PDA

View Full Version : PCs National Pokemon Thread

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 9:54 PM
This is another of my crazy ideas! ^_^; well i was thinking we should all decide on a national Pokemon for PC! like (example) lets say we agree on Latios...then he'll be our national Pokemon! but if you have any ideas of your own that'll help this thread along please post your ideas!

(P.S. Mods and S-Mods if you find this thread innapropriote or whatever the means, please feel free to close it...)

Shinji Mekamori
November 30th, 2003, 9:56 PM
Pichuu!!

That's my vote. :P

Cosmos
November 30th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Blaziken! Its just so freaking awesome.

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 10:07 PM
I wont vote till later but the 10 Pokemon who get the most vote will go to a "final round" where we vote on which Pokemon should be PCs national Pokemon!

Shinji Mekamori
November 30th, 2003, 10:14 PM
I thought this belonged better in Other Chat.. It'd sure get a whole lot more votes, but meh.

Shining Arcanine
December 1st, 2003, 1:20 AM
Arcanine. We have two of them on the staff. ^_^

I am not sure where this should go. Perhaps general. I am going to wait for an admin to get on to double check.

invinible
December 1st, 2003, 7:40 AM
I nominate Celebi for the national Pokemon of PC.

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 8:45 AM
Yeah i thought it would be better in Other Chat because i think more people would go to it...but its not my decision! ^_^

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 10:37 AM
PIKACHU!!!!!! Of course! ;P (I can't believe no one's said this yet. *feels honored*) Everyone should know who Pikachu is. It's a classic character, and the trademark of the Pokmon company. Why not let it be PC's trademark too, seeing as this is a Pokmon forum? Just my vote! ^_^

Dizzy
December 2nd, 2003, 2:54 PM
Bah!! NINETALES, its sweet and cunning and it should be the Community Pokemon!

Arcanine
December 2nd, 2003, 3:06 PM
I vote Arcanine. Thats two votes for Arcanine.
Well I dont think this goes here and I dont have a clue where it could go (since something like this has never been done) so ill just put it in OC (it will get more posts that way too).
*Moved*

Fire Master
December 2nd, 2003, 3:22 PM
I think it should be Azurill. He is cute and cuddley!

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
December 2nd, 2003, 3:33 PM
I think it should be Pichu for a reason. It's like Pikachu is Pokemon and nintendo's mascot or national pokemon. PC is like a sister forum to Pokemon and Nintendo, so it should be the baby Pikachu, Pichu.If you understand me...

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 3:51 PM
MWAHAHAAHAHA!! Two Pichuu's. XD

Kairi
December 2nd, 2003, 3:55 PM
It's about our [the forums'] Pokmon, so I figured Questions and Feedback. =/

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 3:59 PM
Yes, but it didn't have anything to do with the actual forums. It's not like asking for where you can find the FAQ. ^_^;;

Arcanine
December 2nd, 2003, 4:03 PM
It's about our [the forums'] Pokmon, so I figured Questions and Feedback. =/
What Shinji said.
It is about PC but Questions and Feedback is not the place for it (sure it could go in Q & F but no one will see it in there).

Roxas
December 2nd, 2003, 4:07 PM
i vote for
*drum role*
LUGIA!!!!

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 4:07 PM
Wow. I was actually right. O.O;;

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 5:43 PM
umm wont this bring up a flame war on which pokemon's the best?

Frostweaver
December 2nd, 2003, 5:54 PM
No... not very likely a flame war will start from this. National Pokemon is very opinion based unlike arguing "best pokemon for the game." It should be alright...

I will nominate Articuno of course! Elegance and grace in one, along with beauty too. What else can be a better national Pokemon for PC? :P

Stinger
December 2nd, 2003, 6:00 PM
This is a hard one. Plusle definitly.

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 6:04 PM
Isn't it already Plusle? It's on the main layout already. ^^;

John Denver
December 2nd, 2003, 6:14 PM
Hmm, my first instinct was charmeleon, but no one would go for that...hmm

How bout something that's NOT uuber-cute for a change, like pichu and celebi and ralts and all that jazz...hmm

Well, how bout...Tyranitar, or Rayquaza...Or better yet, how bout a trainer. What if Prof. Oak was our mascot or perhaps Birch, or Ivy *drools*

*cleans drool*

That's it, my vote is going for....

MEWTWO AND CHARMELEON!

boo ya...

MoonLight
December 2nd, 2003, 6:20 PM
Hey i was wondering when this was going to happen :) ok hmm it's really hard to pick hmm but my tops are
Flygon,Absol and Rayquazaa

John Denver
December 2nd, 2003, 6:34 PM
Hmm, flygon sounds to be a good Idea...

boo ya?

Rift
December 2nd, 2003, 8:39 PM
Hey i was wondering when this was going to happen :) ok hmm it's really hard to pick hmm but my tops are
Flygon,Absol and Rayquazaaum...funny story! well i guess its up to an admin....because it was my hair brained idea...i hope it will happen though! :P