PDA

View Full Version : Sheena Sketch (From Tales of Symphonia)

PoKeSaFaRi
January 2nd, 2005, 02:30 PM
Hello there! I've recently been addicted to ToS (Tales of Symphonia)..since i got my game in Xmas. I've drawn Sheena. It's not exactly the official style.. but close enough for my first time drawing in the ToS style.

Here's the pic:

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/3544/sheenatos0lo.png

Brat
January 2nd, 2005, 05:30 PM
Very Nice ^_~ i don't like sheena to well but nice drawing GO PREASEA.. BOOGA brother making collet hit people for 10,000 with one hit..

PichuSecretBase
January 3rd, 2005, 03:53 AM
Really awesome! I really love the coloring a lot. And something dosen't have to be in the official style to be good o.o().

Brat: Don't swear! *Edits your post*

~Dragonair~
January 3rd, 2005, 05:40 AM
Nice pic. Well done with the coloring. ^_^

PsYcHo_LuGiA
January 3rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
That's AMAZING. Great artwork. :0~

Brat
January 3rd, 2005, 02:34 PM
-_-' i dont' evern remeber what i said oh well o_O if get boots off ths board for cursing it will just make sure i don't have to worry about making stuff

DarkPhoenix
January 3rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
Wow! That is great. I LOVE ToS! One of the best games for GC :P. I haven't beat it yet, but I am at the final boss.... so XD lol.

KLS
January 3rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
yay, Sheena is my second favorite character.
(Go Kratos!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Nicely drawn.

Lady of the Shadows
January 4th, 2005, 12:46 AM
That is good.
I think you did realy well with the coloring and shading. I like that style.

Stevo-kun
January 4th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Wow that pic is awesome and I really like Sheena XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

mvtm
January 5th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Hey Nil that Pics rules , i dont know , but i like that drawing style better than the PC one ^^. Its not my fave char because i havent played TOS , but its very well done i like the faded purple coloring in the dress the best.

10/10 My Pal.

PoKeSaFaRi
January 5th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks for all your nice comments :)

Hey Nil that Pics rules , i dont know , but i like that drawing style better than the PC one ^^. Its not my fave char because i havent played TOS , but its very well done i like the faded purple coloring in the dress the best.

Well, that's my hand drawing style. I can also draw Pokmon style, which is the one most of you got used to see coming from my artworks.

For the time being, my favourite character at ToS is...*To Be Announced* (haven't decided yet)

Haha.. anyways, Raine is quite cute too.. specially her "Relical Mode". As soon as I get to Disc 2 I'll meet new characters (I assume). Maybe then I can make a proper choice for the favourite character :p

DaRkCaT21
January 7th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Aweesome!!

Nice arrwork Nil!!

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Wow.
I can just picture her doing that, waving her card in the air and yelling at someone,

Sheena- "I'm no defencless little girl!"*Waves card*
Man- "Alright. You call that a wepon?"
Sheena- "*Shing* Get it?"
Man- Clutching a bleeding leg*"YEAAAAAA!"

Zell Dintch
January 7th, 2005, 09:07 PM
THAT IS AWSOME!!! ToS is the best game ever!! I just started last night. 10/10