PDA

View Full Version : Scariest Pokemon

Dalekhater
December 15th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Who do you think is the scariest Pokemon?
I think the Unown are the scariest because of the Lavender Town song.

Xeberos
December 15th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Kubone's ghost's at the Pokémon Tower are scariest. :D But real Pokémon, well I say Gengar, Banette or meaby Spiritomb. I don't know.

Kayges
December 15th, 2011, 10:20 AM
I think the scariest pokemon to encounter would be Cofagrigus. You wouldn't be able to see those shadowy hands coming for you and just the thought of getting thrown in that small space is terrible!

Dave666
December 15th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Hypno = Pokemon version of pedobear
Parasect = A freaking zombie
Absol = the world is gonna end
Purugly = Is that a cat or what the hell is that?
Chandelure = My chandelier is alive O.o

Palladium
December 15th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Purugly is weird,but not exactly scary
In my opinion it would be Giratina, imagine that thing coming out of your shadow with that creepy grin ...

OreoMaster
December 15th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Ghost Pokemon are scary in general.Gengar with his creepy grin and banette,just the thought of them cursing you and dying in a horrible terrifying manner is horrifying.But also beedrill would be scary as hell because that thing is huge and dangerous with drills able to penetrate your body and kill you nastily.Sharpedo?Cloyster? Sharpedo is a shark,and a 'dark' one and cloyster is just creepy.This thing would be bad since it could hide in its extremely durable shell while killing everyone with its huge spikes.

PlatinumDude
December 15th, 2011, 03:23 PM
The Litwick line would be scary because they steal people's souls for their own energy.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 16th, 2011, 06:14 AM
any of the Ghost Pokemon or any Pokemon that has the ability to use "Scary Face".

:t354:TG

Hikamaru
December 16th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Liepard - Damn Fake Out
Garbodor - They are so scary-faced alright!
Gastly - They surprise you
Zubat - The Ultimate Cave Annoyance
Giratina - It's so spooky!
Cofagrigus - Look at those ghostly arms!

Yoshikkko
December 18th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Sableye freaks me out, it was based off an alien sighting so lol. I don't really find the ghost types scary tbh, they are sneaky and playful, not exactly scary. Missingno will always be the scariest btw but I don't think it counts XD

Talli
December 18th, 2011, 07:52 AM
For me its the Trubbish line.. I mean it's rubbish alive creepy

SuperTrainStationH
December 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Chandelure, because of what it does to other creatures.

I'd still love to be friends with one though.

Ciax
December 18th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Definetly Giratina. It's a cross between a ghost and some sort of serpent hells yeah I'm scared. Plus that smile... *shudders*

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/012/a/5/Giratina_Appears_by_Delthero.jpg

miltankRancher
January 1st, 2012, 06:47 AM
Kakuna and Haunter for me. The former is like a creepy little killer waiting for the right time. and the latter is just plain scary.

Snivy063
January 1st, 2012, 07:18 AM
Pokemon never really scared me or shocked me, but if I had to choose, it would definitely be Gengar and Purugly. I really hate cats and I am totally afraid of 'em. ^^;;

vaporeon7
January 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hypno's Lullaby made me scared of Hypno. And after reading their Pokédex entries, I now find a lot of ghost types scary.

Anna
January 3rd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Mm, I never really was scared of any Pokémon. But the Litwick line are creepy if only for that one BW episode. And Sableye, sorta.

shininglatios217
January 4th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I think the scariest ones are Cofagrigus (it eats people) and Hydreigon (specially after seeing a realistic Hydreigon that another person has in it's signature and avatar). Maybe Spiritomb because it reminds me of Giygas from EarthBound.

Killjoy
January 4th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I think Kyurem is the scariest. It just has such a crazy posture

Ritzz
January 4th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Arbok scares me. Just look at it. :3

http://www.deviantart.com/download/176580487/Arbok_vs__Seviper_by_Pink_Leon.png