PDA

View Full Version : what water Pokémon would you use to quench your thirst? (water starter edition)

Moltres Rider
December 22nd, 2011, 03:07 AM
using only the water starters and their evolutions, what Pokémon would you use to quench your thirst if you had no water and were dehydrated...

myself, I would use a Samurott...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 22nd, 2011, 04:33 AM
I guess I'll have to go with Blastoise because he has blasters and that can quench my thirst any day.

:t354:TG

PlatinumDude
December 22nd, 2011, 10:49 PM
I'd have Blastoise quench my thirst because its cannons can shoot out massive amounts of water.

Ephemeral Euphoria
December 22nd, 2011, 10:54 PM
Blastoise, no question. The giant cannons on its back should speak for themselves. I'd say Swampert otherwise but even he doesn't have the cannons Blastoise has.

Oryx
December 23rd, 2011, 09:07 AM
Uhh...I would use Squirtle. Blastoise would kill you with water cannons, lol.

Overlord Drakow
December 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
Uhh...I would use Squirtle. Blastoise would kill you with water cannons, lol.

BLASTOISE CAN STILL USE WATER GUN, TROLLJOURS!

Gotta rock the Blastoise guys.

Mentalii
December 28th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Totodile for me :pink_nod:
Blastoise water-jet is too powerful just to drink I think.

miltankRancher
January 1st, 2012, 06:32 AM
Blastoise. That guy will not only quench your thirst, but also blast you away!

PokeReject
January 1st, 2012, 05:19 PM
interesting.... I'm a bit germaphobic so I'd go with Blastoise, water from cannons and not water from the mouth

Snivy063
January 2nd, 2012, 07:53 AM
I really don't want to get myself blasted away like Team Rocket, lol.

So, I'd go with Piplup, not only it can quench my thirst, but I can also hug it all the time. ^^;;

SquirtleGirl
January 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Starmie. The way it shoots water from its tip is very accurate and wouldn't soak me! ^^;

Patchisou Yutohru
January 21st, 2012, 09:12 AM
interesting.... I'm a bit germaphobic so I'd go with Blastoise, water from cannons and not water from the mouth
This for me, for the same reasons. I really wouldn't want to drink water that's been in a Pokémon's mouth.