• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wasabi everyone im a pokemon lover woooooo

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2012
Hey everyone I'm pokemon lover 240042 my name says it all I love pokemon and I'm glad to be apart of the poke community hoooorah

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hey there fellow pokemon lover, im new and love pokemon too, its nice to have more new members here, and, i think i speak by everyone wishing you to enjoy the community to its best!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Welcome to the forums, Pokemon Lover 24002! I think everyone whose a member here is absolutely a fan of Pokemon. I'm really glad you decided to join us here, we're really happy to have you here join the craziness and all the fun! :)

It would be really great if you could tell more about yourself, your hobbies, interests or things that would definitely tell things about you and pretty much, you! xD;; Anyway, what brought you here in PC aside from the obvious reason that your a Pokemon fan? Is it perhaps your looking for ROM-hacks, or just wanted to look for a place wherein he/she could discuss Pokemon with other people and to make friends as well! Well, with whatever reason that may be, I'm pretty certain you could find it here in PC and you totally made the right choice to join this community. ^^:;

To give you a bit of an info about PC, well first of all, it's really huge - aand there's a lot of boards around. It might get confusing at first seeing all of these sections, but as you keep exploring the whole board one by one and getting yourself familiarized with the people around, you will just get used here. There's a lot of things to find here as well as a lot of things to contribute, so just click the thing that suites your interests. You could basically find it all here, like seriously, ALL. If you have any questions regarding something though, don't hesitate to ask any of our staff members around, especially the NU/W Mod, Meganium90, she knows a lot of things and she can really answer most of your questions, and she's really nice, friendly, approachable and all, so don't be shy!

I'm not sure if you have given the rules a look yet, if not, you should seriously read it now, as it will keep you away from all of these scary punishments and such. And I'm pretty sure you don't wat to get punished, no? So before posting around and getting crazy, keep in mind the rules is always in the air, following you. :P

I really love your enthusiasm, and so hope you have fun lurking around and have a nice day~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hey everyone I'm pokemon lover 240042 my name says it all I love pokemon and I'm glad to be apart of the poke community hoooorah

Welcome to the forums, huh? You know, your username reminds me of a certain username that I used to use in another forum that I frequent, aside from the number part. :P

Whatever it is, I think you will be able to get your feet wet on Pokémon discussions here at PokéCommunity. There's a section for pretty much everything :P So try everything (do read the rules, though).

Have fun, and I hope to see you again! I expect to see you pretty soon again, right? Am I right, or am I right? :P

Back