PDA

View Full Version : Woul you Consider Being a model?

~Cyndy~
January 2nd, 2005, 09:00 AM
Would you ever consider being a model? Why or why not?
I would, well Im already one, and I like to be on teh camaras and take pictures alot. Its just fun.

ravenstorture
January 2nd, 2005, 10:05 AM
I wouldn't because I hate to take pictures.

Rubberbandman
January 2nd, 2005, 10:10 AM
No,I hate taking pics too,I usually blink >.<
But I dont want to be famous really,thats the only reason I really wouldnt

MegaDitto
January 2nd, 2005, 10:11 AM
Not me I don't like taking pictures I hate smiling and I would nit be picked to me a model.

Vincent Valentine
January 2nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
If I were the happy, modeling type, then I would. I'd have no problem with it. :P

KoBRe LaiR
January 2nd, 2005, 01:41 PM
I woudl, and Im am considering it.

PikaPal
January 2nd, 2005, 01:54 PM
I dont like to take pics even though I am told to be "photogenic" (if thats what its called???) I hate them, they make me look bad, at least I think so XD

Riyuko
January 2nd, 2005, 01:56 PM
No, I woulnt consider it. My mom used to be model, and she said it was really fun; but its just not something I'd like to do. =/ Although I love getting my picture taken. xD;

~Karli

Pokedragonfire
January 2nd, 2005, 02:28 PM
No. Modeling is for people who don't like to use their talents for their jobs and the only requirement is 'look good'. I know not all models are brainless, or say: OMG LEMME PUT ON MAKEUP!1!!11, but some are brainless and say that stuff. I hate brainless people. O_O I never want to be a model no matter how much I was payed. It seems a waste of good talent. Wow, I never knew it was SO hard to sit there smile and have a bright flash in your eyes. I mean your job doesn't even help ANYONE. Is it making people's lives easier? No. It's a pretty empty job. Even if you though dressing up and it all was fun, it doesn't help anyone or anything. And I don't think it is fun.
Blah blah blah...so now that I've stated my opinion, you have three options:
1. Agree
2. Flame at me
3. Ignore me
Don't choose 2.

Lil' Schu
January 2nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
There's ups and downs. It'd be fun wearing those dresses (for the girls anyways XD) and getting photographed, but the tabloids would keep tabs on everything, and I say everything, you do. You gain 1 pound, they notice =\.

So I dunno :P

Kayleigh
January 2nd, 2005, 08:21 PM
Well, not too long ago I was actually stopped by a lady from a modeling agency. She said that she thought I might make a good model and should try out, and she gave me a card. My mom actually did take me to the agency a few days later, but unfortunately it was really crowded and we just didn't have time to wait around. ^_^;

But anyway, I'm not sure... I personally think that I might actually make a good one, (the main reason being that I'm sort of tall) but I don't know how much I would enjoy it. I would love dressing up and having my picture taken and all of that, but usually if you become a famous model then you have to relocate to a larger city, a lot of your time is consumed, and it would seem like it would get a bit annoying having to do the exact same thing everyday. Plus, I've heard that it's very hard to actually become famous and get paid a lot, so it might not be the smartest profession to go into.

Still, I might like it. Maybe one day I'll consider trying out for it just to see what it's like, though I don't think I'd want to do it forever. I've got other plans--The dolphins are calling me at Discovery Cove!! XD

Sawyer
January 2nd, 2005, 08:29 PM
i probably wouldn't. i wouldn't want to be famous, mainly. i'd have a good model body, but i'm not peppy ZD. maybe, if i had a sure chance at it, i'd do it. i watched 2 seasons of America's Next Top Model, and it seems like a hard career to have...

Brittany
January 2nd, 2005, 08:55 PM
Maybe. I'm not sure what I would do if I was actually confronted =\

Kylie-chan
January 2nd, 2005, 11:30 PM
No. I like taking pictures, but not getting them taken of me [o.o And I'm in the media?!] Besides, I don't like encouraging that sort of thing. ^^

Ryoutarou
January 3rd, 2005, 01:05 AM
Nope...a photo shoot can take hours on end, and plus you have to be either uber thin or unber large for it

Spectrum
January 3rd, 2005, 01:34 AM
No way. The camera would break. But seriously, I wouldn't want people to see photos of me everywhere and start noticing me.

~Dragonair~
January 3rd, 2005, 05:45 AM
I wouldnt want to be a model. I hate it when people take pictures on me.

Marcos
January 3rd, 2005, 06:14 AM
Nope...a photo shoot can take hours on end, and plus you have to be either uber thin or unber large for it Thats not true, a phtooshoot takes around 2 hours and 45 minutes depending on how much work you put in or if you don't screw aorund like I do ;)
Well I am not a model, buut I gues you can call me one since I like people taking may pictures, and when i was both on a boy band and now a TV host I have gotten asked by many for pictures and I pose aswell so i don't mind if I ever become one.

AngelWolfie
January 3rd, 2005, 06:59 AM
NO! I think I'm ugly, and I'm really shy so I NEVER want to be famous.

Jeremy
January 3rd, 2005, 07:27 AM
Of couse I do! *Strikes pose.* I would rather be a model then becoming a Rogue Scholar, Scientist, or a Game Make! Ah, hours of taking useless pictures of me, being super thin, creating the sterotype for beauty, permentatly damaging my retinas! Sounds great!

carrielynn
January 3rd, 2005, 11:43 AM
No! I never wear make-up, I don't dress up, I'm really shy, and I hate having my picture taken. They wouldn't want me anyway. I may be skinny, but they've got so many better looking skinny people to choose from. XD

John Denver
January 3rd, 2005, 07:36 PM
Me thinks the only reason Cyndy made this thread is to tell everyone that she models *rolls eyes*

But anyways, it's a good question! I think that if I got the good ol 6-pack (which is a new years resolution :D) and maybe toned up some places than I wouldn't be that bad of a model. That's the most concieted thing I've ever said but, hey, ya never know!

Kura
January 5th, 2005, 12:55 PM
@@ *chuckles* well first of all i hate getting my picture taken.. ._. i turn out horrible no matter what..
._. well, maybe that's because im ugly..
@@ and anyways, i want to pursue a career in art
:3 maybe even photography..
i like being BEHIND the camera X33...