I guess you have at least many many many people because it's linked to your fansite Joe?

And Joe you need to get rid of your tables. They make your site slow as...

Back on topic now! This is a new member's topic not a webmaster comparison chat!

Yeah Welcome Glalie

*coughitisntthetablesslowingthesitedownitistheexcessiveuse.Wearegettingthousandsofuniquehitsaday.Sometimesashighas16,000cough*

punkie90
December 4th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Okay, I get it serebii. I guess you do make a lot of posts!

Arore
December 7th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Well, I'm glad you like Pokecommunity. :) Nice to meet you.