PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in miracles?

Anacortes
January 3rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Do you believe in miracles..?
I think its possible, and they only happen when you least expect it..

John Denver
January 3rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
Ooh...this might need to be moved to the T-dome in the future <_< >_> but it's good where it is now ;)

I believe in miracles, cause I don't believe in coincidence.

Lizzie
January 3rd, 2005, 07:40 PM
yes, they're very possible, they happen everyday when we least expect it, G-d can do many great things ^_^ i beleive that almost anything is possible

Corrupt
January 3rd, 2005, 07:41 PM
i do like in the movies when the underdog comes from behind to win its always good and everyone likes them so yes

Lizzie
January 3rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
i do like in the movies when the underdog comes from behind to win its always good and everyone likes them so yes
what does that have to do with anything?

Anacortes
January 3rd, 2005, 07:44 PM
maybe its ...a miracle? Ive never heard of it though

Electric Hero
January 3rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
Hell..! I mean, of course! I do believe in miracles! they happen when you least expect them, and if you put all your fiath in them. God is awesome!

carrielynn
January 3rd, 2005, 07:55 PM
Well, yes and no. It depends on what mood I'm in. XD

mew42003
January 4th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I belive.It was a miracle that I met Ana.

Anacortes
January 4th, 2005, 03:40 PM
It uhh...cant be a miracle...if I dumped you might have found someone even better..who dosent like you just because..dont you think?

DarknessMonkey
January 4th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I Think There Is A Such Thing As A Miracle!
All Though I Hope The Best Thing Will Happen!
What I Want To Happen!

Carlito-san
January 4th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Yes,and this is kinda for the T-dome.

Ryoutarou
January 4th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Not yet just *** long as no one talks about God. But I do believe in them.

ryan
January 4th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"ever since you came along, you sexy thing."
but seriously, i do. and i guess i ought not mention God... but i would, and i guess i sorta just did, didn't i? well, ya. the end.

The Fallen
January 4th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Of course i do,a few have happend to me lol.

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Basically, I voted that I don't really care. It's not that I don't believe in them, it's just that I've never witnessed anything that would drive me to believe in them.

Ryoutarou
January 4th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Uhh, please try and keep religuon out of this ^^;

MegaDitto
January 4th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I never wintess one myself so no I do not believe in them for now.

Kyosuke
January 4th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Miracles? I really don't think that they're real, because I beleave that everything happens for a reason in some way or another.

Stripes
January 4th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I never wintess one myself so no I do not believe in them for now.

You don't have to see something to believe in it. I believe in miracles.

Peach
January 5th, 2005, 12:16 AM
I really believe in miracles, those happen every day^^

Jesus Freak Josh
January 5th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Being the Christian I am I believe in miracles. The GREATEST one in history was a little boy. His name was Jesus!

Anacortes
January 5th, 2005, 05:16 PM
no offence but..I thought we were supposed to keep religion out of this..? anyways...a miracle just happened to me yesterday..though not all that meaningful..

AngelWolfie
January 5th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Being the Christian I am I believe in miracles. The GREATEST one in history was a little boy. His name was Jesus!
What he said :P

Tsugaru
January 5th, 2005, 07:41 PM
i do belive in them they happen everyday like say to your pet if it gets hit by a car and its in real bad shap after the accident and it might not make it then suddenly it's start's to get better im sure that counts as a miracle

Brittany
January 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I believe that miracles are possible. Not on such a high level, such as some others, but I still think it's possible.

scolari
January 5th, 2005, 09:53 PM
i guess they can happen but then it depends on what u expect a miracle is

Eon-Rider
January 6th, 2005, 05:26 AM
I did not study much for an Opportunity Class but I made into a good school. That is why I believe in miracles but I also believe in luck which is sort of the same

Kylie-chan
January 18th, 2005, 09:28 PM
I'm with Batesy and Radical Edward. I believe in God and all... but this might get locked x.x no T-dome.

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 09:50 PM
I believe in them, but I don't believe they happen on a very regular basis. I think they're kinda rare.

Mr Cat Dog
January 19th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Does coincidence count as a miracle? If so then yes I do, since I believe in coincidence. But, it probably doesn't... so I voted 'No'. ^_^

Esai
January 19th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Depends how you class miracle, I do beleive in them but i think they are extremely rare/ I will beleive in them more if A miracle happens to me XD