PDA

View Full Version : banner number 2

scolari
January 4th, 2005, 3:49 AM
i went for a few changes since my last banned and listed to ac and dark pheonix the background is still pretty simple lol! but i did make a pic of my charowak as they said i should and added a simple border btw is there anything i could do to make it more interesting
EDIT: u have to click on the image to show

Composer of Requiems
January 4th, 2005, 6:14 AM
i went for a few changes since my last banned and listed to ac and dark pheonix the background is still pretty simple lol! but i did make a pic of my charowak as they said i should and added a simple border btw is there anything i could do to make it more interesting
EDIT: u have to click on the image to show
To be honest, I like the background... maybe you should shift it to the right, so it appears that the... things... are radiating out from the Charowak...

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 7:37 AM
yeah, try what Nic said, cause you want as many celestial like effects as you can get, if you can't get something as interesting in the bg.

DarkPhoenix
January 4th, 2005, 4:28 PM
Let's see..... you really don't need the: 'Made by' pat in the banner... your name is all good... makes it seem a little.... more professional... you know? I like how you made the actual picture of it XD.... I forgot all about the anime pics.... lol. Yeah..... other than that, listen to what the other two said, and you got a nice, simple banner :P