View Full Version : adventures in the newfound islands of orre

January 2nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
It was a beautiful day in Evergrande City. Ash, May, Brock, and Max were enjoying Brock's famous pancakes near the large cascade that marked the entrance to the city that held the Hoenn Leagues. Ash had been a participant of the most recent championship, and had come in a close second. It had been against his rival and good friend richie. The final round of the battle was their Pikachu battling. Richie's Pikachu, Sparky, had been trained very well since their last battle, and after nineteen rounds of battling finally Ash's Pikachu gave in. Of course, Pikachu had also been sent out to battle before, so Ash thought that it had been in a slight disadvantage. But Ash and Richie would soon battle again, and that time Ash would make sure he could win.
"Hey, guys," said May,"in this Orre Magazine it says there is a full set of contests! I guess I won't be taking a break from being a Co-ordinator after all! Oh and Ash, there is also twelve badges to collect so you can enter in the Islands Conference. Max, there is a school in every city and the first one gives you a starter Pokemon! It also teaches you some general rules about battling." May now turned to face Brock. "And Brock, in the same schools, there is an advanced breeding course, so you can check that out! The Orre Islands are the perfect place to go for all of us! Can we pleeease go?"
"Yeah, please, can we go? It sounds amazing! And I can get a Pokemon!" piped in Max.
"Their breeding classes sound great, I'm glad to go!" said Brock.
Every one of them turned to look at Ash, waiting for his reply.
But Ash had not been paying attention to the conversation, he was thinking about something he knew he had to do sometime soon. He had to admit his true feelings for May. He had tried many times previously, but his nervousness always got the best of him. Suppose May did not feel the same about him?
"Well, Ash," asked Max, "what do you think of going to Orre?"
Ash snapped into focus. "Umm, yes!"
"Okay," said Max uncertainly. "So, when do we leave?"
"Now that the Evergrande Competition is over, there isn't any reason to stay in Hoenn much longer. How about we leave first thing tomorrow? But first we should go get supplies and say bye to Professor Birch," answered Brock.

Well, that's the first chapter. What do you guys think about it? I may or may not finish it, depending on what you say.

January 3rd, 2005, 10:34 PM
i like it. i could be a bit longer but that is up to you. i hope there is another chapter.