PDA

View Full Version : To be the Best

Chikara
January 1st, 2005, 01:48 PM
ok,in this one you have to be your real age and have a first level pokemon.
you can have as many characters as you want. You have to come up with a goal you need to accomplish

Name-Amber
Pokemon-Vulpix
age-12
info-A girl just trying to get through life, now has to win the pokemon league for her dececed father. She is a kind dependable person.

Amber looked out the window of the car. It had been three months since her dads furneral, but she felt like she was on her way to it. The only thing that cheered her up was her Vulpix. Her dad was working with his Ninetails to win the pokemon league. But when he became diagnosed wih leukemia, he couldnt do it. Her mom inhereted the Ninetails and when it layed an egg, Amber got a vulpix. She still felt guilty but she didnt know why.

collin152
January 1st, 2005, 02:01 PM
Name:Collin
Pokemon:Trapinch
Info:A quiet, focoused boy, trying to find a purpose for the existense of legendary pokemon. He recieved his trapinch by acident, really. He found it, right in it's pokeball, left to disapear in a forest. It shares his sulen, reclusive nature. :D

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 02:05 PM
FireFox113, you need a plot for this RP. Without one, it will become a big spammy mess, and FT or I will have to close. See if you can think of a plot ^^;;

Chikara
January 1st, 2005, 02:10 PM
OCC: i do have a plot! its people who are trying to accomplish a goal!!!!!!!!

parallelzero
January 1st, 2005, 02:15 PM
Well edit it into your first post so anyone who wants to join knows what it's about, okay?

shadowolf~foever
January 1st, 2005, 02:25 PM
name: Devyn
pokemon:black flamed ponyta

info:she lived with her ritch grand mother after her mother and father died in a car crash.her grandma was a smoker and had a blue flamed rapidash by her side and just after the rapidash liad an egg her grandma and the rapidash died now devyn inhereted the mony and the egg and is out to find home besides her loyal buttler but she had to leave him behind to manage the mony while she went out for the pokemon leage for somthing to do

shadowolf~foever
January 1st, 2005, 02:30 PM
app:she hasshort blong hair and tand skin and dark blue eyes she has a few zits along her hair line that she trys to cover up and a white t shirt with the definition of flirt on it and some red sweat pants.on her right wrist is a pink beaded bracelet on each bead it a chinies simbal.she stand about 5'7 and has on glitter silver nail polish((thats what i look like in real life and what im waring))

Chikara
January 1st, 2005, 03:33 PM
Amber walked through a forest. Vulpix was having a hard time getting around, so Amber had to carry her. When she came to a stop in the trees, she gave a sigh of relief, and colapsed from fatigue.
She began again some fourty minutes later. Though she had trouble getting Vulpix out of its dream of puff balls and food. When they were just a few feet from the city, a kid walked up to them. He challenged them to a battle.

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Name:Kay
Pokemon:Houndour
Info: A boy who is trying to be a great breeder but want to beat the pokemon League to prove to himself he can do it.

collin152
January 1st, 2005, 04:30 PM
ooc:is... the "kid" me? * * * * @*@*(simple question. Lengthining it now.)

shadowolf~foever
January 1st, 2005, 05:03 PM
Devyn walked throu the forest eating a sand witch with ham and lettes and baken and maonays and she was feeding the poyta a carrot with her other hand.Imbetween mourthfulls she talked"you know"she chew"i realy should give you a name"she sawlowed and took anouther bite and pulled anouther carrot out for the pontyta it naghed in agreement"how about night or star or nighten gail"sheswallowed and looked at the ponyta"nighten gail it is how about gail for short"the poyta shook its mane happaly and finnished it carrot as devyn fineshed her sandwitch"loo gail it the town"devyn pointed over and began to run gail right behind her pritty soon sweeping her on to his back gail spead down the path.

Chikara
January 2nd, 2005, 09:41 AM
OCC: it can be you. i was waiting for someone to voulenteer to want to be the trainer.
you have to start it cause you challenged me ~.'

collin152
January 2nd, 2005, 03:24 PM
Collin Calls out his trapinch, who tests it's ability chewing up a nearby bush. "Think you can take me? Well, then, Trapinch, sand-attack!", says he, and obeying it's trainers command, trapinch whips sand at the vulpix's eyes.

Chikara
January 2nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Vulpix!!!" yelled Amber. "Flamethrower!" vulpix sent out a blast of flame directly hitting the trapinch. But it bounced off. Amber hit her head in disgust. "of cource" she thought "trapinch is a ground type!

collin152
January 2nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Trapinch," cries Collin," Use sand tomb!" With that, a tornado of dust and sand drifts and envelopes vulpix!

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 05:56 PM
AS Kay was finishing going through the forest he saw too trainers battling and decided to watch from where he was.From what he saw the two were very good trainers.

Chikara
January 2nd, 2005, 07:06 PM
and with that, the battle was over. Kapeesh. "wow! youre trapinch is amazing!"said Amber as vulpix flew off into the distance.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
Kay caught Vupix and brought it over to the girl."I think this Vulpix is yours." He said with a smile.

Chikara
January 3rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
Amber blushed and took it. "Thanks! Im amber whats youre name?"

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 12:50 PM
"Names Kay, nice to meet you. You did good by the way considering the type disadvantage."Kay said looking Amber in her eyes.

Chikara
January 3rd, 2005, 12:54 PM
"uh...hey! look a flower" said Amber desperately trying to run away from his eyes using a flower as an advantage.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Yeah it's pretty" Kay said looking at it. Well where are you headed?"He said his back turned while he looked up in a tree.

Chikara
January 3rd, 2005, 05:05 PM
"Well, i am going to a gym...somewhere" said Amber. "I got no idea of where i am" she said.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 05:25 PM
"Well if you continue to travel north you'll hit Pewter City.How about i come along too, to help if you don't mind."Kay said blushing

Chikara
January 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
"i dont mind. im lonely anyway!" said Amber eyes still fixed on the flower.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Ok, let's go then" Kay said watching her look at the flower."So do you want to battle Brock first or should I?"he asked walking into the city.

Chikara
January 4th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Well, vupix isnt a very good pokemon against rock types...so probly you should." said amber looking up from her flower.

collin152
January 4th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Collin, feeling left out on their conversation, bursts in saying " Ill challange him first. My little trapinch has a slight advantage. But, judging on your force, you could win. Just take this." With that, he hands a small disk to her. "It's a tm i'll never use. It holds iron tail. It should be effective against brock."

Chikara
January 5th, 2005, 01:20 PM
"So you are coming too?" asked Amber taking the TM. She
was having bad daydreams about being surrounded by boys. 'We need some girls' she thought.

collin152
January 5th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Collins trapinch suddenly sniffes the aiir. "Somethiings nearby," Collin Intterpretred. "Something bad."
ooc:sorrry about spellling. using one hand to water cheri plant.. other typing.

mir
January 6th, 2005, 11:26 AM
could I join?
Name:Mircea
Pokemon:Thunder(male Pikachu)
Description:Mircea is a little boy who just got his first pokemon.He is dressed with a cloaked blouse wtih no hands.He has a T-shirt under the blouse,he has a pair of blue jeans and a hat on the head.He as black hair.(for more info I have a pic attached)

Chikara
January 6th, 2005, 12:26 PM
occ: sure! you can join but you heve to have a goal you want to accomplish

"Well what does he smell?"asked Amber. Her face was burning up. Then smoke began to come out of the top of her head.

mir
January 6th, 2005, 12:37 PM
OOC:my goal (I think it's a common goal) is to be the pokemon master.I think I can start now
IC: Mircea was at the exit of Vermilion Forest.He exitted the forest safely and he entered the Pokemon Center for healing his Pikachu."I know you don't like pokeballs but I have to put you in" he said at the unconscius(I don't know if I spelled good) Pikachu.He gived the pokeball to nurse Joy.After she gived the pokeball back,Thunder went out of it."Pika-Pi!" he said."I know!Now let's go to the gym" Mircea said and the got out the Pokecenter.They arrived at the gym and they soud(don't know either if it's good) some trainers."Hy!I'm Mircea!I bet you want to challenge Brock.By the way,who are you?" Mircea said awating answers.

Chikara
January 6th, 2005, 12:51 PM
occ:are these "trainers" supposed to be us?

**altoids**
January 6th, 2005, 01:12 PM
is it all right if i join too?
name: kent
pokemon:water(golden magikarp)
description:a tall,handsom, mysterious blonde with incredable strength of an ox and rock hard abbs

Chikara
January 6th, 2005, 01:17 PM
occ: sure you can join! just give youreself a goal!

**altoids**
January 6th, 2005, 01:35 PM
occ: my goal is to train my magikarp to evolve while being a better trainer at the same time. ic then mircea was jumped by a flopping magikarp then was once agian trampled by kent chasing after his poke mon despertly trying to get into his poke ball

Chikara
January 6th, 2005, 01:40 PM
occ: you are soooo stupid [U]SAM!!!

ic:"Are talking to us? then ill battle you!" said Amber. "I lost my first battle to collin, so i think i need to catch up!" she said calling her vulpix into battle.

**altoids**
January 6th, 2005, 01:48 PM
ic: kent saw them starting a battle and called magikarp return now! he then walked over to watch them for he knew that both thier pokemon were very skilled just by looking at them.

collin152
January 6th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Collin, deciding to wait for the steadily growing grouop to finish, wandered off a bit to find wil pokemon. Almost immediently, A spearow fluttered down to callang him."sorry little birdy. I don't want you" Collin, disheartend heads back.

Chikara
January 6th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"youre not gonna lose"cried Amber 'im sooo gonna lose" Amber thought. She looked at the people behind her. Only Kay stood there. 'Whered collin go?' she thought.

collin152
January 6th, 2005, 06:29 PM
As Collin headed back to the group, he realized what trapinch smelled, quite violently. He fell forward as something caught his foot. Sprining back up, he found a mankey assaulted him. "If thats how you play... GO! Trapinch! Use sand tomb!" Mankey was then imobilized by swirling dust and loose sand. " Dig suprise attack!" Wankey soon was very weak from trapinch's ground attacks. "Go, Pokball!" Mankey was sucked into the little red ball. *twitch**twitch* *PING!* Collin caught a mankey! Collin nicknamed it Fists.

Chikara
January 6th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Amber assumed that he was at the pokemin center so she began the battle. "vupix!use quick attack and then a headbutt!" cried Amber. Vulpix sped across the ground like a bullet, then finally hitting the pikachu in the stomach!

mir
January 7th, 2005, 12:21 AM
OOC:um...you battle with me??

Chikara
January 7th, 2005, 01:39 PM
occ: i guess if u dont want to, u can call it off!!!

mir
January 8th, 2005, 05:26 AM
OOC:No way!
IC:"Thunder!Eletric shock!" Mircea shouted."Now speed!" the boy shouted again."Quick attack!" said Mircea again.

Chikara
January 8th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Vulpix's knees gave in after the shock, but then went back to normal. "Vulpix! Fire Spin!" cried Amber. The vupix shot a tormado of fire at the pikachu, hiding it in the middle.

lovemysoul1
January 8th, 2005, 09:03 AM
hey everyone
Name-Amber
Pokemon-Eve
age-12
info-always bored

lovemysoul1
January 8th, 2005, 09:05 AM
hi kay11190,firefox113 has told me about you at school

lovemysoul1
January 8th, 2005, 09:11 AM
hey firefox113,i am finally here!!! lol

lovemysoul1
January 8th, 2005, 09:13 AM
occ:ok ppls i am new so dont yell at me,my last two post do not have to do with the "story"

Chikara
January 8th, 2005, 09:18 AM
occ: wait! its not what u think!lovemysoul!!!!! u wernt suppost to tell! u can make up a character! just follow the directions! oh! and give ur self a goal 2! yes, pleeeeeeese excuse her inferior intelect!

name:
looks:
goal:

lovemysoul1
January 8th, 2005, 10:13 AM
occ:wha??? i dont think i can stay on here....
i aint getting all these rules,i have to go shopping and start on my history project that is due in 11 days!!!

collin152
January 8th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Collin, having caught fists, returned to the fight. "Doing great! you can do it! Keep it up!"

Chikara
January 8th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Amber looked behind her. Collin was back 'ok! cool!' she thought.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"Come on you can do it the battles not over yet." Kay said looking at the tired Vulpix. Just think what was most effective on Pikachu and do it again." He said trying to help her statagy.

Chikara
January 9th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Amber thought for a minute. Then it came to her. "Vulpix! dig a hole!" she cried. Vulpix began to dig a hole just big enough for her to fit in. Then came back up a few seconds later right under the Pikachu.

lovemysoul1
January 9th, 2005, 06:17 PM
occ:o my gosh what is the piont behind this story would somebody please tell me and what about a character??? i am confused,why are there stinkin rules to this anyway? its just a place to chat with ppls,i can think of anymore characters!!!! i am stressed.and i finally got my back board done for my history project. ok gonna sign off here but check out my site when you get a chance. peace...
www.xanga.com/lovemysoul <<<<<< my website

collin152
January 9th, 2005, 07:05 PM
occ:o my gosh what is the piont behind this story would somebody please tell me and what about a character??? i am confused,why are there stinkin rules to this anyway? its just a place to chat with ppls,i can think of anymore characters!!!! i am stressed.and i finally got my back board done for my history project. ok gonna sign off here but check out my site when you get a chance. peace...
www.xanga.com/lovemysoul <<<<<< my website

uhhh... spam? If you can't/won't/don't do it, then don't/keep not doing it. You could have just PM'd the ringleader.

Collin fingered through his pack, finaly finding his water bottle. Drinking from it, he realized why he was suddenly thirsty. Turning around, he thought he saw a canine figure on the top of a nearby building, with a mane like smoke. Suddenly, it sped away.

lovemysoul1
January 10th, 2005, 03:50 PM
wha......
hey firefox please call me,you no my numba

Chikara
January 10th, 2005, 04:30 PM
occ: pleez dont spam lovemysoul!!! you will get youre self in trouble!

lovemysoul1
January 11th, 2005, 03:55 PM
occ: ok sorry,i will chat about the story line

.:misdrevous:.
January 12th, 2005, 02:18 PM
hey! can i join?

name: roxy
pokemon: misdevous
goal: trying to find the heaven for all misdrevous.
looks: long red hair, a fishing hat, tank top, and kaki* shorts

Chikara
January 12th, 2005, 02:34 PM
sure! just be sure not to spam!

lovemysoul1
January 12th, 2005, 04:25 PM
occ;leaving forever........

superneoncat
January 13th, 2005, 01:55 PM
hi.can i join??
name:Rachel
pokemon: mew
goal: to find mew on the journey
looks: Blonde hair,light blue eyes,a pink dress

Chikara
January 14th, 2005, 01:18 PM
occ: uh.. you gotta start out with a first level non-legendary pokemon...sorry...

**altoids**
January 19th, 2005, 01:47 PM
while kent watched the battle he noticed when collin saw the figure on the roof, and right before it sped away he pulled out his pokedex and found out that it was an aracainine with a large collar over its neck. "did u see that?" kent pionted up at the roof and kept on sayying :chinese: that was an arcainine,but why is the building on fire in the first place?
occ: man im good at this and by the was firefox113 do u know the muffin man?

Chikara
January 20th, 2005, 01:32 PM
occ: you are ok...but you cant talk about that on an rp cause you will get in trouble! either that, or the rp will get closed because it will be a big spammy mess(quote legendary pokemaster) if you wanna say stuff like that, just pm me!

parallelzero
January 20th, 2005, 07:02 PM
occ: you are ok...but you cant talk about that on an rp cause you will get in trouble! either that, or the rp will get closed because it will be a big spammy mess(quote Daisuke) if you wanna say stuff like that, just pm me!
I had a name change, XD
Anywho, I'm giving that warning again. if you havent yet, please look over the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=27040) and follow them. I WILL close this if I catch any rules being broken.