PDA

View Full Version : Banner Shop Thing

Pages : [1] 2

Demonic Angel
January 2nd, 2005, 03:41 AM
I'm bored and I feel like taking banner requests...
Here's an example of one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xCrimson_Skyx/thingt.png
That's not one of my best, I just made it in a few minutes. @.@
Also there's one in my sig.

Anyway, if you want a banner just say so using this form:

Size (in pixels) :
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) :
Kind of background (include color) :
Text (if any) :
Subtext (if any) :
Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) :

Rule-ish things

No pair up banners
People pair up, unpair to pair with someone else, pair up again...y'know, it's very annoying.

5 requests at a time. Do not request until I finish those 5 requests
Please don't request after all five request slots are filled. It's time consuming to make banners, so please consider me when you request.

Do not ask if it's done yet.
I don't really have this problem, but anyway... don't ask. If it's done, I'll post it.

Also, constructive critisism is quite welcome. ^^

Tsugaru
January 2nd, 2005, 04:49 AM
HI demotic angel

can you make me a banner with pokemon
i asked supi but she went off line {no offence supi }so could you make me one thankz
poli

Demonic Angel
January 2nd, 2005, 04:51 AM
HI demotic angel

can you make me a banner with pokemon
i asked supi but she went off line {no offence supi }so could you make me one thankz
poli

Okie, sure.
It should be done in around 30-40mins, since I'm kinda busy at the moment. >.<
Oh yeah, you want any text on it? o.o

Tsugaru
January 2nd, 2005, 04:56 AM
nahh dont worry about a text

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2005, 04:58 AM
Filling in the entry form would help her. *pokes my sig* This was also made by her.

Yay! You opened it, Yami!

Demonic Angel
January 2nd, 2005, 05:02 AM
Filling in the entry form would help her. *pokes my sig* This was also made by her.

Yay! You opened it, Yami!

XD Yup. ^^;

And yeah...filling the form would help, but I don't think he exactly cares about most of that stuff, and just wants something with Pokemon. @.@;
I've got something in mind, anywayz.

Tsugaru
January 2nd, 2005, 05:25 AM
cant wait to see wat it looks like

Demonic Angel
January 2nd, 2005, 05:39 AM
Okay, I'm done, darling.
I did my best, but it was kinda difficult to know what to do when the only info I had was "a banner with pokemon". =/
Hope you like it though, and if you don't, I can always remake it if you give me more specifications.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xCrimson_Skyx/adeceae8.png

Please give credit in your sig if you use it, and after 24 hours I won't be hosting it anymore, so you'll have to upload it yourself. x.x
I suggest using http://www.uploadimages.net/. ^^;

Spectrum
January 2nd, 2005, 05:45 AM
That looks pretty good! But yeah, like I said, use the form. It lets her get an idea of what you want.

Tsugaru
January 2nd, 2005, 05:46 AM
ahhhh its awsome thankz alot demotic angel i looooove it

Demonic Angel
January 2nd, 2005, 05:52 AM
You're welcome, Poli darling. ^^
Thanks Ty, and please use the form if you're going to request, people. (not all of it, just some so I get an idea of what you want)

Sawyer
January 2nd, 2005, 10:22 AM
wow, you do those a lot like me ^^, i just recommend going to a smaller size.

Vincent Valentine
January 2nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
Size (in pixels) : 450 x 150
Picture : I'll attach it
Kind of background : A dark blue or black. Something moody and depressing.
Text :Midnight Angel
Subtext: Alone once again

Sorry If I'm not too specific

Sankari
January 3rd, 2005, 07:58 PM
Wow, your banners are amazing. Best I've seen.
Can you make me one that's like yours but in a gray shading? Just use any picture with a girl that's like the one in my sig, sorta.
Pixels: Same as yours
Picture: Anything darkish
Backround/color: Gray and black swirly stuff
Text: Spoon (in Lucida Handwriting)
Additional Notes: I want the picture of good quality and not blury too much. If you need help with that, go to AnimeCubed (http://animecubed.com). They have the best pictures.

Sawyer
January 3rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
Wow, your banners are amazing. Best I've seen.
Can you make me one that's like yours but in a gray shading? Just use any picture with a girl that's like the one in my sig, sorta.
Pixels: Same as yours
Picture: Anything darkish
Backround/color: Gray and black swirly stuff
Text: Spoon (in Lucida Handwriting)
Additional Notes: I want the picture of good quality and not blury too much. If you need help with that, go to AnimeCubed (http://animecubed.com). They have the best pictures.even better than mine? :( i doubt they're better than mine, but almost ZD they're just like mine, that's what i like about them. i might request one later to see how good you are. ^^, just try to give it more... effects that catch they eye. with that green one, i'd think it'd be cool if you added something that looked like rain.

Sankari
January 3rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
even better than mine? :( i doubt they're better than mine, but almost ZD they're just like mine, that's what i like about them. i might request one later to see how good you are. ^^, just try to give it more... effects that catch they eye. with that green one, i'd think it'd be cool if you added something that looked like rain.Better than yours? You both are kind of tied, I'd say. I like the one in her sig, though. It's so kawaii!
~Phwee!

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 07:43 AM
i made one with the same bg effect... actually, more than three, only it was different color ZD
EDIT: yeah, that's the tribal flare/star effect ZD

Sankari
January 4th, 2005, 10:37 AM
I just assumed you were too busy, Shane :P
~Phwee~!

mvtm
January 5th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Hey i wish to get a banner , banner size i mean the normal thing.
Background i like all blue shades .
text: mvtm
Let your imagination fly i mean you can do it pink,green how you like it i just want a really good banner for my nick , something that i can use in everyboard, but vey pretty please.

Do it special put mvtm in any fonts you think its cool , if you want you can change the background color and all. Thanks

Aquacorde
January 5th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Can i get a banner?
Size (in pixels) : Eh... same as poli's
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : Can you get a Sycther hugging an Eevee?
Kind of background (include color) : light pink & baby blue w/ hot pink hearts
Text (if any) : jetsam_735 & TheSmartOne [font: calligrapher or comic sans]
Subtext (if any) : Paired for life!

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 01:58 AM
O.O
Darn, I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while. ._.
Whenever I wanted to get to PC, my internet usually disconnected its self. -_- (yes, a cable internet that actually disconnects...*stabs her ISP*)
Now I've surpassed my 200MB download limit, and my net's cut to half the speed of regular dial-up (24k). x__x
Anyway, I'll start working on these banners straight away. I truly am sorry for having sucky internet, and for being too lazy to come on PC when it wasn't sucky. >.<

Anyway, I'd better get started. Thanks for the comments! ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, here's another banner I made just today...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xCrimson_Skyx/9cb448e3.png

Spectrum
January 7th, 2005, 02:47 AM
It's okay, Yami-chan. ^^ I LOVE that new banner. It's the same pic as my avvy. xD

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Thanks Ty. ^^
I just finished Vincent Valentine's banner. Sorry it's a little off size, I forgot to change my default size settings. @.@;;;

If you want me to redo it then just tell me and I will.

Edit: Sorry Spon11, but I won't be able to complete your request since there's no pic of a girl in your sig at the moment...^^;;
Perhaps you could re-request?

Edit 2: TheSmartOne, I've google searched and found no pic that matches what you've said...I'm sorry, but I'm no artist, either, and therefore I cannot draw the pic. =/
Please request a different picture/pictures.
By the way, it is quite time consuming to have to find pictures before starting on a banner, unless you want sucky, low-quality pictures. Please, google search for an image before asking me to find them. I will find the pic if I need to, but I want only to give people the best quality stuffs, and what they want. =/

Also, if you're unsure of sizes in pixels and all, you can check out this pic for a bit of a reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Amberon/Fantasy/index.gif ^^
By default I usually make mine 400x120.

Spectrum
January 7th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Yet another masterpiece. Me like, me like a lot. @_@ Nice job, Yami-chan. ^^

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 03:56 AM
XD thankiez again Ty. ^^

Mvtm, I finished yours. ^^
Wasn't too sure if you wanted a pic added, so I just left it how it was.
Hope it's pretty enough for ya. ^~
As usual, I'll gladly redo it if it isn't good enough. ^^

Spectrum
January 7th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Once again, amazing. Maria will be impressed. ^^

mvtm
January 7th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Hey thanks i actually like it ^^ . Thanks a bunch DA , believe me really nice you make such splendid banners Tyler (Digital Phoenix) was right

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Hey thanks i actually like it ^^ . Thanks a bunch DA , believe me really nice you make such splendid banners Tyler (Digital Phoenix) was right

Hey, no prob.
Glad to hear that you like it. ^^

Sankari
January 7th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Alright, sorry about the pic incident. I got dared :D
Now, a re-request...
I would like the same this as before but with the attached picture. I want it the same size as your banner with the same kind of effects except with dark blue and grayish colors. Thanks in advance (again)

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Okiez, I just finished it. ^^
I really like how the background turned out for some reason. o.o; It wouldn't let me get it exactly how mine was though, so I did something a little different. I hope you like it. ^^

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM
whoa, Spoon... that's almost hentai ZD just with the open short shorts.

Shikon no Tama
January 7th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Can you please make me one? Your banners are lovely! I really like them! ^-^

Size (in pixels) : 300x150
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : Here (http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/bauruotakuclan/images/chii.gif)
Kind of background (include color) : Any nice one that would suit a gilry-gal with pink or baby blue mixed in with nice lighter shades
Text (if any) : Moonlight Dreans
Subtext (if any) : Wanderer of the Moon

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Okiez, I finished it.
I hope you like it. ^^

Sankari
January 7th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Whoa...it's incredible! I love it more than...more than...I don't know, I think it's amazing!

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Whoa...it's incredible! I love it more than...more than...I don't know, I think it's amazing!

Really? XD thanks, glad that ya like it. ^^

Shikon no Tama
January 7th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the banner! I'll put it in my siggy tomorrow! Right now I can't. It looks great! ^_^

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Size (in pixels) : Same as yours
Kind of background (include color) : Something like yours but with colors like the girls hair in the picture I've supplied.
Text (if any) : Angel Tabitha
Subtext (if any) : Spell Bound

Picture To Use
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/koga_LUVer/1101023474_icturesRen2.jpg

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 07:40 PM
wow, you're doing pretty well ^^, i wish you the best of luck, and i hope you get a banner shop as big as mine (might take a while tho, i got 17 pages now ^^,)

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Finished yours, Angel Tabitha. ^^

Hey, thanks AC! ^^
17 pages? Wowiez...o.o;

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:11 PM
yeah... of course, i've been doing banners for a loooong time.

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 08:13 PM
I love that banner!Thanks,Demonic Angel!

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:15 PM
DA, do you have a template or something for those? cause they all seem the same... o.O

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 08:16 PM
I love that banner!Thanks,Demonic Angel!

No prob! ^^

yeah... of course, i've been doing banners for a loooong time.

Ya, I noticed your banner request thread around here before I joined PC.
I've been making banners for a while, but this is my first request thread.
I used to just open Photoshop and start making random banners for the sake of it, but this is way more fun. ^^

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM
back when i started out, i made pics and effects just for the fun of it. i made pics of space from scratch, that kinda thing. then i started banners, and was really good at it ^^, people say that i didn't do my best in the one in my sig, but really, i made it that way on purpose. i wanted a simpler design on it. ^^, but i've made really complex ones before... if only you'd joined when i still had my Zero banner... that one was really good. even though i don't always do my best, i'm still called the "Banner God", and i've been called the best many times. but i must say, you fit into me and Composer and DarkPhoenix's catergory ^^,

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I've seen a lot of your banners around, they're really good. ^^

Template? o.o Nah, I just do the effects and stuff all over again. I've never used a template thing. o.O;;

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:25 PM
no, i mean... i make templates when a certain style is really popular... :\ personally, i think you should try something new ^^, maybe less... techy... have you ever tried doing a grunge? i think you'd be pretty good with it, cause you're pretty good at celestial effects. ^^, a real graphics master must be good at all kinds of styles, especially grunge, because it's very common and popular. ^^,

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I have tons of grunge brushes, but I've never really tried any grunge effects or to make anything grungy. o.o
*looks for grunge tutorial things on Good-Tutorials*
I'll try and make a grunge banner or something soon. ^^

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:34 PM
i use that site a lot, but i never use their grunge tutorials. they suck >_< i just figure it out on my own ^^, you could look at some of my grunge work. i'm going to make a tutorial soon anyway...

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Ack...yeah...their grunge tutorials suck. -_-
They're basically just "step 1. Download these brushes: www.blahblah.com/blah.abr | Step 2. make a new layer and use the brushes then set the blend mode to whatever you like." @.@

I think I'll go take a look at your grunge stuff.

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:52 PM
the really hard part to grunge is MAKING the brushes. if you're too lazy to do that, i suggest this site. http://veredgf.fredfarm.com/vbrush/thearchives2.html but make sure to credit them! to really show skill in grunge, you have to be both smart about where you brush and how, and have to be able to make good enough brushes so they look proffesional. if i could figure out a way to make downloadable brush sets, i'd have made a bunch for you guys already, but... sadly, i can't.

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I love the banner but I need something to go with my little sig theme.

Kind of background (include color) : Same but with dark red and black colors.

(Use Picture Below)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/koga_LUVer/Other%20Anime/1065491004_esDarkQuiz.jpg

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 08:59 PM
I love the banner but I need something to go with my little sig theme.

Kind of background (include color) : Same but with dark red and black colors.

(Use Picture Below)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/koga_LUVer/Other%20Anime/1065491004_esDarkQuiz.jpg

So exactly the same as the last one except different pic and color?

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah basically.I just need it to match my sig.

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 09:16 PM
i wonder how DA crops such pixelly images... o.O how DO you do it?

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Finished it, Angel Tabitha. Hope it's how you wanted. ^^

I just use the Magnetic Lasso tool, then get some of the blurry bits that are still on the image off with the eraser. o.o
And use the Blur tool on the image to make it look less pixely.

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Er.....I hate to be picky(even though I am)but can you make it a bit darker?please?

Mandi
January 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Do you guys know what website to go to to find good quality images like yours?

Lots o' love,
♥Mandi

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
January 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
that's beautiful...may i please have one...?

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM
>']that's beautiful...may i please have one...?
you hafta fill out the form to get one.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
January 7th, 2005, 09:31 PM
ah...a form....interesting

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 09:31 PM
umm... yeah, what Angel Tabitha said. there's not exactly a site... just post in any banner shop... :\

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:32 PM
>']ah...a form....interesting
Yeah this one.

Size (in pixels) :
Text (if any) :
Subtext (if any) :

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 09:32 PM
*sighs*
Angel Tabitha - I tried to make it darker, but Hue/Saturation thing won't let me make it any darker...@.@ Sorry I can't help more.

Mandi - You're kinda off topic, but you can get good images here (http://kawaiiscreen.free.fr/wp_studio_ego.htm).

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa] - Sure, just fill out the form on the first page, okiez? ^^

Edit: Ack, posted kinda late...*stabs her slow internet*

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Alright.I was just wondering if you could.*goes to put banner in sig*

Mandi
January 7th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Size (in pixels) : Same size as Demonic_Angel's and Angel Tabitha's.
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : Could you try to find an angelic character to put on it?
Kind of background (include color) : sky blue background, with faded white clouds and white swirls in it.
Text (if any) : Mandi
Subtext (if any) : Angel At Heart

Hope this is not too much for you! :)

Lots o' love,
♥Mandi

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 09:39 PM
here Angel Tabitha... hope this is dark enough for ya! http://img117.exs.cx/img117/7812/angeltabitha2d6ua.png

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
January 7th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Size (in pixels) :whatever A_T's size is =P
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) :the pic is my profile pic, not my avatar
Kind of background (include color) : dark blue
Text (if any) :<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
Subtext (if any) :broken wings
Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : because i cannot view this thread sometimes [can't explain] could u pm it to me...?

Mandi
January 7th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I am sorry about how you said that I could get good images there.. but i have as slow internet as yours, and I am also downloading other stuff. Could you please find something for me?

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 09:42 PM
awww... i feel sorry for DA doing that. the wings aren't fully there!

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:45 PM
here Angel Tabitha... hope this is dark enough for ya! http://img117.exs.cx/img117/7812/angeltabitha2d6ua.png
Thanks,Shane.It looks better(to me anyways).

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 09:48 PM
you're welcome. and it's Shanessa now! (dare made me be a lesbian girl, and change my name to my female equivalent)

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:49 PM
you're welcome. and it's Shanessa now! (dare made me be a lesbian girl, and change my name to my female equivalent)
Oh ok.Thanks,Shanessa.

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 09:50 PM
lol. that name just gives my mouth a tingly feeling hehe... anyways... who thinks i should make that tutorial?

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Mandi, I'm not too sure if I can make that kind of background. x.x
I'll give it a go, though, but you might have to wait a little since images will take ages to load for me. ._.;
I currently have a 24kbs connection, since I went over my download limit. >.<

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>, could you please attatch the picture? Sorry, but Norton Antivirus does stuff to every browser I use except Firefox, and I'm using Opera right now. Norton makes avatars, profile pictures, smilies and various other images not show up. x.x
And please be a bit more specific with the background. ^^;

Edit: I think you should make that tutorial, AC. o.o

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 09:54 PM
kk. should i do the grunge one or the abstract one?

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Here's the pic that's his profile pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/koga_LUVer/Other%20Anime/darkwinged.jpg

He left so he can't be more specific about the background now.

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Okay, thanks Angel Tabitha. ^^

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 09:58 PM
no problemo.If ya want I can also find you an angel pic to use for that other banner that was requested.

EDIT:I'm talking to hazardous_enigma on MSN.he says the background he wants sshould be a blend of black, blue, and silver.

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 10:03 PM
no problemo.If ya want I can also find you an angel pic to use for that other banner that was requested.

EDIT:I'm talking to hazardous_enigma on MSN.he says the background he wants sshould be a blend of black, blue, and silver.
Really? I'd be extremely grateful if you did. ^^

Thanks again. ^^

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
No problem.

Ok there's this pic and if not I can find another.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/koga_LUVer/Other%20Anime/f13a3bff2347ac8816854506dd7ef6756780657.jpg

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 10:08 PM
whoa, that's a very beautiful pic ^^, and yes, i like beauty now that i'm a non goth girl ^^,

Mandi
January 7th, 2005, 10:09 PM
That angel picture is lovely, Angel Tabitha. :)

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Yeah it is.I've had it for awhile.

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Wow, that pic is beautiful. o.o

I've got a problem with HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa's pic, though...
I can't blend it into the background without ruining the whole thing...the way it's cut won't let me blend it well. =\
Has he got any other bigger pics of the person in his profile pic?

Angel Tabitha
January 7th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Wow, that pic is beautiful. o.o

I've got a problem with HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa's pic, though...
I can't blend it into the background without ruining the whole thing...the way it's cut won't let me blend it well. =\
Has he got any other bigger pics of the person in his profile pic?
He says to use his avatar.

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Okay, I done yours, Mandi.
I hope it's okay, I know the background sucks but I've never attempted that kind of background before. =/

Hazardous Enigma, I won't be able to complete your request until I get a good picture, sorry. x.x

Sawyer
January 8th, 2005, 08:46 AM
that's the best i've ever seen you do :D it looks almost like water, but sort of fairyish also, and it matches the pic very well. looks very clean ^^,

Flygon_Zero
January 8th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Thanks Ty. ^^
I just finished Vincent Valentine's banner. Sorry it's a little off size, I forgot to change my default size settings. @.@;;;

If you want me to redo it then just tell me and I will.

Edit: Sorry Spon11, but I won't be able to complete your request since there's no pic of a girl in your sig at the moment...^^;;
Perhaps you could re-request?

Edit 2: TheSmartOne, I've google searched and found no pic that matches what you've said...I'm sorry, but I'm no artist, either, and therefore I cannot draw the pic. =/
Please request a different picture/pictures.
By the way, it is quite time consuming to have to find pictures before starting on a banner, unless you want sucky, low-quality pictures. Please, google search for an image before asking me to find them. I will find the pic if I need to, but I want only to give people the best quality stuffs, and what they want. =/

Also, if you're unsure of sizes in pixels and all, you can check out this pic for a bit of a reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Amberon/Fantasy/index.gif ^^
By default I usually make mine 400x120.Cool ness!
Thank you for it!

Angel Tabitha
January 8th, 2005, 10:34 AM
That banner you did for Mandi looks great,Demonic Angel.Like,ACM said it looks good with the picture.

Kelsey
January 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Wow, your banners are really neat, Demonic Angel! May I please have one? =3 Here's the information:

Size (in pixels) : 400x120 pixels
Picture : http://www.otakushi.com/im/screenshot/171.jpg (If you could resize it to fit, that would be awsome. ^^)
Kind of background (include color) : May I please have a background like the one in your banner in your siggy? I'd like the color to be a mix of light blues and white please. ^_^ You know, to match the piccy. ^o^
Text (if any) : They say there's no such place...as paradise.
Subtext (if any) : Kelsey (Can you fit it in the bottom right corner please?)

OK, that just about does it! Take all the time you need, DA! Thanks a bunch! ^_^

~Kelsey

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 04:24 PM
No problem, Flygon.
Thanks for the comments, guys. ^^

Sure Kelsey, I'll start it now. ^^

Suz
January 8th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Size (in pixels) : 500x125
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mischieflab/Images/SuperKitty2.jpg
Kind of background (include color) : I dono, you deside
Text (if any) : Super Kitty
Subtext (if any) : ph33r h3r pow3r!!

thank you! ^^

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Okay Kelsey, I finished yours. Hope you like it. ^^
Suz - Okay, I'll start it now.

Suz
January 8th, 2005, 05:12 PM
wow that's a really awsome banner!
*looks at it in awe*

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Thanks Suz. ^^
I finished yours, hope ya like it. ^^

Suz
January 8th, 2005, 06:17 PM
*gives thumbs up but relalizes she dosn't have as many thumbs as she would like*
it's awsome!
ph33r m3!! >3

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 06:28 PM
XD thanks, I'm glad ya like it. ^^

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Size (in pixels) :same as yours
Picture:Anything that has a guy and a girl
Kind of background:Anything blue
Text:Alana and Randall
Subtext:none
Additional notes:none

Thanx

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Size (in pixels) :same as yours
Picture:Anything that has a guy and a girl
Kind of background:Anything blue
Text:Alana and Randall
Subtext:none
Additional notes:none

Thanx

Okay, I'll do it...if you get the pics for me. It's hard enough for me to get pics with a slow net, but you've been really unspecific. =/
I know you said 'anything', but I can't just search for anything, you need to be more specific or supply the pics. x.x
Please get the pics and I'll start straight away. ^^;

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Alright I got the pic
http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/ff/pics/archive-ff0.jpg

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Alright I got the pic
http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/ff/pics/archive-ff0.jpg

Erm...that pic is way too blurry....got anything else?

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Let me check! It might take a min.

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Okay, I'll wait a bit for it. You've got plenty of time.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I got one I hope this works
http://images.picsearch.com/is?387235342992
If that don't work try this one
http://images.picsearch.com/is?195750738969

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Err...I guess I'll find one myself...they're too small. @.@;

Angel Tabitha, here's your banner you requested. ^^

Angel Tabitha
January 8th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks again for the banner,Demonic Angel.

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 10:57 PM
No problem, Angel Tabitha. ^^

Randall, I got a pic of a guy and a girl. o.O
It's Inuyasha and Kagome from the Inuyasha anime, I hope it's okay. @.@

http://www.inu-yasha.themoon.co.uk/g/ik/ik008.jpg

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Thats fantastic!!! thankyou so much!

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 11:17 PM
No problem. ^^
I finished it, hope it's okay.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:26 PM
It's great but it said it cant be displayed cause it contain errors.What shouldI do?

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 11:33 PM
It should display correctly. O.o
It's probably your internet browser, then...
Try using a different browser. o.O

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:34 PM
What do you mean? I don't understand!

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Er...forget it, I'll just upload it to Photobucket and post it here with the img tags and it'll probably work then. -_-

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:37 PM
You can do that? Will it come up on my sig? you edited. OK

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 11:42 PM
No. @.@
Here it is : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xCrimson_Skyx/randall1.png

Put this in your sig : [img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xCrimson_Skyx/randall1.png[/img*]

But DO NOT include the * things.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Thank you very much I appreciate this. I'll talk to you later!

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM
No problem...glad to have helped.

Kelsey
January 9th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Okay Kelsey, I finished yours. Hope you like it. ^^
Suz - Okay, I'll start it now.

*dies* Holy cow! DA, that ish so awsome!! ^_____^ I'll go put it in my siggy right now. Thank you so much! <3 *huggles*

~Kelsey

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 11:25 AM
wow, DA, you're getting better. ^^, the last one you made has a very nice celestial effect to it ^^,

Demonic Angel
January 9th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks AC. ^^
I had a go at grunge and made some grunge brushes, like you suggested...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xCrimson_Skyx/aa581664.png
I know it shouldn't exactly be posted here but meh, think of it as another example. XD
Dunno if I'm gonna change my sig banner to that, I'm not too sure which is better. o.O;

Oh ya...

Starting tomorrow I'll be on holiday until 18th January and I don't have a laptop with the net or anything so I won't be able to fill any requests for that time...you are welcome to request while I'm gone, you'll just get it done when I get back.

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 07:59 PM
could be better.. just cause the brushe is a little too crossy. try finding pics of famous documents, like paintings, and cutting little bits out of them, then defining them as brushes ^^,

Demonic Angel
January 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Okay, thanks for the advice. ^^
I read a about something like that ages ago, but I forgot about it. XD

Angel Tabitha
January 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks AC. ^^
I had a go at grunge and made some grunge brushes, like you suggested...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xCrimson_Skyx/aa581664.png
I know it shouldn't exactly be posted here but meh, think of it as another example. XD
Dunno if I'm gonna change my sig banner to that, I'm not too sure which is better. o.O;

Oh ya...

Starting tomorrow I'll be on holiday until 18th January and I don't have a laptop with the net or anything so I won't be able to fill any requests for that time...you are welcome to request while I'm gone, you'll just get it done when I get back.
Wow that looks really good,Demonic Angel.

Blaze
January 10th, 2005, 02:07 PM
hope im not to late.... I usually miss out on the good banners xD

I know it says u will be gone till January 18th but whenever you can make mine would be great =D

Size (in pixels) : whatever you thinks looks good ^__^
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : whatever xD
Kind of background (include color) : red >D
Text (if any) : Blaze
Subtext (if any) : Dreaming Away

bgt
January 10th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Size (in pixels) : w/e you think
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : random... anything your currently in the mood for...
Kind of background (include color) : light blue - exactly like your example :P
Text (if any) : bgtfamily

**away until jan 18th, just noticed, xD, no big deal, i admire your work**

I got to your thread thru tabitha, nice work, tabitha's banner is kawaii! i also luv the example. Nice work!

Angel Tabitha
January 11th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Well when you get back you can do my banner whenever.It ain't urgent or anything.

Size (in pixels) : Same as my others.
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : It's attached to the post.
Kind of background (include color) : I dunno...something that goes with the pic.
Text (if any) : Goddess of the Moon
Subtext (if any) : Starlight Dreams

Geometric-sama
January 12th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Size (in pixels) : It's up to you. Whatever looks nice ^^
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : http://tinypic.com/17s9bc (It's old-school Good Charlotte!)
Kind of background (include color) : Any kind you like. A silvery one would be nice - maybe blue-silver?
Text (if any) : Jedi_Amara (note the underscore! XD My name.)
Subtext (if any) : #1 Joel Madden Fan and #1 Good Charlotte Fan (like my current one)
Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : Uh, that's it, I guess, except for thanks. ^^

~Black Moonlight~
January 12th, 2005, 02:37 PM
um.... I have a question Demonic angel: may I ask where you get the cool backgrounds? because I was going to make my own but I don't know where to get the backgrounds so can you tell me?

Sawyer
January 12th, 2005, 02:39 PM
she makes them on her own. that's what all the real gfx makers do, at least.

Kylie-chan
January 13th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Yes. My dear friend Yami is very talented. ^^ I'm aware you're on holiday [Blade told me before I saw your signature anyway] but could you please make me a banner? ^^

Size (in pixels) : 350 or so. XD
Text (if any) : Dark_Pikachu
Subtext (if any) : the irony of misery is that i'm smiling [note: as spelt XD]
Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : Um, can it be pink-themed? XD thanks. lol sorry for the badly-sized image, I took it and deleted the writing. XD

that ok? Thanks. ^^

Attached image... ^^

sableye
January 13th, 2005, 03:09 AM
DA could possibly request a banner made with this image?
http://tomoeda.org/junkcg/chobits.JPG
im sorry its a bit big but could you please do your best with it
i don't care about the size and i don't want any text on it thanks

Sawyer
January 13th, 2005, 07:39 AM
wow DA, you're getting pretty popular... :) i only have one suggestion, and that's to try using a different font, and covering up more space. that, or making a more interesting bg. :\

[Technya]
January 13th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Size (in pixels) : Same as the others
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : It's at the bottom.
Kind of background (include color) : The colors black, red and silver kinda swirling.
Text (if any) : Flriting with suicide
Subtext (if any) : Death is such an exquisite sensation
Additional notes (stuff not already covered above) : At the bottom of the pic the words "dark angelic" appear see if you can get that not to show.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/gothraven/DarkAngelicII.jpg

Knuckles
January 13th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Size: 400x100
Picture: Look at the Attachments
Kind of background : Dark setting,in the forest.
Text: Kunx
Subtext : Your Personal ManKiller
Additional notes : Try to blend in the background,that's if you know how.

His Infernal Majesty
January 14th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Whenver you get back I'll take it. It's not like i need it to survive...

Size: 400x120
Picture:It's at the botttom....
Kind of background:Red and silver. Kind of like vines
Text:Fallen_Angel
Subtext:Lost in Shadow
Additional notes: In the image of Sephiroth could you please not let the blue show?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/Houndoomgurl/sepp.jpg

*Chikorita*
January 14th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Size: 500 x 135
Picture: At the bottom
Kind of background: like yours, with all those little squares, hopefully you know what I mean. xD
Text: *Chikorita*
Subtext:
Additional notes: Could you put the pic on the right, and my name on the left? Also, could you make the backround color a blue/Light blue sort of a color?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/stephend123/Reallyhappy.jpg

Thankx in advance!! ^____________^

Sylver
January 15th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Size: 380x135
Kind of background:
I dunno...something that goes with the pic.
Text: Dark Riku
Subtext: "Let the darkness show me the way..."
Additional notes:
Could you put the pic on the right, and my name on the left?
Thnx ^_^
Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/-Latios-/6cbb9eea.jpg

Tsukasa
January 15th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Size: at the bottom
Kind of background: already there

Text:You have to live your life both ways

Demonic Angel
January 17th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Finally back from holiday. ^^
And quite a few requests to do. O.o

she makes them on her own. that's what all the real gfx makers do, at least.

Of course I make my own backgrounds. It's uncreative and just plain stupid to download a background and stick a picture and text on it. x.x

um.... I have a question Demonic angel: may I ask where you get the cool backgrounds? because I was going to make my own but I don't know where to get the backgrounds so can you tell me?

Like I said above, I make my own. It's not too hard once you get the hang of the program you're using.

Size: at the bottom
Kind of background: already there

Text:You have to live your life both ways

Huh? o.O

Anyway, I'd better start on these requests. ^^;

Angel Tabitha
January 17th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Psst!I think for Light's request he wants you to use the pic in his sig or sumthin like that.

Stevo-kun
January 17th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Hey could you do me one please

I would like this pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Pokemon_Veteran/Beyblade%20G%20Revolution/GRevo21.jpg

If possible could you just get the guy with the blue hair out of it I dont want the red bit.

Ok

Size: 400x100
Text: Stevo In fancy writing
Subtext: Down but not out. in fancy writing but readable.
Background: Something that suits the picture, you choose ^^
other notes: If possible could you put the pic on the right and the text on the left.

PLus if possible could you do me an avatar with that guy in 130x130 and Stevo written in fancy writing in the bottom left.

Tell me if there is anything wrong ^^

Thanks so much in advance.

Pokemon_Veteran

Demonic Angel
January 17th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Psst!I think for Light's request he wants you to use the pic in his sig or sumthin like that.

Oh, okay. I thought he meant that but I wasn't too sure. Thanks. ^^

I've done Master Blaze's request and I did Stevo's avatar request.
I think I stuffed up Blaze's though, for some reason. x.x
I'll redo it if you want, Blaze. ^^;

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 08:54 PM
the size ofthe pic.
Randall & Anacortes
~The Couple Blessed By God~
http://www.pegsplace.us/gba.html
please don't cover the American flag.
Thanks Demonic

Anacortes
January 17th, 2005, 08:56 PM
its the first picture you see..not the background...
Randall: next time just attach it..

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Okay, I finished a few more banners. ^^
Randall, you're gonna have to wait a while since I need to finish these other requests first.

Spectrum
January 18th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Wow... Yami-chan, those are pretty good! :P

Kylie-chan
January 18th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Yeh like I said on msn Yami... you rock! XD Thank you soooooooooo much! XD

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Wow... Yami-chan, those are pretty good!
Thanks Ty. ^^ *hugs* XD

Yeh like I said on msn Yami... you rock! XD Thank you soooooooooo much! XD
XD ya welcome. ^^

I finished some more...the rest will probably get done tomorrow, since I'm kinda tired right now, unless I suddenly get a burst of energy or somethin'...

I just needa make a list of who's left, so I don't have to keep scrolling all over the place and stuff. XD

Fallen_Angel
*Chikorita*
-Latios-
Light
Randall

Just tell me if I missed anyone. ^^;

Stevo-kun
January 18th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks alot they are awesome ^^. *gives rep*. You deserve it.

Pokemon_Veteran

[Technya]
January 18th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Wow that's amazing DA, thanks a lot.

Hydrio
January 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
DA if you can redo it be nice ^^

i found the pics i want for it O____O

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Okay, but do you still want the same other stuff?

Legendary_Pokegirl
January 18th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Ohhhh....I <3 your banners DA. ^_______^ I think I will request one.

Size: The same as yours if possible. x3 Its alright if its a little bigger.
Picture: Clicky here (http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=44455)
Kind of background: I honestly dont care. x3 Anything that matches the picture. I trust whatever you make I will like. ^_~
Text: Karli
Subtext: The Puppy of PC
Additional Notes: Try your best to fit the puppy and the girl into the banner. ^o^

Its okay if it takes a while to do the banner. ^______^ I understand that you have quite a few requests to finish first. x3

~Karli

Hydrio
January 18th, 2005, 04:18 PM
actually I want you to go wild and decide everything for me ^_______^

Do whatever you think makes it best xD

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Done some more. ^^
Light, I won't be able to do your request 'cause I don't get what you want. O.o
You can re-request if you want.
Karli, I'll have yours done soon...my net's decided to be eviler than normal and it won't fully load the pic. *restarts comp* x_x;

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
could i have one!!!!! please and thank you :dead:

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 06:03 PM
could i have one!!!!! please and thank you :dead:

Sure, I just need you to fill out the form. ^^;

Size (in pixels) :
Text (if any) :
Subtext (if any) :

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 06:09 PM
could i have a green car banner just a toy car its gunna look so cute cha cha cha!!!!! :bandit: :P :D :( :nervous: :rambo: :confused: :confused:

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 06:10 PM
oopps im in the same one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 06:13 PM
pixels 100 just put them all and make it glitery :badsmile: :badsmile: sorry please and thank you

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 06:28 PM
x_x
Don't double (triple) post. Please use the http://pokecommunity.com/images/buttons/edit.gif button.
I told you to fill out the form...I can't do anything unless you do. ._.;

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 06:31 PM
i said 100 pixels and i whant it to have sparkels for the last time dummy sorry just do it pelase and thank you

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I'm not the dummy here...
I said to fill out the form.
If you want something, fill it out. I can't make anything from someone just saying "i want it 100 pixels and sparkels". -_-
I've seen you post in nearly all of the banner request threads on the first page of the graphics forum...every single banner/avatar request thread that I know of has a form to fill out.
If you can't fill out the form, don't bother requesting.

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 06:47 PM
dont come here shes mean just like to me she hasent gave me my banner go to the othere ones

Kylie-chan
January 18th, 2005, 06:50 PM
In fact, Miss Tiger44, *reports* That could be considered as flaming and is thereby spammy as well and breaking rules.

Honestly, be specific.

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 06:53 PM
I tried to help you out...but you continued annoying me via PM, so naturally I retaliated. For the record, I hate being annoyed. I'm a nice person when people are nice to me, but like heck I'm gonna be nice to someone who annoys me. Generally I try to be as kind as I can, I let people request while I was on holiday requardless of the workload I'd have when I came back, purely out of kindness.
So yeah...tiger44, you asked for it. I was hardly that mean anyway. XD

Oh, and thanks Kylie. ^^

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 06:54 PM
im not sppaming im giveing her 4 min and my banner better be done im not saying please and thanks you your mean

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 06:55 PM
oo look wwhat you said hows a little brat sohrt and pout your anoying my av better be ready nowwwwwwwwwww

Kylie-chan
January 18th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Yes you are spamming! Don't you dare flame or double post! *reports 3rd time*

And you're very welcome, Yami.

Looks like Tiger44 gets a spot in my signature along with Jess. <sarcasm> The greatest of honours. </sarcasm>

Angel Tabitha
January 18th, 2005, 07:00 PM
*finds banner DA made*The banenr looks great,Demonic!Thanks alot for doing it.

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:01 PM
ROFLMAO...Like I'm ever gonna complete a request for you! XD
Double posting is close enough to spamming, and double posting, spamming and flaming are against the rules. ^_____^
No request for you, I've a request to finish for a much nicer person. ^___^

Edit: You're welcome, Angel. ^^

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
:surprised :( :( :( :( :( :( :( i hate you

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:04 PM
I don't care if people like you hate me, since I wouldn't want annoying people to like me anyway. ^_^

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 07:04 PM
both of you are on the naghty list your not giting eney avs for chistmas from me loosers :P :P :P

Angel Tabitha
January 18th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Would you stop bloody spamming in DA's thread and stop flaming her?!

And once again,DA,thanks for the banner.

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:08 PM
There's no such word as 'naghty', can you spell (just like you asked me if I could read in that PM ^___^)?
I don't need any avs from you since I'm probably a better graphics maker/designer than you'll ever be, and I don't mean to brag, either. ^_^
tiger44 says we're naghty, Kylie!!! Don't ya feel so happy? ^___^

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 07:13 PM
im a better one :P :P na na na na

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Why don't you make your own av then? :P:P:P:P:P:P

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 07:16 PM
ooo im rporting you haaa ha hope you loke being grounded for 100000 years

Angel Tabitha
January 18th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Ok.I'm crazy about your banners,DA.You just make them so well.I have to request another one. XD

Size (in pixels) : Same as all the others I requested.
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) : The picture is attached to the post.
Kind of background (include color) : Um...dark red and black are the colros I want.As long s it has those colors I don't care about the rest of the background.
Text (if any) : Dark Light Angel
Subtext (if any) :

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Grounded? LOL
I think you mean banned, and if you do, you're having more of a chance of being banned than me.
You've already been reported tons of times. ^^

Edit: Okay Angel, I'll get started as soon all this stuff has calmed down a little. ^^

Sawyer
January 18th, 2005, 07:19 PM
uhhh... yeah, AZ's deleting his posts now, and if he does it again, he's banned for 15 days. ^^,

parallelzero
January 18th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Someone needs a life it seems, XD
Nobody is answering the reports? I'll get an admin then.

Edit: Nevermind. These darn portable PCs are too slow, XD

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Yay! o.O
Thanks for deleting her posts, AZ. ^^

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 07:28 PM
im reporting agian haaa :P :P :P

Sawyer
ehh... i'm thinking 'she's' a... guy XD oO

tiger44
can you read female dah ok get away brats

Sawyer
January 18th, 2005, 07:30 PM
hmm... well, i think Casey got that one. (and the reason i think that is because spammers and flamers are usually boys who have no girlfriend or life)

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:31 PM
ehh... i'm thinking 'she's' a... guy XD oO

Yeah, I kept thinking that for ages. XD

can you read female dah ok get away brats
Get away? Excuse me, but this is my banner request thread. XD

hmm... well, i think Casey got that one. (and the reason i think that is because spammers and flamers are usually boys who have no girlfriend or life)

Or both. XD

tiger44
January 18th, 2005, 07:33 PM
your a boy then haaaaaaa :P :P :P

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:34 PM
haaaaaaaa dat maks no sense haha

I mean...get a life. Calling me a boy is not an insult, 'cause if it were it'd mean there was actually something wrong with all males. O.o

Sawyer
January 18th, 2005, 07:35 PM
uhh... well, this is getting kinda pointless. sry about this guy, DA, he's been doing the same thing to my Co. :\

Arcanine
January 18th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Tiger44 cut all the rule breaking. If you want a banner made for you then I think you shouldn't go around being rude, flaming, bashing and so on. Not stop with all the rule breaking or you'll be banned.

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 07:40 PM
uhh... well, this is getting kinda pointless. sry about this guy, DA, he's been doing the same thing to my Co. :\

Yeah, I noticed. x_x Not to mention other banner request threads. :\ I hope he'll quit with the flaming/spamming thing now, though.

Tiger44 cut all the rule breaking. If you want a banner made for you then I think you shouldn't go around being rude, flaming, bashing and so on. Not stop with all the rule breaking or you'll be banned.

Thanks Arcanine. ^^;

Geometric-sama
January 18th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Wow, thanks, DA! *huggles the banner* What a sweet GC banner.... *drools*

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Wow, thanks, DA! *huggles the banner* What a sweet GC banner.... *drools*

XD ya welcome. ^^
I really liked making that banner since I like GC so much. XD

togipi
January 18th, 2005, 10:40 PM
hey hows it going is my rose banner done yet :D

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 10:45 PM

tiger44, no it's not done yet. I have other requests to finish first. <<;

Spectrum
January 18th, 2005, 10:51 PM
yes u r a lifless witl kide rnt u n00b? staffis gonna ground j00 now :P:P:P:P:P

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 12:50 AM
LOL omfg ty j00 rox XD

Anywayz, I finished Karli and Tabby's requests. ^^

Spectrum
January 19th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Those are really good, yet again Yami. ^^ Only complaint I have is that it's kinda hard to read Tabby's banner...

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Those are really good, yet again Yami. ^^ Only complaint I have is that it's kinda hard to read Tabby's banner...

Meh, I couldn't think of any other font to use. x.x
I'll change it for her if she wants, since I always keep the .psd file of all banners I make. ^^

Kylie-chan
January 19th, 2005, 02:42 AM
There's no such word as 'naghty', can you spell (just like you asked me if I could read in that PM ^___^)?
I don't need any avs from you since I'm probably a better graphics maker/designer than you'll ever be, and I don't mean to brag, either. ^_^
tiger44 says we're naghty, Kylie!!! Don't ya feel so happy? ^___^
Yeah! Naghtiness is the ultimatum of happiness! XD @.@ ^__^
Yes Yami. Ty, you, and I PWN! XD

Sylver
January 19th, 2005, 05:04 AM
wow! thnx a lot Demonic Angel!

Spectrum
January 19th, 2005, 05:08 AM
She did a really good job, didn't she? ^_^ I still can't get over the banner she made me.

Legendary_Pokegirl
January 19th, 2005, 05:14 AM
OMG! Thank you so much for my banner, Yami! ^_______^ I love it. <3 *shall edit sig as soon as she gets home from school* x3

And I'm sorry about what that tiger44 person did to your thread. >.O

~Karli

Spectrum
January 19th, 2005, 05:25 AM
You're at school? o.< It's a bit early, don't you think?

And yeah, tiger44 is annoying... ._.;

Sylver
January 19th, 2005, 08:54 AM
demonic angel, can you make an avatar for the banner or give me the font that you used? thnx

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Am I allowed to request a banner again....? oO
Anyways....Yeah.
Oo
Here's the info:

Size (in pixels) : 370 x 100
Picture: Below
Kind of background (include color) : Something that would blend nicely with the pics and text
Text (if any) : you wouldn't like me
Subtext : When I'm angry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Flygon-Master798/kurama8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Flygon-Master798/kurama3.jpg

If you need more info , just tell me! ^^

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Ya welcome Karli and Latios. ^^
Sure, I'll make an av for ya Latios.
Flygon_zero, anyone is welcome to request more than once, as long as that person isn't annoying or anything. ;)
I'll get started on your banner right away. ^^

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Aw darn...
I've been told to be both annoying and anything....xD
I just know it will turn out great though! :P

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 03:42 PM
XD I dun think you're annoying *looks at the only annoying person to have posted in the thread* now that's annoying! o.o
As for anything...I have no idea. XD

Anywayz, I finished. Hope it's okay...^^

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 03:58 PM
It's great!
Thanks.
Whenever you aren't busy, I'll leave another request to keep you on your toes! xD

Thanks again for the kawaii banner! :P

Effy
January 19th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Hi!=3 Could I have a banner as well? The one's you make are so beautiful!^^
Size:Same size as the banner in your sig^^;
Picture:The same picture of the girl in you're sig right now^^;;
Kind of background:Same as the one in you're sig^^;;;
Text:Effy
Subtext:If life is but a dream, then dreaming is my life~Youkai Yume(if this is too long then I don't want any other words)
Additional notes:I'd like this picture*points down*on the opposite side of the purple-haired girl if that's alright^^;
http://img132.exs.cx/img132/3569/espeon.gif
*points to all the ^^;'s*Am I weird or what?XD I hope you can find the time to make it!

Angel Tabitha
January 19th, 2005, 05:09 PM
*sees 'dark light angel' banner*It looks great,DA!....at least I think it does...it's too dark on this comp to tell....but I'm sure it's great!

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 05:39 PM
I am so not unrequesting another banner! xD

Size (in pixels) : 370 x 100
Picture: Below-if not all three, then just the first two! xD
Kind of background (include color) : Something that would blend nicely with the pics and text
Text (if any) : Youko Kurama
Subtext : Death at its best

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Flygon-Master798/kurama14.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Flygon-Master798/kurama55.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Flygon-Master798/kurama19.jpg

.::t w i l i g h t::.
January 19th, 2005, 05:39 PM
OMG *dies to have one* Pleeease..? ^.^

Size : 100 high, 350 long
Picture(s) : attatched, though could you use my avatar in in somewhere?
Kind of background : Blue and purple swirls, with stars and sparkles (How girly ^ ^, you can kind of base it on the starry bg attatched)
Text : My name (Twilight), but not as it appears on here. just Twilight.
Subtext : Angel Umbreon of the night..
Additional notes : none

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 05:46 PM
I hope it looks great, Tabby. XD
Finished yours, Effy. ^^ I hope ya like it.

Editness: Okay, I'll start on your non-re-requested banner now, Flygon. XD

Edit 2: (You people post too fast XD) Okiez Twilight, right after I finish Flygon's. ^^

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 05:53 PM
We overwork you DA...

I should do something to repay you...
How about I advertise you and your thread?

Carlito-san
January 19th, 2005, 05:55 PM
This may be hard,but could you get the guy in my avy in a box and reads"redemption" on the corner?Bueish white glassy effect please.

January 19th, 2005, 05:56 PM
How about we link to this thread under the banners? SInce a lot of people are coming here, a lot of people will be advertising...

Effy
January 19th, 2005, 05:57 PM
OMG............Thank you SOOOOO much!^__________________________^

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 05:58 PM
This may be hard,but could you get the guy in my avy in a box and reads"redemption" on the corner?Bueish white glassy effect please.
I think it would work best if you had like a link to the picture or something. IMO anyways.
As to the link thing, I can definetly do that! xD

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 06:03 PM
How about we link to this thread under the banners? SInce a lot of people are coming here, a lot of people will be advertising...

Hmm...ya, that'd be nice. ^^
Thanks for doing that, Flygon. ^^

And Billybob...I kinda need the full pic of your av, sorry. But if you can supply it I'll have it done soon. ^^

January 19th, 2005, 06:04 PM
But maybe advertising would make it worse? It would add to her workload...

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 06:08 PM
It might work out bad, it might work out good.
Who's to say right now? xD

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 06:10 PM
But maybe advertising would make it worse? It would add to her workload...

It doesn't bother me, it's fun to make banners, even if there's a million waiting to be made. XD

January 19th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Okay, that's good... ^_^ I'll link it then.

January 19th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Eep! I forgot to attatch the images! o.X;; Silly me...eheheh...here they are!
Edit: Sorry the bg on the Umbreon face looks weird, it's really supposed to be transparent. Maybe It's just my computer.

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Okay, Twilight. ^^ I have to go to the store for a few minutes to buy some milk though, so it'll be done when I get back.
Oh ya, I finished Flygon's. ^^

Sawyer
January 19th, 2005, 06:29 PM
hmm.. DA, just to let you know, i'm closing down my shop... but wait and don't just stampede over here! i'm going to make a new one, better than the last. ^^,

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Oh that is awesome!

Thanks a bunch DA!
Now I have something to show Kylie and make her jealouz! xD
Thanks again!
*goes to edit siggy*
Okay, Twilight. ^^ I have to go to the store for a few minutes to buy some milk though, so it'll be done when I get back.
Oh ya, I finished Flygon's. ^^

togipi
January 19th, 2005, 07:00 PM
is my banner done yet d
ont say you now what ok thanks :knockedou

LOVE TOGIPI

January 19th, 2005, 07:04 PM
ont say you now what ok thanks :knockedou

LOVE TOGIPI
I don't understand what you're saying...

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 07:06 PM
hmm.. DA, just to let you know, i'm closing down my shop... but wait and don't just stampede over here! i'm going to make a new one, better than the last. ^^,

Cool! Your old one was getting kinda clustered and stuff. o.O

togipi - You know what?...o.O and no, it's not done. Don't ask, 'cause if it was done I would have posted it.

togipi
January 19th, 2005, 07:19 PM
could you hurrty up i dont have that much longer :cool:

Usagii
January 19th, 2005, 07:20 PM
I would like a banner ^o^

Size (in pixels)~ Same as your's
Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one)~ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/yukari90/kawaiiMay.png
Kind of background (include color)~ Whatever looks good
Text (if any)~ Yukari-chan
Subtext (if any)~ Forever and Ever
Additional notes (stuff not already covered above)~

Thanks in Advance ^______^

January 19th, 2005, 07:23 PM
could you hurrty up i dont have that much longer :cool:
That's rude..... It's not easy having a huge pile of work to go through. Be patient. She'll be done eventually. And you have plenty of time, you can always check back later you know -_-;

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Don't rush her.
If anything, that's more of a reason for her to delay making your banner. It's rude.

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 07:27 PM
That's rude..... It's not easy having a huge pile of work to go through. Be patient. She'll be done eventually.

Actually, she won't be getting a banner at all. If you look back a page or so, you'll see a guest (who was a member who's now deleted) called 'tiger44'. Togipi is her on a new account, and she keeps harassing me via PM so I'm not making her one at all.
It's a long story about how I was even going to anyway.

Edit: Shuichi Shindou, I'll get started right after I finish Twilight's. ^^

togipi
January 19th, 2005, 07:38 PM
shes a liyer i dont now who tiger44 is she called me a bad word on aol and shes been herrasing me

Flygon_Zero
January 19th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Soon, this will end up needing to be closed to get rid of the SPAM.
Anyways, how do you expect DA to make your banner, even though she already said never again, if you keep saying these things?

January 19th, 2005, 07:41 PM
shes a liyer i dont now who tiger44 is she called me a bad word on aol and shes been herrasing me

I doubt it. . Why don't you just go and make your own?

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 07:54 PM
For the record tiger44, things that happen on instant messaging programs have nothing to do with PC. ^^
And why would I bother harassing someone who can't even spell?
Anyway, you'll be banned/deleted again soon, I'm sure...

Arcanine
January 19th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I just ran an IP check on togipi and it matched tiger44. So I banned togipi because I warned tiger44 (before he got deleted because I got a reply from him). And now he didn't stop spamming and flaming so there isn't any need for him to be around.

January 19th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Togipi/tiger44 reminds me of a spammer I know from somehwere else, but she's a girl. Her name was pika_cuty (couldn't spell either.) -_-;;

Angel Tabitha
January 19th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Jeez.Well hopefuly tiger44 won't return again to bother you,DA.

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 08:07 PM
I just ran an IP check on togipi and it matched tiger44. So I banned togipi because I warned tiger44 (before he got deleted because I got a reply from him). And now he didn't stop spamming and flaming so there isn't any need for him to be around.

Yay! o.o All hail Arcanine, the banner of evilness! XD

Togipi/tiger44 reminds me of a spammer I know from somehwere else, but she's a girl. Her name was pika_cuty (couldn't spell either.) -_-;;

Well, tiger44 actually claims to be a girl, so who knows?
By the way, I finished your banner. ^^

Jeez.Well hopefuly tiger44 won't return again to bother you,DA.

Yeah, I hope she stays away for good now.

VTrainer
January 19th, 2005, 08:21 PM
could i have a loony toon avater with this

text are you loony anof

backgorund black

size 100 pixels

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 08:23 PM
i need a banner please thanks

o.o;;;
Yes, if you fill out the form.

I just noticed your mass posting...Don't do that. -_-
You remind me of tiger44. <___< No offence..

I mean...you probably ARE tiger44. @.@

Edit: I guess you deleted your mass posts...o.o I hope my thread doesn't get closed for spammyness. -_-