PDA

View Full Version : if the Mods were Legendary Pokémon...

Moltres Rider
January 5th, 2012, 04:22 PM
if all the Mods on this forum were legendary Pokémon, actual legendary Pokémon, not humans... what Legendary would be best for what sections of the forums? what would be the worst for specific sections? and what sections would have more than one Legendary Pokémon for? what sections would fit for the giant legendaries, and what sections would fit for the smaller legendaries?

littlebrother
January 5th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Format:
Forum group
Best legendary pokemon for the forum group
Reason for choice

Official Forums Mascot
Mewtwo
Because he's official.

Current Generation Pokémon Gaming Mascot
Kyurem
It's the current generation Pokémon that everyone wants to be the star of in a third game for the Unova region. This probably won't happen, but it's a nice thought.

General Pokémon Gaming Discussions Mascot
Mew
It's a general legendary that pretty much covers all moves and appearances a Pokémon can have.

Alternative Pokémon Discussions Mascot
Deoxys
Alternate forms for alternative Pokémon.

Creative Discussions Mascot
Meloetta
Because it's so creative! Squee~!

Technology & Media Mascot
Genesect
It's a cyburg that listens to cassettes all day. Very arty too.

Off-Topic Discussions Mascot
Celebi
Because when you start talking about Celebi, you know you've exhausted talking about anything else

PlatinumDude
January 5th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I'll only do this for some of the forums:

Current Gen. Pokemon Gaming: Mewtwo (it's said to be the best Pokemon to use in-game)

Alt. Pokemon Discussions: Mewtwo (when you think of Pokemon, you think of this)

Creative Corner: Deoxys (its design looks creative to me, at least)

Jak
January 6th, 2012, 05:20 AM
idc enough about other forums mine's the best xoxo

Pokemon Gaming Central: Mew, because it's HUGE likes Mew's TM movepool and holds discussions that span across all generations, and isn't Mew's DNA in every Pokemon or something? Could also be Arceus, now that I think about it.

Challenges: Victini, since everyone likes completing their challenges, aka: Victory!

Advance Generation: Groudon, Kyogre, and/or Rayquaza...self explanatory haha.

Metal/Color Generation: Ho-oh, Lugia...Charizard, Blastoise...

Spin-Offs: Phione because it sucks. And so do spin offs...most of them anyway.

Also, the title is a bit misleading...I kinda thought we were picking Pokemon that the mods themselves are, lol. Cause in that case, I'm Victini. :) I'm small, firey, I have butt wings and I like winning! Plus if Challenges is Victini, and I do a lot of challenges, then I mean, it's perfect for me!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
January 11th, 2012, 02:30 PM
ummmm: I'll do a few

Black and White: Kyurem just because it wouldn't be fair to give it to either Zekrom or Reshiram
Fourth Generation Games: Giratina because of being the third game mascot and for Johto, I'll have to go with Ho-oh and Lugia
Pokemon Gaming Central: I'll have to go with Mew for reasons Unknown
Advance Generation Games: Rayquaza due to being the third mascot for the games
Metal and Color Generation Games: Suicune and Pikachu for being the third generation mascot
Spinoff Games: Cofagrigus because I just want it to be and it is an awesome boss in Pokemon Rumble Blast
Pokemon General: Arceus because it is the creator of all Pokemon.

:t354:TG