PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you had a billion dollars???

Dark Magician
January 1st, 2005, 07:55 PM
What would you do??? I would die or something, but then I would revive and use it on one of the above.

MegaDitto
January 1st, 2005, 07:57 PM
I would save it,give some of it to family and donate some of it to charity.

Demonic Angel
January 1st, 2005, 08:03 PM
Probably donate around half to charity, buy a house somewhere along the coast and save the rest.

Roxas
January 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
Sweetie, dont get me started XD I would spend alot of money to buy every single Kingdom Hearts product there is XD Then I would buy DS, go to the Nintendo company, and light that baby on fire right in their faces to show how much crap it is XD Then I would buy a guitar and hire Slash (the guitar player from Guns N' Roses) to give me guitar classes XD Then I would buy every single Anime DVD there is XD Then I would order the PSP from japan. Then I would buy every single Metal Gear Solid product there is XD Then I would buy every single plushie there is for all of the anime I love to watch. Then, finally, I would give the rest of the money to the girl I like ~-^

PikaPal
January 1st, 2005, 08:05 PM
Id buy a farm and a whole bunch of horses!!!

Ryoutarou
January 1st, 2005, 08:09 PM
Id buy me an art studio and every manga Ive ever wanted first. Then Id buy a car and a big home, and of course a bunch of stuff inside ^^; DVD player, furniture, a bunch of anime. Save a bunch of money for myself and my family, and then of course the requisite half for the needy (sick,homeless,etc)

Riyuko
January 1st, 2005, 08:11 PM
I'd buy a horse, and anything else I wanted; maybe some InuYasha merchandiese. @_@ I'd then donate $2,000 to charity. With the rest I'd probaly put it in my bank account. =/ I'm not really sure what I'd want to do with the money.

~Karli

Vkazuic
January 1st, 2005, 08:21 PM
I'd buy myself a zoo!! so i can have lots and lots animals, lolz or.. I'd buy myself every type of dog in the world and a wolf, a black wolf to be exact, lolz

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Dark Magician
January 1st, 2005, 08:23 PM
Ok heres mine, its more like a fusion of all...

I would turn into a mutant with powers to explore the world,. While Im exploring I would buy stuff I wanned and help people in need I find on my way...

Star6
January 1st, 2005, 08:32 PM
I would donate a percentage of it to charity. I would travel the world and see all the places I have heard about. When I got home I would buy a Big screen tv and all the games and movies I ever wanted. I would also buy a ingorund pool.

Rubberbandman
January 1st, 2005, 08:40 PM
I would spend some on video games,some to charity,some to my grandmas house because its jacked up,some to my family,and save up the rest.

Brittany
January 1st, 2005, 08:58 PM
Instead of giving it to a charity, I would make my own. I don't think I can trust most of them anyway.

I would use most of it on developing the organization, but leave around 10-30 million for myself. I wouldn't need the bulk of my money, considering that I would have no use, and the fact that I would still get paid being the President of the charity. 80-90% of my funds would be for the cause, and the rest for paying employees and various expenses.

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 09:52 PM
Yes, I would make up my own charity and use a lot of it for that. I also wouldn't hesitate to use some of it for me and my family, though.

Cherrim
January 1st, 2005, 10:03 PM
I'm pretty greedy, so I probably wouldn't donate very much of it. <_<; Sadly, like winning the lottery and stuff, I'd end up giving into my family and sharing it with most of them, and then probably some of my friends too. o_o; Peer pressure~ XD;

Anyway, I'd firstly go out and buy myself a laptop along with a TV and video game consoles for my room so I wouldn't have to share those with anyone else. Then I'd end up buying a LOT of manga and anime. ^^; I'd probably set aside the rest of it and use it whenever I needed. o_o; I'm not one to plan ahead, but hopefully I'd be of the right mindset to put some aside for my future endeavours. ^^;

YAS1
January 1st, 2005, 10:58 PM
I'd probably just donate some, and then just spend it on myself.

Note: 300th post!

dumbthingy
January 2nd, 2005, 04:56 AM
I'd buy some companies and die. :/

digi-kun
January 2nd, 2005, 07:59 AM
now what would i do with a billion dollars?...sell it on ebay for TWO billion dollars XD
now what is all this charity thing everyone's talking about we all know you really wouldn't give THAT much to those poor peoples XP
now where was i? o ya...what to buy...i have no idea i guess ill just buy a few(lot) of stuff meh i dunno yet though

*Chikorita*
January 2nd, 2005, 08:24 AM
If I had a billion dollars, I would give a quarter of the money to each of my parents (They are divorced), I would give a quarter of the money to various charities, and then save the rest, but also buying a bunch of stuff I want. Knowing that my parents can buy all the rich stuff becuase I just gave them all that money. XD

Brittany
January 2nd, 2005, 08:57 AM
now what would i do with a billion dollars?...sell it on ebay for TWO billion dollars XD
now what is all this charity thing everyone's talking about we all know you really wouldn't give THAT much to those poor peoples XP
now where was i? o ya...what to buy...i have no idea i guess ill just buy a few(lot) of stuff meh i dunno yet though
Do you know how hard it would be to spend a Billion dollars?
You have to TRY to spend it all. Requiring EFFORT. xD

You could buy 500 houses, 1000 pools(two for each house XD), 300 cars, and still have enough for dinner. Dinner for 300 that is.

Wanna know the best part? You could wake up tommorow and do it all over again.

I like charities over extreme greed.

Ryoutarou
January 2nd, 2005, 09:00 AM
Do you know how hard it would be to spend a Billion dollars?
You have to TRY to spend it all. Requiring EFFORT. xD

You could buy 500 houses, 1000 pools(two for each house XD), 300 cars, and still have enough for dinner. Dinner for 300 that is.

Wanna know the best part? You could wake up tommorow and do it all over again.

I like charities over extreme greed. You could have the bills as toilet paper and it'd take at least 6 years to finish. ^^; Don't remember where I read that XD

Anacortes
January 2nd, 2005, 11:03 AM
I'd spend it all on trying to achieve my dreams and end up being poor o_0

DarknessMonkey
January 2nd, 2005, 11:56 AM
First I'd Buy A Nice Expensive Ring...
Fly To Canada & Ask Aleksandra To Marry Me...
And Spend The Rest On Our Honeymoon...
(Aleksandra Is Moonlight Dreams)

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 12:02 PM
i'd buy my family and my girlfriend what ever they ever wanted in thier life, then buy a house, car, couple of exotic animals, a couple of pools, maybe a few butlers

Hibiki-san
January 2nd, 2005, 12:07 PM
What would I do with a billion dollars?! What would I do?! I would buy a REALLY nice house in Florida for my family to live in. I'd also have my mate's Ian, Scott and Kirsty move in. I'd buy every single episode of Sentai and Super Sentai on DVD without Subs and every series with subs. I'd buy every bit of Power Rangers merchandise. I'd buy me 3 kittens and name them Slash, Noodles and Duff. I would give $10,000 each to my Gran and Aunt. I would also buy a couple of nice pairs of skate-shoes, rent out the Red Hot Chili Peppers to play a live gig in my new house in Florida. I would buy all of the Sentai suits I could afford. I'd buy all the Gamecube and Playstation 2 games I want. I woulld buy a Nintendo DS and bribe Miyamoto a couple of thousand to make a DECENT Mario game. Give each member of my family $5,000 each. Buy me a nice bass guitar and 200 watt amp which'll be like $600. Buy me a decent home cinema kit with amp, sub, plasma tv and speakers which'll be about $2,000.

Lemme see.....

House in Florida - $45,000
DVDs - $500
3 kittens - $300
Gran - $10,000
Aunt - $10,000
Chili's Gig - $4,000
Sentai Suits - $20,000
Video Games - $300
Nintendo DS and games - $300
DECENT Mario Game - $2,000
Family members $5,000 each - $20,000
Bass guitar and amp - $600
Home cinema system - $2,000
A house for me in Japan - $50,000
All the merch I can think of in Japan - $6,000

Nowhere near yet $1,000,000 yet! LMFAO!!!! I'll think of more!

Drizzt' Do Urden
January 2nd, 2005, 12:40 PM
I would spend it all on myself, exept for the new race of mutants im gonna create.

Yellow
January 2nd, 2005, 12:50 PM
Hmm...I would buy a new skateboard and a few CD's, and the rest would go for charity. =/ I don't need anything else^^

Lil' Schu
January 2nd, 2005, 01:06 PM
First thing I would do is buy a laptop with wireless internet access. Always wanted a laptop. =D.

Second, go help the tsunami victims in Thailand, Sri Lanka, and all those other countries over there. I have an aunt & uncle that vacation over there, and had they not been in their home in Arizona, US, they'd have been there, on the beach. It's scary thinking about them over there.

Third, make a college fund. I want to go to law school, so yeah, I'll definetely need that. XD

Last, put the rest in the bank so it can sit there and collect dust and interest! XD

Vincent Valentine
January 2nd, 2005, 01:09 PM
The same thing anyone in my position would do, put it in my world domination fund.

Carlito-san
January 2nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
Buy a taco.And a Duck.and A penguin.Maybe a car?I know,a Plasma screen.Build a time machine(with the funds),put 500 mil in the bank,go 1000 years into the future,get the money,(it now would be over 1 trillion)and go back to now.

TRIFORCE89
January 2nd, 2005, 04:03 PM
I'm pretty greedy, so I probably wouldn't donate very much of it. <_<; Sadly, like winning the lottery and stuff, I'd end up giving into my family and sharing it with most of them, and then probably some of my friends too. o_o; Peer pressure~ XD;
Same...I wouldn't donate it at all. I won it and/or earned it, not them. So...nah. For the family part...not my entire family like uncles and aunt's. I think I'd just give some to my parents and brother. Friends...aside from you (Lol), I don't think I'd give any out. Don't put me in that friend list! And...I wouldn't peer pressure you into things anyway. So, I don't fit there.

What I'd spend it on depends on my age I guess. If it's now...some (big emphasis on "some" Lol) would be stashed away for school I guess. The rest I'd put towards...I dunno. I do get a lot of what I asked for the day of to begin with, and I don't think I ask for too much. Just games... Alright...the more than some would go to school. I'd buy a computer just for myself, because my brother is begining to complain about me always being here. He'd get the old one of course. And a nice widescreen DLP TV with nice surround sound. I'd keep the rest. I don't have my own money, so It'd be nice to have some.

NaVeR
January 2nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
Heh, I'd buy the English rights to Pokemon Anime and Manga, hire some GOOD translators, and try to get Pokemon back to its former glory... Muhahaha...

All the rest would go to charity :D

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
*waves hi to NaVer*

I would be thrifty like a good little girl. ^_~

Kyosuke
January 2nd, 2005, 05:21 PM
I would just buy every little electronic that interested me (computer geek XD), and just go crazy with the money spending.

But of course I would give a fairly sized amount of it, to my family and give some of it to charity, seeing how there are so many people out there who have more money then they can spend and just sit on it all day...

Shana
January 2nd, 2005, 05:47 PM
I would help the needed because I SO am not self-centered. :P

Burne Starcofski
January 2nd, 2005, 05:52 PM
I would blow as much as possible on genetic research and then, after getting all the nessecary data, Turn myself into a Half-Dragon, cuz Yes I am Crazy.

Kylie-chan
January 2nd, 2005, 11:40 PM
This is our billion, darling. ^^ Aussie billion, which is a million x a million I think.

5000 million dollars to cancer research, 2500 million dollars to disease research, 2500 million dollars to the Salvation Army, a quarter of the rest to Drought, Tsunami, and Bushfire Relief funds, and the rest for myself. I would buy some stuff, and take my family on a holiday, and the rest in my bank, darlings. ^^

AngelWolfie
January 2nd, 2005, 11:54 PM
I'd donate half of it to the International Wolf Center (yes, I do care about animals that much XD) and go on a cruise with my mom and best friend and buy myself a mansion and tons of pokemon collectables with the rest! XD

~Dragonair~
January 3rd, 2005, 05:48 AM
I dont really need that much money. But I wouldve donated a lot of it to people who needed it. Maybe Ive just would have bought a Xbox game.

smithy.boy
January 3rd, 2005, 10:14 AM
most likely to spend on alot of things i want.
give alot to pokecommunity WOOHOOO go pokecommunity

Jade Seraphim
January 3rd, 2005, 10:19 AM
Permanently move to Canada.

Pokemon Master #1
January 3rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
Hello Nintendo, I'll take that game, that game, that game,*two hours later* and that game, and that game.....

ASG
January 4th, 2005, 12:52 PM
after i got up from fainting i'd look and faint again then when i'm done buy alot of stuff then make a buisseness get even more $$$ and buy more companies, get enough $$$ to by austrailea(sp) make nukes and hold the world hostage for alot of $$$$$$$ and be the worlds richest person.

Lizzie
January 4th, 2005, 12:57 PM
if i received a billion dollers, the first thing i would do is give it ot my parents-we need to pay off a lot of bills :( second would be to spend it on a vacation, and then third would be to help the needy (like the homeless ppl right now after the sunami happend)
and if i had any money left i would either give it to the hospital so they can find more cures or give it to my friends who i'm sure would also like to use a lot of money for stuff they need ^_^

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
January 4th, 2005, 01:47 PM
I would donate a million dollars to people charities, then donate another million to animal charities, then buy a big house for my parents, buy my sister a new car, buy a whole lot of gaming systems for me, put my sister through college, help pay for a place for her to stay if she wanted to live on her own, get my dog a whole bunch of couches for him to tear up since he loves to tear up the one we have, put like ALMOST half of it in the bank, and alot of other stuff, by the way, why is your star upside down, I think I know why but I don't want to be rude...............

nayana_1120
January 4th, 2005, 03:34 PM
To be honest, I wouldn't know what I would do with a billion dollars.
I would flip out. oO;
Most likely I would spend what I needed and save the rest. Might give some to charity. Might. x_x;;

Usagii
January 21st, 2005, 08:50 PM
I will donate it to help the needed, Which think is very important =]

Zell Dintch
January 21st, 2005, 08:58 PM
I would travel the world cause thats my one dream in life.

Miyu-chan
January 21st, 2005, 09:13 PM
I'll give half of it to my mom, because we really need money. o.o;

1. To buy a house.
2. Put some in my brother and I's collage fund.
3. Donate the rest to researchers for the cure of Cancer, HIV/AIDS, and other uncurable diseases. xD;

Brittany
January 21st, 2005, 09:49 PM
Oh yes, I forgot to state in my first post. In addition to giving to charities and such, I would fill the back seat of 3-5 new convertibles with $100 bills and watch them fly away while I drive them with my friends.

Dark Magician
January 22nd, 2005, 07:39 PM
^ You... evil.

I would also buy me a new deck (skateboard deck)

mew42003
January 22nd, 2005, 07:42 PM
Mutants! Mutants!MFWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!*Cough*

? ~mew42003

Lady Pearl
January 22nd, 2005, 08:39 PM
I would help the needy with 10% of my money. Trust me, that's a lot. ^_~ 50% on stuff I wanted. 10% for exploring the world. 30% for commanding the world to give me billions of dollars! ^^

marillmonster2000
January 22nd, 2005, 09:08 PM
If I Had A Billion Dollars....Charity.
Ehem, And Then...
XBOX
GCUBE
PLAZMA SCREEN TV
17 NEW GUITARS
DELL LAPTOP
EVERY VIDEO GAME THAT EVER EXISTED
POSTERS
HOT TOPIC
SPENCERS
A PERSONAL VAN HALEN CONCERT
A NEW HOUSE
FERARRI
LAMBORGHINI
COMCAST DIGITAL CABLE(actually, i already have it, i would get more channels tho.)
A ELECTRONIC TREADMILL(Those Things Are So Fun ^^)
A TRIP TO HAWAII, JAPAN, AND ENGLAND
A COMFEYRR COMPUTER CHAIR(This One Hurts My A..Butt)
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
FRIES
AN DOUBLE HEADED BATTLE AXE
GREAT AMERICA(A Theme Park Near My House)
A BOTTLE OF COKE
A CELL PHONE
AN IPOD
A FAKE MUSTAUCHE
A URINAL FOR MY ROOM
A MIRROR
A HOLOGRAPHIC MARILL
DIE HARD 2 ON DVD
A BEATLES WIG FROM 1965
*runs Out Of Breath*

Trent
January 23rd, 2005, 07:11 AM
Hmmm...$1,000,000,000...
$500,000,000 - Tsunami Fund
$1,000,000 - Dad
$1,000,000 - Mom
$1,000,000 - dragon_master090 (Freind IRL)
$1,000,000 - Dude Ranch (brother IRL)
$96,000,000 - Buying 100% of a company's stock
$2,000,000 - A really nice house
$250,000 - A Porshe
$75,000 - Another car
$150 - A Nintendo DS

...and I'd save the other $99,850 for other stuff

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 01:38 PM
I would probably help the people in need.Then buy stuff for meeeeeee lol.Oh and pay to have PC up for a long time lol.

LelandLancaster
January 24th, 2005, 01:52 PM
I'd spend money for college and pay for my sister as well, save half in a bank account for a future home and probably spend the rest on books, games and sports equipment. :)

Peach
January 26th, 2005, 03:10 AM
What I would do with billion dollars? Let me think...First I would buy 2 cars (one for my dad and one for my mum) and to my little brother and sister everything they want. Then I would buy own computer and own Internet connection. And then I would go to US and after that to Japan to buy all the Pokemon DVDs I have ever wanted to buy....I would buy the studio which makes Pokemon! That would be so cool! Then I would go to England, France, Switzerland and Havaji. I would buy beatiful house where I could live, it would have big garden and view to the sea. And hey, I would still have so much money that I could just wake up every morning and say: "Oh, would be nice to buy *something very expensive*" and I could do it!

And I would give lot of money to the people who needs it more than I do.

Eon-Rider
January 26th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Well I would know if I had that amount of money but I dont know so I put is he/she crazy. And by the way PGNFounder, a nintendoDS is not$150.

Trent
January 26th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Yes it is, in the USA anyway

Eliana
January 26th, 2005, 05:45 AM
1) I wouldnt have a billion dollars XD
2) Well....*thinks* xD Charity, and my family
3) whatever is left I would use for myself ^^

NiNGi
January 26th, 2005, 05:50 AM
I would simply put them in my bank and live normally .
No extreme luxury, no spoiled behaviour, no 'posh' crap etc... It's better to live normally imho.

The only thing is that I wouldn't need to cut costs on things like coca-cola!! xD [/random]