PDA

View Full Version : Omega

Composer of Requiems
January 3rd, 2005, 05:25 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/ComposerOfRequiem/avatar/sig_omega2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/ComposerOfRequiem/avatar/sig_omega3.gif

Would the top one or the bottom one be better?

DarkPhoenix
January 3rd, 2005, 07:16 AM
Heh.... It's great and all... but what is the difference between the two? :15:

Sawyer
January 3rd, 2005, 07:31 AM
yeah, what's the difference?

Composer of Requiems
January 3rd, 2005, 07:41 AM
The top ^^

The above one has a straight line all the way. It's inaccurate, but when I removed it, it just seemed... unnatural...

Sawyer
January 3rd, 2005, 07:42 AM
oh... now i see it... yeah, the top one's better ^^,

DarkPhoenix
January 3rd, 2005, 08:17 PM
XD... never noticed that line... lol. I like the top one too,,,, maybe switch the images around because that top line close to the page line of the post kinda threw me off.... it is camafloauged O.O

Sawyer
January 3rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
lol, i just found the image you used on Planet Megaman lol

Composer of Requiems
January 3rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
XD... never noticed that line... lol. I like the top one too,,,, maybe switch the images around because that top line close to the page line of the post kinda threw me off.... it is camafloauged O.O
XD Let's keep it that way... since anyway, the signiture line will disguise it if I decide to use it...

DarkPhoenix
January 3rd, 2005, 11:46 PM
XD Let's keep it that way... since anyway, the signiture line will disguise it if I decide to use it...

Then so it shall remain! Heh. Can't wait to see some more work from you :D

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
The top. :D I coulden't see it at first.

WolfWood
January 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM
The top is better but is the sig supposed to have distoreted images or did you want it like that. Because I can barely tell what characters are in the sig.

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 03:45 PM
well, that's probably because you've never seen them before (read the title, lol)

Composer of Requiems
January 5th, 2005, 03:52 AM
The top is better but is the sig supposed to have distoreted images or did you want it like that. Because I can barely tell what characters are in the sig.
Not really distorted... the white character is the first form; the large one above is the top half of the second form- you can see the head in the center, and two large heads forming the shoulders... something like that...

Sawyer
January 5th, 2005, 07:40 AM
it's like a collage... the two heads of Omega get placed beside the head to form shoulders, and the one at the bottom is the last Omega you fight in Megaman Zero 3 (i love when you find out Zero's just a copy of Omega lol)

O
January 7th, 2005, 11:31 PM
:o Named after me? x.x Good. I've always been a fan of MMZ. Probably the only sidescroller for Megaman left... *Lashes out Z-Saber* The top one I guess. For that top white thingy... x.x

Composer of Requiems
January 8th, 2005, 12:11 AM
:o Named after me? x.x Good. I've always been a fan of MMZ. Probably the only sidescroller for Megaman left... *Lashes out Z-Saber* The top one I guess. For that top white thingy... x.x
No not you =P