PDA

View Full Version : banner number 2

scolari
January 4th, 2005, 03:49 AM
i went for a few changes since my last banned and listed to ac and dark pheonix the background is still pretty simple lol! but i did make a pic of my charowak as they said i should and added a simple border btw is there anything i could do to make it more interesting
EDIT: u have to click on the image to show

Composer of Requiems
January 4th, 2005, 06:14 AM
i went for a few changes since my last banned and listed to ac and dark pheonix the background is still pretty simple lol! but i did make a pic of my charowak as they said i should and added a simple border btw is there anything i could do to make it more interesting
EDIT: u have to click on the image to show
To be honest, I like the background... maybe you should shift it to the right, so it appears that the... things... are radiating out from the Charowak...

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 07:37 AM
yeah, try what Nic said, cause you want as many celestial like effects as you can get, if you can't get something as interesting in the bg.

DarkPhoenix
January 4th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Let's see..... you really don't need the: 'Made by' pat in the banner... your name is all good... makes it seem a little.... more professional... you know? I like how you made the actual picture of it XD.... I forgot all about the anime pics.... lol. Yeah..... other than that, listen to what the other two said, and you got a nice, simple banner :P