PDA

View Full Version : The FOG in the Cave

Mewtwo
November 30th, 2003, 12:15 PM
you Know the First Cave you go to that you must save this Bird that Belongs to that Oldman that Rides a boat.

Well, is that Cave supposed be All Fog and you cant see Nothing?

or is my Game Messed up?

Im Using Rom Ruby Version.

Manta
November 30th, 2003, 12:48 PM
:P Yeah, Its Supposed To Be Foggy. You Can't Make It Go Away Though. I Think Your Room Where You Are Playing Is Badly Lit Or Something Or You'd Be Able To See Where You Are Going :P

Mewtwo
November 30th, 2003, 01:19 PM
NO, I mean all its all White FOG, I cant See nothing exept the Character,People and those Rocks.

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 01:28 PM
yep...basically thats all your supposed to see i guess...i wonder if your character could get a concusion from raming into walls...XD

Frostweaver
November 30th, 2003, 01:32 PM
This is a ROM problem obviously. It is a fault in your emulator option. Fiddle around with it and things will be alright...

Mewtwo
November 30th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Hmm,

I will see whats the Problem then.

Dragon Man
December 1st, 2003, 07:23 PM
Hmm...Maybe something is wrong with the rom because my Sapphire
rom in the Rusturf Tunnel looked exactly as it did when I played it on
my GBASP. What kind of emulator are you using to run the Ruby rom?
Maybe it has something to do with that...*Goes off to research emulators
and bugs with them*

Eevee Luver
December 1st, 2003, 09:13 PM
Try downloading the latest version of VisualBoy Advance. The white fog will not cover anything then.

Frostweaver
December 1st, 2003, 09:45 PM
visualboyadvance 1.51 runs fine for me... flannery's gym will have the same foggy appearance covering up everything if Rustboro's fog is covering up everything too... this is a ROM problem. It should be completely fine in the game (it should be hard to see, but not impossible like the ROM)

Porygon
December 2nd, 2003, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I got through fine. Slowed down my comp, though.