PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Soul

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:04 AM
This RP takes place about 30 years in the future from how we currently see it. The legendary pokemon have perished a long time ago, but despite their absence, the weather has not gone crazy. Why? Because the legend is inside of you. Certain people have a legendary pokemon inside of them, but they dont know it. Until theyre kidnapped by Team Rocket. There they find that they have had an experiment performed upon them that allows you to turn into a mix between human and legend, and a full legend. The catch? Well, A. team rocket wont let you free, and B. they have extracted an evil side from you, a literal carbon copy. Except for the fact that the evil sides wreaking havoc all over the world. Also, the job of stopping the evil half isnt helped by the fact that certain legends in their half or full legendary forms hate certain other legends (ex. Kyogre & Groudon, the three legendary birds, Lugia and ho-oh, total hate list is below the sign up) and will fight on sight. This can and does cause complications.

Here is the sign up form:

Name:
Legendary pokemon:
Human form:
Half pokemon form:
Personality (optional):
Other:

Also, for RP purposes, Tyranitar and Metagross DO count on the legend list, but they hate EVERYONE.

Latios and Latias hate Rayquaza, and dislike the hoeen legend (kyogre or groudon) that does not match thier color (Latios doesn't like Groudon, Latias doesn't like Kyogre) But latias and latios have a powerful bond between them.

The legendary dogs hate legendary birds and vice versa. Legendary dogs have a powerful bond with one another, and do like Ho-oh.

Ho-oh likes legendary dogs, hates Lugia.

Lugia likes Rayquaza and Mewtwo but really hates no one.

Rayquaza likes Lugia & mewtwo, hates Kyogre, Groudon, and the lati siblings.

Mewtwo likes Rayquaza and lugia, hates everybody else, ESPECIALLY mew..

Kyogre and Groudon hate each other, like lati sibling that matches thier color (kyogre likes Latios)

Mew likes everybody... even the ones that hate him/her.

Deoxys, Celebi, and Jirachi are indiffrent..

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
WoW! Sweet Plot F_T!

Name:Sotaru
Legendary pokemon:Suicune
Human form:not very tall, but not very short either, short blue hair and a earring in his left ear, long blue jeans and a white t-shirt
Half pokemon form:the white things on suicune (dont know what thier called, if they have a name) appaer on the his back and his eyes turn an odd yellow color, also his hair gets really long and wavy
Personality (optional):very cool likes having company around him and enjoy's having friends
Other: Sotaru loves to be at the ocean and swimming, him and his family built a house on the beach, a beach house, they lived there for so long until that faithful day that team rocket kidnapped Sotaru. they searched and searched but they never found sotaru yet

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 12:16 AM
Name: David Peerion
Legendary pokemon: Latios
Human form: David is 5'11" with red hair and blue eyes. He wears a grey sweater with a hood, and a navy blue pair of jeans.
Half pokemon form: When he is half pokemon, David has the wings and horns(?) of Latios. His hair turns blue, and he gains the feathers and colouring
Personality (optional):
Other:

Electric Hero
January 2nd, 2005, 12:34 AM
Name: Max
Legendary pokemon: Lugia
Human form: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black Clothes including gloves and coat.
Half pokemon form: Same as human form but with the wings of Lugia.
Personality (optional): kinda the same as the list of the first post.
Other:

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:35 AM
Name: Aushi
Legendary pokemon: Rayquaza
Human form: She has dark brown wavy hair going to the center of her back with blond streaks, and she wears all black, a black sweater and black slacks. Her skin is pale, her eyes are blue, and around her neck she wears a gold necklace with a blue diamond.
Half pokemon form: When she is only part Rayquaza, her skin and clothes turn green, though her clothes are a darker color, and she gains shorts. on the top of her head is a yellow ring, and first along her neck is a yellow line, then when it gets to her back it creates yellow circles along her sides, including her arms and legs. the pattern matches Rayquaza's. Her eyes turn yellow, and on her lower legs, there is a circular 'thing' fitted around her legs that look exactly like the ones on Rayquaza, though smaller and they do not impede her movement. she also gains the horns of Rayquaza.
Personality (optional):
Other: She has a tendecy to go crazy when annoyed.

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 12:38 AM
(so we wait till every legendary is taken or do we wait for like 1 or 2 more ppl?)

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:45 AM
I do not expect every legend to be taken. I'll wait for about 2 more people, or tomarrow, whichever comes last.

shadowolf~foever
January 2nd, 2005, 12:54 AM
name: Devyn
legendary pokemon:a blond mew((if thatd ok becouse i dont like pink))
human form:
other:http://http://www.iuploads.com/uploads/80730ccb83.jpg (http://www.iuploads.com)
half pokemon form:she has the body and head and legs of a human but has mew ears eyes and tail,along with the powers

Ciera
January 2nd, 2005, 03:30 AM
Name: Keita
Legendary pokemon: Moltres
Human form: Light silver, waist length hair, tied back in a french braid. She has black eyes, and pale skin. She always wears dark clothing.
Half pokemon form: Large, firey wings from her back, her hair a mix of oranges, and reds, and yellows. Even when she's standing still, her hair almost looks like pulsating flames. Instead of clothing, flames cover her, but not her entire body; just- yeah. Her eyes change to an orange-ish red colour, no pupils. Her feet are changed into bird-looking feet, with the claws, and the toes, and stuff, but her flesh is still human skin. Her fingers grow short claws, and her knuckles grow boney. Her face narrows slightly. Her skin is still really pale.

That should be all. Heh.

KotaRo//002
January 2nd, 2005, 04:04 AM
Name:kotaro
Legendary pokemon:suicune
Human form:1.7m,baggy jeans,blue T-shirt
Half pokemon form:same as human form but contains more strength with a dragon skull as mask get de legs of lugia my elbow has a bone tat is pointed out of my skin i have de wings of charizard,lugia
Personality (optional):love makin frends frm all over de world
Other:i won't rest until i reach my target

paige pelletier
January 2nd, 2005, 05:20 AM
Name: Paige
Legendary Pokemon: celebi
Human form: I have red pink hair (goes down to shoulders covers right eye) and red pink eyes I wear a black coat thing as a top (goes down to knees) it buckles I have black jeans (flowy) black boat things and a black back pack that is the shoulder kind
Half Pokemon Form: her hair and eyes turn green her skin is light green she has the wings and the enteneye os celebi and her eyes have that black shading thing
Personality: optional
Other: can't really control time well but is learning

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 08:10 AM
Yea now this isway better right F_T?

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 08:24 AM
Name: Rauru
Legendary pokemon: Mewtwo
Human form: He has messy, dar brown hair, and deep hazel eyes. Though you rarely see them through his usual sleepy stare, as he suffers from severe insomnia. He stands at 5'8'' and never wears the same kind of clothes for a long period of time.
Half pokemon form: He becomes much taller, and more muscular, all of his hair, even that on his body becoming a shade of white, and he posesses the mewtwo's tail, it's purple eyes, and some of it's power.
Personality (optional):
Other: his insomnia usually makes him docile, though he can still be provoked easily.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
Name:kotaro
Legendary pokemon:suicune
Human form:1.7m,baggy jeans,blue T-shirt
Half pokemon form:same as human form but contains more strength with a dragon skull as mask get de legs of lugia my elbow has a bone tat is pointed out of my skin i have de wings of charizard,lugia
Personality (optional):love makin frends frm all over de world
Other:i won't rest until i reach my target
OOC: Sorry, Suicune's already taken. Now, I'll start us off:

IC: I slowly came around, and was shocked when I noticed my surroundings. I was in some sort of... tube, like the one's that the pokemon were in while they were at the pokemon center! What was going on? I struggled, butI realised i was strapped down. I paniced, and I didn't even notice as my body turned green, and I let off a burst of energy that shattered both the tube and the restraints.

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
i woke up feeling a little constrained by my surroundings, i moved around a bit but didnt have movement of my arms and legs, i sat there helplessy and contained in my enviroment no where to go nowhere to move i just stare into nothingness and wonder what to do

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
I looked around, and saw someone struggling inside thier tube. Without even thinking, I let off another burst of energy, shattering that tube as well. "What the?" I muttered, having seen the energy at work.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
I awoke blearily at the sound of shattering glass, but in my current state, I was almost as aware as a rock. I opened my eyes, and saw the scene, but didn't take any of it in. My only real conscious thought was that something was different. I kept my eyes open, trying to wake myself up the rest of the way...

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
"whoa!?" i looked around an saw something staring at me with its hand out, a strange creature with green skin and a ring at the base of its head, i looked around my new surrounding's and discover we are in a building of some sort
"d- do you know where we are?" i asked curiously

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:39 PM
"we seem to be in a white room with reinforced walls, not to mention we're captive of something. As far as locations on a map, I don't know." Suddenly, I released another energy jolt, which headed for another tube. For some reason, I immediatly became disoriented, and stumbled away.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 12:44 PM
I saw the energy coming towards me, and before I knew what had happened, a field of blue light appeared around me, which seemed to draw the energy towards it. I was blinded by a flash of light, and when I could see again, the glass was gone, and the liquid from the tube was all over the floor. My mind was clear, shockingly clear, and I was shocked at what I saw before me. I stood there, looking at the others, and turning towards the other tubes, staring in amazement.

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 12:49 PM
"wow this is really werid!? what is sh-, ooowowowooww" white bangs started to come out of sotaru's back, his hair extened and his eyes turned very yellow "whoa!? what in the world am i? but besides that dont you think we should try to get out of here, or maybe we should see if anymore ppl are in these tubes" sotaru turned to the other tubes and rasied his hand "wow check out my claws" while shape shifting sotaru's claws also extened
"i wonder what else there is about me....w/e we'll eventually find out, anywayz here goes" sotaru slashed a tube open "empty"

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
Where am I? I thought to myself as I stirred. It felt like gravity had changed, as it took more effort to move. Startled by this, I shot my eyes open, and realized I was in some sort of restraint, which explained why it was hard to move. Why was my body so much heavier though?

My mind was focused on one thing right now, getting out. With that one thought, my eyes began to glow a whiteish blue, and the glass and restraints broke, causing me to collapse onto the ground.

Ciera
January 2nd, 2005, 02:47 PM
Keita's eyes flew open as she heard the others. Everything was blurry. She struggled, but was held back by..something. She rips at the restraints, wishing her freedom, until the straps were no more. She pounded on the glass, willing it to break, but merely cracked it.

paige pelletier
January 2nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Paige opened her green eyes she suddenly reilized she had two wings on her back! She spread them and the tube she was in shattered..... "who are you?" she asked the other people she was confused and slightly dizzy.

Electric Hero
January 2nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
"what...happened?" I thought as I opened my eyes and saw everything kinda green, then I noticed I was in a tube. I felt like some part of my body was trying to spread and break the tube, I turned my head around and saw in my back wings! I felt that the tube wasn't big enough for my whole body, and the tube didn't resist the pressure. The tube was broken and I fell to the floor and stood up then saw all other people infront of me, "what happened? where are we and who are you?" I asked, I didn't remember anything, yet.

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
Someone took Mew...;-;

Name: Lily? o.o;;; (I never controlled myself =D)
Legendary pokemon: Latias
Human form: Dark brown hair falls straight and short to her shoulders, often swept back by a pin or two. Her eyes are the most decisive, being either blue or green, or a transclucent mix of both. She wears a simple top of pink with white collars, as well as layers of white serving as her skirt.
Half pokemon form: She looks the same, except two red wings sprout from her back, and her eyes turn fully emerald, with the red horns of a Latias.
Personality: (optional) ;-;
Other: n/a ;-;

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
I looked away, into the wall, and saw my reflection off it's glassy surface, and recoiled. "What the?" I asked, realising just what pokemon that the appearence reminded me of. Rayquaza.

"so, how do you like your new home?" another voice said, male. I whirled around, and saw some team rocket members in a seperate room, but we could see them, wether through glass or a psy barrier, I didn't know. "We hope you like it, because you'll be staying here for quite a while."

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
"And just what makes you think that?" I asked, agression suddenly giving me a tone I didn't know I had as I walked up to the "glass." Unless you've made some serious improvements, you couldn't handle the original mewtwo." I said, not caring if they figured out my ocnnection. I didn't need it any more, that was sure. "And if I'm correct, you've gone and made every person here into a semi-pokemon, and a legendary one at that. Do you think you can withstand an assault from all of us?"

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 04:55 PM
"What's going on..." I moaned as I got to me feet, and almost fell backwards. There was a heavy burden on my back pulling me down. I extended my arms forward to regain my balance, and noticed something on. There was a coating of blue down on them. I looked at the rest of my body. There was white down in some places, and blue in the others.
"What the heck happened! And who are you guys!?" I called pointing to the Team Rocket members.

OOC: Down= What baby birds have before they gain feathers

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:00 PM
The rocket memeber that was speaking laughed, and said "you're not going anywhere. In fact, just to prove it, I think it's time for our little Rayquaza mistress to put on a show." and he hit a button on a nearby control bannel. Suddenly, I heard a peircing noise that nobody else could, and I doubled over in pain, covering my ears.

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
The lights are pretty~

Lily mentally sang a song- a song of happiness that sounded strangely wrong. It was a while before the girl's emotion could pull through, and realize the contradiction. She was not happy, nor content. She was trapped for crying out loud, but why was she so happy?

It was then the happiness finally pulled its string, breaking the fragile bond between the reality perception. Her emerald eyes snapped open, a dazed look clouding over her vision. There was a glass tube enclosing her....

....Glass? Tube?

Her voice was unsurprisingly muffled as she commented on the firmness, hands rubbing against the glass harder. It wouldn't break. So...now what?

Frustrated, she tried to push backward, but something bumped hard against her.

Wings

She had wings! Oh joy.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
I saw her doubling over, and though I couldn't find the source, I knew the rockets had caused it. "Stop that, now." I said, turning to the glass, a purple ball of what looked like fire briming above my hand...

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:16 PM
"I think you should stop her first." the rocket member said, and through he opened his mouth to say something else, whatever he said was drowned out by an ear-shattering roar as a full grown rayquaza lifed into the air, watching the Latias and Latios morphs. I growled, and prepared my Outrage attack.

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 05:25 PM
"This... can't be good..." I said calmly as I watched the dragon. Out of nowhere, my attention was drawn to a girl in a different tube. She looked similar to me, only she was ruby instead of sapphire instead of some areas. I noticed that the Rayquaza was targeting her too. I had to get her out, she didn't stand a chance.

I quickly ran over to the tube and started banging on it, despite my lack of energy, until it broke, and picked her up, running to safety behind a corner sticking inwards into the room. Only problem was that we would be cornered if she came over.

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
I turned, and before I knew what had happened, each of the tubes were shattered, and a second blue orb of energy surrounded not me, but the girl-turned-rayquaza. This one was designed to keep attacks IN, though how I knew that, I had no idea.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:31 PM
I let loose my Outrage, though it rebounded of the psy barrier, hitting me. This occured twice more until the attack was over, and I dropped into confusion.

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 05:35 PM
I poked my head out from behind the corner to see if everything was safe now. I walked out from behind the wall and hit my horns on a lamp hanging down. Wait? I had horns? Oh well...
"Change us back!" I yelled at the Rocket member as i pointed a finger at him, making sure to check on the girl i saved earlier.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 05:46 PM
he shrugged, and said "it's a bit late now. all you have to do is consentrate on your human form. According to the theorising team, you should turn back to your human form."

I had tired myself, and for some reason, there were now several injuries on myself that I had caused in my confusion. But it was wearing off quickly.

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 06:01 PM
Her eyes squinted open. She was in utter delirium, and the wind rushed so smoothly against her...was she flying? But she wasn't making an effort.

Lily faced a boy, as her eyes finally reclaimed their vision. Another strong tide of emotion beckoned her near...a bonding perhaps? She was startled, surprised, a mix of fear treading through her entire body.

"What's happening?" She demanded, a wave of shock coming towards her as she faced the unwanted surroundings. "And where am I? Who are you?"

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 06:06 PM
"Don't know. Don't know. Name's David." I answer in chronological order as I looked her over, she was quite attractive. But there was just something about her? What though? "Glad to see you're awake. You okay... uhhh... What's your name?"

What was it about her? I had no clue.

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 06:14 PM
She tried clearing her vision, but her head hurt too much. David, okay. She knew his name now. There was a bonding, she knew, something that confused her to no end. Vaguely inspecting him while muttering a few words, the girl finally responded, "I'm okay...it's Lily."

She tried to move, but her body was paralyzed with fear. Loud noises disrupted her, as she struggled to move. "What's happening? And someone tell me why I have wings." Lily said the last part firmly, fully aware of her inhuman body.

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
"What's happening? And someone tell me why I have wings." I repeated aloud so the Rocket member could here in a firm voice. "How about you answer this for us, I'd like to know the whole deal here.
Now I understood what I felt from the girl -who I now knew was Lily- it was like a connection, a special bond. I felt like I had known her my whole life, but I had just met her.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
"aww, isn't that sweet? the Lati siblings aleady have thier bond. Too bad thier hate isn't as active." the rocket member laughed. "The boss was right when he said each of you have legendary pokemon inside of you. You'll all be quite useful in taking over the world."

I managed to get out of the psy barrier, and I targeted the two again, getting myself ready to use Crunch. I knew I had a deadly burst of speed whenever I wanted to attack...

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
Hate

It was such a strong word, a word that enabled a being to do something horrific yet lethal. It was a word that made her struggle against paralyzation, fixing a defiant glare at the Rayquaza. It wasn't suppressed at all- just this hatred that was unexplainable...almost like her bonding.

Finally, she pushed hard enough against David to free herself, taking a few shaky steps towards the Rayquaza one.

A wave of soft psychic aura shimmered down her hands, as the Latias stared at the Rayquza. She was attacking?

Then so was she.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
"ah, there we go." The rocket member said, as I launched towards the red girl. She was only half, I was in my full Rayquaza form, she wouldn't stand much of a chance... but something inside my mind was chanting that this wasn't right, that I needed to demorph...

Shiney
January 2nd, 2005, 07:18 PM
I tensed. I didn't like the look of those two lati combinations, but I didn't want a mindless slaughter. I tried using a psychic field around the rayquazza girl to try to restrain her.

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 07:22 PM
{LP- help my char >>}

The Latias vaguely saw the hurdling black shadow at her, but the speed was absolutely incredible. She could see the narrow time gauge as it came nearer, just between seconds and seconds. Of course her weak psychic power was no match. What was she even thinking? But now was too late. It had been the unknown hatred, but how was she supposed to know?

She sent a fleeting, desperate look towards the other Latios. An obvious sign for help.

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 07:23 PM
i spun around from the tube i destroyed ealier and saw the reayquaza flying at the two ppl, i panicked alittle the sight of the fully grown rayquaza was a scary sight to behold in front of any one, ithought for a moment then stood in front of the two, if the rayquaza wanted them, she would have to get through me, i was nervous and shaken like a dog

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 07:28 PM
If she was going to fight, i would too. I don't understand t is sibling nonsense, but my help was need.

I tried a Psychic, hoping it would help calm her down.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
Even though so much had gotten in the way, withen moments I had coiled around the Latias girl, preparing to sink my fangs into her. I felt the exileration from my actions, but again a feeling there was something wrong...

Tsukasa
January 2nd, 2005, 07:33 PM
"oh no!" i saw the rayquaza coil around the poor latias, and i jumped at the rayquaza, i started to slash at the rayquaza but it was barley scratchin her, the fear i had grew even worse then before

shadowolf~foever
January 2nd, 2005, 07:38 PM
Devyn opend her eyes and looked around her"ummmm hello anyone here"she thout as she tried to ee if anyone was around.

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Get the hell away from her!" I yelled at her as I but into it's body. I needed more power, but how could I obtain it?

I shot an ice beam from my mouth as I clamped on, hoping for results.

Electric Hero
January 2nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
I saw the Rayquaza attacking the Latias girl, I didn't like too much fighting, "hey you! stop it!" I yelled to the Rayquaza, not trying to fight with anyone.

Flygon trainer
January 2nd, 2005, 08:11 PM
Something came over me, as the human side managed to get control, hauling the Rayquaza body away and returning it to it's human form. "that was fun. lets not do it again." I said, shivering

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
Once I saw that things were okay, I collapsed onto my knees from the energy loss, panting ferociously.

"Now... Lati siblings? What's that about?"

"Now what

Lily
January 2nd, 2005, 08:24 PM
Something shivered deep inside her, a fear that grew rapidly. Tears almost welled up, but the Rayquaza let go...slowly, but still let her go. The Latias breathed more easily, staring at the human form, terrified. But she had just been a dragon. How could one change so fast, including their decisions?

"Please...let's not," she whispered, backing away cautiously, as if the Rayquaza were to return again. The hatred remained, but what could she do? The rayquaza was stronger! And what, she was weak? Lily could've laughed at this. She backed away more, until her figure was next to the Latios'.

"What's going on?"

Electric Hero
January 2nd, 2005, 08:26 PM
"you bet" I replied to the Rayquaza girl, and I walked over the Latios guy and the Latias, "are you both ok?" I asked looking at them.

paige pelletier
January 3rd, 2005, 01:29 PM
I was in my celebi form zooming around the place. I did not know how to change back... So I went to the raquasa morph sorta unsure about the fight.......

parallelzero
January 3rd, 2005, 05:26 PM
"I'm fine..." I said to the Lugia morph before glaring at the Rocket member. "Let us out! NOW!"
I foucused all of my energy on the Rocket member, forgetting about the barrier, and shot Psychic at him, ahving my own attack sent back at me.

Flygon trainer
January 3rd, 2005, 05:36 PM
I realised something with a shock, i no longer hated them, and they wern't attacking me! "You two Lati siblings! get into your human forms! then I can use Rayquaza and get us out of here!" I said in a hiss, as i got to my feet, looking at the ceiling. I wanted out of here, and that wasn't just the Rayquaza talking.

parallelzero
January 3rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Oh... okay..." I said, still shaken from my own attack. I closed my eyes and focused on my human self, questioning if it would work. Sure enough, it did. "Cool!" I cried with joy, now pumped up and ready to go. "Lets do this!"

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 11:33 AM
I transformed back to Rayquaza, and ignoring the presence of the other humans, hovered up to the roof.

"No! with them in thier human forms, she can control her legendary form!" The rocket members said, right before I launched an outrage to the roof. Nothing happened, but after the 2nd blow, it shattered, and I moved out of the building, confused, and disoriented again.

parallelzero
January 4th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"Ha ha!" I laughed at the Rocket member as we cleared the building. The only problem was that the sudden rush of wind knocked me right of the Rayquaza, sending me plummeting towards the earth.

There was only one way to save my life now, and it was risky. I focused my mind on the half Pokemon from before. Something screwed up though. I found myself in a full Latios form, hovering iin mid air, and I felt a strong hate for the Rayquaza.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I immediatly turned as I senced the Latios, and stopped, growling. Finally, my opponent had revealed itself. I coiled up, though injuring myself thanks to confusion, and I prepared for a major fight..

parallelzero
January 4th, 2005, 12:46 PM
"Laaa!" I cried before launching a Dragon Rage attack, and then cloaking myself so she'd have problems hitting me. Why was I doing this? SHe had just saved me, so why attack?

Electric Hero
January 4th, 2005, 04:23 PM
I flew free in my mid form and I saw the Latios and the Rayquaza going to fight again. They were in they complete legendary form, no way to stop them, maybe. But how to stop them? I don't think even in my Lugia form I could stop them. But maybe, "Latias, do you think that without transforming completely to your Latias form, can you stop Latios from fighting? because this will be a big fight, both can get really hurted" I explained to the Latias girl as I flew besides her.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 04:27 PM
I roared, tossing myself to the side of the attack, and using Swift, which I knew wiould hit, and hopefully knock him out of the cloak. I no longer cared, he had attacked me, and he WOULD PAY no matter what it took

parallelzero
January 4th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I began flying around trying to avoid the Swift, but those stupid stars were like stalkers, I couldn't shake them. After time, I become tired, and stopped, the swift hitting me right in the back. I had to lift the cloaking for a while, so it could regain energy.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 05:39 PM
I immediatly dove down, sending my Hyper Beam attack at him, as the rest of my body straightened out, so I no longer resembles a snake in attack position, but now some sort of chinese dragon. at least half of it was correct...

parallelzero
January 4th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I took the attack head on, which sent me into a nearby cliff, and tumbling towards the dirty ground. I lay still as I waited. I was waiting for the Rayquaza to get close enough for me to unleash Luster Purge....

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 11:29 AM
I had gone back into another, not as protected area of the base, and had been tearing it apart. Rumors were, this was the same one that the original mewtwo was created in, and my search payed off big time. "I think that's enough of that." I said, from behind the Latios, though I was talking to everyone, in my pokemon form, wearing the same armor that mewtwo did while he was udner the control of Team Rocket.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 11:41 AM
<Keep out of this.> I said, launching another Outrage attack at the Latios. I didn't mean to be harsh, but the lati siblings were going to be my lunch one way or another. I would see to that, no matter what it took..

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"Laaa!" I cried as I used Luster Purge, sending a large amout of Psychic energy at the Outrage to block what I could, and dashed out of the way, taking a shot to my right wing.

I brought myself up to level with the Rayquaza, and began panting furiously.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I suddenly felt power. Power, that was so massive, that even as I held it back, it threatened to destroy the armor that was focusing my abilities. "ENOUGH!" I mentally shouted, appearing between them, a blue aura around me expanding outwards, literally like a wall trying to force them apart.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM
I shifted my body into it's lengthy position, snapping the barrier that the Mewtwo was trying to use to hold me back. I knew i couldn't afford to let Rayquaza get angry, but I could already feel its rage, and I knew I'd lose all control if he kept this up...

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 12:03 PM
I aimed carefully at the Rayquaza, my vision getting blurry. I found the best option, and took it on, darting quickly to the side of Rayquaza's body. I didn't have much left, but I needed to at least leave a mark, so I sent an Ice Beam into her side. I had lost a lot of energy now. Any more, and Id plummet towards the earth.

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 12:04 PM
ooc:I suppose it's too late for me to join this, huh?

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 12:10 PM
OOC: Nah, go ahead Pogi. Just take note of which Legendary's have been taken. I'm sure a couple of them have freed up though ^^;;

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 12:12 PM
I brought my power out slowly, focusing it around the armor, letting it be focused. "Calm down" I said in her mind, using my powers to try and restrain her, and tire her, so she would listen...

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 12:54 PM
ooc: Is entei Taken? That's teh one I want.

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 12:57 PM
OOC: Doesnt seem to be taken Pogi, unless I missed it, Oo

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 01:02 PM
The ice beam left me exausted, thanks to 4x damage, and I knew I could no longer fight. It was a pity, as I'd rather kill them all before they had a chance to kill me. Heck, I didn't even know if the Mewtwo was on MY side, I thought we had been friends beforehand..

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"Now, both of you, RELAX!" I said, this was no time for fighting, I could wipe out the lesser ones once we got ourselves out of here, but the top priority was just that, getting far, far away.

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 01:09 PM
I set myself on the ground after that, and morphed back to my half form, blood spewing from various wounds on my body. I was panting over and over again, and at one point, I was gasping for breath. figured I'd feel better after a rest.

Electric Hero
January 5th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"finally they seem to stop" I thought as just hovered to my right. "we better we go away from here, all of us, and now, we are still too close to this base, the TeamRocket can still find us try to capture us...again , I think" I said to everyone. I focused on my Legendary, Lugia...I wanted to transform completely, and I did. Once already transformed completely I waited for the others to at least do or say something.

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Name: Enith Terran
Legendary pokemon:Entei
Human form: Brown hair, blue eyes. A fair complexion. He wears blue jeans and a blue T-shirt
Half pokemon form: his skin is covered in a deep red fur and the silver crown piece of Entei is on his forehead. His clothes turn a dark red in this form.
Personality: Bold and proud. he defends what he thinks is right and never steps down.
Other: N/A

ooc: So what's happened, so that I can get involved with this?

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 03:35 PM
OOC: Basically, we just broke out of the lab, and are in the general area outside the base, and a fight just ended, so feel free to insert yourself in any way you want.

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I was a deep sleeper I guess. Because when I finally woke up, everything was busted open. Chaos seemed to rule wherever I was. Getting up,I noticed a bunch of people standind just outside, and I walked up to them. "Hey, can anyone tell me what's going on here?" I asked.

Lily
January 5th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Frightened, the girl ran over to the fallen figure. Like a shameless coward, she had hid. Even though the Latias hated fighting, why couldn't she have helped the Latios? It was a question to contemplate, as she tentatively approached David, obviously injured. Forcing herself to bend down, she carefully looked him over.

"Are you okay?"

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 04:38 PM
"Um, hey, what's going on?" I asked, disturbed by how I was being ignored.

Electric Hero
January 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I looked below me and saw another person, the Entei morph. I landed besides him "well, we just escaped from the lab, and a fight between the Rayquaza and the Latios morphs has just ended." I answered the guy, then looked at the Latios morph. I turned back to the Entei guy "when everyone is ready we need to get ouf of here, and go far away from this lab, and from Team Rocket too" I added, then flew to the same place I was before, waiting for everyone to recover from the escape, and the fight.

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 04:08 AM
"Woah, back up a second. What morphs? What are you guys? First thing I remember is waking up in this exploded lab. " I was dazed. before I had gone to sleep or passed out or went into a coma or whatever it was, I THOUGHT I was a normal person...

shadowolf~foever
January 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Devyn closed her eyes and was surounded in a pink light and her glass cassing brock and she got out and stumbled to the ground unable to hold herself up and looked around and looked for a place to get out and when she was out side noteced she had a tail and felt her head and fell to her neas and held her tail in disblief and shook her head.((sorry i havent posted i have school work to catch up on))