PDA

View Full Version : PS Battles

AZSupraT
January 4th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Sucks I missed out on the last thread, but lets see what some people got. Keep it clean this time. Come here to chalenge anyone, make sure you have a theme. Is it going to be a sig? or just random image(make sure you include sizes) and if its anime related make sure you post DBZ/Pokemon/whatever it is, so there it is the same thing/easier to judge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally would like to challenge Ebonix, to stop his cockyness. He can pic the rules/theme.

WolfWood
January 4th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Lol that might be a good battle, if he accepts I want to be a judge.

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 04:03 PM
hmm, good idea. as long as people don't flame me just because i beat them. Ebonix keeps flaming me now that he has been defeated by me.
EDIT: AZ, wanna have a battle? you pick the size and theme. (i'm expecting something BIG ZD)
EDIT again: anyone want to battle me? i love battles ^^,

loony
January 9th, 2005, 01:44 PM
weee i challenge you ACManga o.0;you can pick the theme and the rules^__^;

WolfWood
January 9th, 2005, 08:57 PM
AC after you finish your battle with mr_loonytik I want to challenge you my rules my theme.

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:00 PM
sure thing WolfWood. ^^, you'll probably beat me tho. i must say, you're probably better than me. and the voting's over on the mr_loonytik VS. ACManga one, so go ahead and make a new thread.

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:01 PM
somone wanna challenge me?

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:03 PM
i'll challenge you right after me and WolfWood's battle. i've had a lot of challenges lately ^^,

DarkPhoenix
January 14th, 2005, 12:03 AM
somone wanna challenge me?

I guess I'll battle you... your rules :P

Umm.... but can the battle start like on tuesday? I have work all weekend and teh time I don't work, I won't be home...

Sawyer
February 1st, 2005, 05:46 PM
ooo ooo ooo! me! pick me! someone challenge ME!

Nino
February 23rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
ill challenge u ac
u pick the rules

Sawyer
April 19th, 2005, 08:24 PM
My schedule's open tomorrow... pretty flexible; i get out of school early. so anyone can challenge me ^^