View Full Version : Favorite Character? (Limited options, sorry)

January 5th, 2012, 5:01 PM
For a Stats project, I need to collect data on people's favorite character in Pokemon. I wasn't there when my partner made up the question, so I'm sorry if your favorite character isn't one of the options!

So, out of the following, who is your favorite?
Ash, Brock, Misty, Pikachu, Professor Oak, Jessie, James, or Meowth?

January 5th, 2012, 5:06 PM
Looks like this is related to the anime so I'm gonna kick it over there. May I suggest clicking "thread tools" at the top, then adding a poll with the options?

January 5th, 2012, 5:08 PM
I'm new here... But I was told the people are nice and will probably help with my data collection. :)

January 6th, 2012, 7:48 AM
My favorite out of all the listed options in Misty and Brock comes in a close 2nd.

January 6th, 2012, 8:55 AM
Limited Options..... :8 Alright, I will go for Either Brock or James, they made the comedy part of the show I believe :P

January 6th, 2012, 9:03 AM
i voted for oak.i dont like any of this 8 characters.but my favourite character is cynthia

Whistle A Tune
January 6th, 2012, 9:10 AM
Meowth, that's me...favorite character!

January 6th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Of the ones you listed, Jessie.

Of all time, Paul.

January 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I voted for James, it's a funny guy. But I like the other characters too, 1st gen anime rocks.

January 7th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Out of the listed characters, I'm saying Ash. He's headstrong, though a bit reckless, but he still gets things done.

Out of the unlisted characters, May. She's cute and she developed a lot as a trainer during her travels with Ash.

January 7th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Gah, only the Kanto characters? D:

Out of them, I just said Meowth. He had sparks of genius but they never ended well in their schemes. Until recently. So yeah. He also has those little episodes of compassion and empathy, especially with Tyson's Meowth. And he can be the interpreter of other Pokemon. That's a good ole niche.

January 7th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I voted for Brock.

He turned my frying pan... into a drying pan. *rimshot*

January 8th, 2012, 7:09 AM
Meowth. Ever since I was a child I loved Jessie, James and Meowth... But since I could only vote for one, it would have to be Meowth. If had to choose anyone else off the poll, it would be a tie between Paul and Trip.

January 8th, 2012, 7:30 AM
Out of the poll, Misty.

Out of all the characters...Misty.

The Void
January 11th, 2012, 7:16 AM
Voted for James. He was such a cool and funny guy, unlike the other two, that is, until the start of the Best Wishes series.

January 11th, 2012, 5:57 PM
BROCK!! HE was badass when they first introduced him, He is the only one who even checks out women, often. But my fav. pkmn character is Volkner.

January 11th, 2012, 6:33 PM
Brock, easily. But the Brock in the earlier series.

January 13th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I can't really choose. I've got a lot of favorites in and out of the given choices. I was thinking and choosing between Ash and Brock but I voted for Misty.

Happy Azumarill
January 14th, 2012, 3:51 AM
misty beats all the girls in the pokemon journeys with ash, misty RULES

January 14th, 2012, 4:31 AM
Jesse. She's a crack up tbh; or moresay she used to be a crack up. B/W have turn her into a senseless minion imo. I loved her crazy outbursts and I loved her little squeal!

January 14th, 2012, 8:45 AM
Jesse. She's a crack up tbh; or moresay she used to be a crack up. B/W have turn her into a senseless minion imo. I loved her crazy outbursts and I loved her little squeal!

That is so true :D not only her, but Team Rocket in general, they made the show! xD

Nightmare Goddess
January 16th, 2012, 8:52 AM
Without question, Jessie, James, and Meowth pre-Unova. All three were well developed, interesting characters with substantial amounts of depth and complexity. Additionally, they provided the series with excellent comic relief. In the end, I voted for James, though. He was such a goofy sweet heart :)

As for the twerps, I have never been fond of any of them with the exception of May. While I hated her main rivals (Drew and Harley), I thought she was a likable character with a well rounded personality who underwent interesting growth over the course of her Contest arc. I also felt she provided the show with some amusing humor.

January 16th, 2012, 2:16 PM
I used to have a crush on James. lol

Nightmare Goddess
January 16th, 2012, 7:08 PM
I used to have a crush on James. lol
I still have a crush on him, and I am in my early twenties. Sad, I know :D

January 18th, 2012, 8:21 PM
Jessie, obviously. XD James is a very close second followed by Meowth.

January 19th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Brock. He loves girls. Just like me :D.

January 19th, 2012, 2:21 PM
Misty. The anime is just not the same without her. :(