PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Type of Pokemon?

pokehearts
January 1st, 2012, 12:23 PM
What's your favorite type of pokemon? Each Type is Different, So what's yours? Why? My favorite type is fire, it's a starter type, and the fire starters ROCK!

Mentalii
January 2nd, 2012, 07:38 AM
Ice type for me. But I hesitated a lot between it and Water type.
Anyway, since we can find a lot of Ice/Water type Pokémon, I go for the Ice.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
January 2nd, 2012, 07:50 AM
I like the Water type. I've always brought myself to like Water type pokemon even though I started some of my other games with either Grass or Fire.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
January 2nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
Based on my name and both of my signatures, they all have Ghost related things....so I will have to go with Ghost type as being my favorite.

:t354:TG

Snivy063
January 2nd, 2012, 08:04 AM
Normal is my favorite Pokemon type. For one it's a very versatile type. Many normal type Pokemon can learn moves from a wide array of other types (Ratatta being one example) and although they're fiendishly weak against fighting types, cannot damage ghost types, and are only half effective against steel, and rock types they are still very nice team filler if you can't figure out what your sixth Pokemon will be. ^^;;

Another reason is that, aside from being cute, most normal types can be incredibly sexy without even anthropomorphism. Lopunny, Miltank, and Tauros are great examples of this. Grass comes in second in my list of favorite Pokemon types.

TwiDragon
January 2nd, 2012, 01:35 PM
I love Pokemon of mysterious, and dark nature (and maybe with a bit of a feminine side)

It would have to be Ghost, as a lot of my favorite Pokemon are in that type

Psychic, Dark, Ice, and Electric types come as runner ups.

Cat
January 2nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
I love flying but I assume the most popular is Water/Fire/Grass.

PlatinumDude
January 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM
I like the Water type because their offensive moves have good neutral coverage; defensively, it has only 2 weaknesses. The designs for the Water Pokemon themselves are cool too. Fighting and Dragon come in close.

Zeffy
January 3rd, 2012, 12:24 AM
Ghost-type for a multitude of reasons, one of them being Ghost-type moves are really awesome. Also, most Ghost-type Pokemon have rather marvelous anatomies. I really just love Ghost!

miltankRancher
January 3rd, 2012, 01:10 AM
Mine is the poison type. They are so diverse, and very good support.

Black Dragon
January 3rd, 2012, 02:11 AM
Dragons, because they are cool.

vaporeon7
January 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM
My favourite type is water. There are so many Pokémon I like of the type. It is the type with the most Pokémon, which is a part reason. Also Vaporeon is water type... so.

Cassino
January 7th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Grass. I rarely use grass-types, but if I had to monotype I'd go for them. They're very good with status effects and HP-absorption; tenacious and confounding, in short.

psyanic
January 7th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I like Psychic-types. They're smart buggers. Well most of them are. Nifty Special Attack in most cases and pretty darn powerful.

Second would be Steel-type, and that's mainly because of designs...

Jubilation
January 7th, 2012, 09:20 AM
My favourite type are Bugs. They're so adorable, yet powerful at the same time.

Killjoy
January 7th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I think Dragon would be favorite. Whenever a new Generation is announced, The first thing I look for is it's new dragon.

Hikamaru
January 7th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I love Water-types because of Oshawott.

The Void
January 7th, 2012, 08:22 PM
I'd have to go with Dark, due to their one-type weakness factor, making them a great and valuable member in your party. Now imagine a Dark/Ghost type Pokemon like Sableye... that would be epic beyond words :)

Yo Face Here
January 10th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Fire. My first Pokémon happened to be Charmander, and I guess they (especially the starters) grew on me.

Riko
January 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM
The Electric Pokémon with water ones they make a very-if not-the best team at least for me

Cat
January 13th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I expected Water to have the most votes, it's most common.

FredTheFeraligatr
January 13th, 2012, 06:21 PM
For me, it's water. With the right moves, it can counter it's enemies. Every type can do that, but the water type just appealed to me.

Jayster23
January 13th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Fire types for me, I'm quite disappointed there isn't that many though, Sinnoh absolutely sucked as only like 4 fire types were available.

Novalie
January 16th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Tough call.
Ice, Electric, Normal, Dark... I voted Ice this time.
Why?

To be honest, I just feel like I relate to the Ice type the most. I really have no rational reason. I love the snow, ice, winter, and all that nifty stuff.

My second choice is Electric. It has one weakness, the Electric Pokemon generally have high Speed, and when I think of Cyber/Rave geeks, I automatically think of Electric.

I also like Dark. The reason is because it has so many cute Pokemon. Umbreon, Zoroark, Absol.. All SO cute.

Normal also hits one of my favorites because it can learn many other types of moves. It also has one weakness, which isn't hard to overpower. And like the Dark types, Normal type is filled with cute and awesome looking Pokemon.

curiousnathan
January 16th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Steel. Beautifly strong defense along with a pretty go amount of HP and offesive wise they can be quite good. Also compeitively they can prove to be quite the challenge. (Skarmory)

Xero-chan
January 20th, 2012, 12:57 AM
I've always grown to like the psychic type. Now I actually like pokemon of different types, not many psychic types catch my eye. But on a general scale I've always favored strong psychic attacks. Alakazam, Espeon, Gardevoir, Metagross, Deoxys, I just fall in love with the power in Sp.Atk.

Zupplu
January 20th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Grass, for me!they are soooo cool!

Patchisou Yutohru
January 21st, 2012, 08:46 AM
Psychic, simply because when I was younger I took a liking to Sabrina, and thought psychic Pokémon were the closest thing to magic, which is great.