• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want kids?!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well... do you?

As for me, absolutely not. I am in no way interested in having kids. I do not like kids, and I doubt that that is going to change, sorry!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
No I dont want to have children., because I dont think Im cut out for taking care of and raising kids, plus I dont really want to.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I debate this all the time. Sometimes I think I want them, other times I don't. I love kids and I love having a big family, and of course, I'd like to expand on it. But at the same time, the thought of being a parent is like...I don't know. Scary? Haha. Don't see how people my age and younger than me can even do this!

I'll just go ahead and say yes though. I'm sure when I'm married to someone fantastic, we'll make the decision to have them. Or adopt. I'd love to adopt. It's just...something I feel I should do.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Depends on the person you share him\her those kids..i mean don't ever think about having a kid when you discover that your partener can't be depend on...

i myself,don't know i never think about that..before i didn't like dealing with kids but time change people so i will just say,i don't know.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Well... do you?

As for me, absolutely not. I am in no way interested in having kids. I do not like kids, and I doubt that that is going to change, sorry!!!

I would say, being quite young though, that I would. I've had my own encounters with them, whether they were pleasant or not, and I would like to have like one or two. It's painful thinking about it, but I've seen others change their minds pretty quick. I have influence as well, like my sister who's 8 and can't talk due to a disablity, and a silly 6 year old brother. Children, to me, as messy, reckless, too brave, and sometimes naive. However, adorable, curious, cute at times, and just remind me of my childhood times. People say they don't want children, and that's fine...but I just wonder when babies grow to be teens and so on and the feelings that happen and memories....

I need to stop since I'm getting too out of hand, so...that's it. *Click*

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I'd like to have kids, but not right now or the near future. Preferably I'd want to have a stable job that pays at least somewhat well before I had a kid. That and finish school, so I wouldn't have to balance a kid, work, and school.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
No, oh definitely no. I don't like kids, I'm the least responsible/reliable person in the world, I don't like kids, I am too selfish because I want all my own free-time and such, and otherwise I just think I would be a terrible parent.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
No, oh definitely no. I don't like kids, I'm the least responsible/reliable person in the world, I don't like kids, I am too selfish because I want all my own free-time and such, and otherwise I just think I would be a terrible parent.

You've taken the words straight out of my mouth, with one exception. The part that's stricken off is the exception in mind, per say.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I love how the people that always bother replying to threads like these are the one's that go "No kids for me!", mostly. xD

Naah, as of right now I have no interest in having children, nor is the instinct of wanting to be a parent there at all. I'd like to get my own life figured out, and that's my first step to things. Children aren't on the to-do list any time soon. Ask me in a few years, and my answer may be that I'm thinking about it, but.. I dunno. I think it will heavily depend on if the person I'm with ever mentions wanting kids.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't either, but that's just something that it'll change when I get my life settled & stuff. I *still* feel like I'm too young. My mom wants me to have a kid, but I said no. She wants too many grandchildren. 2 grandkids are not enough. :P

Overall, no. I do not want to have kids. This is something I REALLY need to think when the time is right & stuff.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Yes! Like so much. I would love to have kids someday~ I've been told I'd make a good mother so yeah I suppose we'll see..

I love children.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm not sure if I want kids. They seem like a big responsibility. If I do have kids, I might end up not doing my part in taking care of them.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Probably yeah, somewhere in the future in 50 years or something. I mean I like kids, kinda, and I also just want the experience of having one, the whole process, I don't know it just seems so exciting to me. But yes like this person here above me said, I want to live my life for me, a little longer.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I love kids, I seem to get along with them more than people my age really. xD; But yeah, I do hope to become a parent some day I suppose. I suppose two or three would be enough for me though.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
No; overpopulation. I would instead dedicate my time to other species that we have endangered.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Not right away, I'm certainly not ready yet, lol. First I need income to support the kid, then a significant other.

And when the time does come, I'd rather only have one kid, preferably a girl. More than one kid and I (a) probably couldn't afford taking care of them all, and (b) it would probably drive me insane.

Back