• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to get a good grasp of your surroundings and try to jump into the conversations! We won't bite!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, don't think that. We're friendly! Meeting other people with the same Pokemon interests is quite fun, and you'll be surprised on the friends you'll make here! Welcome aboard to PC, though! Anything in particular that brought you here? If you're confused with where to start & stuff or maybe need a guide, you can always PM me, and I'll assist you asap! I'm sure you'll find stuff that may interest you, and I'm pretty sure that you'll have fun!

Just be sure to read the rules though. See ya around!

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
Years
Yea i was doing some research on hacking for roms and stuff, and a link I went on for some information on scripting sent me to this pokecommunity thing lol... and yeah I am kinda lost, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it sometime soon lol xP

And when it says in the rules to edit instead of using consecutive post or whatever does this mean that I'd be against by the rules in the forum by replying to something else in the forum like I have been in this one?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Yea i was doing some research on hacking for roms and stuff, and a link I went on for some information on scripting sent me to this pokecommunity thing lol... and yeah I am kinda lost, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it sometime soon lol xP

And when it says in the rules to edit instead of using consecutive post or whatever does this mean that I'd be against by the rules in the forum by replying to something else in the forum like I have been in this one?
No, I think it just means to avoid double posting, as in, posting two messages in a row without someone posting something else in between.

Welcome to the forum, do you like the band Tool?

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
Years
No, I think it just means to avoid double posting, as in, posting two messages in a row without someone posting something else in between.

Welcome to the forum, do you like the band Tool?

Yes!!! They are my favorite band, and I didn't even attempt learning how to play any other songs until after I learned how to play Lateralus and Schism lol xP.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to PokeCommunity.
There are a lot of things to do here, such as participating on different discussions, joining competitions/events, ROM hacking, and a lot more really. So take your time to explore around here, And PC has a pretty nice, and loving community. If you ever have any questions, shoot me a PM/VM. It would be my pleasure to help you out!
Well, have a fabulous time here! Read the rules, and See ya~

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
Welcome to PC! We all know a lot about Pokemon and other videogames as well as many other topics, so you can pm just about anyone here about just about anything here. Hope you enjoy the forum and have fun!

Back