PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Pages : [1] 2

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
This RPG was doing pretty good. But then everyone stopped posting and it died. So I've decided to revive it.

For a long time now there has been great tension between the Moon Clan and the Star Clan. One day one of the wolves from the Moon Clan and one of the wolves from the Star Clan decide to have a fight. They want to now who's the strongest. But this is a mistake. No sooner did the fight begin then does the tension break. Seeing the two fighting triggers something in the rest wolves. It starts a war between the two clans. The fights are brutal with no end in sight. Eventually others join in the battle. Even humans get involved. The war goes on for more than a hundred years. (Please people bare with me here. I know this sounds crazy but its just how it happened.) Finally the war ends. The Earth is in ruins. There's hardly anything left. All that's left is vegetation, a couple of herbivores, six wolves from the Moon Clan, and four wolves from the Star Clan. Humans left the planet a while back. Even so the wolves still hate each other. As they face off in what will be their very last battle a bright light shines. A figure appears in front of the them. It's what appears to be a human girl. But she has the characteristics of a wolf. She looks around at them all with sad eyes. Your fighting has ravaged this planet. Theres hardly anything left. You must stop this. If you fight this battle there will be nothing left.

What do you suggest we do? Snarled one of the wolves.

I can regenerate the Earth. I can restore the life to this planet. There is no way to get the humans back so I will have to destroy all traces of them. Who knows, maybe you will benefit from that.
Then why dont you do that? Asked another wolf.

Because if I do while you hate each other so, it would be pointless. This would happen all over again. In order for me to be able to regenerate the Earth you must work together and complete a quest.

Work with them? Says the wolves in unison. No way.

Then the Earth is doomed. Said the girl quietly.

The wolves look at each other. Then they bow their heads. We have no choice.

The girl smiles then the light blazes blinding the wolves for a moment. Then the light fades and the girl is gone. Wait what is the quest?

A voice comes out of no where. You must locate the Tower of Regeneration. You will meet many hardships along the way. Many of which will not be natural. If you can work together and reach the top of the tower then I will heal the planet. Only if all of you reach the top of the tower... The voice faded leaving the wolves alone to think.

Heres the Info you need to give.

Name:
Clan: Moon Clan or Star Clan (must be six from moon and four from star )
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine:
Name: Comet
Clan: Star Clan Alpha
Description: Silver tail, black fur with a tinge of gold, and a silver star on her forehead. When the moon light touches the star it seems to glow and a gold streak appears next to it. When this happens it looks just like a comet.
Other: She is an unusual wolf. Her fur shines in the moon light. Shes a young wolf (as are most of the other wolves) but shes very strong and deadly fast. Her parents have long since passed away the same as the other wolves. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She can move very quietly which makes her a good hunter. Shes really a very mysterious wolf. There are many things about her that even she doesnt know. Shes a calm wolf by nature, brave, and will always protect her friends. Even if it means making the ultimate sacrifice.

Theres also going to have to be an alpha for each clan. Im the Star Clans alpha so some one from the Moon Clan will be the Moon Clans alpha. Just ask and Ill say yes or no. Probably yes to the first to ask.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
Name: Zinny
Clan: Star Clan
Description: Zinny is timid, has gray fur, deep blue eyes, and has a scar on his body as punishment for something he did in the past.
Other: I'll draw a pic of him, soon! ^^

EDIT: Can I have two characters? x3

Logmon1
January 2nd, 2005, 02:22 PM
Name: Logan
Clan: Moon Clan ( Can I be alfa? )
Description: Balck fur and red eyes. And shining silver cawls.
Other: He can nerly see in the dark. And has good fighting abilitys

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 02:25 PM
I can't wait to start! ^^

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Name:Zeak
Clan:Moon Clan
Description:Has emerald grenn eyes and brown fur.ON his stomach there is a patch of white fur shaped in a cresent moon.
Other:Though strong and fast Zeak doesn't fight unless his friends are in danger.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 2nd, 2005, 06:19 PM
Name:Jasper
Clan: Moon Clan
Description: A strong black wolf with deep red eyes, and a white tail.
Other: Jasper is very strange he warms up to some very easily but others not easily at all. He also has the abiliy to read minds.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:21 PM
OOC: Okay we need one more Star Clan member and Logmon1 you can be alpha if you want. If you want to invite anyone go ahead.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 2nd, 2005, 06:34 PM
This RP is gonna be great... I'd invite D_E but she hasn't been one in a couple of days and probly someone else will probly e on here by then...

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
I can't wait! ^^ messagetooshort

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:38 PM
OOC: Ok another person is about to join so lets start. Oh and I edited the first post a bit. There are now four star clan members and six moon clan members.

The ten wolves stared at each other. Comet growled and stepped forward. "So we have no choice. We may have to work together but we do not have to like it. The wolf-girl said we all have to make it to the tower. But if any of you Moon Clan try anything funny..." She left the rest to their imaginations.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
ic: Ya, ya! Anything funny! *hides behind comet*

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
Comet looks at the young male. She shakes her head slightly and looks back to the Moon Clan. Waiting for one of them to speak.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:46 PM
ic: Hehe, sorry boss...*backs away slightly*

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 06:48 PM
Name: Darkness

Clan: moon Clan

Description: I am completely black, my eyes are black and I have a red star symbol on my forehead that does the same as comets. Because of this I am an out cast of the clan. They think I was taken from my mother and that I actually belong to the star clan. I think so too and I think I am somehow related to comet. I am very mysterious and do not know who my parents were. I am a good fighter. I fight only to defend my self and other I care about.
Other: I am intelligent, very quiet and the fastest in the moon clan. i am brave and will always protect my friends. I do not like fighting and wish I could be friends with other tribe. I over heard a meeting that I wasnt involved in that they were going to kick me out of the tribe.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
ic: Zinny sniffed the ground perhaps sensing something.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Don't worry about it." Replies Comet quietly still waiting for a reply.

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
ic: Y-y-yes mam!

OOC: >>;; It's hard to believe he'll be a warrior later in the game. xD

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Comet sighed. "Why are you so jumpy Zinny?"

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Th-th-that's always how I act!" ^^;

OOC: XDDDD Zinny is like my cousin...

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Honestly why do you have to be so hostile.I personaly don't care about the tribes anymore I think the faster we're friends the better."Zeak said to Comet

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
"I know that all to well. And yes we should be friends. But not all clan members are like you."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Ya, ya ya! Friends!" *hides behind comet*

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Why do you keep hiding beind her no one is going to hurt you. Well at least not me."Said Zeak assuringly."Besides we have to get to know each other better anyway."

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 07:14 PM
"u-Um-eh, ok! Friends!" *Shakes hand*

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Is he always like this?" Zeak asked Comet with a dipleased look

.Socks
January 2nd, 2005, 07:44 PM
"Ya-ya! I am!"

OOC: XD LOL

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 07:58 PM
ooc:sorry im going to have to control a few people for this. i hope you dont mind.

i look at the other clan members and the alpha advances on me."we do not wnt you in this tribe any more .leave now!"he leaps at me and slshes my face leaving a gash going over my eye.i back away and run into the bushes. i mak my way way around and i lay down in a bush a few metres away from the star tribe. i whiper as my new cut stings. my siht is not harmed."i wonder if comet will welcome me into the tribe. if she doesnt im sure to be a gonner."i whimper some more and touch my cut with a paw. i yelp loudly.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:24 PM
Comet looks at the new out cast. "You two have fun talking." She walks over to the bushes and looks at her curiously.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 08:31 PM
i look up."hello comet. "i put my head on my paws."i was kicked out of my tribe becuase i have a red star like you."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:34 PM
Comet looks at the red star then raises a paw and bats at her own gold star. "You are a Moon Clan member though you have that star. You have been exiled." She knows the young wolf will die if she is left on her own so she says, "You may be a Star Clan member if you wish."

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 08:44 PM
"thank you comet."i sstand up and walk over to the other wolves of the star tribe. i walk away from them and try to lick my cut but i cant. i roll around and get dirt in in. i yelp from the stinging. i run over to a lake and dip my head in. it stops stinging but it still itches. i lay down and whine.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 08:47 PM
Comet comes over with a leaf full of a specail berry that was crushed and mixed with water. "Put this on the wound. It'll help."

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
"your being very kind comet. you dont have to do this. im exiled. letting me into your tribe was the only thing you needed to do. thank you."i take the leaf anyway and put it over my eye.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 09:10 PM
"I don't let any members of my clan walk around with an injury uncared for." REplied Comet walking away a bit.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 09:37 PM
"thank you."i go to sleep and let the mixture do its work.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 3rd, 2005, 08:49 AM
I then step forward, "She was not your problem" I growled. "I wish death to you all," I said spitting towards the star clan, but then standing back because our alpha may get angry at my actions.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 12:36 PM
"Why do you have to wish death on them. Why does everyone have to be so blind to see we're all the same."Zeak ran into the forest where he sat and thought about what life would be like without fighting.

Trainer Phoebe
January 3rd, 2005, 02:33 PM
i wake up and my cut is healed but i will have a scar. i get up and have a bath then go out to hunt for breakfast.when im out so far i see a wolf from the moon clan and he threatens to kill me. race back to the star clan and lay down thinking about why im so strange and if i belong to a clan at all.

Logmon1
January 3rd, 2005, 03:01 PM
I walked to Comet "No wounder your lousy fighters. You always hele right away."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 04:23 PM
Zeak woke up sfter sleeping alone in the forest and walked back to his clan.When he got there he heard Logan insulting the other wolves."Logan don't you think it makes sense to heal a wound early for less painful hunting and fighting."Zeak said walking past Logan without even looking.

Logmon1
January 3rd, 2005, 05:17 PM
"It never teacis you to be toughf and put up with pain!"

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 05:37 PM
"Well Logan have youever thought that maybe not everyone likes pain but only take it whennecessary."Zeak said whiile he started to lay on the grass.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
Comet took the insults without a word. She knew that the Moon Clan hated them jsut has her Star Clan hated the Moon Clan. Why can't every one be like that wolf? She wondered looking at Zeak. She shook her head and stood up. "We must stop fighting. The time we are wasting here is pointless. Let us begin our journey."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 06:41 PM
"I agree with Comet, we should start." He said looking at her. Zeak stood up and started to walk toward her."Well what are we waiting for lets go."Zeak said with a smile.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM
Comet looked around the wolves. "Alright for now lets keep our distance. Star Clan stay near me. I still don't only trust one member of the Moon Clan."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 06:52 PM
Zeak and the rest of the Moon Clan followed the Star Clan into the forest."Just wondering Comet, you do know where your going right."Zeak asked trying not to sound too annoying.

.Socks
January 3rd, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Yessh! I-i-i'm awake!" Zinny runs over to greet his clan members with a kind lick on the paw.

OOC: He has wierd habits! xD Sry, guys I was at school. ^^;;;

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:01 PM
Comet looked at him. "For some reason it seems that I do. I feel like I've always known the way." She shrugged. "Probably just the wolf-girls directions."

.Socks
January 3rd, 2005, 07:04 PM
"Hehehe, sorry!" Zinny trots over to Zeak. "H-h-hi! Wanna be friends?"

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Sure, I'd like that.Zeak said talking to Zinny. "So tell me why you guys hat our Caln anyway?"

.Socks
January 3rd, 2005, 07:09 PM
"The leader knows!" Zinny said to Zeak.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
Comet sighs. "Hey Zinny try to calm down. Remember the wolf-girl said there would be many hard ships not all natuaral and we need to keep on our guard. And it might be best to saty away from most of the Moon Clan for a while." Turns to Zeak. "It goes back centeries. There has always been hatred between the two clans. I don't know when or why it started though. This is something my mother told me before she died."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:16 PM
"Wow, but i still don't see why it matters that much. I can't understand why people hate each other over a clan name!"Zeak tried not to speak to loud but it had come out."I'm going to stay at the back if anyone nedds me while I think." Zeak headed to the back of both Clans and sarted to walk alone.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
Comet shook her head. There were some things that didn't make since. But those things had to be excepted. The two clans had been fighting for years. Hudreds of years for that matter. She looked back at the others. She saw Zeak in the back. She had heard many horrible storied that were passed from alpha to alpha in the Star Clan. They left the forest and entered an opened feild. "Come on lets speed up the pace." She howled and trotted off.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Zeak started to speed up his pace but still kept the thoughts in has mind of peace.

.Socks
January 3rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
OOC: Just finished my h/w sry! ^^;;

"Yeah, it was a crucial day! Jemine told me and a few other young wolves a while back...too bad she died..." Zinny ran over beside Comet.

OOC: Zinny is like the leader's pet! xD

Flabébé
January 3rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
U asked me to join but it looks to late, sry

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:42 PM
OOC: Its not to late. We still need more members. I agree your like a leaders pet. Pats you on the head. Good puppy.

Comet sighed then smiled. "You know little pup you should learn to be a bit calmer."

.Socks
January 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
"H-h-how do I do that, Comet?" Zinny looked curiously at her.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Easy. You always seem jumpy. Just try not to be. Calm down and try to control yourself."

.Socks
January 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
"O-o-oh......ok!" Zinny grinned at Comet.

OOC: I g2g see u guys tomorrow! ^^

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 09:03 PM
Comet sighed again. "Well for now lets just start with a deep breath and not being so nervous."

DarkFenris
January 3rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
look around and see the star clan has gone. i hear a howl and i howl back telling comet ill be there soon and that im th fastest wolf in the moon clan. i start run and grinning. i see this race as a game and start jumping from tree log to tree log and my red star starts glowing brightly. i run up and up and tackle comet then realize what i have done and whine and stare at the ground.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Comet stood up and shook her head. She looked at Darkness. She growled but not nisously. "Do watch where you're going will you?" She starts walking again.

Logmon1
January 4th, 2005, 03:16 PM
"I for one have nothing agenst the war!" I said caching up with the star clan.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 4th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I caught up as well all my clan members had gotten ahead. "I for one supprt the war. I don't see any reason not to... I mean what have you star heads evr done to help us and likewise, that's how its always been and always should be" I knew I was being harsh but if there was one thing i hated it was the star clan and i always would... or so I thought

OOC: Little bit'a foreshadowing...

Logmon1
January 4th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"That's the spreit that I support."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 4th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Yes, for once and for always we will be parted," I said "And why should we medle in what our ancestors died over? It would mean their deaths were for nothing, to work with theses star clan members..." I then growled.

DarkFenris
January 4th, 2005, 04:24 PM
i look at my old clan and run to catch up with the star clan. i keep my head low becuase i have been bad.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 4th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I then growl again as the traitor comes up "I never had anything against you but you betrayed us..." I said to the filthy mongrel and snapped at her.

Logmon1
January 4th, 2005, 04:38 PM
"My famuly was butuly merderd by you star clan wimps! Why not fight here to deside yous domanit?"

Kay11190
January 4th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Zeak ran up to Jasper quickly after he snapped at Darkness."What are you doing snapping at her like that, can't you control yourself. I mean she is already in a bad position and you want tostart a fight.I can't believe you.Zeak went back to his postion at the back where again he was relaxed by his thoughts.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 4th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"Ya real bad!" I screamed "A traitor!!" I screamed after. But I knw that I had to clam down or face punishment from my clan alpha, so i layed dwn and just let out a steady low growl and stared at the star clan.

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Guys (logomon, Supisweetattack), your posts are WAY too shourt, it can be considered spamming. Keep it up, and I will be forced to close this thread.

Logmon1
January 4th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I looked at Comet and walked over to her. "So how did a female get to be an alfe? I thought only males could be alfas!" I said with a grin on my face.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Name:Leo
Clan:Star Clan
Description:black fur and red eyes, has a white stripe down the middle of his back
Other:used to be a member of the Moon Clan but was kicked out because he was becoming to strong.Then he joined the Star Clan.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 4th, 2005, 05:28 PM
I almost laughed at his sttement, but knew alpha was alread mad at me so i shut up. I wanted to keep up dissing the star clan, but didn't want to be punished.

Guys please don't get this closed down I want to keep this going

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"Where do we start looking for this, Tower of Regeneration" I growled?

Kay11190
January 4th, 2005, 06:09 PM
"Well yes that's were we are headed.said Zeak running up from behind. Hey do you want to be friends, i mean it wil make this journey alot easier?"Zeak asked with a smile on his face."Plus if we are, we can set an example for the others like me and zinny.So you can give it a thought."With that Zeak returned to the back of both clans and walked behind.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 06:11 PM
"Sure, it would set a good example and maybe the others will start getting along to," Leo said.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Comet looked at the Moon Clan alpha. "Because she was the daughter of the former alph and because she wooped all the males." She replied with a low growl. She sniffed the air slightly and snapped at one of the last bugs left. At least that was a good thing. She swished her tail and watched the Moon Clan alpha while keeping an eye on the path ahead.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Comet, were are we gonna find this tower?"

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Comet thought for a moment. "Well it's across many valleys, meadow, feilds, mountains, a desert, and even some kind of dark realm. That's all I know. But that won;'t be the hard part. The hard part wil be fighting all the creatures and other things the wolf-girl has set up for us. For right now we are safe but once we get to the other side of those woods we won't be so lucky." Jabs her nose at the forest they had just entered.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"Oh, well I don't know if the Moon Clan will help us I mean they do out number us."

Kay11190
January 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Zeak again sped up from behind to the Star Clan to ask Comet a question."Hey Comet, do you think we can stop for a while and take a break.That is if you want to.Zeak treid not to sound to demmanding so he would not upset her in any way."If you think about it , it will do us good if we got aome hunting and rest in."

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Comet shrugged. "Let's take a break." She stopped then looked at Leo. "I don't know if they will or not. The hate that our clans hold for eachother is pretty deep. But don't worry about attack. If they attack we'll win."

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Good point, I know you can take 2 and I can hold 2 off on my own!"

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Comet nodded and layed down under a bush. She watched all the wolves closely.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Leo jumped around snapping at bugs tring to bite them.

Logmon1
January 5th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I walked into the darkness and felt a strang pressuns. Then some thing ramed me and throw me right into the others. Befor I know what happend a pack of Fox/Lion things came strat for us!

OOC: yes I'm bring them back because they were a good warm up for the fight withe Pup.

Kay11190
January 5th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Zeak got up from resting on the ground andwent in front of Zinny and Leo."You guys don't have to fight if you don't want to."Zeak growled at the approaching enemies. Zeaks eyes then changed from its calm look to a deadly glare. Zeak then pouced at one of the of the enemies breaking all its legs in one sweep.

Logmon1
January 5th, 2005, 03:12 PM
OOC: Read the last Wlof Qust to see how these things work in fights. And how to stop them.

IC: I jumped on one and killed it. But two more took it's place.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 5th, 2005, 03:46 PM
I don't really want to go and read the other one we can just leave out the details on how to kill them

I saw the things begining to fight us so i jumped up and began to fight. [I]They don't seeem very tough I thought as I easily ripped open the throats of one of them. "Die beasts" I hollared as i slaughtered another one. Just then I saw one coming up at Comet from behind out of nowhere. I jumped in front of it and killed it dead in its tracks. I then realized what i had done...

Logmon1
January 5th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I was running at a light and found a glowing tree that was making these things. A root came out a swiped at me.

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Comet snarled and jumped onto the back of one breaking its back. She looked around. Suddenly she sensed something and ttok off towards the tree. A root whiped at her but she dodged. SHe stood back watching it for a moment then said, "In order to beat this we need to work together. One wolf on each side of the tree. We attack it all at once then tear out that gem." She nodded at the gem embedded deep in the tree that was being protected by vines.

OOC: I decided to change it a little.

DarkFenris
January 5th, 2005, 10:36 PM
i see these monsters and know i must protect the clan alpha. i run and leap and th ree as a red and black blur and just as im about to reach the gem i get hit by a vine and i i land in front comet . my scar on my eye has opened up again.i limp to one side of the tree and get low and start crawling slowly under the vines.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 6th, 2005, 06:16 AM
I run up to the tree unwillling to help them, but I knew what had to be done "Work together" I screamed at everyone. I then nodded at comet and dove at the tree.

Logmon1
January 6th, 2005, 06:57 AM
I pulle a root of it out of the ground and suwng it at the tree like a wip. I was hopping for dameg.

OOC: I liked it befor but ohwell!

Kay11190
January 6th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Zeak ran up to help get the gem and stood by looking at the vines. He then jumped off several trees and stood on a branch.After watching the branches again he jumped and grabed two vines wines which he bit hard with his teeth.The tree then tried to whip him eith another vine which he continuealy dodged holing on to thw two he aready had.

Logmon1
January 6th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I was piked up by a root and thrown aside. "I'm fine. go on without me for now."

Flabébé
January 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Leo who just noticed what was going on ran striaght at one of the beast and lunged at his throat ripping it open!

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:31 PM
OOC: We're fighting a tree.

Comet darted this way and that. She snapped at any vines that attacked her. Finally she lept into the air and dove for the gem. She was smacked away be a vine but got back up again. She snarled and shook her head before lunging for the gem again. "I need everyone to try and take of the vines!" She howled as she was thrown away again.

Flabébé
January 6th, 2005, 08:27 PM
I snapped at the swinging limbs so Comet could get to the jewel in the center of the tree.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Comet nodded to him and jumped at the tree again but there were still to many vines lashing out at her. She hit the ground again and jumped back up. "The rest of you have to help as well!" She lunged again.

DarkFenris
January 7th, 2005, 02:05 PM
i reach the tree trunk after many slowminutes of crawling along the ground under the vines.i look up at the jewel and wonder if i should take it out or wait for orders.

Logmon1
January 7th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I grabed three or four roots and wrapped them around the vines. "I can't belive I'm helping the star alpha." I said sracasticly because I obvisly could belive.

Kay11190
January 7th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Zeak ripped of the two vines he was holding and darted back into the previous tree he was oin and waited fo a good moment to strike again.After about a minute he jumped from the tree and this time grabed four vines and ripped them off while running. Zeak continued to run around the tree dodging and grabbing vines so he could snap them whenever possible."Come on Comet try again while it's after me!" Zeak demanded still grabbing and dodging various branches."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:03 PM
With their help there was enough room to get the gem. Comet stepped bcak then jumped as high as she could. She dove at the tree and sank her teeth into the gem. There was a huge explosion and a great burst of white light. Everyone except Darkness was blown back wards. Comet hit the ground pretty hard. She stood up shakily and shook her head with the gem still in her mouth.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 11:38 PM
I ran over to comet who was about to fall. I pressed my by against her slowly, and gently
laid her down. :Are you alright I said worried?Are you hurt?" I asked as she was getting back up.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Comet spit out the gem and steadied herself. "I'm fine. Just a little shaken up is all. That explosion was pretty stronge but it didn't hurt me."

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 01:01 AM
i run over to comet."are you ok?"i look at her then stare at the ground. "i feel bad becuase i have been a bad member of the clan. i have not respected you. i should be punished."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Comet watched Darkness for a moment. "What do you mean. You have not been a star wolf for very long. A few mess ups here and there are not to be worried about."

Logmon1
January 8th, 2005, 06:25 AM
I was stumbuling because I had hit a tree with my side. "Where am I? I don't recanize anything."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:30 AM
"Darkness why weren't you blown back? Everyone was blown back but you."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"It's proably because she was so low to the ground." Nodds at Darkness. Comet spotted Logan stumbling around and walks over o him. "Are you alright?"

Logmon1
January 8th, 2005, 12:53 PM
"I'm fine. How far away did we go?"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"Not far." Replied Comet. "Only a few feet. Are you sure your ok?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 8th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I then decided that this tree was gonna be impossible to penetrate, but noticed that when darkness had gotten under the tree by being low.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:43 PM
OOC: We already beat the tree. Comet took the gem and now its ordinary again.

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 02:50 PM
i look at the jewel."so what are w going to do with the jewel?"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:55 PM
"I'm not sure." Said Comet as she nudged it. It was crimsan red and seemed to radiate an odd power. "I think we should keep it. Look." There was a small hole in the top. Comet went into the woods then came back with a strong thin vine. "We can carry them on this. Now who wants to be the gem carrier?"

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"ill carry it!"i volenteer quickly to try and be a good star clan member.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Comet nodded and threaded the vine through the gem. "Here. If there are moe which I bet there are we can each carry one if we need to."

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 04:01 PM
i take it and slide it around my neck."where are we going now?"

Logmon1
January 8th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"I say we find more. The'll porbuly be needed to open that tower thing."

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 05:06 PM
i sniff and sense something. i run ahead and see a deer. i sniff but sense something wrong with it.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Let's leave that creature alone. We should head east towards the mountains." She raised a paw and pointed at a small chain of mountains far away. Then she starts walking again.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I was so hungry. I ached with hunger. I lunged at the deer against orders. I ripped the throat open and started to eat the meat. It tasted so good. Some of the other wolfs came over and started feeding.

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 07:55 PM
i yell out."stop!there something wrong with that deer! stop eating it!"
i run over and try to make them stop. they dont and i bat one on the nose with my paw.. i know i am wrong to do this becuase at the moment i am the lowest on order of the pack.(like pecking order).

ooc: im bring in the rapid deer from the old one. XD

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
OOC: I think this time it'll have some unknown disease. I'll think it up later.

Comet lunged and knocked Randall three feet. "This deer is plagued with disease. You are a fool to eat it. Do not touch it. Perhaps you did not eat enough to do any harm."

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 08:09 PM
ooc: ok^_^

i stand back and let comet take care of things. i look around and see no food and wish there was something as i am starving.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 08:43 PM
I tried to lung at the food again but Comet stopped me. She was acting like she cared for me.

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
i se a group of rappits and race after them. i kill 11 rabbits and start eating one. i finish and guard the others. i want to eat the remaining meat but i know i must give the other clan members some food.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 10:36 PM
"Lets get out of here. We have lurked here long enough!"

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Comet nodded. She walked over to the rabits and ate one. "You are a good hunter but we will catch larger game soon." She lowered her voice. "Watch Randall. He has eaten some of the diseased animal and may have gotten it. Tell me if you notice odd behavior."

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"ok comet."i look at rabit and desperatly want some more but know i must restrain my self.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:41 AM
"Eat if you want to. We will be moving on in a couple minutes so you should hurry."

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 02:34 AM
i hear this and leap at a big rabbit and eat all the meat then i eat another small rabbit and lay down."that feels good.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:50 AM
Comet watches the sky then after a while calls, "Come on lets get moving while the weather's good. It's going to rain soon."

Logmon1
January 9th, 2005, 07:10 AM
I start to walk on when I hear, "Oh look some wolfs who've lost there way. They look good enofe to eat." I tran around to see am Owl but it has no sent.

OOC: Could this be plagerisum of wolf rain?

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 11:25 AM
OOC: Sure.

Comet turned to look at the scentless owl. "We should leave that bird alone and get out of here. This place is dangerous. More uncanny creatures dwell here. Let us hurry."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 12:23 PM
"I agree and besides we have a long trip ahead of us." said Zeak finally getting p to his feet. "Plus if it's going to rain we need to get a move on to cover alot of ground. "Zeak shook his fur, sat down and waited for everyone to get ready.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Comet looked at the owl then the mountains then she howled and started running towards them.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Zeak took off ounce he noyived Comet had started running. He stayed at the back agian so he could stay to himself. He then started thinking of what the mountains would hold considering what had happened to them a while back.Noticing he was falling behind he sped up a bit more to keep up.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Randall started running. He ran almost as fast as Comet. He stopped and sniffed. "I smell blood, lots of it!"

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Comet sniffs too. "Yes it's coming from the mountains. They are dangerous. But we must keep going."

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 06:29 PM
i see the pack is moving and get up and start running. after a few minutes i get a small stith but ignore it. i runa dn stay in the middle of the pack.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Comet watches as the mountains grow closer. They are still far away. "About ten more miles." Suddenly she feels a drop of water hit her muzzle. SHe looks up. The sky is dark with clouds. A clap of thuner booms and a jolt of lightning rips through the sky. The wind picked up blowing hard on the wolves. The rain was dumped on them before they could blink. This weather is unatural. Thought Comet.

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 06:41 PM
i feel the rain and pick up my pace and become a black blur. i run past comet and start heading to the mountains. the rain his me but not much as i am moving very fast.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Comet speeds up and tackles Darkness. "I'm sorry but you can't run off like that. Those mountains are dangerous and we have to stay in the pack." They were all soked now and it was so dark the when Comet looked back she couldn't see the other wolves.

DarkFenris
January 9th, 2005, 06:58 PM
ooc:im a pup too but im experienced becuase i have had to fend for my self and fight against the moon clan members.

the moon comes out and the red star on my forehead glows and becomes a comet.
"ok comet."i trot along and keep up with comet and run by her side.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I run up next to Comet and Darkness,"Are you guys nuts, running off like that. What if there was something was up here that could tear you apart. You smelt the blood."

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 12:05 AM
"Yes I know that but I wasn't made alpha because I was cute." The gold star on her head caught the moon light and became a comet too. Even though the moon was shining the rain continued to pore. "Lets keep moving." She trotted off.

Logmon1
January 10th, 2005, 02:40 PM
I ran up next to Comet. "All moon clan members speed up!" I shouted behind me.

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"We need to find a way to find out what is in the mountains. I have an idea. Two of us can head up into the mountains. We'll howl if we find food and a place to stay. We'll come back down if we find anything else. I voulenteer for this. Who else?"

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"I'll go." said Zeak walking up from behind everyone. "I think if anything at least one of each clan should go. So you does everyone agree that we should go or does anyone object." Ounce again Zeak normally calm eyes changed to that of a killer while he looked at everyone.

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2005, 04:05 PM
i look at zeak."i dont object but i would like to go. i know im only a pup but i really want to go!"

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Fine you can come, a party of three is bteer than one of two." Zaek said with his eyes changing back to thier normal calm and relaxing look. "So can we get moving or are there any objections?" He asks again looking at them with his regular eyes.

DarkFenris
January 10th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"ok!"i stand behind zeak and stay silent. my tail wags in excitement.

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 08:55 PM
"The one's not going go stay over in that cave. If anything happens howl as loud as posible. We will be back down here as fast as posible. Got it?"

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Comet nodded. "The mountains are treterous but there is a safe path. Be careful and patiant and you will find it." The ran lightened abit.

DarkFenris
January 11th, 2005, 01:55 AM
"ok comet."i heaf off and start running becuase im excited

Logmon1
January 11th, 2005, 03:15 PM
I here a starng rumbuling nose. "Earthquack!" I shout just as it begens.

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Guys with this earthquake it's going to be a bit dangerous so let's speed it up a bit."Zeak suggested starting to run at a semifast pace."Come on you guys a bit faster we can rest when we hit the mountains!" He aid screaming behind him because of the earthquakes noise.

DarkFenris
January 11th, 2005, 06:37 PM
i run faster and i catch up with zeak. suddenly trees start falling and i jump over them and i make a game of it quickly and jump over trees and big rocks.

Flabébé
January 11th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I run and dodge falling rocks and trees. I saw the others do the same. "Zeak! Get to the ridge as fast as posible to meet us there!"

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Comet felt the earthquake and stood up. "Come on. We're not safe here any more. We have to abandon the plan and head to the mountains together. Come on!" She started running after the others.

Goatman56
January 11th, 2005, 11:05 PM
OOC: is it to late to join if not heres mine
Name: Pochi
Clan: None *if thats okay*
Description: White wolf,blue eyes
Other: A tiny pup just recentely born,all alone,wanders around looking for scraps left by other wolves,doesn't have a clue how to hunt,sarcastic,not very happy,and a smart alic.

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:13 PM
OOC: Yes you can be a lone wolf but you'll have to join a clan eventually.

DarkFenris
January 12th, 2005, 01:59 AM
ooc:welcome back. i recently read the first rp.

Goatman56
January 12th, 2005, 04:46 AM
My paws hit the ground and the world spun around me."I'm so hungry."I was panting I hadn't had a drink or any food in 2 days and was sure i might die soon."I can't give up I can make it."I ran into a nearby cave were there was some water.I drank the water sip by sip ejoying each drop as it hit my throat."Later i'l go and hunt but right now I wanna sleep."

Logmon1
January 12th, 2005, 06:31 AM
OOC: Welcom back pup!

IC: I ran to the mountins as fast as posabul. "Where not gonna make it!"

DarkFenris
January 12th, 2005, 12:24 PM
i see a cave up a head."lets go into tha cave to rest for the nigh!"i run to entrence and stop and sniff ."theres another wolf in there . im pretty sure its a cub like m,e but i dont know."

Goatman56
January 12th, 2005, 01:17 PM
OOC: Well actually i'm like 5 weeks old so i'm not so big really.

IC: I lay there sleeping when I caught a sent."A wolf?"I stood up weak from hunger and fatigue.I fell to the ground and layed still."Whos there"I said in a low voice.

Flabébé
January 12th, 2005, 01:44 PM
"I saw the wolf. Were looking for the Tower of Regeneration. Do you know were it is?"

Logmon1
January 12th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I looked at the pup. "Stat your clan pup!"

Goatman56
January 12th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Uhhh clan whats that?"I had no idea what he was talking about but I began to think.*Maybe there a clan that kills other wolves for fun.*I blasted off running through the cave.

Logmon1
January 12th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I looked at Comet. "Don't even try to say I scard him off!"

DarkFenris
January 12th, 2005, 11:07 PM
i run after the pup."hey pup!wait!im a pup too. we do not eat wolves!we eat rabbit and deer and stuff."

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Comet shruged. "Alright I won't say it." She paced out of the cave to catch the pup. "Pup stop. We mean you no harm. You are weak. If you keep this up you will lose what little energy you have left."

DarkFenris
January 13th, 2005, 02:06 AM
i look at the pup."please come into our clan. whats your name?"i smil at the pup kindly."you know. your kinda cute."

Goatman56
January 13th, 2005, 01:09 PM
I kicked the dirt."Yeah I guess I couldn't keep running."I looked at what the other wolf that said I was cute."So my names well Pochi.So whats this clan thing?O yeah whats your names."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 01:16 PM
"A clan is a group of wolves that stay together as a family." Zeak said walking in after running and dodging falling trees. "You know you look like you could use some food i'll be back in a minute with a rabbit or something. Zeak left the cave in search for a rabbit which he found one not to far from it. He killed the rabbit and ran back to the ccave where he gave it too Pochi.

Logmon1
January 13th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"My names Logan. And I'm the Alfa!"

Flabébé
January 13th, 2005, 04:30 PM
I'm Leo. What are doing here I thought all other wolf life was killed off.

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"Well aparently not all wolf life was killed off because he is still alive." Zeak said looking at the pup. "By the looks of it Pochi would have died if we never found him."

Goatman56
January 13th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"Well I had survived when my mom got atked and threw me in the forest and told me to run."I didn't like to talk about my moms death."Ummm can we get off the subject."I then scarfed down the rabbit.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Comet watched the young wolf quietly. "You don't need to worry about clans right now. Your to young. Theres no point in you getting involved in this. It's dangerous. Though you can stick with our little group right now if you'd like. I wouldn't want to see one of the few non-clan wolves left die because it was young. Right now the world is much more dangerous." The rain had stopped and the land was calm. the clouds cleared and the moon shon again. The commet appeared on Comet's head again. A wind blew at them and Comet sniffed. "Good theres a small herd of deer nearby. The took shelter by the mountains in the quake. I'm Comet by the way. Alpha of the Star Clan." She added to Pochi.

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I'm going to stay in the cave and rest a bit. you all can go hunting if you want. "Zeak then walked over to a corner and lay down on the ground and started to drift asleep.

Goatman56
January 13th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"O boy deer I haven't had that since mom......"I stopped right there.I ran out of the cave sniffing the air."Maybe todays the day i'll bring down my first deer."I started hopping and hopping."It would mean the world to me if I got to take down a deer."My tongue was drooping and I was excited.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Comet walked out of the cave too. "If you want to join us on this hunt you may Pochi. Just becareful."

Logmon1
January 13th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I looked at the pup all exsited and felt this strang fuzzy felling. I think it's name is happeness I cauld not name it because I hadint felt it in so long. "So what are we going to call this new clan? The night clan?"

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"New clan? What do you mean. We are still two clans. We can't be one clan unless everyone gets along. And I don't think they do yet."

Logmon1
January 13th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Not everybody gets along in the Moon Clan and I dought it's any difrint in the Star clan."

Goatman56
January 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Time to kill me some deer."I saw my tail and chased it."So when do we go huh huh huh when?"I just wanted to take down some deer.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Comet looked at him. "Calm down pup. Very well lets head out on the hunt. Come on." She dashed off. "Keep up pup."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Zeak streched out on the ground and turned to lay on his back, that revealed the cresent moon symbol his fur created. "I wish everyday was like this, it's so relaxing." He then stayed in that position and shut his eyes for a while.

Goatman56
January 13th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I ran and kept up with Comet still excited."So what is you clans are looking for?"

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"We're searching for something called the tower of Regeneration. If we can find it and get to the top alive then the Earth will be restored." Replied Comet sniffing the wind as she ran.

Flabébé
January 13th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Leo, who was crouching behind some rocks looking at the deer looked backed and told them to be queit."I'm trying to hunt here."

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Comet watched the deer too. "Be nice to the alpha or she won't let you have dinner before you go to bed." She said sarcarsticly. "Come on. You left Randall and pup your with me we're going right."

Flabébé
January 13th, 2005, 08:17 PM
I stalked over to the left and lept at the deer I got one and I look up and Poshi and Comet got one to. I started eating it and just dug into it. I growl loud from startvation.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Comet takes a bite then stands back so Pochi can eat. He needs it more than me. She thinks.

Goatman56
January 13th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"Food!"I jumped at the deer and ate some but saw one that I wanted to take down.I jumped at the deer and got a bite and tried to drag it down but was to light."Yeah ummm can someone give me a paw?"

Flabébé
January 14th, 2005, 01:37 PM
I walk over and see what he needed."So what do you need?"

Logmon1
January 14th, 2005, 02:33 PM
I lunched at the deer that the pup was on and brok it's leg. "Your on your own for the kill."

DarkFenris
January 14th, 2005, 02:50 PM
i walk slowly over to randalls deer. i stop 2 metres from it and look at him wondering if he will let me have some.

Logmon1
January 14th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I jump on a buck and kill it. I start eating it.

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Comet teres off some of her own kill and brings it to Darkness. "Eat you need your strength." She then took her kill and began to drag it back to the cave for the others. Before she leaves she calls back. "Pochi go for the neck. Get a death grip and cut off its life. Then after that no body kill any more. We can't take to many. There are hardly any deer left compared to what there used to be." Then she drags off her kill.

Logmon1
January 15th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I grab the antler and draged the buck behind me.

Goatman56
January 15th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I cuffed my jaw around the neck and completely snapped it killing the deer."Hahahaha I did it."I began to drag it back to the cave were the others resided and some of my deer."Thats delicious."

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Good job Pochi." Says COmet when they reach the cave. "You're a good hunter for a pup your age."

DarkFenris
January 15th, 2005, 04:55 PM
i look at th food comet gave me."thank you comet." i eat it gratefully.

Logmon1
January 16th, 2005, 06:16 AM
I take a brak hav way to the cave incase there's another earthquak and it caves in. I start eating the buck.

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Zeak wakes up from his nap and stretches before heading out of the cave. He smelt the air and found the scent of the others. He walked toward them and found them all eating deer. Zeak lays down again watching the others eat.

Logmon1
January 16th, 2005, 07:11 AM
I tear some meat off and throw it at Zeak.

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Zek sees Logan toss him some meat. "Thanks for the meat Logan." Zeak said starting to chew the meat still laying down. While he ate the meat he watched the others.

Goatman56
January 16th, 2005, 07:55 AM
I finished eating my deer."When do we go i'm ready."I stood up and went outside and began to run around in circles.I had always been a hyper active pup."Cmon,cmon,cmon lets go."

Logmon1
January 16th, 2005, 08:26 AM
"Clam down pup. Some of us are tired and I'm in no mood to go."

Goatman56
January 16th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"Yah whatever,i'm gonna look around."I began to run and look around."Wow those wolves are strong and some are mean,but I guess i'll just have to deal with it."

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Comet finishes eating and gets up. She stretches and walks after Pchi to make sure nothing supernatural gets him.

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
i sit down and close my eyes. i start thinking about who my parents were but cant remember them. i wonder if i have any family and know i must some how be related to comet becuase of our stars.

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 02:21 PM
There is plenty left of my buck if anyone wants anymore.

Goatman56
January 16th, 2005, 03:54 PM
I ran noticing Comet was behind me just joking around.

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Comet speeds up and starts chasing Pochi around.

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Zeak watched Comet chase Pochi around the field still laying down. As he watched them play he remembered what is was like when him and his brother played aaround. He also remembered how far his brother would go to kill a star clan member. He then drifted asleep again these thoughts still playing in his head.

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 04:40 PM
i watch comet and feel suddenly lonely and i feel that i dont belong in a clan. i get up and start walking away from the cave.

Kay11190
January 16th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Hey Zeak look at that star clan member. Let's kill him."
"Ritter why do you hate them so much they are the same as us""Look Zeak as far as I'm consered they are scum. Ritter lunges at Zeaks head.
Zeak woke up frightened at the memory of his brothers worst side. "Hey we're you going?"

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"away. i have no family. im leaving. bye zeak."i start running towards te mountains in search of family.

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Comet spots Darkness leaving and stops chasing Pochi. She ran after her. "Wait Darkness."

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Darkness, Darkness wait. You say you have no family. I say your wrong. Look around, we are your family."

Goatman56
January 16th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Darkness I don't mean to be harsh but running away because you think u have no family is wrong."I looked at her with a serious look."You have a family every wolf has a family whether its not biologic there family none the less....so don't walk out on your family."

Flabébé
January 16th, 2005, 08:18 PM
"For one were your family and we won't let you go anywhere, and even if we did the Earth would be destroyed. SO stay with us," I said sternly.

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"i look at randall,pochi and comet."you are not my family. the only one likely to be related to me is comet.but becuase you want me to stay in the clan. i will stay in the clan."

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Darkness don't feel so bad. All of us have lost our family. We are the only wolves left. There may be a few clanless wolves like Pochi but they don't have much of a chance of survival. I lost my family just a year ago. My brothers and sisters were killed in other battles and that's it. Most wolves have stories like this. Do't feel bad. We must become one clan and become a family if we are going to survive."

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"how do we know that we arnt sister?"

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Well I suppose we don't. But if we were how would you have ended up in the Moon Clan?"

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"i dont know. maybe we got seperated at birth. or we were in trouble and had to be seperated."

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"I don't mean by blood. I mean by friendship. If I go by friendship your family"

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 12:48 AM
"well comet and i both have a star on our head so we might be related some how.but i will stay in your clan for now."i lie. i did not want to be in the clan. it hurt to lie to hem but i had to leave. i thought to my self.~i wll leave at minight when they are all sleeping.~

Flabébé
January 17th, 2005, 12:55 AM
I lay down by the enrince to the cave about the time it starts raining. "Oh great!"

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 02:01 AM
i lay down in the cave entrence and it starts raining. i lay down and close my eyes. pretnding to sleep.

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Comet watches Darkness quietly. Then she lies down near the entrance and closes her eyes too.

Logmon1
January 17th, 2005, 12:00 PM
OOC: Sorry but I'm too bissy on other sites to do this so I have to quit. Sorry.

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 12:06 PM
OOC: What about the Moon Clan Alpha! Ok Zeak you're in the Moon Clan right. So you can be alpha unless soem one else wants to be.

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 02:21 PM
i look at every one and stand up. i slowly walk out of the entrence of the cave and out of sight. i start runing towards the mountains.

Kay11190
January 17th, 2005, 04:11 PM
OOC: Ok I'll be the alpha

IC:Zeak watched Darkness leave the cave and waited a few minutes before following her. He then rushes out following her scent until he caught up with her. "You know makes me feel sad that you ran away like that and for nothing. What possible reason is good enough for you leaving in the middle of the night alone?" Zeak said sounding incrdibly serious. "I don't want to give you a speech yet, so explain yourself."

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 04:55 PM
i look at zeak."im looking for my blood family."i then stat running faster and leave zeak beind. i reach the mountains and find a cave to sleep in untill the rain stops.

Kay11190
January 17th, 2005, 05:03 PM
She is so stubborn. Zeaks thinks to himself before taking off after her again. He followed her scent to the mountains where it was very faint. Come on you have to be here somewhere. he thought with the rain pounding on him. Zeak found a cave and saw that Darkness was there already asleep. Zeak then laid by the entrace watching her sleep so she couldn't get away again

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 05:16 PM
i stand up and back away slowly. i hit the back of the cave and find a small tunnel going further into the cave. i walk in and aroll a huge boulder into the entrence . i then put rocks under it so it cant be moved. i walk along the tunnel for about 10 minutes then i go out into the rain. i go back to the tunnel and go to sleep.