PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Pages : 1 [2]

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 05:20 PM
I start chasing her to. "Darkness you don't have one. None of us do. They all were killed.
Face facts. We don't wqant to but we do."

Goatman56
January 17th, 2005, 05:34 PM
OOC: sry i've been busy all day.

IC: I just stood there in the rain letting it pound on my fur."Family doesn't mean blood family means the others who care for you most......."I looked up at the moon and stars and began to think.*Mom said the stars and the moon unite all wolves no matter what maybe we've been united cause of them.*I just sat down in the rain and then layed down."If you cannot grasp that fact then maybe........no thats not it what is it"I said in a low voice.I sat up and jumped on a rock and just began to howl.

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 08:23 PM
"That is true. We are your family. We believe in each other and care about one another.
Thats a family to."

Goatman56
January 18th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"Huh?"I turned to the wolf."I didn't think anyone was listening.....o and by the way whats your name?I'm Pochi."

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 02:10 PM
i try to ignore their words but they get to me."ine. ill stay with you. i wont run away again eether."

Flabébé
January 18th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"Good. Even if we weren't your family. Would you want to save the world?"

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 06:00 PM
i grin."of course i would."i walk back to the cave and lay down at the back of the cave.

Goatman56
January 18th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I still sit there in the rain letting it pound down on me."If we save the world then what will be our purpose then?O and you never answered my question I asked you your name and i'm glad your staying Darkness."

Alana
January 18th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Comet watched in the dark and rain. She hadn't seen it necercary to follow. Once they all returned she stood up. "We're moving on. Come on." She said walking out of the cave. She looked back and waited.

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 07:34 PM
i stand up and go next to comet... i keep my head down and stay in her sight.

Alana
January 18th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Comet watches Darkness quietly for a while not sure what to do. After a while she asks quietly, "Why do you wish to leave?"

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"i dont. im staying in the clan."i wlk ahead of comet and head to the mountains.

Goatman56
January 19th, 2005, 01:10 PM
I was just walking pretty silentely."So were we going next?"

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Once we reach the top of the mountains we'll decide." Said Comet moving faster. She trotted beside Darkness. "But you do wanna leave. You tried to twice. Don't lie. Tell me the truth."

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 02:45 PM
i sigh."no i dont want to leave. i just want to find some family.imlonely. im a cub.i dont remember my past.its a blur.i want to cuddle up to my mom or dad. they are not here though. they most likely dead. im scared comet . you dont know what it feels like to be scared and have no one there to comfort you."i run off ahead away from the clan.

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Comet ran forward and grabbed her by the scruff of the neck. "Stop. All the wolves here have had to learn to survive on their own. I lost my family when I was a few months old. None of the clan could look after me because of the war. The only reason I wasn't left behind was because of the star on my head. I'm the decendent of the great warrier wolf Quensage. He's a legend among my clan. He might still be alive today if he hadn't been ambushed. Don't think your the only one whose along in this world."

Flabébé
January 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"I lost my parents when I was 2. It was horrible. They were attacked by a pair of bears. They fought their hearts out but lost. I saw the hole thing. I ran away but Comet found me. She brought me to the clan."

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"i am still learning!and i know im not alone."i get out of your grip and run ahead crying."why cant they just leave me alone.i have had enough being treated badly by the moon clan and now they wont leave me alone...."

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Comet watched her go swishing her tail. "There si nothing to be done for that pup right now. She must learn by herself." She turned to the others. "Let''s keep going. Sorry for the distraction. And don't follow her."

Goatman56
January 19th, 2005, 04:18 PM
I ran past all the others and right by Darkness,cause I knew she wanted to be left alone.II leaped into the air with my tongue hanging out."WAHOO!"I ran farther ahead."Hahahahahahaha lets go I can't wait to get to the top."

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 05:09 PM
i look at pochi and growl."be quiet. you dont know what dangers are out here. be on your guard!"

Goatman56
January 19th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"Awwww peeshaw,just relax."I ran even further trying to just be quiet but just wanted to howl.

.Socks
January 19th, 2005, 05:56 PM
OOC: Sorry! I'm back!

Alrighty! -shudders and hides behind leader-

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Comet looked at the rest of them and sighed. "Let's speed up. Come on." She howled and zoomed off to catch up with Pochi. She was quiet. What ever was about to attack waited on the top of the mountain.

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 07:28 PM
i run up to the top of the mountain . i lay down and and keep quiet.

Goatman56
January 20th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"I can't wait, I really can't wait."At the top I started springing up and down.

Flabébé
January 20th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"Calm down pup. There isn't much to be excited about," I said looking down the other side of the dark mountain.

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
Comet reached the top and looked at over the horizen. It was dark but she could see something in the distance. "That's it." She whispered. "The Tower of Regeneration."

Goatman56
January 21st, 2005, 06:11 PM
"Hey Comet what are yah looking at?"I looked over the distance and saw the tall tower just standing there."O whats that?"

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 06:16 PM
"I believe that's the Tower of Regeneration. The place we're searching for. And I can see the path. It's long and trecerous but..we will make it."

Flabébé
January 21st, 2005, 06:58 PM
"We have to make it or the world is doomed. Well lets head down." I said hopping from rock to rock.

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 07:00 PM
Comet lept down the mountain side after him. "We're heading for the desert now. It should be an easy path. We just have to spare water and food."

Goatman56
January 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM
Being the pup that I was I wanted to have some fun.So I just started hopping and doing tricks in the air."Weeee, look i'm an acrobat or whatever they call them."

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
As they moved farther down the mountain the tempature began to rise. "We must be close to the bottom. The farther we go the hotter it gets. This will be a hard treck and we will have to conserve water and food as best we can."

DarkFenris
January 22nd, 2005, 11:13 PM
i climb down the mountain and walk onto the hot sand after a few seconds i feell the heat and i start hopping about like pochi."come on lets go"i relise im like pochi."im not like pochi this sand is hot lets go!"i run off at a high speed to keep my pads from burning off and to keep my paws on the sand as minimel time as possible.

Goatman56
January 23rd, 2005, 08:38 AM
My tongue begins to drop.I step on the hot sand."Achiwawa."I start running full speed."Gahhhh no matter how fast I run my feetare still hot but oh well."

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 10:42 AM
Comet grinned wolfishly. She stood on a rock just above the desert, howled and lept off the ledge. She shot out across the desert yipping like a pup every time her feet touched the ground. "Come on." She called. "This'll give you all the exercise you need."

Flabébé
January 24th, 2005, 06:35 PM
I walk onto the sand and start running like the sand doesn't effect me. "How are you able to walk on the sand like that?" "I grew up in the desert, I'm use to it."

DarkFenris
January 24th, 2005, 10:18 PM
i slow down and let comet catch up by zooming past me then i catch up with her."so what wil we expect when we get to the tower?"

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"I'm not sure. But I'm guessing it will be much worse than anything we will encounter along the way. Once we reach the top, well you know the rest. But you shouldn't worry about it right now. We still have a long way to go. Loook you can see the feild of grass. After that we hit the jungle."

Flabébé
January 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"LOOK OUT!" I said pushing Comet out of the way of a wave of sand. A creature made of sand rose from the ground.

Goatman56
January 25th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"What the heck is that?"I jumped into the air.I then slammed down on the creature.I then got instantly flung back into the hot sand."Bad idea,bad,bad,bad idea."

DarkFenris
January 25th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"look we cant beat it on the sand. our pads will burn off. we need to lead it to the grass. you stay here ill do it.for some reason i feel i have done this before some how. years ago."i leap at the sand monster and go right through it. i land and growl at it. it start after me. i start running to the grass.

ooc: how about we make it that comet and darkness are sisters they were just seperated when darkness was born. and im the younger sister.

Alana
January 26th, 2005, 06:14 PM
OOC: Sure why not. Just hope theres no sibling rivaly.

Comet got up and stared at the creature for a moment. "Sand Devil." She said quietly wondering how she knew what it was called. Now that I think about it, why did the wolf-girl give me the directions. I know she has something planned for me. She thought starting to feel a slight bit of nervousnes. SHe shook off these thoughts and howled. She waited until Darkness and the Sand Devil were almost at the grass then bounding after them. "Darkness I don't thik it'll go on the grass so we might not need to fight it."

Goatman56
January 27th, 2005, 02:43 PM
"Stupid sand thingamajig."I ran to grass and could feel my feet cooling off.*That thing doesn't seem like the thing that would attack for no reason.*

Goatman56
January 27th, 2005, 02:44 PM
"Stupid sand thingamajig."I ran to grass and could feel my feet cooling off.*That thing doesn't seem like the thing that would attack for no reason.*

Alana
January 27th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Comet followed Pochi onto the cool grass. her paws didn't burn any more but she had already forgoten about that. She watched now as the Sand Devil drew nearer. She had a suspiscion that it wouldn't stop wether it could go on grass or not.

Goatman56
January 29th, 2005, 06:47 AM
"This thing might do some major damage."I jumped into the air growling.I started wagging my tail all excited about foghting the monster."Come on I can take him."

Alana
January 29th, 2005, 01:13 PM
"You can't take it on your own. We should fight together. Come on." Comet howled and ran forward. She met the Sand Devil head on. She leapt at it and sank her teeth into what she assumed was it's face. It rithed and tried to throw her off but she hung on hoping the others would help soon.

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 02:00 AM
i see comet attack the sand devil and run onto the grass. i turn around and jump and bite at its neck.

Goatman56
January 30th, 2005, 08:43 AM
I punce on biting whatever I can get a hold of."If we kill it we don't have to eat it do we?"

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 03:24 PM
i let go and run onto the grass.. i see a small lake in the distance and i jump in. i get my self drenched then run over and shake and get water on the sand devil."come on!lets leave this sand devil. im sure it cant come on the grass."

Alana
January 30th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"No we don't have to eat it?" Gasped Comet as the Sand Devil managed to throw her off. "Come on. There is no point in fighting. We have to keep moving. We must reach the jungle by night fall." The sky was orange from the sun setting.

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 07:57 PM
i run and catch up with comet. our stars shine and for a split second they connect like there was a beam on gold and red light between the. i shake my head think i must be seeing things and concentrate on getting to the jungle so i can sleep.

Alana
January 30th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Comet tilted her head then shook it. She could see the jungle ahead still a ways to go though. The sun was setting fast. "Quickin your pace. We must hurry." She sped up until she was running full out.

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 08:09 PM
i start running faster and i catch up with comet. i run a little bit faster and after a few minutes we reach the jungle.

Alana
January 31st, 2005, 01:45 PM
Not long after entering the jungle the sun sets. "We should stop. Although I prefer night to day it is no longer safe to run around at night. There are preditors every where and all of them are after wolf blood."

Goatman56
January 31st, 2005, 07:33 PM
"Comet why does everyone hate us?"I was young and noieve and didn't really know what happened between the world and the wolfs.

Alana
January 31st, 2005, 08:16 PM
"They don't Pochi. We are on a quest and we were sent on this quest by a wolf-girl goddess. She warned us that there would be much danger probably created by her. I think its a test. If we can all make it to the top of the Tower of Regeration then the Earth will be regenerated."

DarkFenris
January 31st, 2005, 10:48 PM
i loo around and uddenly the earth starts moving it stops after a few seconds and i walk forward and fall into a pit. i look around and see there its a sort of cave that is made of rock."hey come one down there shelter!"

Goatman56
February 1st, 2005, 04:42 PM
I lept in."BONZAI!"I landed on my feet and rolled around."This feels good.

DarkFenris
February 1st, 2005, 07:52 PM
"not so loud! listen to comet. there are monsters out there just hoping to find us."i walk over to the cave and lay own and start thinking about that strange beam of light that connected our stars.

Alana
February 4th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Comet hopped into the hole to and yawned. After checking out the cave she hopped back out and stood guard over the entrance. "When it's your turn Darkness," she said, "I'll wake you up. Until then you should all sleep."

DarkFenris
February 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"i look at comet. "what ever you say."i stay awake looking at comet completely fascinated by what that beam might have been.

Flabébé
February 4th, 2005, 09:21 PM
OCC: whats been up? I haven't been on lately.

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 07:57 AM
OOC: Well we passed through the desert and now we're in the jungle. Hmmm. SInce this RP will die soon if I don't do something then I think we can skip a few of the terrains and go straight from the jungle into the final area.

Goatman56
February 5th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I was still rolling around trying to be quite."I like this place its kinda homey."

DarkFenris
February 5th, 2005, 04:21 PM
ooc: ok alana.^-^

when its my turn i get up and walk over to comet.i can hardly keep my eyes open." comet. its my turn now. "i lay down and stare at comet."comet i think you should know.before. when we were running together i saw a beam of gold and red light connecting our stars. do think that would mean anything?like if we were sisters or something?just though you would like to know."

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Comet looked at her. "I noticed it too. I'm not sure what it means. It could mean we're related. I wouldn't be surprised if we were. Maybe we'll find out when we reach the tower. By the way are you sure you're up to guard duty? You look exausted."

DarkFenris
February 5th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"i dont know. i want to stay here but im sure ill just fall asleep. i have been up all niht thinking about what that beam means."i look at the other wolves. " how about the wolf after me takes my shift and i take his shift. i can have a sleep then."

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Alright that'll work. But you should sleep this time. Like I said we'll find out about the beam soon enough I guess. It's really nothing to worry about and worrying about things like that too long can make you become ubsessed and that's not a good thing. Trust me I know. My great grandmother became ubsessed with figureing out the war and it led to her death." Comet sighed and went to wake Pochi.

DarkFenris
February 5th, 2005, 10:10 PM
i walk back to the cave and lay down . stare at pochi and think about the beam and eventually fall asleep.

Goatman56
February 6th, 2005, 01:09 PM
"Morning already."I looked at the sky."Oh,guard duty i'd be happy to."I hopped and pounced over to watch but climbed out of the hole and watched up there."Mom you'll see when we fix the world we'll be happy again."I looked up to the stars and saw a quick glimpse of my mothers face.My pupils shrunk.I howled outloud at the night sky as a strange marking appeared on my chest.It was an ancient incription said to unlock something."Mother why did you give me this strange mark?"I quieted down and kept watch.

Alana
February 6th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Comet watched Pochi for a while then curled up beside Darkness. She swished her tail then placed it over her nose. She didn't go to sleep quickly. She had grown fond of the Moon Clan and she had always been fond of the Star Clan. But in her heart she knew. She had known since the wolf-girl had given her directions that no ones else knew. Her time with clans was coming to a close. She shifted in her sleep. Her dreams told her of the events that would take place in the next few days. "In five days. Maybe less." She muttered. "It will be over."

Goatman56
February 7th, 2005, 06:21 PM
The mark glowed and bursting pain shot through my body.I didn't want to howl it would wake everyone up.Instead I held it in a tears dropped on the rock I was keeping watch on."It hurts so.....so bad."I could barely move my legs began to shake and I started breathing heavily.

Alana
February 8th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Comet opened her eyes and stood up. "Pochi?" She said quietly. She shook her fur, swished her tail, and walked over to him. She laid beside him and asked, "Are you alright? You look sick." She looked him over trying to figure out what was wrong. She hoped he was alright.

Goatman56
February 9th, 2005, 10:11 AM
"Yeah fine"I said in a weak voice.I suddenly fell completely down to the ground rolling with the mark glowing brighter and brighter."AHHHHHH!"

Alana
February 10th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Comet jumped and looked at the mark glowing brighter and brighter. "Pochi what does that mark mean?" She asked in a calm voice though she didn't feel calm.

Goatman56
February 10th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"I don't know my mom said its a birthmark that unlocks something."I howled out loud the pain was unbearable."Comet please make it stop it hurts so bad."

Alana
February 10th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Comet howled and the star on her head glowed without moon light. She placed her paw the mark then howled again this time in pain. The moment her paw had made contact with the mark pain had shot through her paw and the star on her forhead had burst into gold light. She lept backward shaking her head. Finally she manged to say, "It's to unlock the first door." Then she blacked out.

Goatman56
February 10th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I collapsed under the pressure of the pain.*Mother what is the first door?* That thought kept racing through my head and wouldn't go away. The echoes got louder.

Alana
February 10th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Comet slowly opened her eyes. She was outside a great tower. Anceint carvings coated the walls. She got up and slowly walked forward. The door was locked. Suddnely a symbol she recognized as the one Pochi's chest appeared. the door opened and Comet went inside. Up stares and down passagways until she reached another door. A green star appeared and the door opened. More doors more symbols sometimes just the picture of a wolf. Comet could feel she was getting close. She reached another door and...

Comet opened her eyes. She saw Pochi lying on the ground the mark still burning brightly. Something was different though. Comet felt different and the star on her head had formed the comet. She heard a soft voice her head. It said, "The comet's star will lead the way. Follow your heart." Comet jumped then shhjok her head. She put the voice aside. Pochi needed help. She sat next to him and asked, "Are you alright?"

Goatman56
February 10th, 2005, 04:20 PM
I stood up."Yeah I think i'll be alright."The bright glow of the mark kept getting brighter and it hurt a little still but I would be alright."That hurt but i'm fine now I better get back to watching."

Alana
February 10th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Comet nodded distractedly. "Go on but take it easy. The sun will rise soon and we'll be entering the unatural meadow next." She walked back to her spot and sat down. She eventually just plopped on her side and closed her eyes but didn't sleep. Their journey was almost over. For some reason this made her sad.

pichugirl
February 11th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Name:Melein
Clan:Star Clan
Description: Light bown fur color. Blue eyes. Has a pink star on her tail and forehead. Pink ribbons on ears. Pink rings around her tail.
Other:None

DarkFenris
February 11th, 2005, 03:28 PM
after 2 hours i wake up and see that the sun is rising. i walk over to comet and out my paw on her side. "come on comet. time to get up."i say this gently some how know she has had a rough night. i walk over to pochi and do the same to him knowing he has had a rough night as i heard screaming in my sleep.i go back down to comet and decide to hnt for break fast for us. i leave and start following the of a deer.i find it and slowly sneak up on it. i jump onto its back and bite its neck. i hold the grip for a few seconds and slowly drag it down. i get off its back and snap its neck.i drag it back to the cave and drop it in. i jump into and shake comet again."come on comet. wake up. i have breamfast."

pichugirl
February 11th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Melein walked and walked until she came to a bunch of wolves walking along the path. She howled and and laid low for a while.

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Comet got up and licked her paw. "I was having a good dream." She muttered like a little kid. then gave a wolfish grin and looked at the deer. She took a bite but then dropped it. She raised her head to the sky and snifed again. "Stay here." She ordered then bounded off in the direction of the scent. Before she got to far she stopped and turned, "Listen Darkness while I'm gone you in command. You can keep moving I'll catch up." She turned and started running agian.

DarkFenris
February 12th, 2005, 05:04 PM
i grin at the mention of the good dream. my face immediately frowns when i hear i am to be in command."why?i am not second in command and i am the lowest on the order. i have only been with the pack for a few days.i will do what you say."i walk away and lie down ,puzzled by the sudden responsability and i realise i am scared of being the alpha. even if it is temporarily.

pichugirl
February 12th, 2005, 05:08 PM
She howled again noticing a scent in the air. She growled. "Come out! I know someone is there! Come out I say!"

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Comet heard the howl this time. The scent was stronger than ever. "Female no clan." She muttered sniffing the air. In the bushes ahead she saw a blur of brown and pink. Odd for a wolf but then again red wasn't all that common. She pulled back her lips and growled to prove she was alpha. "You are the one who should come out young brown."

Kay11190
February 12th, 2005, 07:41 PM
OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long but can someone tell what has happened so I'm not totally lost?

pichugirl
February 12th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"Who are you?! she growled. What do you want from me?"

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 07:49 PM
OOC: We're close to the tower now. I'm investigating a stray wolf and I left Darkness in charge with Pochi in a small cave.

Comet growled again. "Just to know a few things. Who you are, why you're here, where you come from, and what clan are in?" The fur on her back bristled as did her tail. She moved forward slightly keeping her eyes on the stray wolf.

pichugirl
February 12th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"I am a wandering wolf,I come from the land far beyond this one,I am in no clan,and my name is Melein. Now why do you stop me?"

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"I am Comet alpha of the Star Clan. It is not safe to wander alone beause you are a wolf and there are creatures out there hunting wolves. You are in danger walking alone. If you'd like you may travel with us for a while. You may not believe this but we picked up another stray wolf awhile ago. It seems there are more wolves left than I thought." Comet turned and trotted off.

pichugirl
February 12th, 2005, 08:11 PM
*Howl* "There are humans.... I can smell the scent...Comet watch out!" *Blam!*

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Comet turned but was hit by something that burned, stung, and throbbed all at once. She howled as she hit the ground a small hole in her side. "Darkness run." She called hoping they would hear. "And you brown get. They are the ancient hunters created not been. Go go." She struggled to her feet and saw another human raise a brown stick and pull the piece of metal. She snarled and lunged. the bullet hit her in mid air. She fell and didn't get back up. As if made of smoke the hunters vanished. Comet whimpered. She was the alpha of a clan that didn't exist. She could see things now that she hadn't before. What they were doing would help the Earth and destroy it. The bullet of a human could desimate a pack of wolves or any other animal. "That is why the wolf girl will not bring them back." She gasped staring around. But she was unable to move.

Goatman56
February 12th, 2005, 08:18 PM
*I'm going to the tower now if Darkness follows me then so what.*I began running in the direction of the tower I had to know what the mark ment.*I can do this I can do anything.*

OOC: sry i've been gone at a wedding :P

pichugirl
February 12th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Comet!" Melein lunged at the hunters ripping them to shreds until they were no more. "I better get you back to your clan.." Melein put Comet on her back and carried her until she came to a clan.

Goatman56
February 12th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I stopped when I heard Comets howl.Just then my fur bristled up and the mark began glowing brightly.I howled as loud as I could.I was moving faster than a cheetah and couldn't control myself.Some hunters popped out I ripped of there arms and legs and had there blood on my fur."If you hurt one of my friends I hurt you."

DarkFenris
February 12th, 2005, 09:57 PM
i hear a loud bang and stand up growling. my fur bristle. i look around and hear another noise.then i hear comet. i waait a few minutes and see pochi run off."no pochi we must stay together!"after a few minutes another wol appearswith comet on her back.i break down in tears."comet!"i run forward and lick her wound . my eyes are blinded by tears."

pichugirl
February 13th, 2005, 05:28 AM
"Humans..we have to run!"

Goatman56
February 13th, 2005, 07:28 AM
"Run from what"I said with blood on my fur.I looked at them."These guys are nothing I could kill them all day."The mark was still glowing brightly and I was becoming more dangerous than before.

Alana
February 13th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Comet swished her tail feebly. "Call Pochi off. They will leave soon. If there are any left. Don't let him work himself into a rage. It's not good...." She coughed a little blood. "Darkness we have to get moving. We all have to reach the tower." She twitched her paws desperate to get back up. "We have to reach the tower." She howled and pushed herself up then fell back down. "The stick shots. Get the....the...bullet." She blacked out.

pichugirl
February 18th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Melein started to get angry now she charged into the unknown not knowing what was out there. " How dare those weak humans hurt a wolf! I shall kill them!"

Alana
February 18th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Comet wasn't sure how long it had been. She didn't much care anyways. She opened her eyes slowly looking out across the bright meadow. Two wolves played together happily. A little ways off was a litter of five pups. One of which sat taller than the others yet he would never make it to adult hood. Another had a gold star on her forhead. The only wolf that did. She seemed to be the smallest and have the most inocencs about her. She watched her parents playing with her tail wagging and her tongue lolling out. She yipped and ran to play with them. Her brothers and sisters followed. The rest of the pack was around doing as they pleased. Suddenly a dark cloud appeared. As the young star wolf watched her brothers and sisters vanished in fierce battles. Her mother also perished. Through the years she grew older and lost all of her family. Late at night she would howl her morn. Then one day the leader of the pack her father was killed in a great battle of the clans. Before he died he called his last remaining pup to him. "Protect the pack and lead them to peace. That has been your destiny from the day you were born. I knew it was and will always be. You are a comet and will travel great distances. You are the star of the pack. And now you must be the leader of the clan." The young wolf became leader of the Star Clan. Nothing was bright and beautiful anymore. Everything was dark even on the brightest of nights and the warmest of days.

Comet twitched her foot. She let out a low howl. "My duty has not been fullfilled." She gritted her fangs and pushed herself up. She swished her tail from side to side staring at the night sky. "The tower lies ahead. Let us reach it before the moon rises a fourth time to this day."

Goatman56
February 18th, 2005, 01:49 PM
I had tried to restrain myslef but the more the mark glowed the angrier I got.*Got to restrain listen to the leader.*My eye began twitching and I gritted my teeth.I almost couldn't hold in the anger until I got up on my hind legs and slamming my paws on the dirt."I'm about to go crazy on these humans."The mark glew brighter than before and it looked like my fur had been highlighted the color of the mark.

pichugirl
February 18th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Melein could see the light so she decided to go back. "What's wrong with him?"

DarkFenris
February 18th, 2005, 02:47 PM
i lick comets wound and nip it gently. i find the bullet and take it out. "please dont die. i feel like i have nown you for ages but its only been 5 days since i joined the star clan.

Alana
February 19th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Comet nodded slowly. Sound recognitionwas slow so it was hard to understand what the others were saying. Once the bullet was gone things seemed to become more clear. She shook her head and staggered over to Pochi. She laid down and said, "Calm down. I said not to get into a rage." She raised her paw and thwacked him across the nose.

Goatman56
February 19th, 2005, 07:20 AM
I howled."Why should I stop everyones out to get us and i'm not going to stand for it."I looked back at her."Beside i'm not part of any clan so I can leave whenever I want."I gritted my teeth and ran off.I was heading towards the tower on my own not waiting or stopping for anyone or anything.

Alana
February 19th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Comet howled too. She knew that he was not bound by the clan but that still gave him no right to run off. Besides this time was dangerous and he was still just a young pup. "Pochi!" She called. There was no other choice. She gathered up what strength she had left and tore after him. The wounds in her side seared with pain. She howled again but kept running. Suddenly the ground under her feet vanished. She seemed to be falling through water. Now she couldn't breath. She paniced and started strugling. A gentl voice told her to relax. She did and she could feel the pain in her wound ebbing away. Suddenly she was lying on the soft earth of plain. She stod up trmbling. Her wound was healed. But she couldn't ponder on this right now. She took off. Being older and a better trained hunter she was faster but he had a good head start.

DarkFenris
February 19th, 2005, 07:06 PM
i see comet run off and chase after her. at the fastest speed possible.

Goatman56
February 20th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I slid to a stop and looked at Comet."What do you want I can take care of myself."I jumped up on a boulder trying to avoid her."Come on just let me......."The mark stopped glowing and I collapsed and hit the ground as I fell off the boulder.

Alana
February 21st, 2005, 07:45 AM
Comet gave a half rin. "You can take care of yourself? How? By slipping off rocks. Pochi I'm not going to ask you to join us or force you to come back. That's something you have to do on your own. But what ever you do, get to the tower. I have a feeling that when the wolf-girl said we ALL have to get to the tower she didn't just mean the wolves standing in front of her. She meant all of the wolves we met along the way as well. It's like a curse to be part of our clans now, but it's also a good thing. Think about that." She turned and jogged back to the others.

pichugirl
February 21st, 2005, 12:27 PM
Just as Melein was about to leave she heard Comet's words. She whimpered a little bit and decided to go follow Comet.

Goatman56
February 21st, 2005, 01:03 PM
I struggled up."I can take care of myself"I said limping away almost falling each step.I thought of times back with my family I couldn't protect them cause I couldn't even protect myself."I have to know that I can protect myself."I reached the jungle and just started running real slow."I may be a pup but I will never give up."

Alana
February 21st, 2005, 01:06 PM
Comet looked back and smiled. "I believe in you Pochi." She said quietly. "And I know you'll make it to the tower one way or another." SHe raised her head and howled then motionted to the rest of the pack and took off. "We are about to enter the Haunted Meadow. It's called that because the creatures that dwell there are not of this world. We ahve reached the most dangerous part of our journey so we must be on the alert. If we make it past this meadow we will be at the tower."

pichugirl
February 21st, 2005, 01:13 PM
"ok I just hope nothing come out of nowhere. This place is creepy."

DarkFenris
February 23rd, 2005, 09:46 PM
i catch up with comet and see shes healed. i stop and look at the meadow. i whimper and my tail goes between my legs. this place seems very familiar. though i can not place when i have been here befor.

Alana
February 24th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Relax Darkness. It won't be long before we're out of here. Just keep alert and don't show any sign of fear. I have a feeling fear will lead what ever is in this meadow right to us." Comet swished her tail from side to side. her ears were perked listening for the slightest sound that could inticate where her enemy was.

pichugirl
February 24th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"Something really wierd is going on...." CRACK!!! Melein ears perked up hearing the crack. "Hear that?"

Alana
February 24th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Comet stopped. "Yes I heard it." She looked around her body stiff and alert. "There's something hidden. We can't see it. It's like a shadow. Waiting to spring when we least acpect it. Let's keep moving but don't let your gaurd down no matter what."

Goatman56
February 24th, 2005, 04:32 PM
There was something tailing me since the minute I got in."Come out already your beggining to annoy me."A wierd creature that looked like a wolf boy appeared.He looked at me funny."How did you know I was following you"the wolf boy said.I walked up to him."Your scent gave it away I have a keener nose then most wolves."He pet me on the head and my mark began to glow and then all over my body the marks lines were stretching and making more till my fur had them all over."What did you do?"He looked at me and smiled.He stopped petting me."Its your birthmark your one of the chosen wolves"he said with a more serious tone.He disapeared into darkness.I howled and the marks glowed."Well I better continue don't want the others to beat me there"I said laughing.

DarkFenris
February 24th, 2005, 11:16 PM
i walk in slowly and get a rush of memorys of being at a oack with comet and two elder wolves. . i run out of the meadow yelping. i look at the meadow with my tail between my legs and i start shaking and cowering.

pichugirl
February 25th, 2005, 07:33 AM
"What happend to her? She looks very scared."

Alana
February 26th, 2005, 06:24 AM
"Darkness." She said quietly walking over to her. "Darkness. I thought I knew you. But I could never figure it out. I lost my family so long ago. Now I remember. It was in my first battle that I lost my sister Kuro Hoshi. That means Dark Star. I remember hearing my sisters cries but there wasn't a battle going on anymore. Now I know. It was a wolf exchange. Ancient tradidion. Each clan brings forward their newest litter of pups. My parents new what the star on my head meant. None of my siblings had it so as much as my parents didn't want to they showed my other siblings but I was kept hidden. It was only after the Moon Clan chose Kuro Hoshi that the star appeared on her forhead. Odd isn't it? I think I know how it happened though. How or more why the star appeared on her forhead." She sighed. "I never heard from my sister again. The traded wolves are usually outcast or killed out right. It's amazing you lasted so long. I always thought that's what happened to her so I made myself forget." She looked around the meadow remembering. "So much happened here and now look at it. This place once so beautiful is now a wasteland. I can't wait until this mission is over."

DarkFenris
February 27th, 2005, 02:00 AM
i acknowledge this and nod . i look away."i dont remember. all i remember was being the youngest of my brothers and sisters.im sorry comet but i cant go through this meadow. it brings out my worst memorys. my memorys of changing clans.i will go around the meadow. im sorry comet."i walk away and start going along the edge of the meadow.

pichugirl
February 28th, 2005, 08:30 AM
"Wait! If you don't go through this meadow those memories will haunt you forever. You don't want that do you?"

Goatman56
February 28th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I made it through the meadow with no problems except for the fact that the wolf boy slowed me down.I began thinking about something my mother said to me once."Many creatures see wolves as mindless beasts but only the wolves can see the real beasts."I remembered my mom used to tell me that every time I thought that every creature hated us.For some reason it comforted me.I sat down waiting for the others.

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Comet nodded. "She's right. You can't just abandon those memories. It won't do you any good. You have to face them." She walked over to her and looked into her eyes. "That star on your head. It means something. You didn't used to have it."

DarkFenris
February 28th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"i know i didnt used to have have it and i dont know if i want to face those memorys or not.i dont know who i am any more comet."i look away from comets eyes and continue going along the edge of the meadow.

Alana
March 1st, 2005, 01:55 PM
"You don't know if you should face them. Well maybe you should maybe you shouldn't. I think you should. By avoiding them your avoiding your whole past. you siad you don't know who you ara ant more. Don't you think this is the way to find out who you are?" Comet then turned and trotted off through the meadow.

DarkFenris
March 1st, 2005, 10:27 PM
i continue along the edge and and after a few minutes i turn around and see the wolves have gon.i decide to head through the meadow. i turn left and walk into the the meadows and get hit by my memorys. i learn about being comets sister and how i was part of the clan i am in now. i continue through the meadow looking for comet. all of a sudden my start shines like a spot light and shoots through the grass.

Alana
March 2nd, 2005, 01:52 PM
Comet stopped and lifted her head. "Over here Darkness!" She called in low howl. "I'm glad you decided to come through the meadow." She sniffed to determine Darkness's exact location then trotted on. She knew that Darkness could catch up but she didn't move too fast just incase.

Goatman56
March 2nd, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Gah there taking forever this is begining to anger me."I stood up and was about to go but just lay down.I looked at all the markings I had on my body now."These markings could these symbolize somethings thats happened to me or something thats going to happen to the world?"

DarkFenris
March 2nd, 2005, 10:12 PM
i suddenly get a vision of of me running through the grass and finding the pack and also of pochi lying down. i saw this from the veiw point of through my eyes.i start running and i sniff out comet. i run the the grass and bumb into something and go rolling.. i imediatly get up and bare my teeth and growl."back off . im looking for fo my sister."after i moment i relise that i had run into comet and blush from imbaressment.

Alana
March 3rd, 2005, 01:48 PM
Comet grinned and licked her head affectionatly. "Well I think you found her. Now come on. I can smell Pochi. He's not to far away." She turned and took off. Soon she saw Pochi and stopped a few feet in front of him. She waited. The others were beside her even though one of them wasn't a clan member. Pochi had run off and left them. She had known he would be fine. But what bothered her most was that the tower had vanished. It just wasn't there any more. She had seen it from a distance and it grew larger and larger as they moved closer. But now it was gone. "Where?" She wondered confused.

DarkFenris
March 4th, 2005, 01:09 PM
i look at where the building was and walk up to it. i put a paw out and touch something solid. where i touch it shimers and in a circle 30 centremtres around my paw walll appears."comet. it hasnt disapeared. its still here."i take my paw away to play a trick on my sister. even though shes my older sister.(by that i mean older sisters and brothers are usually very mean to their younger sisters/brohers. are you going to be mean to darkness?)

Alana
March 4th, 2005, 04:05 PM
OOC: No

Comet walked up to the building and touched it then let out a howl. "This is it." She looked at it then placed her paw on the stone wall. At once there was a shimering and a huge stone tower with carvings of wolves on it appears. "The Tower of Regeneration." She whispered. "Come on. We're nearly there." She looked at the door. There was nothing there. She touched it and it opened. Inside was a huge chamber. It was a beautiful room of different color marble. All around the walls incredible carvings of wolves stared downa t them. Some were playing others fighting. Some were sleeping, eating, drinking, looking after pups. Everything a normal wolf does. There were wolves of all ages. Comet looked up. The tower seemed to go on forever. Across the room was a door. On the door were markings. The same markings that covered Pochi. "I remember this. I dreamed it. Pochi you must touch the door to open it."

OOC: Ok this is going to be a bit confusing. And every time one of us opens a door a carving of them will appear and they will vanish. Don't worry you won't die. You'll find out more once we reach the top. There are alot of doors and some will be opened by ghosts. But for now, go on Pochi.

DarkFenris
March 7th, 2005, 09:53 PM
i walk inside and walk to the first door. i look at pochi."come on pochi!"

Goatman56
March 12th, 2005, 09:06 PM
I followed.*Is this really destiny is this my fate.This tower is the tower of regeneration will that mean mother will be broght back if I do this.*I looked at the others."I'll not do it for you i'll do it for my mother."I touched the door.I smiled back at the clan that had taken me in."Farewell,for now."The door opened.

Alana
March 13th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Comet stared. Pochi had vanished but the stmbols on the door glowed brightly. "I wonder where he went. Maybe he was telelported to the top of the tower." She stepped inside the next room. It was alot like the first one only it seemed smaller but not by much. ON the other side of the room there was another door. Comet approached it and could see it had symbols on it too but they weren't anything she recognized. "They must be from an anceint wolf. What do we do?" She looked around the room. She noticed that the wolves on the walls had symbols beside them. She spotted the symbols on the door and hurried over. As soon as she touched it the wolf and symbol vanished and the door opened. "At least that mysteries been solved."

DarkFenris
March 17th, 2005, 02:51 AM
i walk forward, "i dont know why i am here. i have no purpose,no marking. i dont know my destiny sis."

Alana
March 17th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"You do have a destiny and you do have a symbol Darkness." Said Comet as she touched another carving to open another door. A few more doors after that they arrived at one with a red star on it. Comet looked at it. She turned to Darkness. "This is your door. I'll see you at the top." She stepped back to let Darkness step forward.

DarkFenris
March 17th, 2005, 09:55 PM
i look at the red star and whimper."im scared. i dont want to lose you again. "

Alana
March 18th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Comet nodded and nuzzled Darkness. "You won't. I promise I'll see you again. Probably at the top. But you have to open the door or we'll never get there." She whimpered slightly thinking of how Pochi vanished. Then she lifted her head and back away.

DarkFenris
March 18th, 2005, 02:38 PM
i walk forward and touch the door. i dissapear and it opens.

Alana
March 18th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Comet let out a low whimper then continued onward. (to any of the members that veiw this thread please post) The next door lead to a long flight of steps. Each time to she opened a new door she came upon more steps. Higher and higher she climbed. Many time she had to climb the stairs twice because the symbol she needed would be at the bottom. Finally after climbing the longest of all the stair cases she came to a door with a golden comet on it. Comet took a deep breath and touched the door. Nothing happened. She pushed at the door. Still nothing. "Have I come all this way to be stopped at the end? Why won't the door open. We've gone through so much." She sat down and stared at the door then raised her head and let out a mornful howl. Suddenly her ears pricked and her fur bristled. She heard a low rumbling and a scratching. She looked up and saw a small hole forming in the roof. Outside a new moon blazed. The star on Comet's forhead blazed brightly and formed the golden comet. This time when she touched the door it opened. Inside was a large room. Carvings more beautiful and spectacular then any else where in tower gleamed on every wall. These carvings seemed to be alive. Every inch of detail including color was included. Comet stepped inside the room staring aw. A bright light flared and...

OOC: SOrry I have to leave now. I may not be back for a couple of days. Just hold the suspense until then and check back. All of the wolves that are still in this RP will need to come back for one final post.

Kay11190
March 18th, 2005, 03:42 PM
OOC:Sorry I havn't been here for the lonest but though I havn't I want to help finish.

IC: Zeak entered the tower last watching everone dissapear before him. He walked around viewing all of the doors remembering his trip with them and how it would end. He finally found a door with a shining cresent moon on it. When he touched it he dissapeared and appered on a staircase. He started to climb the stairs until he came to another door. He tried to open it but it wouldn't open. He stood by the door for wait seemed to be hour (It was ten minutes). then in front of him it seemed he saw a ghost with the same symbol on the door. He tried to get the ghosts attention but it wouldn't look at him. Zeak decide to try touching the door again. This time when he touched the door his paw went through the ghost and the door opened. He continued up the endlesss spiral of stairs opening doors as they came. Zeak was getting tired of all the stairs and sat for a moment. He thought what would happen when they finished. He knew what was supposed to happen but he was still unsure about it. Zeak got up and headed up the stairs again putting in alot more effort then from the start. He finally came to what seemed to be the last door. He paused before opening it. He gathered his courage an pushed it open. When he It opened a bright light gleemed and.......

OOC: Now I have to wait. I hate suspense

Alana
March 20th, 2005, 05:30 PM
OOC: Yeah sorry about that but i had to dash.

Comet was temporarily blinded by the light. She moved back but stopped. A soft voice was speaking and as the light died she could see the wolf-girl standing there. She was smiling. "You have made it to the top with more wolves than you started out with. I knew you could make it. Now there is only one thing left to do. You are the chosen wolves and you have been able to open the doors." She stopped and spread her arms. Pochi, Darkness, and all the other wolves appeared. "Now that you have reched the top..." The wolf girl stopped and her eyes locked with Comet's. She seemed to become sad. "The Star Moon Clan or the Moon Star Clan whatever you prefer must now leave. Look at the sky." She pointed to the clear sky. The new moon shone over head along with millions of beautiful stars. "There are several new constilations. They not vissable yet. But they will be soon. They are wolf constilations." Comet stared at her. Before anyone could move or speak she moved forward.

"We have traveled so far and gone through so much. All this was done so that we may regenerate the world. And now...now we learn that we will not be able to live and play in that world. How..."

The wolf-girl held up her hand. "I know it is not what you expected and I should have told you before. I am sorry. But you are the chosen gaurdians. You..."

Comet shook her head. "No. There has to be another way. There always is. No matter what it is please." Her eyes were pleading as she looked around the pack.

The wolf-girl smiled. "Some how I felt you would ask this. Alright. There is another way. I had hoped you would choose to become gaudians but..." Her eyes became even sadder as she looked apon the determined wolf. "You Comet are the leader of this clan. And so it is you who, no matter what, must leave. Comet are you willing to give your life? You will become a constilation but you will not become a gaurdian. In this case you will lose your life."

Comet looked at her for a moment. She looked at the calnthen back to her. Fianlly she nodded. "If it means my pack will enjoy the revived world, yes."

"Very well." The wolf-girl looked at her then around at every member of the pack. She raised her hand and Comet felt as though something were pulling at her. Her vision began to blur. She looked over at Darkness smiling.

"Take care sister." She could feel the life leaving her. Soon she lay on the ground as if asleep though she would never open her eyes again. New stars appeared in the sky and a constialtion appeared. It was one of a wolf with a comet on her head. On the wall appeared a new picture. A ne wolf to add to the history of wolf lore. The other wolves were transporrted to the meadow below which was no bright and lush. Other wolves were waiting for them and as they saw their pack members they approached them and were then transported to their home. The wolf-girl spoke to each wolf. "Don't foret. For those memories will aid you when you need courage." And another voice spoke saying, "Whenever you wish to speak with me, Look to the stars."

OOC: Sorry if there was some powerplaying and if it was kind of controled but I wanted to end it with out a last conversation. Put in your last post and it will finally be over.

Goatman56
March 20th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"This isn't what I wanted.....I got my mom back but I lost a friend in the process. The world is not as beautiful as I used to think. Why stay if I am to be left alone without my friend. I'll find my own destiny." The markings were still there and I knew they would never leave. But the markings read "the lone wolf cannot be alone for all" I knew I would figure out what it said one day.....but that day wasn't today. I walked away from the other wolves shunning them from my lives forever.

DarkFenris
March 21st, 2005, 07:51 PM
i appear in a new room and see my sister talk with the wolf girl. after a few seconds comet looks at me and lies down. i look at he body and do not see the rise and fall of her chest.""my eyes must be playing tricks on me."i walk up to my sisters body and realise my sister is dead."no!this cant be happening! not after we just found each other!"i run out of the tower and run away crying. i i find a secluded cave and enter it. i fall asleep. muttering as i fall asleep."why did you have to leave comet? why..."i go to sleep to start a new lonely hermit life the next day..

Alana
March 22nd, 2005, 10:47 AM
Ahum. I am your host Comet the wolf. Ok enough of that. I was thinking of making a sequel to this RP. If you think that'd be a good idea say I. Or just say 'Yeah I think that would be a good idea.' ^_^

Kay11190
March 22nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
I think it's a good idea and maybe this time I'll be ableto keep up with it

Goatman56
March 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah I think it would be a good idea :D.

DarkFenris
March 22nd, 2005, 10:58 PM
i think that would be a great idea Alana.*hugs*