PDA

View Full Version : is it nice to have Pokemon Real life movie

Cyrus55
December 30th, 2011, 01:26 AM
I wonder is it nice that Japan make A pokemon real life movie :/

psyanic
December 30th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Is it that it must be nice in Japan that they have a live action Pokemon movie? They don't though... There are a lot of fanmade trailers around but that's all it's limited to.

Or are you asking it would be nice to have a live action movie? In this case, I can't imagine Pokemon in a live-action movie. I just can't. It would seem so out of place with their bright colors and all.

Cyrus55
December 30th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Yeah is it nice to have a live action movie :>

Satoshi Ookami
December 30th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Live action kills the feeling of anime...
I don't like that idea...
Yeah, I did like DN movies but those were really special.
I wouldn't want LA of pokemon or some other anime...

Ephemeral Euphoria
December 31st, 2011, 12:19 AM
I'd have to go against a live action movie if it was ever made, just to avoid the same fatal mistake the DBZ series did with their little live action movie, I still shudder just thinking about that abomination.

drarixio
December 31st, 2011, 12:35 AM
Live action kills the feeling of anime...

I really have to agree. That's why anime cosplayers look ugly, at least IMO.

I don't know what you think about Power Rangers and Kamen Riders, but me and my best friend call it the PLASTIC SHOW, and we just watch it so we can make fun of it and laugh at it.

I also watched the Pokémon Apoclypse thing and it disturbed me...really. Ash looks "...." and WHO THE HECK IS THE BALD GUY?!?!? It doesn't really seem like Pokémon and all the bright colours and feeling on anime is gone, though B/W overloads the bright colours and lessens the feeling of anime.
Anime just isn't designed to be real.

Cyrus55
December 31st, 2011, 11:46 PM
O.O guy/girl ??? what are you talking ?

CliveKoopa
January 2nd, 2012, 01:23 AM
No, there should never be a live action pokemon movie. It was tried once with Mario and that was all messed up. I don't want to see the same thing happen to Pokemon. Like Mario, Pokemon doesn't work as live-action.

Snivy063
January 2nd, 2012, 08:13 AM
I couldn't imagine a Pokemon movie in live-action, I mean a huge legendary Pokemon appears an destroys a whole city. Now that's totally weird. :3 .. It would also cost a lot of money for the graphics, costumes, and pretty much everything. And I don't see this happening as well.

Cyrus55
January 3rd, 2012, 01:11 AM
If they make something like looney tunes real life in normal cartoon form instead of "3D" Will it be a Successful ?

topgunitsme
January 6th, 2012, 12:52 PM
nope it shudnt happen.....i mean the best example is the dragon ball movie it srsly sucked.......they shudnt do the same thing to pokemon

CommanderPigg
January 6th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I'd like to see them do it just so I can laugh at its ridiculousness XD Plus, I'd love to see how they cast the main group :P

Cyrus55
January 10th, 2012, 01:10 AM
If it does I hope It a success :D

PlatinumDude
January 10th, 2012, 05:06 PM
It's a cool concept, but I don't think it'll work because the Pokemon won't look as good rendered in CGI compared to the anime. That, and the movie itself may be very expensive.

Musashi
January 10th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I really have to agree. That's why anime cosplayers look ugly, at least IMO.

I don't know what you think about Power Rangers and Kamen Riders, but me and my best friend call it the PLASTIC SHOW, and we just watch it so we can make fun of it and laugh at it.

I also watched the Pokémon Apoclypse thing and it disturbed me...really. Ash looks "...." and WHO THE HECK IS THE BALD GUY?!?!? It doesn't really seem like Pokémon and all the bright colours and feeling on anime is gone, though B/W overloads the bright colours and lessens the feeling of anime.
Anime just isn't designed to be real.
The bald dude is supposed to be Giovanni.

Nutella
January 16th, 2012, 12:40 AM
I dunno, I think it wouldn't work. Especially with rendering the CG of the Pokemon themselves. It would look weird if the Pokemon kept their anime (but 3D-fied) forms, but if they look photorealistic, that would be even stranger.

Cyrus55
January 16th, 2012, 01:18 AM
What if it realistic ? what do you all think?

MissDigitalis
January 16th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I doubt that they'd have very good graphics for the pokemon. They'd probably end up looking like they were made of rubber or have some other horribly unrealistic texture.

shinyscizor12
January 28th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Ive already seen real life pokemon stuff on youtube, i know for sure it won't be the same but i know for sure i wont like it

Railgun
January 31st, 2012, 08:05 PM
If they make one I have one thing to say 1.No Justin Chatwin for Ash and 2. No M Night Shalamadamdingdong as a director!

PokenSesame
January 31st, 2012, 10:09 PM
It wouldn't go well live action. Dragonball Evolution was a perfect example =[.

yanoplosz
February 1st, 2012, 04:01 AM
I couldn't imagine a live action of Pokemon movie,may be it couldn't work

Crimson5M
February 2nd, 2012, 02:22 AM
No, it would ruin it, but Poképocolypse was cool.

FrostPheonix
February 2nd, 2012, 03:51 AM
If they make one I have one thing to say 1.No Justin Chatwin for Ash and 2. No M Night Shalamadamdingdong as a director!

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking abt. That avatar movie sucked :(. Same for the DBZ movie. If they make a movie, keep it anime style like they did till know with all those movies they've already released. Don't take it too far nintendo.

Zythrone
February 2nd, 2012, 04:55 AM
The thought will haunt my dreams at night.

2Cool4Mewtwo
February 2nd, 2012, 06:49 PM
Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.

sDX1m0Y2Vkg

You judge.

Cyrus55
February 10th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I have seen this But I don't like the character and pikachu if only the graphics are better :/

Aura Vitae
February 10th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.

sDX1m0Y2Vkg

You judge.

I've seen that. For just a short trailer the person who made it did a good job but I don't like it. As a side note, the Pikachu in that video looks lolzy.

Cyrus55
February 17th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Yeah I agree XD The Pikachu