PDA

View Full Version : Ffvii

Solo_tremaine
January 2nd, 2005, 9:27 AM
on final fantasy 7, I need to know how to beat sephiroth. Can someone tell me how to beat him.

Lucifer
January 2nd, 2005, 12:24 PM
If you can't beat Sephiroth then chances are you need to do some serious leveling-up.

Anyway, I don't know which form you're talking about, so I'll do both.

For Bizaro-Sephiroth, just attack the centre of its body and ignore the rest. Never switch parties and never change your target. It's unnecessary.

Safer-Sephiroth: Equip Ribbons on everybody to protect yourself from Pale Horse and Super Nova's confuse side-effect. If you don't have 3 Ribbons then go Morph a few Master Tonberries. Other than that you should be pretty sound. Cast Cure 3 after each Super Nova and revive any allies killed by his wing (his most basic, yet best attack). As for attacking, I assume you don't have Omnislash, or we wouldn't be having this discussion :dead:, so your main heavy-hitting skills should be any level 3 elemental magic you may have, normal attacks and limits, or something like Comet.

Alternatively, equip Enemy Skill, learn his Shadow Flare magic and blast it back at him. That is if you don't already have it through Ultimate Weapon.

Oh and if you're having trouble staying alive long enough to do damage, head on over to Mideel or Cosmo Canyon and stock-up on HP Plus Materia. 7000+ HP should see you through. Any lower and you'll be KO'd by every wing and Shadow Flare he belts you with.

Brittany
January 2nd, 2005, 12:31 PM
Lucy(:P) has it mostly covered, but I'm just wondering, do you have Final Attack? Pairing that up with Phoenix should also help because of his HP problem. Even low level teams can beat him with that simple combo.

Also I'm wondering, what's your best summon? What level is your team? Weapons/Accessories? More info is definetly helpful.