PDA

View Full Version : What's your least favorite Pokémon [of Each Type]?

Oryx
December 7th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Remember that the no listing rule applies here! Feel free to just post your overall least favorite, or your least favorite of each type/generation/whatever categorization you'd like to give them.

What's your least favorite Pokémon and why?

Hikamaru
December 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM
There are a lot of Pokemon that I'm not a fan of, obviously Zubats.

But one Pokemon I totally hate is Magikarp, especially those Fishermen in every game so far that have a team of 6 Magikarps (Marriland hates those kinds of Trainers, watch Part 9 of his Pokemon Diamond Adventure videos and you'll see what I mean). I'm also not a fan of Garbodor, it's obviously rubbish both in looks and battle capabilities.

miju-kun
December 7th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Throh and Sawk because they look like Sesame Street Characters. They also look stupid. I almost barfed the first time I saw it. Stunfisk used to be one of them, but I thought, "Just look at this cute derpiness!", Also Jirachi because I called it weak lol but he's not in this list anymore.

SilverAbsol
December 7th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Zubat. All of my hate gets directed at this cave dweller. Early on if you have a slow-ish Pokemon, you're not escaping any time soon without taking on some damage.

Also the Vannilice family. Worst pokemon design ever. I just don't like it, it's almost as if I hold blind racism towards the species.

Disko_Rock
December 7th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I'm also not a fan of Garbodor, it's obviously rubbish both in looks and battle capabilities.

They're really annoying in battle. Those wild ones right outside the last town that go from level 34ish-39ish yea...Enough with the Stockpiles, you're already bulky as hell and hard enough to kill for whatever I'm training >:\

technogeekdude10
December 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Definatly zubat because its so weak and slow. (this annoying kid on my bus wanted my Zubat lv. 19 for his Lugia lol)

Hikamaru
December 8th, 2011, 04:18 AM
They're really annoying in battle. Those wild ones right outside the last town that go from level 34ish-39ish yea...Enough with the Stockpiles, you're already bulky as hell and hard enough to kill for whatever I'm training >:\

Yeah, and Weak Armor can make them outspeed you if you keep hitting them with direct attacks.

PlatinumDude
December 10th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I really hate Garbodor. It's ugly, it has a bad movepool, and its stats are meh.

I'm also not fond of Stunfisk. It's as ugly as Garbodor, IMO, but at least it has a decent movepool to work with.

Hikamaru
December 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I really hate Garbodor. It's ugly, it has a bad movepool, and its stats are meh.

Yeah, Garbodor really stinks. I did evolve my Trubbish, but only for the Pokedex entry. I've often been neglecting him (probably because he has a Bold nature and also has one of the worst abilities ever, Weak Armor) because as you said, that movepool is terrible and it's a bit like Unfezant in that it learns more special than physical attacks and its Attack is higher than Sp. Atk.

And when I train on Route 9, the wild Garbodor can just literally annoy you by either Stockpiling or outspeeding you with Weak Armor.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 13th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Throh and Sawk because they look like Sesame Street Characters. They also look stupid. I almost barfed the first time I saw it. Stunfisk used to be one of them, but I thought, "Just look at this cute derpiness!", Also Jirachi because I called it weak lol but he's not in this list anymore.

LMFAOO xDDD

Hmmm....well many of the Psychic type Pokemon except for Lugia, Latias and Latios. But who I hate the most is Emolga because not only it is a copy of Pikachu but it seems like it is closely related to Pachirisu. I also find the flying squirrel to be extremely annoying.

:t354:TG

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
December 16th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Pikachu. Words cannot express how much this thing annoys me. The creepy smile, the squeaky voice, the fact that it's overhyped despite miserable stats, and the fact that certain "famous" trainers use them despite being completely weak, and completely out of place on the team of a "high-level" trainer (I mean they can have five big, tough, macho looking Pokemon and then a small rodent that tries too hard to be cute and fails. Which one does not belong with the others?). Ever hear of Thunderstones?

Its behavior in the anime is like it has some sort of brain disorder. In essence, Pikachu is a victim of being hyped by the franchise

If Pikachu was just treated as any other Pokemon, a close runner up would be Growlithe/Arcanine, as I am most certainly not a dog person.

miltankRancher
January 1st, 2012, 06:55 AM
Garbodor. I will never ever learn to like that Pokemon. With the Gothic family. I don't even know why their design is like that.

ultimatewolf
January 9th, 2012, 07:12 AM
i like all pokemon exept magikarp
they have only one move,you almost always find those.
they can't learn any tm.

zephyr6257
January 28th, 2012, 02:16 AM
I really don't like ash's pikachu. it defies physics. it damaged arceus. it ko'ed a golem. the most annoying of all pokemon. and yet, he's in my signature. :))))) but seriously, when I was younger, i hated zubats when i used to play firered.

Icεy
January 28th, 2012, 02:51 AM
If I had to narrow it down to three I would say that Bonsly, Sunflora and Trapinch are probably the Pokemon I dislike the most. I really don't like any of their designs and they are a pain to battle - as well as having types that I can't stand (Rock, Grass and Ground).

Darkrylles
January 28th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Zubats are awful. I like Crobat and Golbat though.

arbok
January 28th, 2012, 10:23 AM
I like mine jr. but cannot stand mr. mime. The thing is unintentunal nightmare fuel. I'd rather kiss a Garbodor then touch a mr. mime. It's creepy. Jynx is a close runner up as well.

The Void
January 28th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Unown is like, the worst Pokemon of all. All it knows is ONE Hidden Power and it has pathetic stats. Magikarp is WAAAAYYY better than Unown. (Much to Nica's resentment, I actually do use Magikarp in competitive battling lol.)

i like all pokemon exept magikarp
they have only one move,you almost always find those.
they can't learn any tm.

Actually, Magikarp is a really good Pokemon and I was able to defeat (Nica's) Virizion by spamming bounce. Just give him the right item, max out the right stats, and you've got an epic Magikarp right in your pocket ball. ;)
Also, Magikarp actually knows four moves: Splash, Tackle, Flail, and Bounce. Flail and Bounce are incredibly useful xD

vaporeon7
January 31st, 2012, 02:52 AM
I have a hatred of Shiftry. I find it to be extremely ugly. It makes the awesome Seedot worse, and it was so very annoying in Pokémon Ruby when I battled the Elite 4. It annoyed me with Fake Out because that was the only priority move in the E4 and even if I used a Pokémon that could OHKO and outspeed everything, I would still take damage, which was a big deal to me then.

Maka Chop
January 31st, 2012, 07:58 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with the Eeveelutions and Relicanth annoys the **** out of me.

Mr Cat Dog
February 21st, 2012, 09:28 AM
Let's do this by type:

Normal: Probs something like Rattata. Mainly for their annoying prevalence and their uncanny ability to irrate me by using Quick Attack.
Fighting: I have no strong feelings of dislike towards Fighting critters, but if forced to choose, probably Tyrogue. I don't really like its design, especially in contrast to its evolved forms.
Flying: Hewwo Delibird, you useless ice bird of crap!
Poision: Sooooo many to choose from! Eenie meenie miney Zubat!
Ground: I'm surprised at this one, but probably Stunfisk. It is really, really, really bad, however.
Rock: Geodude can just go die in a hole somewhere. Suffers from the Zubat problem of unrelenting prevalence.
Bug: Surskit's just bleh. Masquerain has its redeeming qualities, but Surskit is just bleh personified.
Ghost: Sableye's typing should normally mean that I'd love it, but it's horrible to use, so I don't.
Steel: Go away Mawile. I honestly don't get how it's a Steel critter in the first place.
Fire: Torkoal is really unremarkable as a Pokemon, to be honest.
Water: If I'm being honest, probably Surskit again, but let's use this opportunity to throw that **** Goldeen under a bus. Who does she think she is, anyway?
Grass: SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! It's like Christmas come early. But let's go with Sunkern for being particularly pathetic.
Electric: Probs Pichu, although I actually like Pichu a lot in comparison to most other Baby Pokemon.
Psychic: Easiest call of all of them. The worst Pokemon in the world: Unown.
Ice: Delibird should take this again, but in the interests of diversity, I'll go for Swinub, who always seems to use Detect when I'm about to make it faint. ANNOYING!
Dragon: Druddigon looks reeeeeeeally fugly. That is all.
Dark: Sableye should take this one too, but Poochyena will be my choice. Annoying mutt.

Well, that was fun! There's never a bad time to vent. :D

Speedster
February 21st, 2012, 04:41 PM
I'll also do this by type.

Normal: Probably Dodrio. Its just very weird.
Fighting: Mienshao. Its design just bugs me so much for ssome reason.
Flying: Hoppip. Nuff said.
Poision: Weedle obviously. Stupid poison sting.
Ground: Claydol. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No its an ancient jar thing.
Rock: Shuckle. Its as solid as a rock but can't attack.
Bug: Venomoth. All those stupid powder moves really get on my nerves.
Ghost: Spiritomb. A rock with fog coming out. Seriously, Nintendo? Not even fog with fog arms?
Steel: Mawile. A seemingly powerful pokemon but nonetheless not thhe best.
Fire: Most likely Vulpix. Not many uses compared to others.
Water: Poliwag. "Go Poliwag! Use BUBBLE!" *The BUBBLES were popped.*
Grass: Victreebe. Just... creepy.
Electric: Manectric. Always getting destroyed by its static ability.
Psychic: Unown. I really see no point in it.
Ice: Smoochum. Don't even get me started.
Dragon: Kingdra. Invulnerable to all the common, powerful moves.
Dark: Carvanha. *Blaziken was hurt by ROUGH SKIN.* *Blaziken was hurt by ROUGH SKIN.* *Blaziken was hurt by ROUGH SKIN.* *Blaziken was hurt by ROUGH SKIN.*AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
February 27th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Normal: RATATA. Annoying and as useless as hell. It just won't stop popping out from the tall grass!
Fighting: The blue and red ones from bw. weak and ugly
Flying: Zubat, same reason as ratata
Poision: 99.999% of them. Especially Garbodor
Ground: Can't remember any ground types right now ;w;
Rock: Onix cause it's so ugly ;w;
Bug: All of them except for Volcarona
Ghost: Gastly, I guess? I hate it's voice
Steel: can't remember
Fire: Magby, it looks like a brain o.o
Water: Feebas, too ugly
Grass: the one that evolves into roselea, it's sooooooooooo weeeeakkkkk
Electric: the one that evolves with the similar thing that is used for magbe to evolve. It's quite ugly
Psychic: snubbull, ugly
Ice: Jinx, one of the ugliest poke ever
Dragon: Dialga, it doesnt even look like a pokemon
Dark: Spiritomb and sableye. so annoying (no weakness ;w;)

Rizzie
March 4th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Normal- Zigzagoon. The fact that it can learn Surf just pisses me off.
Fighting- Machop. It seems like everybody has one and it sucks.
Flying- Farfetch'd. I don't see how anybody likes that thing. No evolve form.
Grass- Bellsprout. Quit using SLEEP POWDER!
Bug- Metapod.. Always harden...
Poison- Kakuna... Always harden...
Fire- Slugma.. It's a freakin slug. It is terrible at attack and even worse at defense.
Water- Magikarp obviously
Ice- Jynx. In the shows, that pokemon always pissed me off.
Electric- Magnemite. Thunderwave.....
Psychic- Abra. Only teleports.
Dark- Poocheyena. Not very good and when they know initimidate it takes so long to use it..
Ghost-
Rock-Gastly. Has like 30 hp. haha
Ground- Trapinch. For the simple reason that it sucks and takes so long to make it Flygon
Dragon- Dratini for the same reason as Trapinch.
Steel- Beldum for the same reason as Trapinch and Dratini
Legendary- Gonna have to go with... Mewtwo. I've never caught one or anything, but on Super Smash Bros it sucks.. So i don't like him.

GhostQuill
March 5th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Well, I guess it'd be Unown
It's a derp, hard to raise and when you finally raise it to an acceptable level, the HP type is not useful anymore so ... that's why I dislike it

wildcat11
March 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
zubat! they always kinda hurt u when ur pokemon are low levs cause u can't run and whenever u go into a cave thyre everywhere and sometimes when u commit to fighting them they confuse u!

katiedawn121
June 30th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Bug: Crustle; don't really understand the point of this Pokémon
Dark: Hydreigon; just think they could've stopped at Zweilous
Dragon: Druddigon; its head doesn't match its body
Electric: Magnezone; dorky and unnecessary
Fighting: Conkeldurr; could've stopped after Gurdurr
Fire: Heatmor; its nose scares me
Flying: Gliscor; didn't need to evolve Gligar
Ghost: Dusknoir; not bad, just not my favorite
Grass: Tangrowth; really didn't need to evolve Tangela
Ground: Stunfisk; don't get it
Ice: Froslass; this one isn't necessary either
Normal: Togekiss; could've stopped after Togetic
Poison: Garbodor; garbage is fine inspiration, but need a better design
Psychic: Beheeyem; really don't understand this one
Rock: Graveler; never liked this one
Steel: Steelix; absolutely did not need to evolve Onix
Water: Basculin; random, unnecessary fish

Azure Rathalδs
July 2nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
Normal- Stanter. Don't we already have Girafraig? Filler pokemon for sure.

Fighting- Heracross just really irritates me. Never sold on Bug/Fighting pokemon as well. :/

Flying- Wingull/Pelliper. Supersonic + No electric type = hell on earth

Grass- Parasect. Grass/Bug is one of the worst type combinations in the game, two double weaknesses (3 in gen 11) plus abysmal stats.

Bug- All of the Caterpie/Weedle clones. Useless, filler pokemon made so that bug catcher could have something to play with

Poison- Skorupi. It's design is horrible and is another Bug/Poison type.

Fire- Charziard is abysmal. Stealth rocks make it about a usefull as a truck made out of china, and it's horribly simplistic and overall painfully childish design doesn't help matters.

Water- Luvdisc. It knows sweet kiss, it is useless in battle, it NEVER gives me heart scales.

Ice- Jynx. What the crap is this thing doing in a Pokemon game. Nightmarish design.

Electric- Pachurisu. Pikachu clone which has no redeeming qualities about it.

Psychic- Exeggutor. Grass/Psychic are a awful combination. Also has a terrible design.

Dark- Can I skip this one? I don't hate any dark types.

Ghost- Sableye. Great typing + horrible everything else = immense dissapointment

Rock- Gigalith. It's just a cluster of spikes.

Ground- Torterra is just dire. Has horrible Special Defense and atrocious bad speed.

Dragon- Dragonite. It's bad apart from it's design. Did a toddler design it?

Steel- Mawile. What. The. Hell. Is. That. Thing.

Legendary- White Kyurem. This has got to be a joke or something. It's design is so freaking clutterd and looks ridiculously rushed, with parts of kyurem and reshiram **** spewd all over it.

Worst overall is Kyurem and it's forms. I suck at drawing and I could'nt draw down something worse looking than that joke.

Shootingace
July 5th, 2012, 03:11 PM
The worst Pokemon of all time would have to be Unknown. Even Magikarp is better than this thing even though Magikarp was documented as the weakest pokemon in one of the Pokedexes

Atomic Pirate
July 5th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Bug: Beautifly; it's just a bad clone of an already bad Pokemon (Butterfree)
Dark: Hydreigon; It looks strange and unnecessarily detailed
Dragon: Haxorus; It has unnecessary armor and looks more like a Digimon
Electric: Pachirisu; It is pointless and has no redeeming qualities
Fighting: Lucario; It looks mediocre and is completely overrated
Fire: Simisear; It looks like a Dora the Explorer character
Flying: Shaymin Sky; I hate Forms, and this one is possibly the worst one
Ghost: Drifloon; A balloon? Seriously?
Grass: Cherrim; It's utterly pointless and serves no purpose whatsoever
Ground: Stunfisk; It's bad in battle and has a bad design.
Ice: Vanilluxe; It doesn't look like a Pokemon. At all.
Normal: Bibarel; It's an abomination that should never have been made.
Poison: Toxicroak; It looks awful, and it's really quite creepy
Psychic: Musharna; It looks awful and is a clone of Hypno, which is also horrendous.
Rock: Probopass; It looks like Mario combined with a rabbi. NEXT.
Steel: Klinklang; It's useless and could have been designed much better.
Water: Basculin; It doesn't evolve and is utterly useless.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
July 19th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Normal - Ambipom (never been keen on monkeys)
Fire - Chimcar (didn't like him in the anime)
Fighting - Meditite (seen too many of them now)
Water - Quagsire (cause of Bertha and constant use of double team lol)
Flying - Pelipper (I just get scared that I you could prob fit a person in its beak lol)
Grass - Lombre (not keen on the design)
Poison - Tentacool (surfing experiences without repels lol)
Electric - Electivire (Electabuzz is great but unneccessary evolution imo)
Ground - Claydol (Tate & Liza. That is all lol)
Psychic - Musharna (not keen on what it looks like)
Rock - Probopass (similar reason to Electivire)
Ice - Cubchoo (the thing coming out of its nose...lol)
Bug - Forretress (in one of the games I remember having trouble taking it down)
Dragon - Dragonite (I just think Dragonair's so much cooler lol)
Ghost - Jellicent (not keen on its design, the top seems a bit too big)
Dark - Sableye (just freaks me out lol)
Steel - Magnezone (same as for Electric and Rock)

Sandshrew4
October 9th, 2012, 11:45 AM
I hate Jynxs because theyre ugly, smoochums because they are to affectionate, glameows becuase they are weird, puruglys because they are, well, ugly, all BW pokemon except for Sandile, Krokorok, and Krookodile, I dunno, I just dont like all those new pokemon.

morrison
October 31st, 2012, 02:19 PM
hm woobat. Zubat at least is cool and evolves to crobat but woobat is really stupid.

okay for every type:

Normal:Ambipom and minccino. Ambipom=wirst evo ever Minccino- private reason-I once did one juust for the sake of it on dev art and some one was pestering me about it.
Fire: Chimchar and pansear , chimchar looks like it has crap on top of its head, and I don#t like the whole evo line. and pansear is weak and looks stupid too.
Fighting: Thro and sawk, They just odn't make sense to me, just too generic and ugly too.
Water: I love water in General but I still have a least fav which is Goldeen. Used to bug the hell out of me in G/S.
Flying:Pidove evos. It is my least fav of all bird 'starters'
Grass: tangrowth. but in any case I am quite impartial for Plant pokes so there is no strong feeling behind that decision.
Poison: Trubbish and evo. but only because the German name is so insanely stupid (and long) (it is unratütox, try saying that ten times in a row, literally refusebatox) trubbish slips of the tongue so much easier.
Electro oh... tynamo, I actually liked it in the English version but it shares the fate with trubbish in having a stupid German name(actually all new electros have a stupid german name ...) it is... Zapplardine.
Ground: Georok. It exploded on me too often ....
Psychic: Musharna. Must be Biancas musharna that annoyed me too often... and stupid colour and design as well.
Rock:roggenrola and evo. I hate its ability , and that it isnt a double typed with ground so that it hasnt got resistance against electro...
Ice Beartic, too slow for its own sake but it was the only one I could get in BW
Bug: Crustle , I never quite know what to defeat thosw ith, hmph.
Dragon:Drudggidon, It looks like some cheap plastic bandai toy action figure....
Ghost: Cofagrius, plain annoying when you are in the ruins.
Dark: Liepard. I am not into cat pokémon and this one is ugly , stupid and unneccessary.
Steel :Pawniard I don't like him , he is stupid.

Sora
November 1st, 2012, 03:06 AM
I'm really bad at picking less favorite in anything so this post was given a lot of thought. Buuut eventually I figured it out! ... I think.

Bug: Wormadam. Its design is strange and it's just never piqued my interest. Also I'm pretty sure I've forgotten that it (and Mothim) have existed several times.
Dark: Sableye. It's just so creepy and I can never get over where some of its gems are placed ... and it's creepy. It's movements in Colosseum/XD and such do not help its case.
Dragon: Druddigon. It used to be Salamence but I eventually grew on it. But I have get to grow on this Dragon. Only one I haven't grown on really.
Electric: Uh ... Guess Pachirisu. I thought it was cute but Emolga beats it by a lot. Nuff said?
Fighting: Toxicroak. Politoed is a much better toad thank you very much. And I don't remember like this guy's cry.
Fire: Either Magcargo or Torkoal. Magcargo is only good for being able to hatch eggs quicker and to me Torkoal is kind of that Pokemon that pops up occasionally to remind that it exists.
Flying: Swoobat. Design is meh and I despise going against them in-game.
Ghost: ......... Sableye. Can't really think of an alternative. If I half so I guess Spiritomb because... It just is? I'm not sure as nothing is worse than Sableye okay.
Grass: Tangrowth. Just really strange and did Tangela really need an evolution?
Ground: Seismitoad. See reason for Toxicroak (Fighting)
Ice: Regice. I don't like any of the Regis I think they're dumb.
Normal: Purugly. Just ... the poor thing.
Poison: .... Can I say Croagunk since I've already said Toxicroak? Idk I just don't like either of these two.
Psychic: Drowzee. Hypno is alright but I still can't get over how strange and creep Drowzee is I guess??
Rock: Regirock. See Regice.
Steel: Klang, I guess. Or Registeel though I do like it more than the other two Regis I guess.
Water: Seismitoad Uh ... Simipour I guess. Unless it's a female Simipour than that's all right.

AzaleaLightning
November 1st, 2012, 06:40 AM
I love Flygon, but detest Trapinch. That thing is so obnoxiously impossible to train with its pitiful moveset; then it learns Earthquake and Superpower later on at like level 50 (and Flygon doesn't?) just to taunt you.

Just whyyy

Also Garbodor just for the same reasons everyone else listed. That thing looks demented as heck.

Miss Anne Thrope
January 12th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Normal:Blissey. There aren't many Normal-types I dislike, but since Blissey has annoyed me in battle, I pick her.
Fighting: LUCARIO.
Flying: Pigeotto. Ash's Pigeotto made annoying nosies in the anime.
Poision: Garbodor. They made some pretty lackluster Poison type, but none are worse than a Pokemon inspired by garbage.
Ground: Excadrill. I hate it because it has potential to be so appealing in design, but then it's just not.
Rock: Geodude. Too many in caves.
Bug: Combee. It's cry is annoying.
Ghost: None, there's not Ghost type that I particularly dislike.
Steel: LUCARIO.
Fire: Darmanitan. It's one of my least favorite designs ever.
Water: Feebas
Grass: Venusaur. Bulbasaur is so adorable.. How it got to fungus warty toad-dino-cat I will never understand.
Electric: I don't like most electric rodents. Emolga, Pachirisu, Minun and Plusle, Pikachu. I like Raichu though.
Psychic: Gothitelle. It looks like a cake.
Ice: Abomasnow. The snow-tree Pokemon.. Really..
Dragon: All of them but Dragonite's line have been disappointing.
Dark: Umbreon. In a way Umbroen is cute, but it's ears and tail remind me of bee butts. They are black and yellow, and shaped the same. Plus Umbreon is popular for design, but it's hard to make it a good Pokemon in a team (at least it was for me.)

Atomic Pirate
January 12th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Electro oh... tynamo, I actually liked it in the English version but it shares the fate with trubbish in having a stupid German name

Huh. Ironically enough, Eelektross's French name radiates badass, the name itself being Ohmassacre.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator
January 18th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Fvaourite of each type:

Normal: Bibarel as it was my strongest poke on my Diamond game!
Grass: Torterra as it was my first Grass type starter I chose in the beginning!
Fire: Emboar as it was my first Fire Type Starter I chose in the beginning!
Water: Muskip as it's cute and is immune to electric attacks (An dno-one crack the joke. NO-ONE...)
Electric: Zebstrika as it's REALLY strong in my opinion!
Bug: Shedninja due to it's usefull ability!
Poison: Crobat since I think it's REALLY cool!
Flying: MOltres as I just love it's power!
Steel: Steelix as it was my first ever Steel type!
Dark: Sableye because of it's lack of weaknesses!
Rock: Shuckle because of it's high defense!
Ground: Garchomp as it's my fave pokemon!
Ghost: Misdreavus as it looks amazing!
Psychic: Gallade because of it's usefullness in capturing pokemon!
Dragon: Dratini as I love shiny Dragonite!
Ice: Spheal as it's so cute!
Fighting: Tyrogue as it has many evolutions!

Chaos Fork
January 27th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Normal - Ambipom: all it does is fake out
Fire - Charizard: so overrated
Fighting - Throh and Sawk: sesame street anyone?
Water - Rabuta berry... I mean Basculin: found a shiny one, it used final gambit
Flying - Hoppip: terrible, just terrible
Grass - Ludicolo: a screwed up duck with a sombrero...
Poison - Toxicroak: double psychic weakness
Electric - Emolga: every single one has double team
Ground - Camerupt: never fond of camels
Psychic - Gothitelle: *sigh... Do I really have to explain?!
Rock - Probopass: looks seriously wrong
Ice - Jynx: wtf is it
Bug - Burmy: use ANYTHING else
Dragon - Druddigon: no evolution, slow
Ghost - Banette: I was really disappointed by it
Dark - Liepard: FAKE OUT FAKE OUT FAKE OUT FAKE OUT FAKE OUT
Steel - Ferrothorn: So...annoying...when NPC partner in subway uses it

My least favorite BY FAR is either Gothitelle or Liepard

Sweets Witch
January 27th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Normal: Kangaskhan. I really don't like its design.
Fighting: Meditite. Those things bothered the crap out of me in R/S/E.
Flying: Mothim. Nobody cares about Mothim.
Poison: Tentacool. TOO MANY WAY TOO MANY.
Ground: Baltoy, although I like Claydol.
Rock: Nosepass. There's no real reason here; I just don't like it.
Bug: Mothim again.
Ghost: Misdreavus. Mismagius is so pretty, but Misdreavus has a weird head.
Steel: Trash Cloak Wormadam, just to hate on the Burmy line some more.
Fire: Torkoal. It's slow and I hate its dub voice.
Water: Tentacool again because there are just way too many.
Grass: Simisage. I don't find its pompadour that appealing.
Electric: Pachirisu. I've never seen the appeal to it.
Psychic: Lunatone/Solrock. Either one. Thanks, Liza & Tate.
Ice: Delibird. I see no assorted deli meats on this bird.
Dragon: Dragonite. Cute dragon, cute dragon, comical orange dragon.
Dark: Carvanha. It's a shame that such an ugly Pokemon evolves into Sharpedo.

KingSquirtle
February 4th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Ah also fun. Lol. Lets go!

Normal- happiny. Idk. It just bothers me. I hate it's design. No other normal types make me feel bad but looking at happiny... Idk y it just makes me un happiny. Lol

Fighting- meditite. Stop using detect and just die already!

Flying- it's hard to really hate any flying types but I guess altaria. Y r u even dragon type???

Poison- hard to choose too. Maybe amoonguss? I don't really hate any poison types. But I guess he's my least favorite design and he's not even mildly cute like foonguss is.

Ground- hard again. Palpitoad I guess. He just annoyed me.

Rock- nosepass. And probopass. Again just terrible designs.

Bug- maybe venonat. Just don't like him. Probably cuz his design.

Ghost- gengar. As cool as haunter is I feel like he loses all his coolness upon evolution.

Steel- empoleon. I hate penguins and hate his whole pride gimmick

Fire- flareon. I despise the design. Love all the eeveelutions but this.

Grass- ludicolo. I hate his design. Reminds me of a penguin. Which I hate. And he's stupid goofy.

Water- simipour. Hate the design with a burning passion cuz I'm not fond of monkeys and he's got a stupid hairdo and he's waving at you. Like this is a fight dude stop waving like we're buddies and let me knock u out!

Electric- elekid. Idk y. Don't hate him but he's just least favorite.

Psychic- jynx. A wild Nikki minaj appeared! Enough said. Hated its design since the start.

Ice- smoochum. I didn't think jynx could get any worse. Til they made it a baby and made me feel horrible for wanting to punch a baby in its face.

Dragon- dragonite. I love dragons. And he's probably the most loyal to a pure dragon design. Too bad when we started out we had beautiful elegant dragonair that turned into this ugly fat kid dragon. I'm not against fat but I mean come on. We get one dragon and this was it??? Ugh. When I was a child I wished so bad for spyro to be a Pokemon.

Dark- sableye. I thought it was so cool. No weakness. Cool moves. But the stats omg and no evolution

gimmepie
February 26th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Hmmm... this is interesting... so many pokemon I like have been bashed xD

Normal: Dunsparce - It's useless and has a terrible design, need I say more?

Fighting: Hariyama - Not only is it outclassed by better pokemon but I HATE IT'S DESIGN SO MUCH.

Flying: Skiploom - It's not that good and it looks ridiculous.

Poison: Gulpin/Swalot/Trubbish/Garbodor - All tied for bad design and for sucking.

Ground: Stunfisk - It's got great typing but it's stats and moves are a let down and quite frankly it design could have been a little better.

Rock: Nosepass/Probopass - Stat and move wise they are okay... but... they have pointless giant noses as their main feature... lolwhat?

Bug: Probably Paras/Parasect - I don't HATE them but they have terrible typing and really they don't have stats good enough to back it up and also... WHOSE IDEA WAS DRY SKIN ON A BUG/GRASS.

Ghost: Dusclops - Ugliest ghost type in existence and it is painfully slow... at least Duskull and Dusknoir look good.

Steel: I like them all really but my least favourite would be Beldum - It's weak, ugly and boring with its only redeeming quality being that it evolves into metang and metagross.

Fire: Slugma - It's weak and ugly, not good traits in a pokemon.

Grass: Sunkern - Worst pokemon in the game, that is all.

Water: Luvdics - Nearly as weak as sunkern, about as usefull and without the almost redeeming quality of evolving... although it is slightly better I guess.

Electric: Chinchou - I don't hate it really but I figured I had to pick one and it has a dorky design.

Psychic: Unown - The concept, movie/anime versions and design are pretty good but in game it is the most pointless pokemon around. I almost want to take back saying sunkern is the worst but inown has better stats.

Ice: Jynx - Just because it is so ugly.

Dragon: Dragonite - The pokemon itself is awesome but I hate how we go from an elegant pokemon like Dragonair to something with a design the polar opposite.

Dark: Vullaby - A pokemon with terrible stats that evolves late should at least look good, Vullaby does not.

Hoenn
February 26th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Okay, let's make a start :

Normal : Pidove. I don't like it. Simple as that.
Fire : Slugma. Ewww...
Grass : Paras/ It gives me the creeps.
Water : None as of now.
Electric : Emolga. It IS a cutie, but it's damn annoying and always comes out instead of Audino... xD
Bug : Kricketune. It's ugly.
Fighting : Medicham. I never liked it.
Ground : Stunfisk NEVER! Instead... Gligar.
Psychic : Woobat. It's one-eyed, so it's like a furry little Cyclops.
Rock : Shuckle. I hated that thing.
Flying : Woobat. I rest my case.
Dark : Honchcrow had bad looks according to me.
Poison : Venipede. Due to personal revenge purposes.
Steel : Forretress. That ugly thing.
Ghost : Sabeleye. Why didn't it have an evolution? Waste of a good typing.
Ice : Snover. Due to personal revenge purposes.
Dragon : Druddigon. Hate that creature.

Diversion
February 26th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Ok, here we go :

Normal : Audino. Ugghhh....Dumb.
Grass : Oddish. Just what the hell?
Fire : Heatmor. Doesn't really have much effort in design.
Water : Tympole. Stupid....
Electric : Tynamo. It's a dumb pokemon.
Bug : Illumise. I hate that damn bug.
Poison : Ekans. Look at the face.
Fighting : Croagunk. Damn ugly..
Ground : Swinub. More like Swinoob, doesn't make sense right? Other than that it's dumb.
Flying : Hoothoot. dafuq?
Ice : Cryogonal. I don't really get it.
Dark : Vullaby. It's horrible.
Psychic : Ralts. It's evos are 10x better.
Steel : Foretress. Crap...I don't know what to say.
Ghost : Shuppet. looks like a handkerchief.
Dragon : Deino. No eyes, seriously...

EGKangaroo
February 26th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Normal: Miltank. *Lies on floor in foetal position* Miltank used rollout. Miltank used rollout. Miltank used rollout.
Fighting: Conkeldurr. Those veins creep me out.
Poison: Garbodor. WHY?!
Ground: Rhyperior. I don't think its design does the sheer awesomeness of Rhydon any justice.
Rock: Solrock. Its face -- always looking at me sceptically -- seeing what I did there.
Bug: Volcarona. Its red spotted petal wings, its strange white fluff, its lifeless blue compound eyes, and its creepy shape that gives an uncanny crackly sensation in my mouth like I'm swallowing a spider or some other creeper arthropod. I just don't like it at all. It scares me more.
Ghost: Chandelure. As much as I like Lampent's design, Chandelure's eyes fall too far into the background of the design.
Steel: Klinklang. One big contraption of cogwheels trying too hard to be the new Magnezone or its prevolutions, but missing out by having -- just like Chandelure -- eyes that fall too far into the background, making it look kind of dead.
Fire: Chimchar. I love the evolutions. I just don't like the first stage. It's trying too hard to look infantile.
Water: Jellicent. I don't want your pringles! The female version looks even worse.
Grass: Exeggutor. I swear, this pokémon always creeped me out as a kid.
Electric: Eelektross. NO!
Psychic: Munna. Flower patterns...
Ice: Cryogonal. Yep, it's a large snowflake.
Dragon: Altaria. Go home, Altaria, you're not a dragon!
Dark: Hydreigon. I thought Deino and Zweilous were pretty cute references to the Beatles and the hippies. Then, all of a sudden, it got eyes and head arms and...purple breeches?

B-L-A-Z-E
March 7th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Bug: Ledyba/Ledian - I generally like bug Pokemon but these two are just completely useless.
Dark: Sableye - I have to say Sableye because it's just uninteresting and too frail despite having no weaknesses which means it's severely outclassed by Spiritomb.
Dragon: Altaria - This should be obvious. I like it as a flying type but not as a dragon.
Electric: Stunfisk - Meh...
Fighting: Meditite/Medicham - Never liked these two, they do have an interesting dual type though.
Fire: Heatmor - The ONLY fire type Pokemon I will never love. I've tried using it before and it was complete (tries to think of an appropriate word...) garbage.
Flying: Farfetch'd - Five generations and a sixth on the way and this thing is still as useless as it was when it was first created.
Ghost: Sableye - I really don't like this Pokemon.
Ground: Stunfisk - Still meh...
Ice: Glaie - Glalie has nothing that stands out about it like other ice types.
Normal: All of the early game rats that can learn Hyper/Super Fang (Raticate,Bibarel etc.)
Poison: Garbador - Did we really need Muk in a trashbag?
Psychic: Unown - Do I have to explain this choice?
Rock: Corsola - Really outclassed by other water/rock types and I think it's in desperate need of an evolution so it'd be useable.
Steel: Durant - I hate these things with a passion.
Water: Bibarel - I like how they tried to do something different with the generic Raticate in fourth generation but, it didn't turn out too well.

Zorogami
March 13th, 2013, 04:39 PM
My all-time least favorite Pokemon has to be Dunsparce.
And i really don't like any of the Psychic types introduced in Gen5

Playful_Weasel
March 14th, 2013, 12:13 AM
It won't be easy, since I judge mostly on how the Pokemon design, and some for attacks...

• Bug - Ledyba and Ledian, don't look exciting, kind of boring
• Dark - Houndour and Houndoom, I could add a few more, but those two, they look like rottweiler, I really hate that breed, dissapointed they turned them into Pokemon
• Dragon - Latias and lations, design I don't like, and also not a fan of psychic Pokemon
• Electric - Pikachu, overused in the anime, I learn to not like it.
• Fighting - Meditite, doesn't look like a fighter, more like relaxing yoga. Design isn't good
• Fire - Torchic's evolution line, even if it sounds rude, I laughed when I first saw it, a fire chicken? it has the worst design in Hoenn
• Flying - Farfetch'd, boring design, not helpful in battle,
• Ghost - Shuppet, I find not scary for a ghost type, looks more like a halloween decoration
• Grass - Chikorita's entire evolution, has the worst design for me in Johto, in the Anime, Ash's Chikorita was annoying
• Ground - Dugtrio, its just 3 Digletts together, I really dislike their Area Trap, I'm always forced to battle them. Just as bad as Diglett.
• Ice - As much as I love Unova, the worst looking Pokemon in the Pokemon world is Vanillite's entire evolution, its based on food, I laughed when I first saw its design
• Normal - Ditto, looks more like a blob or slime instead of a Pokemon
• Psychic - Unown, weak battler, weaker design, 26 different designs, and none of them are even good
• Poison - Grimer or Muk, like with Ditto, looks more like slime than a Pokemon
• Rock - Nosepass, don't know what to say about it, other than really bad design
• Steel - Again with me Loving 50% of Unova Pokemon, another of the worst was in Unova, that is Klink's evolution. Don't look like Pokemon, more like they belong in a machine
• Water - maybe Luvdisc, doesn't resemble a fish, more a cut out heart from a paper, and added eyes to it, no fins, no fish-like features.

I didn't expect to take me 2 hours to make my list.

Brendino
March 26th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Hmm, I've never really thought of my least favorites from each type before, but here it goes. A majority of these will probably just be based off of design, since there are very few Pokemon I actually hate.

Bug - Metapod. Just a useless Pokemon, unless you evolve a Caterpie into one. (Butterfree's actually my favorite Bug type).
Dark - Sharpedo. I've always hated it's Rough Skin ability, especially when using multi-strike moves.
Dragon - Altaria. Nothing says Dragon better than a cute looking bird with cloudy wings.
Electric - Stunfisk. Honestly can't find much appealing about a flat, land-dwelling electric fish.
Fighting - Monferno/Infernape. Did we honestly need another set of Fire/Fighting starters? Really?
Fire - Pignite/Emboar. Did we honestly need another set of Fire/Fighting starters? Really? (wait, this seems familiar...)
Flying - Gyarados. I actually love Gyarados, but it's always bothered me that it should really be part-Dragon, not Flying.
Ghost - Shedinja. I love to use it, but it's an absolute pain to face if you go in un-prepared.
Grass - Abomasnow. Another Pokemon that I actually like, but it's part-Grass typing just seems so out of place.
Ground - Palpitoad. For some reason, it's stupid wiggling sprite always bothers me. I'm fine with Seismitoad/Tympole, though.
Ice - Cryogonal. Ah, a lifeless snowflake. At least the Vanillish line has the ability to show some emotions.
Normal - Meloetta. I have no problem with Meloetta itself, but there I think a Normal type legendary kind of defeats the purpose of "Normal".
Poison - Tentacool. Out of all the other overly common Pokemon, Tentacool's the only one I hate with a passion.
Psychic - Abra. Don't hate it, but I'm just fearing the day when I find a shiny Abra, and it uses Teleport before I can catch it.
Rock - Roggenrola. Bad name pun, and a design so simplistic that it feels like no effort was put in whatsoever.
Steel - Probopass. An absolutely ridiculous looking Pokemon that doesn't seem to have a reason to be part-Steel type.
Water - Tentacool. Did I mention I hated Tentacool with a passion? Because I do.

rageahollic33
April 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM
So i saw a thread from a favorite pokemon from each type and I was wondering what is your least favorite from each type?

Grass - Sunflora - even though people don't like the hoppip line. I for one think the sunflora line is the worst grass line imo.

Fire - Slugma - I never liked this pokemon.

water - surskit (however you spell it) - I just find it a bad typing and I never seen anybody even using it.

electric - Stunfisk - ok this was a tough one. but design wise stunfisk takes the cake for worst electric pokemon.

poison - gulpin - idk i just think this is a weaker version of grimer. and just like the surskit line I'd never seen anybody even use this pokemon

Bug - ledyba - Ok design wise I like Ledian I think it looks pretty cool but ledyba I think it sucks. I know there is worse bug type pokemon but I just don't like ledyba.

Ground - baltoy - I don't know why. I don't hate the claydol line. It's just least my least favorite ground type.

Rock type - Geodude - Ok the reason why I don't like geodude. Is when I was playing Fire Red I ran into a shiny geodude at first i got the geodude to red health then he used magnitude on my pokemon then I threw an ultra ball. ( i already wasted my masterball on a zapdos) he broke free after two shakes and then he used self destruct. and the sad thing is that was the first shiny I ever ran into. and from that moment on have a hatred for geodude.

Psychic type - gothitelle - don't hate it I just think the typing is wrong.

Dark type - Poochyena I don't hate it its just there's way better dark types.

Steel type - magnemite - not a bad pokemon just like Poochyena there is way better steel types.

Fighting type - meditite - because almost every gym in gen 3 has this pokemon and i just don't like it.

Normal type - Miltank - Bad memories thats why.

Ice type - snover - didn't care for it.

flying type - Farfetch'd - It's just terrible.

dragon type - vibrava - i don't know it looks more a bug type than a dragon type.

TenaciousWolf
May 10th, 2013, 04:21 PM
This is going to be a hard pick, as I generally like most of the Pokemon. Here goes nothing.

Bug: Swadloon. It always looked a little like a dumpling wrapped in a leaf blanket, and its eys just seemed weird. Whatever happened to that cute Sewaddle?
Dark: Vullaby. I love Mandibuzz, but Vullaby just doesn't cut it for me. Being a chick Pokemon, you'd expect it to be at least somewhat cute.
Dragon: Shelgon. I don't really like its design, with it just being a giant white ball with eyes and stubby feet.
Electric: Pachirisu. With terrible stats all across the board and an unoriginal design, the only thing good about it is it's cute physique.
Fighting: Throh and Sawk. I am not a fan of human-like Pokemon, and these two are no exception. Thier designs and concept seem so underdeveloped and lazy on Nintendo's part.
Fire: Pignite. I like the rest of Tepig's evolutionary family, but it's just Pignite that urks me. He's a chubby, derpy pig. And he's a fire/fighting type. We have plently of fire/fighting starters.
Flying: Ledyba. It's so puny and ridiculous looking, with terrible stats to boot. I like ladybugs and this is a disgrace to them.
Ghost: Misdreavus. I don't know why, but I never liked its design much. Trainers utilize this Pokemon to be such a pain (Confuse Ray, Pain Split, etc.). All around not a fun Pokemon to fight.
Grass: Sunkern. Isn't it obvious?
Ground: Dugtrio. How original. The only good stat it even has is speed, which doesn't help with its pitiful defenses and below-average attack.
Ice: Jynx. I really don't like human-like Pokemon at all. They just seem out of place in a game centered around creatures based off animals.
Normal: Happiny. Its design is so bland. The only saving grace it has is the amount of experience points it gives.
Poison: Muk. There was nothing else the creators could do when thinking of the transition between Grimer and its evolution?
Psychic: Unown. It's so painfully bad that I don't even want to write an explanation.
Rock: Bonsly. I was never fond of the baby Pokemon, and this thing just creeps me out. Like all baby Pokemon, terrible stats and moves. Not much else to say.
Steel: Klang and Klinklang. I like originality in my Pokemon. Klink was cool when it was released, but its evolutions suffer the same fate as Muk.
Water: Luvdisc. No one likes Luvdisc. Terrible stats, poor design, and it didn't even evolve into Alomomola. It does have a decent concept, though.

yeskevz
May 26th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Hahaha I love reading how everyone vents out on such stupid designs....

Normal: Bibarel: Statistics have found that 3 people die each time a bidoof is caught in game
Fighting: Conkeldurr.... . Come on! A construction worker becomes a fighting type pokemon? Really?! What about making a pokemon based on a teacher? I'd love killing one of those
Flying: thornadus: DO NOT design pokemon based on humans EVER! I want to send pokemon to battles not my grandpa and his whip!
Poison: Garbodor: Worst.... pokemon.... ever..... The one who came up with his idea should die (except if its Ken Sugimori.... I don't really know)
Ground: SEismitoad evolution line.... "seismi - what? I know no pokemon with that name!"
Rock: solrock and lunatone: these pokemon looks so bad that the pilot of the 9/11 bombing must've played pokemon and caught one of these two and went into a complete shock causing hundreds of lives! DO NOT design pokemon like these, they can kill!
Bug: Accelgor: I though someone will be able to make another good bug pokemon to use instead of scizor and volcarona... BOY! Never was I so wrong!
Ghost: Dusclops: I thought pokemon are supposed to look better when they evolve? R.I.P. good ol' pokemon days
Steel: Magnezone: Magneton's design was awesome. The only reason I use magnezone is because of its strength but the design really went down to the aspalt on this one
Fire: I'm a lover of fire types but..... magmortar deserves better stats... magmar was a cool pokemon before
Water: gorebys and huntail... I always thought that clamperl evolves into shelldert and when I evolved mine I realized that there really something wrong with this world
Grass: seedot family: They suck!
Electric: pachirisu: I'm sure the designer spilled his milk while drawing pachirisu... don't worry we understand... what? You did not? I know a cheap coffin shop if you want to know.... wait let me get my knife err.... I mean my phone
psychic: unown: they should've made a pokemon that you can only get when you get all the unowns.... their just crap right now
ice: beartic: this guy would've been awesome if not for those things coming out from his nose! I want a design that will make me shout "Go for Narniiiiiaaaaa!!!!" everytime I use beartic
dragon: dudrigon: LEGO and Gamefreak are separate companies right? I'm sure there's a spy in your building Gamefreak!
Dark: shiftry evo line: If batman was a pokemon trainer shiftry would be his pokemon... and jinx would be Robins... wait. what?!

alienhunterx
May 27th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Here goes nothing.......
Fire : Torkoal
Water : Mudkip
Dragon : Vibrava
Steel : Mawile
Poison : Gulpin
Flying : Pidgey
Grass : Tangela
Rock : Nosepass
Ground : Shellos
Ice : Delibird
Bug : Kricketune
Dark : Sableye
Psychic : Abra
Ghost : Spiritomb
Fighting : Meditite
Normal : Smeargle, Dunsparce
Electric : Electrode

The Dark Avenger
July 15th, 2013, 04:40 PM
GRASS http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/103.png
Absolutely hideous

STEEL http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/598.png
Doesn't look like a pokemon.

POISON http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/591.png
Gross.

PSYCHIC http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/201.png
Worst concept for a pokemon. Period.

WATER: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/400.png
Does it really need to be so derpy?

FLYING: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/279.png
Very Disappointed in wingull's evolution.

DRAGON: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/373.png
I actually don't mind Salamance, but he just isn't in the same league as others in his type.

FIRE: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/555d.png
The worst form shifting pokemon in the game.

ELECTRIC: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/618.png
Really? Do I need to explain? The only electric pokemon I dislike.

BUG: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/617.png
The concept looks thrown together, and doesn't really make much sense.

ROCK: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/476.png
Why were you created?

GROUND: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/260.png
Worst starter of all time

ICE: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/362.png
I am not to fond of this soccer ball.

DARK: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/342.png
Pure ugly!

FIGHTING: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/237.png
Really, a spinning top pokemon?

GHOST: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/623.png
Go back to the digital world you don't belong.

WATER: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/055.png
Blah, and boring.

alienhunterx
July 15th, 2013, 11:06 PM
@Fenneking : Actually you cannot rate Bibarel as a flying type Poke. Don't you know it is a Normal/ Water type???

The Dark Avenger
July 16th, 2013, 02:30 PM
@Fenneking : Actually you cannot rate Bibarel as a flying type Poke. Don't you know it is a Normal/ Water type???

I must have mixed up the pelliper and bibarrel icon, haha.

nitemate
July 25th, 2013, 02:37 AM
I really hate shelmet. it's mouth is like it is giving u a kiss ewww

Blastoise113
August 7th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I really don't like ash's pikachu. it defies physics. it damaged arceus. it ko'ed a golem. the most annoying of all pokemon. and yet, he's in my signature. :))))) but seriously, when I was younger, i hated zubats when i used to play firered.
Haha same here. Another thing I didn't get was when Ash started fresh in a region, he kept his Pikachu. I mean, the thing is trained way better than say the starters and early wild Pokémon but apparently has trouble defeating them.

Pokemount
August 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Fire : Torkoal
Water : Lumineon
Dragon : Love em all, but if I had to pick it would be Altaria or Drudigon.
Steel : the entire Klinkklankklanklickaklc evolution line.
Poison : Swalot
Flying : Farfetch'd
Grass : Maractus
Rock : Probopass
Ground : Dugtrio
Ice : Vanilluxe
Bug : Kricketune
Dark : Skuntank
Psychic : Grumpig
Ghost : Cofigrigus
Fighting : Conkeldurr
Normal : Purugly
Electric : Stunfisk

classiccartoonsftw
August 21st, 2013, 04:26 AM
Normal - Watchog. For me, this thing stands out as the absolute worst of the regional rodents! Not because it's weak, but because it's hideous and annoying! Its pre-evolution, Patrat, is no better.
Fire - Simisear. I loved Pansage when it was revealed, but the others disappointed me. Besides, we've got the Chimchar line, which is much better.
Water - Basculin. This thing is terrible and it's in nearly every body of water in Unova! At least Magikarp and Tentacool can evolve. But Basculin can't, making it suck. Hopefully, the upcoming generation will fix that!
Grass - Chespin. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Chespin, I just find it overrated compared to Froakie. Also, I couldn't think of anything else besides Chespin.
Electric - Emolga aka AnnoyingStupidFlyingSquirrel. Nuff said.
Ice - Delibird. It's not terrible, it's just meh.
Fighting - Emboar. The fact that it's the third Fire/Fighting starter in a row just rubbed me the wrong way.
Poison - Garbodor. This thing is just pure garbage.
Ground - Stunfisk. This thing is just a pain in the ***! Trying to obtain it in Super Pokemon Rumble was very annoying! Also, Stunfisk is overrated IMO.
Flying - Tranquill. For me, this is the worst Normal/Flying ever! It's not cute, not strong, really annoying, and I don't like its design. I don't like Unfezant either.
Psychic - Unown. This shouldn't have been a Pokemon!
Bug - Combee. Getting a good Combee was a massive pain in the *** back in DPPt. You could only find Combee in Honey Trees, but the chance of finding one was just 20%! Also, the chance of getting a male Combee was 87,5%, and male Combee can't evolve! Nowadays, Combee is much easier to obtain, but it still needs its male evolution!
Rock - Boldore. This thing is just a pain in the *** with Sturdy and Explosion. Graveler may have the same stuff, but at least Sturdy only blocked OHKO moves back when Graveler was abusing Explosion everywhere.
Ghost - Yamask. At first I found this thing adorable. But when I saw that ugly face on its belly, I started to like Yamask less. It's not terrible, though.
Dragon - Druddigon. It's pretty cool, but all other Dragon-type Pokemon are better.
Dark - Mightyena. In the third generation, it was so annoying with Intimidate and Roar!
Steel - Klink. With a noobish design, a shallow movepool, absurd looks, and okay evolutions, Klink just sucks.

Crobatrulez20
August 27th, 2013, 06:43 AM
K.

Bug = Genesect because it's so ugly with that look, and it reminds me of those buzzes from DKC3, bleh. Genosekto > Genesect by far. Annoying competitively (that Scarf set could smash any team in OU, hence why it was banned) and very strong even in Uberz
Dark = Absol. Overrated and it looks too bland, and it's not that good.
Dragon = Palkia. Its head. ITS HEAD. Wanna know what it looks like? I get how good it is competitively, but when your head looks like a male's private part, you have problems.
Electric = Thundurus. All three genies were poorly designed in their Incarnate forms, but Thundurus is probably the worst of them all, with an ugly name, ugly color, and an overpowered ability which ultimately send it to Ubers.
Fighting = Probably Breloom, but I don't hate it. Maybe because of how annoying it is.
Fire = Flareon or Volcarona. Flareon is so underpowered... plus it's an Eevee evo, and I never liked them. Volcarona... *cough* Quiver Dance *cough* 4x weak to SR *cough* 135 Special Attack *cough* horrible physical defense. Yes, Volcarona is in my opinion one of the most overrated OU Pokemon, and every one of its advantages are mitigated by a horrible weakness. It's great on paper, but it never worked for me.
Flying = Tornadus (-T) / Thundurus / Landorus. Lazy designs, basically they made one of the three and the other two are just recolors. Tornadus-T is creepy too.
Ground = Landorus. Uber + uber ugly.
Ghost = Dusclops. Lame design, lame cry, lame in competitive play even with the Eviolite. It might look better than Dusknoir, but if I managed to get 1950+ ACRE with Dusknoir, I don't think it is better than its evo.
Grass = Celebi / Ferrothorn. I don't hate them, I just like them less than the other grass-types. Although I have to give props to Ferrothorn for being so annoying.
Ice = Kyurem-White / Glaceon. Kyurem-W is overpowered and it doesn't look like a legendary Pokemon. It's the perfect example of an overdesigned thing. 170 Special Attack? STAB Draco Meteor? Choice Specs? No no. Glaceon is just dissapointing.
Normal = REGIGIGAS (aka Regigigigigigigigigigigigas. Impossible name to spell. Extremely annoying to obtain in-game. Extremely ugly (what is it supposed to be?). Useless in competitive play, even in NU. Need I say more?)
Psychic = Mr. Mime / Gardevoir (Mr. Mime looks soooooo creepy. Gardevoir is overrated and it sucks even in NU from my experience.)
Poison = Tentacool and Tentacruel.
A wild Tentacool / Tentacruel appeared!
*throws his DS at the wall*
And for the record, Tentacruel is even more annoying competitively, thanks to Rain Dish and its secondary Water typing.
Rock = Aggron. Overrated and too slow to be of any use.
Steel = JIRACHI.
The foe's Jirachi used Iron Head!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
Your Pokemon flinched!
*punches his monitor*
Water = There are many Water-types I hate.
a) Did I mention Tentacruel? I think I did.
b) Ludicolo. It looks horrible.
c) Piplup because of its annoying voice in the anime. I don't like Oshawott either because it's fugly, but it's not nearly as bad.
d) Did I mention Palkia?
e) Politoed because of Drizzle. When will Drizzle get banned, Smogon?
f) Keldeo because of being able to abuse Drizzle so well and because it looks like a MLP character.

kosuke
August 27th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Fire - Heatmor because he's a fire-breathing bipedal anteater!
Water - Magikarp 'nuff said
Dragon - Altaria WHAT?! He's a dragon? O.o
Steel - Klink Family SRSLY?! Gears linked together become a Pokemon?
Poison - Swalot because he looks lame, and was not really useful in my Emerald.
Flying - Zubat because 'A wild ZUBAT appeared'
Tao Trio because they're the Pokemon with the lamest design that I've ever seen in my whole life!
Grass - Exegcute because they're friggin' eggs!
Rock - Probopass because mustache.
Ground - Landorus didn't i mention in the flying, already?
Ice - Delibird because Present..
Bug - Burmy & Wormadam because too gimmicky.
Dark - Vullaby because I hate the design.
Psychic - Unown because Hidden Power..
Ghost - Shuppet because I really don't like him since I first saw him.
Fighting - Troh & Sawk because their designs are lame.
Normal - Slakoth because Truant.
Electric - Thundurus see flying. XD

Arise
September 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM
I tried my best to narrow it down, but it was impossible for some of the types. I apologize in advance if I happen to insult a Pokemon someone likes. Remember that it's just my opinion and that I mean no disrespect towards anyone. >< Spoiler tag 'cause it's long.

Bug: Pinsir, Shelmet
Both are downright ugly and have creepy mouths.
Dark: Drapion, Stunky/Skuntank
Drapion looks like a scorpion that fused with a jack-in-the-box, and it's ugly. Real skunks are adorable, whereas Stunky and Skuntank are hideous.
Dragon: Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence, Druddigon
Bagon reminds me too much of Yoshi. Shelgon is just...I don't know, I just don't like it. Salamence's wings are stupid as h***. Druddigon is just really ugly.
Electric: Stunfisk
I literally said to myself "What the h*** is that?!" when I encountered it for the first time. It's facial animation scares me (as does Palpitoad's).
Fairy: Swirlix
That derpy face, and that tail that looks...disturbing.
Fighting: Combusken, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Throh, Sawk
I would have hated Combusken's design anyway, but ever since I read someone's opinion of what it looks like...cannot unsee. Hitmonchan, Throh, and Sawk look too human-like for my taste, and Throh and Sawk look like they should be part rock type. Hitmonlee's design is just too weird for me.
Fire: Chimchar, Combusken
Chimchar doesn't look right for a Pokemon, it looks more like a Sonic or Samba de Amigo character to me. Maybe it's the eyes. Also, it looks like it lit a fart on fire. See Fighting for Combusken.
Flying: Pelipper, Tropius
The shape of Pelipper's body, what is up with that? It looks like a flying axe. Tropius' "wings" are as stupid as Salamence's, not to mention the fact that bananas growing out of its neck just kind of grosses me out.
Ghost: Cofagrigus, Spiritomb
Both just seem like really lazy designs to me. And bad designs, at that.
Grass: Exeggcute/Exeggcutor, Tangela
Don't even get me started on Exeggcute and Exeggcutor. Someone really needs to explain to me how a bunch of rotting eggs turn into coconut heads on a walking palm tree. And even if they were unrelated, their designs are still terrible. Tangela's design is just stupid, especially the shoes. It reminds me of those old McDonald's mascots, the Fry Kids, which makes me hate it more (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, just google image search it). Plus, I've done most of my post-game training in SoulSilver at the base of Mt. Silver, and Tangela are everywhere.
Ground: Diglett/Dugtrio
Lamest designs after Grimer/Muk. How can NO ONE know what the rest of their bodies look like?! Don't they get released inside buildings, or ever have to get serious medical treatment from injuries? Just stupid.
Ice: Jynx
She and her clothes look way too human-like (and I don't care that she's the "Human Shape" Pokemon).
Normal: Happiny, Lickilicky, Patrat/Watchog, Smeargle
I hate Happiny's design, especially the bumps on her head. Lickilicky is just stupid. I was so disturbed when I saw the artwork for Patrat and Watchog for the first time - their eyes are disturbing, and Watchog just has a plain hideous design. Smeargle just bugs me.
Poison: Drapion, Garbodor, Stunky/Skuntank
See Dark for Drapion, Stunky, and Skuntank. Garbodor is self-explanatory.
Psychic: Exeggcute/Exeggcutor, Jynx, Mr. Mime
See Grass and Ice. (Mr. Mime is in the same boat as Jynx.)
Rock: Nosepass/Probobass
Some of the worst designs for a Pokemon, imo. Don't know what else to say.
Steel: Probopass
See above.
Water: Keldeo, Pelipper
Keldeo looks like an awful My Little Pony fan character. I particularly hate its nose. See Flying for Pelipper.

Woo, so nice to get that off my chest. XP