PDA

View Full Version : Mewtwo's New Threat

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Alright this isnt really a new threat. Its basically the same threat as before. Except that this time it wont be with Ash and friends. And it wont be the same Mewtwo. The first one is still in hiding and no one knows he exists. But even though Team Rocket doesnt remember anything about it that doesnt stop them from wanting the legendary Mew. Some of the information used in the first cloning managed to survive despite Mewtwos attempts to destroy it. So Giovanni began funding the project again. But because it was basically the same procedure the Pokemon they created was just like the old Mewtwo. There were only two differences. A slightly different appearance and his attitude is a bit different as well. The rest is obvious. Mewtwo didnt like being used as an experiment so he destroyed the lab. The rest of the events are basically the same as well. Now he is searching for trainers to send invitations to. Now this will take place in Kanto so you wont have Johto or Hoenn Pokemon unless you are like me and come from that region. Please no more than two. And People in Kanto still dont know much about the Pokemon from other regions. Alright well start immediately. You wont need a description. Well find out what your Pokmon are soon enough. Just put what you look like in your first post. Mine will be an example.

A girl about 13 years old lay on a grassy hill over looking the ocean. She wore blue jeans, a navy T-shirt with the letters PL in yellow on the right sleeve, and navy shoes with yellow stripes along the side. A navy cap with the letters PL in yellow on the front covered her dirty blonde hair which was pulled back into a ponytail. A Pokgear hung around her neck and she had six Pokballs each with a little gold marker in the shape of a Pokemon at her waste. On her right was her Navy backpack, which also had the letters PL on the front in yellow. And on her left was the little grass type Chikorita. Flying in circles above them both was a Pidgey who was wearing a navy headband with yellow stripes around it. Every now and then the Chikorita would open one eye and look up at the Pidgey. Suddenly the girl heard a load chirp that hadnt come from her Pidgey. She opened her ocean blue eyes and saw a Fearow with some sort of collar. Before much more could happen she heard footsteps and sat up. A boy maybe 16 or so stopped and pointed to her. Hey you Im lookin for a Pokemon trainer from some place called New Bark Town. Kids supposed to have some rare Pokemon and be really good. You seen some one like that.

The girl looked at him. Yes Ive seen them. She replied unconcernedly.

Good. Then tell me were they are.

The girl stood up. Her Pidgey landed on her shoulder but her Chikorita didnt stir. What do you want with them?

Im lookin for a battle.

The girl nodded. Then I except your challenge.

What? Im looking for the kid from New Bark. I dont want to battle a runt like you.

The girl pulled a Pokeball off her belt. The marker on it had the shape of a deer-like Pokemon. Why dont we battle before you make to many assumptions.

The boy pulled a Pokeball off his vest. Fine. The sooner I win this the sooner Ill get to battle the other trainer. He tossed the Pokeball into the air. A Tauros appeared.

The girl tossed her Pokeball into the air. A deer-like Pokemon with gems in its antlers. Stantler! It shouted moving forward to face the Tauros. Ready? Stantler Quick Attack. Said the girl calmly. Stantler charged the Tauros.

The boy seemed temporarily. Before the Stantler made contact he came back to Earth and shouted, Tauros dodge! Tauros jumped out of the way. Now use Horn Attack! Tauros lowered its head and charged at Stantler. Stantler stood its ground.

Use Horn Attack too. Said the girl quietly. Stantler lowered its head and pawed the ground. Then it charged at Tauros. There was an explosion of dust and bits of grass as the two collided. When the dust settled Stantler was scratching its nose with a hoof and Tauros was out cold on the ground.

The boy stared as the girl calmly recalled her Stantler. No way. I cant have lost. Especially to a punk like you. If I cant win against you and your freakish Pokemon then Ill never win against that other trainer. He recalled his Tauros and ran off.

The girl sighed. Some people just cant see the truth. Even if its staring them in the face. She sat back down and pulled out a sandwich.

While she was eating her Chikorita got up and yawned. Chika? (Whatd I miss?

The girl smiled. Theres no need to play dumb with me. I know you were awake through the whole battle.

Hard to tell. It didnt last log. The little grass type walked up and took a bite of the sandwich.

The girl looked at it. You could have asked you know.

Yeah I know. Suddenly there was a great gust of wind. Pidgey was thrown backwards but the girl caught the little bird. She looked up and saw a Dragonite looking down at her.

Thanks alot. She muttered as she got up and deposited Pidgey on her shoulder. The Dragonite fished in its bag. Bag? Thought the girl curiously. The Dragonite pulled out a small card and handed it to her. A hologram of a young women appeared. (Not Nurse Joy this time.) The woman bowed then spoke, Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokemon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the worlds greatest Pokemon master. The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokemon Place on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon. Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island. The image disappeared and the woman returned. Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted. She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. The girl took it. She thought for a moment then shrugged. She marked the square for yes and gave the card back to the Dragonite. The Dragonite then spread its wings and took flight. The girl watched it go.

Well lets finish eating and head to the wharf. We can stay there for the night, that way we wont miss the ferry. She packed up, then with Chikorita on her head and Pidgey on her shoulder, she headed off.

Shinin
January 4th, 2005, 12:24 PM
... so how do we join? That's all you forgot to put in.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 12:27 PM
I menchined it at the top of my first post. You don't need a description you describe yourself in your first post and start as soon as you decide to join.

Shinin
January 4th, 2005, 01:20 PM
... I knew that.

Shinin, a 5'7" 13 year old boy who wore a brown jacket and red baggy cargo pants, who had silver eyes and brown hair, was walking around a beach on Chrono Island, one of the Sevii Islands, with his Dragonair. They saw an old man standing on the water level line, meditating. They continued walking.
When they came within 10 feet of the man, he said "Your Dragonair seems well trained. You must be a great trainer."
"Er... yeah, I suppose." Shinin replied.
"I challenge you... do you accept?" said the old man as he turned towards Shinin.
"Sure." replied Shinin.
The old man took out an ultra ball and threw it into the air. A Sceptile came out of it.
"Dragonair, use Dragon Rage!" shouted Shinin. Dragonair shot blue flames at the Sceptile. It jumped over it and used leaf blade on Dragonair.
"Use Flamethrower!" said Shinin. Dragonair shot flames at the Sceptile, and they barely hit it.
"Use Crunch." said the old man. His Sceptile lept towards Dragonair and bit his tail.
"Quickly, Extremespeed him!" said Shinin. Dragonair shot at Sceptile, causing him to faint.
"Good job..." said the old man. He sent out a Gyarados and swam away on it.
"Good job, Dragonair." Shinin said to his Dragonair. He gave it a super potion and they continued walking. Suddenly, a Dragonite appeared with a card. Suddenly, a hologram of a woman appeared.
Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokemon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the worlds greatest Pokemon master. The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokemon Place on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon. Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island. The image disappeared and the woman returned. Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted. She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. Shinin marked "Yes" and gave it to the Dragonite. It then flew away.

lex
January 4th, 2005, 02:45 PM
OOC: OMG this is an awesome idea Alana!

IC:He looked in the mirror digusted. "This looks horrible!" He exclaimed. Lex turned around to his closet to wear the usual, his short jeans and Black Umbreon shirt. He splipped on his shirt and then his pants when he noticed something wrong. "Mom why are my pants smaller on me? I'm only 5'7?" Lex asked his mom.

"Your going through your growth spurt, honey. Your 13 remember!" She replied smiling. Lex shuffled through his closet quickly and pulled out a pair of larger pants. He ran to the bathroom and splatted in some gel on his dark brown hair. "Mom I love you." Lex exclaimed. "Imma miss you!" They said to eachother. Lex was going to continue his journey to the Leauge. He grabbed his neatly packed backpack and his Umbreon, Shadow. He was going to be late for the signup. He rushed out and gave a kiss to his mother. "I love you! Bye" Lex yelled as he summoned Murkrow. Murkrow grasped Lex by his hand and flew upward without a struggle. During the flight, a massive Dragonite
appeared behind Lex and handed him a letter and a device. He read:

You are invited~

You are invited to the new island where some of the best trainers will gather.

[]yes []no
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A projection appeared of a women who gave further information and directions about the event. Lex checked yes and gave it back to the mysterious Dragonite and he flew away flapping its wings.

Lex stuffed the device in his backpack and decided to go to the gathering after signing up for the leauge. He continued to fly with murkrow pondering about how weird this was.

OOC: this is gonna be good!!!

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 02:49 PM
OOC: I hope so. Once we get a couple more people I'll post again. That'll be the official start.

Yami's Girl
January 4th, 2005, 03:14 PM
OOC: Awww sweet!

IC:Emily, a 12 year old girl,being 5'5", and wearing her black flame shirt,jeans,and flame bandanna was sitting on a beach when a man wearing an silver shirt and black pants came up to her.

"I watched your last battle with that kid. You dominated." He said. "He wasn't a threat." She replied. "Mabye I will be." said the man and he sent out a Stantler. 'Probably not." Emily replied and sent out her Charizard,Flame. "Stantler use hypnosis!" The Stantlers antlers glowed. "Flame! Fly up high!" Emily said. Flame shot up into the clouds. Stantlers antlers stopped glowing. Emily motioned for Flame to come down. Flame then shot out of the sky and rammed into the Stantler. The pokemon fell over in defeat. "Nicely done." said the man sending out a Golem. Emily returned Flame and sent out her Dragonite. "Golem! Use Rock Throw!" Golem shook the Earth and threw boulders at Dragonite. Dragonite was hit in the leg by one but it seemed uneffected. "Dragonite! Use Twister!" Dragonite swirled around and sent a blue tornado at the Golem. The Golem was sent into the air, then came down with a boom. "You're good." said the man running off.

Emily let out her Charizard and praised both her pokemon. Then another dragonite came by and gave her Dragonite a letter. Dragonite gave it to Emily and she opened it. A hologram of a women appeared. "Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokemon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the worlds greatest Pokemon master. The women dissapered and a map appeared. This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokemon Place on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afetrnoon." A blue line showed the route. "Please send your answer on the post card. If you attend please bring the post card or you will not be admitted." The Dragonite gave her the Yes or No card and she marked yes. Emily gave it to the Dragonite and it flew off.

shadowolf~foever
January 4th, 2005, 04:46 PM
((ok she looks like this))http://www.iuploads.com/uploads/80730ccb83.jpg (http://www.iuploads.com)Devyn sat in the shade of a tree down on the sandy beach,her wartortle sat by her and a pigeotto sat in the tree.on the wartotle's shell the word RUNE was carved in that was his name,the pigeotto's name was may.

Devyn was about 5'7 and was about 15 she had her pokemon since they hatched from eggs and has a special bond with them.she sat there watching rune splay in the sand and water and may slept lightly whil devyn sat watching her pokemon a wave cam up and got her feet wet and she stood up to dry them when rune shote her with a water gun"hay no fare"she said runnint to the water droping her sword and cape and played in the water with rune.

Harley
January 4th, 2005, 05:17 PM
OOI'll join sounds fun.:P

IC: He got up as his mother yelled "Blade!!...Get up you lazy!! Its almost 12!" Blade got up and put on his silver pants and a red top but a black jumper over it, he yelled to his mother "Yeah yeah,whatever I'm gonig to do my hair now." he waltzed into his bathroom and made his hair like a short mohawk. When he was in his room he grabed his pokeballs and his Sneasel was still asleep on his bed. Blade flicked the sheets so Sneasel got shot off the end, Blade started laughing.

Blade is sitting at his table eating his breakfast, Sneasel was eating his food at the under the table. Blade finished his food then ran out of the house. He went to the speciel(sp?) stop where he found Sneasel when it was a baby and very injered(sp?).He was lying down and looking at the clouds when a big gush of wind went by he got up, and had a look, it was a Pokemon going past, the pokemon landed; It was a Dragonite, it gave Blade an invitation, he red it to himself and said "yes" to it.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:26 PM
OOC: Ok PiroMunkie. Now we should all head for the wharf.

The girl arrived at the a few hours later. A light rain had started but she wasn't to wet. Pidgey shook herself and Chikorita jumped off her shoulder. "Come on let's find something to eat. A small sandwich isn't much compared to the little walk we just took. More off the walk I took." She laughed and tossed her Pidgey into the air before heading for the Pokemon Center that was inside the wharf. A poster near the entrance held the picture of a woman. It said missing. It gave a little information about her and said she was the daughter of a well known Pokemon Prof. Prof. Moon. The girl stared at the picture for a while then looked at Pidgey. "She looks firmiliar doesn't she?"

"Sure does." Replied the Pidgey. The girl walked into the center trying to remember where she had seen her before.

Harley
January 4th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Blade got up and told Sneasel "We better hurry up and get to the wharf before it starts to rain" Sneasel got up and noded his head, so then set off; Only a few hills away, they got to the wharf, when they where inside Blade saw alot of people with strong Pokemon, but he knew that Sneasel was the only one, along with his 5 other Pokemon.

He saw a girl walking away from a poster, Blade walked over to the poster and looked at it hard, Sneasel was stareing at somthing outside; "Hey Sneasel, look at this." Blade said while Sneasel jumped up on his shoulder.

lex
January 4th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Murkrow its about to rain... Hurry lets go to the Wharf! "Lex commanded murkrow right after the sign up. The murkrow dove in at top speed and reached the wharf as fast as a blink of and eye. Lex landed saftely and retrived Murkrow into its pokeball. Shadow Walked at his side as he entered. Inside, he saw an abundance of strong looking trainers. In the center of the room he spotted a girl pondering abou something. She looked friendly so Lex walked up to greet her. "Hello, Im Lex and you?" Lex questioned.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 07:57 PM
The girl looked around. "Hello." She said. Pidgey chirped and Chikorita stared at Shadow.

Shinin
January 5th, 2005, 04:06 AM
"We should go to the wharf." Shinin told his Dragonair. He jumped on him and they started flying to it. After about 10 minutes, they arrived. They landed and walked inside. He walked to a food shop and bought a large pizza. Shinin then released his Ampharos and his Metang. They all ate the pizza except Metang, because it couldn't eat. Shinin noticed a "Missing" poster. He stared at the girl for a minute, then continued eating.

Yami's Girl
January 5th, 2005, 07:19 AM
"Well guys we should head to the wharf." Emily hopped on her Charizard and took off. Before they got there it started raining. Emily landed Flame and got on Dragonite. They got there when it was raining hard.

I walked inside my pokemon safely tucked inside their balls. "Hope they have food here." Emily muttered. She got some food for her and her pokemon and noticed a group a people, with one person who had a Pidgey. She walked up to them. But before she could come to them she noticed a Missing poster. Emily studied it for a while and thought:Where have I seen her before? Then she walked up to the group. She sat down at the table. "Hello," She said."My name is Emily."

shadowolf~foever
January 5th, 2005, 09:23 AM
devyn looked up at the sky when she heard the sound of wings a larg black pideotto droped a letter down and flew a way and she piked it up and read it and waved for rune and may and rune returd to its pokevall and piggeotto piked devyn up and they headed for the warf the invatation tuked neatly in her poket with a bag of berrys.

lex
January 5th, 2005, 11:23 AM
OOC: Wow Alana this is goin good!

IC: "So, your here for that invitation. Whats you name?" Lex questioned. Lex looked up to find a Pidgey. There was something different about her Pidgey. By looking at his eye you could sence strength. His wings were stiff and strong. Same with her Chikorita. She must be a good trainer Lex thought.

Yami's Girl
January 5th, 2005, 01:10 PM
OOC:Oh no! Ya think? XD

IC:Emily saw Lex staring at the girl's pokemon.She wanted to know what was wrong with them, so she stared too. Emily could see that the Pidgey, although it looked like any old Pidgey, was one tough cookie. It's talons were sharp, wing flapped effortlessly, and it looked almost fearsome. The Chicorita was just as tough. Wow! she thought.Those pokemon sure look trained.

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:01 PM
The girl looked at her Pidgey and she landed on her shoulder. "My name's Alana. Yeah I came cause of this letter." She picked up her Chikorita and said, "I was about to head over to that Pokemon Center and get something to eat." Her Chikorita jumped out of her arms and smiled. "So what's your name?"

lex
January 5th, 2005, 11:01 PM
OOC: I already said! lol^^

IC: "Lex,nice to meet you!" Lex greeted the girl. He extended his arm for a handshake...

Harley
January 6th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Blade saw some more people walk in, and he went to get some food; He couldn't decide on what to eat, just before he was about to choose a lady annouced "I'm sorry, the trip to New Island has been canceled" as she said that all the trainers crouded around lodging complaints in regards to it. Blade on the otherhand just sat and listened and giggled, a few trainers heared him and gave him greasy looks, that just made him laugh more. There where only a couple of trainers still siting down, and not worrying(sp?) about it.

Blade grabbed one of him Pokeballs, walked to the door as he done that the lady said "Where do you think your going young man?", Blade looked at her and said "Where do you think..To the **** island!" his action as he said was opening the door and moving towards the edge of the wharf with water spraying in his face.

Yami's Girl
January 6th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Emily heard the anouncment too. When she was done Emily walked outside. I realeased her Dragonite and hopped on. "You do know where we're going, right?" Dragonite nodded and took off in the heavy rain.

lex
January 6th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Hearing the announcement, Lex was frustrated and angry. He exited the Wharf. The rain had picked up and it was showering. Once you walked outside you could feel the heavy rain stinging as if thousands of needle were being inserted into your body. Lex quickly took out a poncho and placed it over himself. If I use Murkrow, he will get seriously hurt by the rain. I know! Sharpeado! It will be difficult but he has the capability and power to drive me over there!... Lex though. He summoned Sharpeado and with splash he landed in the water. Lex jumped on top of him. "Is it ok? Sharpeado?" Lex asked. "Sharp!Sharp!" Sharpeado nodded.

The waves were powerful and breathtaking but Lex and his strong pokemon could still overcome it. Lex began...

Triaspia
January 6th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Chris, a 5'7'' male wearing an all black cloak that did not show any skin or nothing stood up upon hearing the anousement calmly walked to the bathroom sent out his umbreon (who was all black without the gold rings) as soon she touched the ground both mine and umbreons glowed blue as we teleported to the island (my charcter is psy btw and can 1 of you find out the hard way by insulting my character?) after showing the lady my invite I walked into the large well lit room and stood in the darkest corner making my self completely invisble

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:47 PM
OOC: We weren't even suposed to leave till the next day. So we'll just say it is the next day.

Alana walked calmly outside. Her Chikorita on her head and her Pidgey hoving above them. She looked at the storm that was getting worse every second. She tossed a Pokeball into the air and released her Fearow. She hopped on, grabbed Pidgey, and flew off. The winds were feirce but Fearow held up fine. Alana pulled on her jacket as they flew on. The harbor manager looked desperate. Officer Jenny was beside her. They were calling to all the departing trainers. "Stop! The storm is too dangerous! You'll be blown away." The harbor manager placed a hand on Officer Jenny's shoulder.

"You can't stop those whose hearts are set. Those young triners will be great Pokemon masters. I know they will." Officer Jenny looked towards the churning sea and nodded.

Adaia
January 6th, 2005, 08:30 PM
OOC: i'm a little late but i'll joinin.

IC: Adaia raced through the pouring rain towards the wharf, her usually billowing red pants clinging to her legs.. She had beaten a man, dressed in black and trying to take her Pokemon. He claimed to be from Team Magma, saying the name in a way that showed that he expected her to cower in fear and give up her Pokemon. She snorted with laughter. Yeah, right. She had beaten him but it hadn't been easy. She had mainly fire and flying Pokemon and he had used a team of Poochyenas and Carvanhas. Soon afterwards a dragonite had come and given her an electronic card, inviting her to come to meet the world's greatest Pokemon trainer. A holograph of a woman had given her instructions and here she was, racing through the rain for the wharf. She dashed inside and brought out Pyrona.
'Pyrona, I know you'retired but could you please help me dry off?' she asked. The Rapidash nodded and did flame throwers around her trainer until she was dry. They had done this many times before. Adaia returned Pyrona and looked around. After a bit, she walked over to a healing machine that was in the corner. There was a sign on it saying 'Out of Order'.
'Hmm...' Adaia said and rolled up the white, red embroidered sleeves of her billowing shirt, drew from her bag a set of tools and began to work. Her father had been a mechanic and Adaia had spent much time around him and his work so she had the machine working in no time. She healed her Pokemon and then walked out to a door where she could see the dock. Officer Jenny and the Harbour Master were watching as a girl flew off acros the raging sea for the Island. After a slight thought, Adaia slipped out into the storm, sending out Belle, her Pidgeot. She drew out her red scarfand tied it around her head like a bandanna and then Belle came and stood next to her, knowing what her mistress wanted. Adaia climbed on Belle's back and the flying Pokemon took off, her mistress and rider laughing wildly at the joy of flying. Adaia then leaned forward, her golden, red flecked eyes gleaming at the challenge ahead of her. After an hour of flying they came into the eye of the storm and landed on the jetty of the island thay lay in the eye. The woman from the hologram was there and, after showing her invitation, Adaia was led up to a huge, grand roo, Belle flying slowly alongside her. No-one was in the room as far as Adaia could see. She sat down at the huge table in the centre of the hall, letting out allher Pokemon at the woman's bidding. Belle perched on the chair beside Adaia while Pyrona, Danielle (Adaia's Arcanine) and Presage (Adaia's Ninetails) all wandered around the hall. Sirene, Adaia's Persian lay on her mistress's lap and Spear (Adaia's Spearow) sat on his mistress's head. Adaia stared around the grand room, wondering whether anyone else would or had made it to the Island and who the 'world's greatest Pokemon master' was.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Alana tapped Fearow and the large bird sped ahead through the pounding winds and doun pour of rain. The storm was like a hurricane only ten maybe twenty times worse. But that didn't bother her much. She knew Fearow could take it. They flew on and on. Fearow was getting tired but he held strong. Suddenly the winds and rain stopped. Alana looked around. "We must be in the eye of the storm." She spotted an island below. "That must be New Island. Come on." The flew down and landed on the island. Alana recalled Fearow. She looked around the dock. The woman from the hologram walked foward with a lanturn. "Do you have the invitaion?" Alana nodded and pulled out the hologram card. The hologram appeared again and said, "This trainer has come here by invitation. You may let them in." The woman nodded and led Alana to a large set of doors. She knocked and they creeked opened. "Please release your POkemon and join the other. The rest should arrive shortly." She left.

mir
January 7th, 2005, 04:03 AM
could I join?
Mircea ,a 12 year-old boy was walking with his Pikachu ,Thunder,when a trainer challenged him."Have you got the courage to battle me?" he said."Bring it on!" Mircea said."Nidorino!" the rival said."Flamer,I coose you!" said the boy and a Charizard appeared."Fire Spin!" Mircea shouted."Headbutt!" the rival screamed."Flamer,Giga Blast!" the boy shouted and Flamer attacked the Nidorino.The rival returned his Nidorino in his pokeball."You're worthy" the guy said."I want to give you this invitation from my master" he gived Mircea an invitation and fainted.Mircea looked in the envelope he finded something like a postacrd with two options "Yes" and "No".He choosed "Yes" and the looked at the holo-projector.A women appeared and invited him to a contest.Then she dissapeared."Flyer!" said the boy and a Pidgeot appeared."Take me to New Island" he said.Thunder climbed on his shoulder.When they arrived,Mircea sawd some trainers.He put Flyer in his pokeball and then walked to the fountain in the middle.He realesed his pokemon and they started eating.After they eated they awated to happen something.
OOC:in the attachement tou will se me

lex
January 7th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Lex mounted Sharpeado and began to surf. The waves were treacherous and feirce but Lexs pokemon was skilled enough to overcome them. Lex gripped on to his fin reluctantly because of the tumbling waves. As the rode across the ocean under the ample rain, A immeasurable wave collapsed againt Sharpeado and Lex. They got back on track. After a period of time you could begin to see the Island. Lex looked around and he cold see many pokemon trainers riding their Lapras or their Wailord so easily going over the waves. Lex was overhere stuggling. Finally, he and Sharpeado, who was now exhausted reached the Island. "Thankyou Sharpeado! Good job! Rest." Lex thanked his Sharpeado. He looked around for any sign of his friends but he did not see them. He looked up at the massive, monumental building that stood strong in font of him. It seemed very odd and strange, but he entered.

Shinin
January 7th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Shinin walked out of the Wharf. Most of the people were already gone, so Shinin jumped on his Dragonair and they started flying. His Dragonair stopped all bad weather that was around them. The flew until they saw an island with a large, black castle. "That must be New Island." Shinin said to himself. They continued flying and they landed outside a large door. The woman from the hologram came out of the door.
"Do you have an invitation?" she said.
"Yeah." said Shinin as he took out his hologram card.
"OK. Please enter and release all of your pokemon."
Shinin walked in and released his Metang, his Sceptile, his Wailord and his Nidoking. He then sat down on a bench and looked around the giant room.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 05:54 PM
OOC: Ok one more person can join but that's all. Maybe neomon. But no more power playing. And you aren't supposed to know anything about Mewtwo. We've only just arrived. Please edit your post a little. Remember this isn't exactly likle the movie its different so you don't really know what to expect.

Alana looked around and released. She released a Ninetales, a Stantler, and a Totodile. These weren't all of her Pokemon bt she wouldn't show all of them till the real battle. Her Pokemon walked over to a corner of the room were a fountain they liked stood and started talking to each other. Alana walked to the center of the room where a large table stood covered in food. Alana took an apple and nibbled on it while she examined the room a bit more.

shadowolf~foever
January 7th, 2005, 05:55 PM
When she git to the warf and hear the anouncement she sighed and took out rune's pokeball and let him out and dove into the water he fallowed her and she grabed his shell and may flew over head"Im going to get to the new island no matter what"she thought to herself and toled rune to speed up.She prefured to traval by pokemon then boat anyway but new that all who trid wouldent make it and hoped that she was good enough to get there. After a long swim she called pigeotto down closer to the water and clibed on and called rune back and flew the rest of the way to the island whan she got there she let out her pokemon and showed her pokemon to the lady at the door and was led in.Rune stayed right to her left and pigeotto,may,walked on her right cleaning his fethers and shaking raine off"soooo"she said looking around at the other trainers"this is it"may chirped and rune gave a grunt.

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 06:08 PM
OOC:Switching to first person
Waves were an obstical.It was an hour or so before we got there. It was a strange building with a windmill. I landed Dragonite and returned him. I went inside and a lady greeted me. "DO you have your invitation?" she asked. I showed it to her. "Follow me." She said.

shadowolf~foever
January 7th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Rune turnd and saw a new arival and nuged his tranir and she turnd around and walked over may falowing behind her "hello"she said holding out her hand"im devyn who are you and what did you use as transportation to get to the island"she asked her swords sheth coverd in pokeballs of different colors with rune sibals carved onto them to give each one a speceal meaning.

lex
January 7th, 2005, 11:08 PM
In the enterance of the Castle, a pleasent women almost perfect said "Excuse me, Do you have you invitation?" "Yes, I do!" Lex exclaimed showing the invitation to the women with such like robotic movements. He entered to the vast building. There was an abundance of trainers with their pokemon summoned.

Lex untangeled his belt and began releasing every pokemon. http://www.mewshangout.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/umbreonsprite.gifhttp://www.mewshangout.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/murkrowsprite.gifhttp://www.mewshangout.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sharpedosprite.gifhttp://www.mewshangout.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sneaselsprite.gifhttp://www.mewshangout.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tyranitarsprite.gif and http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/229rsshiny.png, appeared from within their pokeballs. He felt proud and he was also showing off a bit. He sat down and examined the trainers who had strong pokemon. This seemed very strange, this castle and the invitation. He went up to the table filled will various foods. He eat some and offered some to his Pokemon. He waited around.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:34 AM
OOC: Hurry up and get here all so I can introduce the new and improved Mewtwo.

Triaspia
January 8th, 2005, 04:53 AM
I step out of the shadows and all m pokeballs start to shake as my eyes glow blue as 3 pokeballs fly out of each sleave in my cloak. When they hit the ground, they open and a bright flash of light comes out of them. when the light disappears a Chrazard, Umbreon, Feraligator, Espeon, Skeptile, & an Eevee all darted for the nearest shadows. After sending out a telepathic message to my pokemon, one by one they came out of the shadows before going to play with the other pokemon. Only one of my pokemon remained my umbreon. I took a seat next to a relitively young girl and whispered to her "hello alana

Yami's Girl
January 8th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I was inside the tower when Lex avvived. My Pokemon Charizard,Vaporeon,Tyranitar,Salamance,Dragonite, and Donphan were out of their balls already. "Hello Lex." I said. "Cool place huh?" I sat down at the table and Vaporeon came up to me. It jumped on my lap. "Ya know, your a bit to big for my lap anymore."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Alana turned. "Hello. Might I ask your name?" A few more people had arrived and the lady was now standing inside the room. (All of you are now here right? Well we'll just say you are.) "Please enjoy the feast. My master will appear shortly." (Please don't try to control Mewtwo or make him appear early ok.)

Yami's Girl
January 8th, 2005, 01:03 PM
OOC: Darn.XD

IC:I began to eat my food. My pokemon were grandly feasting to. The food was very good, but I kept on wondering who the pokemon master was.

lex
January 8th, 2005, 02:38 PM
"Oh hello Emily!" Lex greeted. The women came up to the stage and gathered everybodys attantion. "Excuse, Please enjoy the feast. My master will appear shortly. " She spoke with no flaw.

Lex sat and waited. He rubbed on Umbreon's fur who layed on his lap. The rest of the pokemon were pigging out on the feast table.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 03:40 PM
OOC: Alright heres the moment you've been waiting for. Oh and the pic I'm gonna use has the backround of a snowy field but just ignore that.

Suddenly all the lights went out. Alana stood up and looked around. Then a bright light shon from a hole in the ceiling. "What's going on?" Pidgey chirped on her shoulder and Chikorita jumped into her arms.

"You are about to meet my master the worlds greatest Pokemon master." Replied the woman calmly. She pointed towards the light. A figure was visable. It seemed to be lazily falling or floating slowly down. Alana squinted trying to figure out what it was. Well what ever it was she was sher it wasn't human. The creature landed gently on the floor but the light still shon. Pidgey and Chikorita were both quivering. The rest of Alana's Pokemon were watching the creature waiting. Alana stared. It was a Pokemon but not one she had ever seen or heard of. The woman spoke again. "Yes the world's greatest Pokemon master is also the strongest Pokemon on earth. This is the ruler of New Island and soon the whole world. Mewtwo." The lights came on and the bright one went out. Alana could see it clearly now.It was unlike any creature she had ever seen. It seemed to be radiating power. Chikorita jumped out of her arms and stood in front of her.

"Mewtwo." She said quietly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/MewTwoDark.gif

lex
January 8th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Lex lookd up at the pokemon. He had a bold sharp look of skill and understanding. Lex was somewhat intimidated. He spoke and he seemed to have a ver human like voice. He had a deep tone of voice. That intimidated Lex even more. He began speaking and Lex heard.

OOC: Alan thats your job right. You can only control him..

Triaspia
January 8th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Just before mewtwo appeared "my name is chris" I said to Alana just as the lights went out after mewtwo landed I whispered "so he is the sorce of the incredable psycic power I senced on arival"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
OOC: Yes. And I'm goin to have to power play for a moment ok.

Lex stepped forward. "A Pokemon can't be a Pokemon master. It's not possible." Mewtwo spoke through the woman,

"Quiet human. From now on your rules mean nothing. I am in control and you are not." To prove his point he raised his hand. Lex was surrounded in dark blue light and lifted into the air. He smiled and began to close his fingers squeezing Lex very hard. The rest of them watched in horor as Mewtwo tossed Lex into his Tyranitar. He smiled even more nastily. He glanced at the woman then swiped his hand across the air saying, "You are no longer of any use to me." She seemed to come out of a trance. She stumbled and fell to the ground. When she raised her head the cap she had been wearing fell off.

"Hey you're the Prof. daughter." Said Alana staring. The woman stood up.

"What's going on? Where am I?"

"You were under my control. Your knoledge was useful to me but I know longer need you so I cleansed your mind of the events that happened while you were under my control."

"What gave you the right to do that?" Asked Alana angrily.

Mewtwo shrugged. "I am the most powerful Pokemon in the world. I can munipulate humans as I please."

Alana stepped forward. "What makes you think that? You have no right to control any living being."

"Humans created me. Some wanted to test me and one wanted me to serve him. "But I will serve no human. I am more powerful than any of you."

"So you hate humans and think Pokemon should rule?"

Mewtwo shook his head. "No Pokemon are no better. They are weak and they allowed themselves to be enslaved by humans. They do as they bid with out complant. They are just as pathetic as humans."

Pidgey chirped and took flight and Chikorita stepped forward as did many of the other Pokemon. They all spoke their peice to Mewtwo. "So you all think you are humans friends not slaves?" They nodded. "Then you are more pathetic then I thought."

"They are not pathetic they speak the truth. Pokemon are our friends. And I'll prove it to you!"

"Is that a challenge?" Said Mewtwo with amusement.

"You bet it is." Mewtwo smiled and raised his hands. The wall behind him lifted revealing a stadium.

"This is our battle field." He teleported to one side of it.

"He planned this all along." Whispered Alana quietly. "What is he planning?" She walked to the other side with the rest of the trainers. Before they reached the battle field three Pokemon appeared behind Mewtwo. A Charizard, a Blastous, and a Venasuar. (Sorry couldn't think of a better trio.)

"Who will challenge me first? It doesn't matter. KNown of you can beat my clones."

Triaspia
January 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"Ill chalenge you first but not to a pokemon battle insted I chalenge you to a battle of telekensis" I said walking upto and standing at the edge of the circle" <ooc can we control mewtwo for our battles only and you control him the rest of the time if not i'll edit my post> mewtwo floated himself over and stood on the other side of the circle. My eyes glowed blue and his red. He moved back a bit as if he was pushed then I was pushed back then mewtwo fell on his side "your strong for a human but unfortuantly your not strong enough" he said as his hand grew blue and he lifted me up and threw me into the grandstand although I couldnt direct myself back to the ground I managed to slow my self down enough to avoind taking any dammage before i jumped down to the ground panting I said to everyone "hes tough"

DarkFenris
January 8th, 2005, 09:56 PM
what i look like. (http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/pm_misteria_lg.jpg)

can i join in or is it too late. and if i can when or how should i join. it seems you have already started to swim or fly to the island.
i think its to late to post getting the invitation and showing my pokemon so ill just say i have a lapras,a pikachu, a pidgeot and a warturtle.under my cloak i have a blue tank top the same colour as my cloak and some blue pants a slitghly darker shado of blue than my cloak. i am very fit and have a goodfigure. i have spent most of my life near water.
oh and the name of my character is cassandra. cass for short.

so um where should i join in?should i start swimmin or flying to the island?

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:11 AM
OOC; Sorry Shadow Wolf. But we've started battling so no more people can join. :(

"Everyone becarful he's hiding his true power."

Shinin
January 9th, 2005, 04:27 AM
"I'll take you on, Mewtwo!" said Shinin. He whispered to his Wailord to use Water Spout. His Wailord made his water hole thing face Mewtwo and he shot water at him. The water was blocking the view of what was happening. When the water stopped, Mewtwo was a little wet but was inside a bubble forcefield.
"Well played." said Mewtwo. "But not well enough."
Shinin told his Nidoking to horn drill him. His Nidoking ran towards him and jammed his horn into Mewtwo's forcefield, breaking it, then his horn hit Mewtwo's arm. Mewtwo's eyes turned blue and he used Psychic to blast Nidoking away. He then healed his arm with his psychic powers.
"****, he's strong." Shinin said to himself.

Yami's Girl
January 9th, 2005, 09:26 AM
I sent out my Charizard and Tyranitar. "We'll see if you can beat my pokemon." Flame(In case you've forgotten that's my Charizard)rushed towards Mewtwo. But he put another forcefield around himeself. Flame hit and slid across the floor. "Don't use power," I said. "Use knowledge." Tyranitar used Faint attack on Mewtwo. Even though it hit he was not at all effected. Flame used Fire Spin and surounded him in a funnel of Flames. Mewtwo brushed them off and using his Phychic powers threw my pokemon into the wall. "Holy Crap!" I said running over to them.

lex
January 9th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Lex was panting with fatigue.Mewtwo holds unspeakable power! He whispered to himself. He was badly injured but rose up from his position on the floor. Lex was infuriated at him. This was'nt fair. Not at all. He called upon Tyranitar and ordered him to use Hyper Beam. Mewtwo was batteling another trainer and the ultra violet beam was shot towards him. Without even facing Lex, an immense forcefeild curcumscribed and envoloped him. The beam was refelcted and sent back towards Tyranitar. Tyranitar was lasted by the beam and he fainted. "Tyranitar! come back!" Lex roared as he began to dissapear with a purple mist left behind. Tears ran down his cheeks..."You Bastard!" Lex screeched with infuriation.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Mewtwo blocked one attack after another. "None of you are brave enough to face my Pokemon. And you will never beat me. Let's begin our battles." He nodded at the Venasuar. "Which one of you will battle now?"

Triaspia
January 9th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I walk around to Alana "want to doubble battle him you know 2 vs 1 if he excepts we will have the advantage" I said waiting for a reply

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 12:02 AM
"No it breaks the rules of battling. And thats not right no matter who your battling." Alana stepped forward. "I'll face your Venasaur. Go for it Stantler." Stantler reared and charged onto the battle field. Venasuar walked slowly to meet him. The battl began instantly and ended just as fast. Stantler was picked up by Vine WHip and hurled to the other ennd of the stadium. "Stantler!" Cried Alana as she raced towards her pokemon.

OOC; When you battel don't kid yourself. We all know how strong mEwtwo and his clones are.

Triaspia
January 10th, 2005, 03:58 AM
"Ill go now" I said throwing caramy's ball into the arena "fly up out of the vine whip range and use fire blast. The fire blast hit but the venusaur just shruged it off as if it were a water pokemon then jumped and grabed charmy with its vines and pulled him to the ground causeing him to faint i recalled him and stod on the side lines

lex
January 10th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Lex stood afar watching the greuling battle between the pokemon and Mewtwo's unstopable power. Now Lex was very much intimidated by Mewtwo's power. Lex bent his her towards Alana and whispered."Alana, What are we gonna do?"

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:26 PM
"I don't know. If we can't even beat his Venasuar then we're in trouble." Mewtwo was speaking again. "Is that the best fight you pathetic humans can mange?"

Triaspia
January 11th, 2005, 12:38 AM
ooc can i spped things up to the catching otherwise ill deleat my post

"I guess you cant even manage to slightly weaken one of my pokemon even when you had the type advantage now I claim your pokemon as my prize" said mewtwo as he spred his arms and black balls appeared and flew at all the pokemon. I put a barrier around mine and alana's pokemon and as i tried for another trainers my barriers ran out from using too much psycic energy. As I turned my head I saw the balls going down a tube that was covered by big machine things and they were about to close. I grabbed alanas hand and teleported us under the machines and down the tube.

Yami's Girl
January 11th, 2005, 03:12 PM
My Pokemon decended down a tube. Before it closed I slid down the tube. "I'm coming guys." She whispered. When I stopped sliding I was on a conveyor belt. I got off and saw a huge machine. I pressed a big button and a story went off.

Triaspia
January 11th, 2005, 05:17 PM
the story showed how mewtwo was created and how he destroyed the lab but unfortuantly it didnt show his weakness. Just after the movie finished all the clones came out of the machine and the conver belt reversed and mewtwos balls came out of the machine and opend realesing thier captured pokemon

Yami's Girl
January 11th, 2005, 06:02 PM
I saw neoman(don't know your rp nameXD) behind me. "Wierd." I said. Then the pokemon were released from thier balls. Flame shook his head when he came out. Tyranitar roared, and so did Dragonite. Vaporeon looked for me and Donphan just laid there. The only one I couldn't find was Salamance. I greeted my pokemon. "Have you seen Salamance?" I asked them. Then a roar erupted. Salamance came out of the machine. He had gotten out of the ball and chewed cords and destroyed the arms inside. It was about to explode. By now all of the pokemon colones left. "Let's get out of here!" I said running to the door.

marillmonster2000
January 11th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Name:Jesse
Party:Pidgeot, Blastoise, Shedininja, Crobat, Togetic, Donphan
Apperance:Black T-Shirt, Blue Baggy Jeans, Snake Tatoo On Left Arm, Long Black Hair, Black Converse, Dark Green Backpack, White Skin, Blue Eyes, Height:6'2"
Goal:To Be The Elite 4 Leader, And To Capture Mew.
Can I Come In?

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM
OOC: Sorry no one else can join.

When they had teleported the barrier around their Pokemon had been destroyed. Pidgey was the only one Alana had managed to grab. The rest of her Pokemon appeared from the black Pokeballs. "Great your all ok. Now lets get out of here and show Mewtwo just how strong we are." She stood up and walked to the door. Up above there was an explosion. "Come on lets hurry." She ran towards the sound. A little ways on there was a hole that lead to the floor above. She could hear Mewtwo talking.

"You have served my perpose humans. So I will spare your lives for now." There was a creak and Alana guessed he had opened the doors. "But you cannot escape the fate that awaits you. My clones will inharit the world. You humans and your pathetic slaves won't last long." Alana clentched her fists. She clampered out of the hole.

"Yu can't do that. I don't care how strong you are I won't let you." Her Pokemon along with the others climbed out too and stood behind her. "I don't care if you the most powerful creature on Earth and even if I can't beat you I'll still fight."

Mewtwo smiled. "You are right. You can't beat me. Come and fight I will enjoy making an example of your Pokemon."

She moved forward. "I'll show you an example. I don't care what you do I won't give up. My Pokemon can't win thats been proving but that doesn't mean I can't." She took three steps towards Mewtwo. His eyes glowed blue-purple and his smile became more menacing. Alana was lifted off her feet and thrown ten feet into the air. She grabbed for Fearow's Pokeball but there wasn't ebough time. Before she hit the stone wall a bright pink bubble caught her. "Huh." She looked around. A small cute pink catlike Pokemon hovered in mid air before her.

"Mew." It said playfuly. It popped the bubble and Alana landed on a stone ledge. She sat up and stared at the pink Pokemon which flew and hovered in front of the trainers Pokemon. Mewtwo seemed slightly shocked at the creatures appearance. He spoke coldly, "So we finally meet Mew."

"Mew?" (You might remember this has happened before and Mew remembers it.) mew stared at Mewtwo in curiousity. "Mew mew." It said.

Mewtwo looked slightly confused. "What do you mean I have changed?" He demanded.

"Mew mew mew m ew we mew."

Mewtwo stared. "You make no sense. I have never done this before and I have always looked like this." Alana was watching the conversation in confusion. But what was said next nearly made her fall from the ledge.

"Mew ew mew mew mwe ewm."

"That cannot be true. How can there be more than one Mewtwo?"

Triaspia
January 12th, 2005, 02:49 AM
I teleport to alana "are you ok?" I asked "and incase you were wondering" I had lowered my voice to a whisper so the others on the ground coudnt hear me "the reason I teleported you insted of someone who may of been stronger is because well ever since you walked through that door into the main hall well Ive sort of had a crush on you I just hope you feel the same way"

lex
January 12th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Lex fainted....
He began seeing vague scenes of a purple haze.
He awoke to find Umbreon in front of him string innocently. "What has happened?" Lex asked noticing something wrong. Umbreon explained to Lex how the pokemon were captured and that he retrived them. He had said Lex fainted Because one of the levetating pokeball hit him straight in the chest with great impact.

Lex an outside because he had heared sounds of destruction.

He reached the door and pulled it to find Alana and Neomon the floor. Lex found them on the upper level and Mewtwo was talking to this strange pokemon Lex had never seen on the first level.

"Alana, Neomon!" Lex reached for them. What happened here?" Lex began talking to them in total confusion.

Triaspia
January 12th, 2005, 04:51 PM
ooc Uhh lex alana and I are 10 meaters off the ground on a stone ledge (you know when ash gets hit by the blast and gose flying up above the staduim well thats where alana and I are currently.

lex
January 12th, 2005, 06:58 PM
OOC: Sorry!! alright *goes off and edits*

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Alana smiled at him. "We're in a life threatening situation and you start talking about crushes." She laughed quietly. "I'll give you my answer later if that's alright." She stopped talking when Mewtwo and Mew began again. Mewtwo demanded to know what Mew meant by more than one Mewtwo. Mew began to speak. It seemed to be explaining alot. Alana listened quietly. "Mew says that there was another Mewtwo many years ago and it had a similar idea about the world. He also tricked trainers and cloned their Pokemon. There was a great battle." Before Mew could finish Mewtwo sent a ball of black-purple energy at Mew who dodged.

"You are lying. I am the most powerful Pokemon. None can beat me and none are even close to my power. I will prove it to you." Mewtwo attacked Mew again. Mew having been through this before dodged everyone of them laughing playfully.

Triaspia
January 13th, 2005, 01:18 AM
"mews right" i shouted so everone on the ground could here. " I just read mews mind and about 3 years ago a pokemon trainer named ash battled a mewtwo but this one was white"

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 01:42 AM
OOC: Neomon Mewtwo erased everyone's memory of his existence except for Ash, Misty, Brock, Mew, and the clones. He now lives in secret in some city they didnt say where. (Plus Misty isnt with Ash in Hoenn.) So no one could have found out about it psychic or not. Plus it took years of research to create Mewtwo the first time and the same with the second. Ash is already a famous Pokemon master living some where or on an adventure. He kept his word too and never told a soul about Mewtwo. Please edit your post. Though I guess now I can tell you that yes the other Mewtwo will be dragged into this.

Triaspia
January 13th, 2005, 02:25 AM
ooc I edited my post and my teleportation is when they are all together (the 2 eps where misty is in hoenn and togepii evolves

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 02:31 AM
OOC: No you see. Oh how to put this. The first Mewtwo wouldn't be lie that but forget personalities. Mewtwo the first isn't supposed to appear until later. Mew calls to him. And this is about 15 years after the first incedent.

Triaspia
January 13th, 2005, 02:52 AM
ooc i edited my post

I teleported alana and I to the ground so we wouldnt fall to our deaths

Yami's Girl
January 13th, 2005, 02:08 PM
I was a bit shocked at the Sight of Mewtwo and Mew and stayed in the hole Alana was in. I suddenly realized this and got out. Mewtwo was still fighting Mew. I ran over to Alana,Neoman, and Lex. "This is taking a big twist." I whispered.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Alana nodded. "Yes it is wierd. I wish I knew how this is going to turn out." Mewtwo and Mew were fighting harder. Or rather Mewtwo was attacking more foroshusly. Several of the Pokemon were staring down their clones with great dilike. Alana tried to recall hers but Mewtwo seemed to be blocking it.

Triaspia
January 13th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"even though im psy I canot see the future right now it seams mewtwo blocked some of my powers when he blocked the pokemons special abilities"

Yami's Girl
January 14th, 2005, 07:33 AM
"I wish we could stop this." I said shaking my head. "It seems hopeless right now."

Triaspia
January 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"but none of us are strong enough only the real mewtwo can save us"

Yami's Girl
January 14th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"That's it!" I snapped my fingers. "There has to be someway we can get the real Mewtwo here. And then both Mewtwo's fight."

Triaspia
January 14th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"but thats impossible no-one knows where he is" "foolish humans" the re-cloend mewtwo telepathicly shouted at all of us "You all talk like you know this other mewtwo yet it is imposible as I ame the only mewtwo and forever will be the only 1"

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"Mew is talking again. It's saying something weird. Like it's calling or something. Yes that's it. It's calling the first Mewtwo!" Mew glowed brightly and emitted an odd trilling mew. "Wait that's not good. The other Pokemon have already started fighting. If Mew brings Mewtwo and they fight the whole island and everything on it could be destroyed!" Alana got up and ran as close the battle as she dared. "Mew stop! You could cause more harm than good! Don't call the other Mewtwo!" But it was too late. Another Pokemon had just appeared. It looked alot like the Mewtwo they had been fighting but different colors.

"What is it?" Asked Mewtwo looking at Mew. Then it spotted it's second clone. "So it is as I thought. Another clone."

"No you are not real. I am the most powerful Pokemon in the world. Even if you re real you will never beat me!" Shouted the other Mewtwo as it charged. (This is confusing. The original Mewtwo can be called MT1 and the other can be MT2.) MT1 reacted quickly. The other Pokemon now joined the fighting. Alana sank to her knees and watched in horror as the battle began to play out before her.

"It's to late. The battle has already started."

Yami's Girl
January 15th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I watched in horror. Not daring to blink. What will happen? I thought.

OOC:I've got rpers block right now.

Triaspia
January 15th, 2005, 03:45 PM
ooc i get that all the time

"I think I have a way to stop them quick everyone join hands and give me some of your energy" everyone did and soon I felt my psy power increasing "ok time to stop this battle" I said running to the middle of the battle field and put up a shield. Seconds before the attacks hit me i ralised that what I did was foolish and I wouldnt survive and just before the blasts hit I telepathicly said to alaina "ferewell my love" then the blasts hit shattering my shield.

Yami's Girl
January 15th, 2005, 03:50 PM
OOC:Still got it

IC:I shifted my gaze to Neoman, who ran in the middle of the field. I wanted to do something but my legs froze. Then his shield shatttered and the possibilities ended. I heard a glimps of his message in my mind. Farewell It said.

lex
January 15th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Lex stood, Helpless, unable to do anything but watch. Neomon began to fade as the two masses of enery collided. Farewell Lex heard a voice vaguly rush though his head. Tears swayed down his cheek. Mucus began to flow from his nose. He wipped it. Bastards! Lex angrily thought. Lex genouflexed before him. He stood and began walking away from the active Mewtwos, now fighting.

Adaia
January 16th, 2005, 03:43 AM
OOC: just pretend that I never came inton the story.

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 01:30 PM
OOC: Sorry to see you leave. Forget my last post. I'll delete it soon.

Alana stared as Neomon fell to the ground. She heard his message in her mind and tears began to roll down her face. MT1 had stopped battling. He was now simply dodging the attacks. "It's just like before." He said quietly. MT2 however didn't seem at all concerned about Neomon. He just continued to attack. The other Pokemon had stopped. The looked sad, tired, and confused. What should they do? Mew hovered over the scene looking just as hurt. The only one still puting up a fight was MT2.

Alana stood up to face MT2. "Stop it!" She yelled. The Pokemon looked at her. "Look at what you've done. Don't you think it's time to stop this sinceless battling? You've caused enough harm. So just stop." The tears were still streeming down her face but she didn't seem to notice.

MT2 laughed. "What makes you think I care about that pathetic human? He would have died sooner or later anyways. All that happened was it happened sooner than later."

Alana stared at him. "You're the one whose pathetic."

"What?!"

"You don't care about anyone but yourself. You're to hard headed to relise that not everything is bad. You don't care what happens or who gets hurt as long as your the one in control. In my eyes you are no better than the humans who tried to eslave you."

MT2 seemed stunned. But he soon recovered. "I will show you human. You are the pathetic one. You posses no more power than a Pidgey. For what you have said you will pay." He created a ball of energy and sent it straight at her. Alana didn't move. Just before the attack hit a barrier appeared. It seemed to be glowing two different colors. Blue and pink. Mew and MT1 flew in front of MT2.

"That human is right. Every word and more. You are the one who is going to pay." Mew nodded the cuteness gone from it's eyes. They combined their powers and began a fresh attack on MT2. Once the battle started Alana ran over to Neomon.

Yami's Girl
January 16th, 2005, 03:29 PM
When Alana ran to Neoman I ran to him too. I cried for my friend. He may not have been the there all the time but he was still good. I laid down on him, crying continuously. "Oh, Neoman!" I shouted.

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 05:44 PM
ooc my charcters name is chris and my use name is neomOn

I look down on the battle feild and think 'so this is what its like to die' as i float over my body I see all the kids running over to my lifeless body I try calling yout to them but they cant hear me I cant even use my psycic powers anymore 'oh well i guess its time to face etenity'

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 07:23 AM
OOC:We asked what your name was a billion times and you never answered. :dead:

IC:I looked up. Chris must be there now. I thought. I looked above his body. I swear I thought a shape of Chris's body but then it faded. I stared for a while. Wishing that I would see it again. I looked at MT2 still fighting. MT1 dodging his attacks, and all the pokemon looking hurt and sad. I stood up. Watching just as the pokemon. This isn't going to end peacefully. I thought.We should do something, but what is there to do?

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Alana looked up too. But she wasn't really seeing anything. She closed her eyes and looked down again. She didn't want to see the fight or hear the fight. She wished it would end but knew there was no way to stop it.

lex
January 17th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Lex sat froing side to side. He seemed to be traumatized. So much chaos. He had never felt such gruesome pain. It felt as if a sword was puncture into his heart. He was unable to help...this is the end.... he thought....

Triaspia
January 17th, 2005, 01:44 PM
my umbreon ran over to me (gme if im talking about my ghost form) and tried to get my up by using his night shade attack but to no avail but then it seamed as if a wave of depression had just washed over the field as everone execpt mt2 began crying

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I saw Chris's Umbreon run over to a empty space. I walked over to it and tried to drag it away. Then I saw him. The ghost of Chris. Oh my Go*! I thought.It's Chris! I wanted to shout with joy and tell Alana and Lex. But I couldn't I was too happy I couldn't speak. So I just stood there, looking at his misty form.

Triaspia
January 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
ooc my body is still there but im dead

I realise I can now control where I fly and who can see me 'i must have some unfinished bisness' i thought maybee i was surpost to see this battle untill the end

Alana
January 18th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Alana got up. Her eyes were over bright as she stared at MT2. "Why do you have to fight like this?" She whispered. Mew and MT1 seemed to be gaining the upper hand. MT2 was begining to tire. "Soon it will be over."

Yami's Girl
January 18th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I still stood staring at Chris, but then he began to fade. I shrugged and turned to the battle. MT2 was tiring. This is it! I thought. MT2 will finally give up. I watched the battle closer now. MT2 still went on with the little strength he had left.

Alana
January 18th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Alana felt a slight bit of hope. But suddenly MT2 regained his strength. "He used recover." Said Alana. There was nothing left to do. This fight couldn't be eneded. "That's it. The only way we're going to win is if the other Pokemon fight too. But they are hurt. They don't have enough power left. Fine. Do any of you have any Pokemon left?" She took an odd looking Pokeball from her waste. "Go Red!" She shouted as she tossed the Pokeball. A red Gyarados appeared. It raored it's red eyes burning with dislike. "I know you don't like me Red but we have to fight together!" Alana also released a Pikachu with blue eyes. "Sky help us out too. This is our only chance. Help Mew and Mewtwo!"

Yami's Girl
January 18th, 2005, 06:43 PM
My Vaporeon never fought. It was pefectly fine. "Vaporeon! Help Mew and Mewtwo!" I looked around at my other pokemon. My Houndoom, Darkness, seemed able too. "Darkness! You help too!" And they fought with Red and Sky.

Triaspia
January 20th, 2005, 12:12 AM
i realised I can only show my self for a short peroid of time and that i can hold phisicle objects ;) while still invisible i fly over to mt2 and grab hold of him stopping him from moving 'what the hell why cant I move' at that point a invisable voice yelled loud enough for everyone to here mt2 espescially "YOU CANT KILL WHATS ALL READY DEAD" and then a silent voice in alanas head said 'get everyone to attack mt2 together, hugs and kisses from the afterlife'

Yami's Girl
January 20th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I heard a weak vioce in my head say,Attack. I did what it said. "Flame,Tyranitar,Darkness,Vaporeon,Dragonite, and Salamance! Attack with everything you've got!" My pokemon all used thier strongest attacks. From Hydro Pump to Hyper beam.

lex
January 20th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Lex arose hearing a faint voice in his he saying to attack. it's chris...he thought. He summoned all his pokemon as they made boisterous growls of terror. Lex arose feeling intrepid and having courage. "Attack..." He murmured under his voice angrily.

Yami's Girl
January 20th, 2005, 06:54 PM
I leaned on Lex. "This is terrifing." I whispered. "What shall we do? Our pokemon may not be enough."

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 04:13 PM
Alana nodded. "Everyone attack him with everything you have. Don't hold anything back!" Even the Pokemon that were injured attacked. MT2 screamed as all the attacks hit him. Suddenly their was an explosion of light. It was so bright you couldn't even tell what color it was. There was a great wave of power. Pidgey was the only one still in the air in the direct path. Alana jumped grabbed the little bird and landed hard she closed her eyes and waited. As soon as it began the light vanished. Chris's heart began to beat again. Alana opened her eyes. She heard as if from far away somebody screaming. She knew who it was. MT2. He was gone. The whole castle was gone. The Pokemon were exausasted. Alana still holding Pidgey looked at a dark black mark on the ground. She closed her eyes again. "I wish. He had changed. Even he didn't deserve a fate like this." She said quietly.

Triaspia
January 22nd, 2005, 07:18 PM
my hand twiched and my eyes fluttered open and I slowly rose to my feat "we did it guys" I siad before turning to alana and giving her a hug "sorry to have put you through that but I knew it was the only way"

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Alana looked at him. "Maybe it was the only way but it's still not right. I wish there was something more we could have down for him."

Triaspia
January 23rd, 2005, 03:24 AM
"that blast was just to scare him didnt you know that if a ghost is hit with a attack from many pokemon at once within one hour they come back to life I let mt2 go before the blast hit and he teleported somewere but I dont know where"

Yami's Girl
January 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
OOC:So is this the end of the RP?

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 10:35 AM
OOC: Almost. By the way MT2 did die. Sorry to say it but he did.

"I don't think so. Didn't you hear his scream." She sighed and stood up. The clones seemed to be confused. Mewtwo landed in front of them.

"I will take these clones some where safe. You trainers will have to find your own way back." He and the clones vanished. Mew hovered in front of Alana and staredat her for a moment. The it waved and vanished.

"I guess it's over. It doesn't seem like it but it is. We should go home." Said Alana quietly. She raised her Pokeballs and returned all of her Pokemon excpt Chikorita, Pidgey, and Fearow. Pidgey landed on her shoulder and Chikorita jumped onto her head. She walked over to Fearow and hopped on it's back. Fearow chirped loudly and spread it's wings. "Maybe I'll see you all again some day. But for right now I have an adventur o go on. Here." She tossed a peice of paper with a Pokegear number on it to Chris. "You can all copy that if you want. Bye." Fearow cawed and flew off. The storm was over and the clouds were vanishing. She smiled slightly to herself as she looked towards the sky. "I know your still out there some where. And I promise I'll find you." She whispered as Fearow disappeared above the clouds.

OOC: End how ever you want.

Triaspia
January 23rd, 2005, 03:36 PM
I put the number in my pokegeer then hinded it to lex then said "cya guys" as I teleported away. My teleport ended just behind alana I placed my hand on her shoulder slightly shocking her before sitting down next to her as we flew of into the sunset

Yami's Girl
January 23rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
I grabbed the paper before Lex and copied it. I gave it to Lex and returned all my pokemon except Flame. I hopped on. "I might see you guys again someday." I said quietly. " I wrote down my poke'gear number. "Here, copy it and call me someday." Flame flapped his wings and rose into the air. "See ya!" I shouted as Flame flew into the clouds. I flew over the beach I was first siting on before the battle. I saw Alana and landed.