PDA

View Full Version : Would you give a body part for Pokemon to be real? If yes, then what part?

FrozenDust
December 7th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Title. I would give up my appendix. Not sure if it's spelled like that, but whatever, I tried. >:3

YOUR TURN.

V. Squirtle
December 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Wisdom teeth. :D They're a massive pain, anyway.

Or my brain, since I don't really need it.

Yoshikko
December 7th, 2011, 11:41 AM
I don't know if you can really call wisdom teeth a body part. Also I'd go with apendix as well since obviously we don't need it and it's better to get rid of it before it starts to infect. Give me a Larvitar.

Sector
December 7th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I'd give a Kidney and create a male Raichu and a female Ninetales. Best pet/Pokemon to have. Then they have babies, breed more and more, Pokemon will become huge!

The Author
December 7th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I would give my appendix. What's the point of it anyway? :P

Palladium
December 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM
An appendix for a CAstform/Wynaut please.
Mainly because appendixes' only reason to exist is to swell and need to get you surgery

Xeberos
December 7th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I would give appendix too, lol. :D I don't need and I hate when it got infected, it hurts so much.

Patatas Fritas
December 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I'd give my appendix for a Hoppip because I'm not even sure what appendixes are..

Ash
December 7th, 2011, 10:50 PM
I love how everyone starts saying their appendix after Yoshikkko did. Buuut, I'll be joining the bandwagon and getting rid of that worthless body part for a Pokemon. That or my tonsils, if those count because I still have them and you can live without those as well. So, give me an Espeon, or any of my other favorites, please!

Trance and Moss
December 7th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I do not expect to encounter this ultimatum in real life.

vaporeon7
December 8th, 2011, 03:44 AM
I'd give my appendix for $100 let alone a Vaporeon (cause it's my favourite). The only thing it can do is burst, so why not?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
December 8th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Does facial hair count as a body part? Cause I'd gladly get rid of that for a Persian. I never have to shave again and I get a graceful kitty in return, how can I lose?

If facial hair doesn't count, then probably I'll have to go with the good ol' appendix standby.

StarlightSerenity
December 8th, 2011, 06:51 AM
I do not expect to encounter this ultimatum in real life.

I'm very glad to here that you aren't delusional. It's a shame you seem to have missed the point of the thread though.

I'm not sure what Pokemon I'd want... I like too many >.< I'll give up all my useless body parts for it ;)

flubbateios
December 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I would give up my appendix, I wouldn't get infected, its useless, and I'd get Mewtwo! I would rule the world with it :P

Sheep
December 8th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Adenoids, since their usefulness becomes nearly nonexistent when people grow up. There really is no consequence for getting them removed.

Neosquid
December 8th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Besides the appendix, I would get rid of one of my....

....pinkie toes, I guess. ^^;

RivalGator
December 8th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I would give my wisdom teeth or a toe. I don't really desperately need either one of them!

Delirious Pidgey
December 8th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Here, a finger nail clipping. My Pidgey and Pawinard and Dratini and Gothita please?

Jarred0809
December 8th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I'd give my appendix, an eye (as long as I get a cool Big Boss eyepatch), or my wisdom teeth.

Tyrantrum
December 9th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I'd give up my appendix, like everyone else, because it's a virtually useless organ. Eevee for me, plz. c:

EDIT: Also agreeing with BinaryPeaches about getting my tonsils possibly removed too, because those are pretty useless as well. :T But serious, give me my friggin' Eevee.

MrKyurem
December 10th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Scientifically, a flake of skin is a body part, so that is what I would give up. If no appendix. If no my wisdom teeth.

PlatinumDude
December 10th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Other than my appendix, I can probably give up a few strands of my hair (I pull them out sometimes). Can I have my Ralts now?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 13th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Yeah, ummm the cracked Wisdom tooth that is in my mouth (I dont care since I am getting it removed at the end of the month anyways) or my fingernails lol

:t354:TG

miltankRancher
January 1st, 2012, 06:50 AM
appendix. honestly, does that even serve a thing? better serve a greater purpose.