• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone, i love vupix

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
Years
Hi, its me dnomyar27, if you guess, my name is in my username. I love pokemon since I was kid, i remmember the first time i saw Ash asking for a pokemon and he was late, but for good, Pikachu was for him. However, I'm new here, i just want to share my pokemon knowledge, any doubt? ask me, i know a lot so ask me and maybe ill have your answer about pokemon games. Well, i want a shiny Eevee, if anyone has one please contact me or let me know. I have females ones like wormadan and victini for trade, also cottonee with beat up, sewaddle with air slash, and i love to make pokemon with powerfull attacks. I like to make eggs learn awesome moves, My Vulpix has the following moves: energy ball, extrassenssory, flamethrower and hypnosis, see ya!

Nice to meet you pals,

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
You should head on over to the trade corner. They always have someone looking to trade! And welcome to PC!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hi, its me dnomyar27, if you guess, my name is in my username. I love pokemon since I was kid, i remmember the first time i saw Ash asking for a pokemon and he was late, but for good, Pikachu was for him. However, I'm new here, i just want to share my pokemon knowledge, any doubt? ask me, i know a lot so ask me and maybe ill have your answer about pokemon games. Well, i want a shiny Eevee, if anyone has one please contact me or let me know. I have females ones like wormadan and victini for trade, also cottonee with beat up, sewaddle with air slash, and i love to make pokemon with powerfull attacks. I like to make eggs learn awesome moves, My Vulpix has the following moves: energy ball, extrassenssory, flamethrower and hypnosis, see ya!

Nice to meet you pals,
Well you and I are not so much different! Except, I LOVE Ninetales :) (Latias is the only beautiful thing) As you can tell by my signature, in order of my favorites :)

I like to teach my Ninetales Confuse Ray, Heat Wave, Solarbeam & Dark Pulse with it's awesome Drought Ability! :)

Anyways, welcome to the boards! You'll enjoy being on here lots, and hope to see you around!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Welcome to the forums, donmyar! Let me guess, 27 is your favorite number or perhaps your birth date? :P

I've also been playing ever since the first installments - R/B/Y and also been watching the whole anime! I'm kind of late in the B/W series though because of my busy & tight schedule, but thanks for reminding me with your intro! I am not really that smart when it comes to Pokemon, so it would be awesome if you could share what you know to the whole community and perhaps learn the things you don't know about Pokemon! Of course, you'd have to check first the whole forum before you can do that so that you'd know where the right section is, basically the game installments has their very own section!

.. Aand I'm sure you'd be able to make some trades in the Trade Corner! You need to start up your own trade thread for you to get some attention, but checking out the trade threads of the members wouldn't be that bad as well, but it's best if you could start your own so that the Poke's that you want will be advertised and it'll be easy for the members to contact you or so ..

You might want to check the whole forum out, you wouldn't regret the experience! Another thing! Don't forget to read the rules if you still haven't, I'm sure you don't want to get yourself into trouble, don't you? Other than that, I'll end this here as I don't want to get this any longer and get you bored so, once again, welcome and have a great time being here in PC! :D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
nice to meet you too..and hey,Vulpix is my favorite too :3...

glad you joined us and welcome here....i'm sure you'll love the place around..it's full of fun and nice people too..^^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Welcome, welcome to the forums, huh, um... well, somehow I find your username hard to type, but I think you wouldn't mind, right? XD For trading stuff, I think the Trade Corner is where you want to be. Just check them out, and decide whether you want to just have a quick trade or get something from one of the trade shops (there's a trading community going on within the community.)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask someone else for help or something, especially staff members. Meganium90 is always there to help when you need it. XD I'm sure that she will!

Have fun around the forums, huh? I wonder whether I'll end up trading with you... XD Also, your colour choice in your introduction is quite random, but hey, it's a nice touch, huh?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
lolz u made good work of the ´´letter modifier´´ lol vulpix havent heard tht pokemon in a while
images

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
Hi welcome! Make sure to hit the Trade Corner as they have Eevees that can be shiny, flawless, with a hidden ability, etc! You can also start up your own trade thread so you can start trading away your eggs for more Pokemon!
I remember when Ash was late too! The very first episode! heh!

Well, again, welcome to PC! Hope you have fun!

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
Years
Thank you all

Thank you all, i laughed with some of your replies, thanks for the trade corner info, and Romeo010 I love that Vulpix picture. Sector I love Ninetales too, and yes Snivy my fav # is 27, my Bday.

Thank you for the tips and info, well i know about pokemon, and i must learn from here. See ya pals

Back