PDA

View Full Version : Righty or Lefty? (Or both XD)

Lil' Schu
January 4th, 2005, 02:41 PM
So...do you write with your right hand or your left? Or can you right with both? XD

I'm a righty. I can write pretty well with my left, but my right is much better. :P

A person in my class broke his writing arm, so he had to use his other. Now he's ambitextrious! XD

ravenstorture
January 4th, 2005, 03:03 PM
I write with my right hand. I am dull. XD

WolfWood
January 4th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I use my left hand to write. :P

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 4th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I use my right hand. :D :D

Eliana
January 4th, 2005, 03:31 PM
^^ I'm ambidextrious to a certain extent...I mean, my handwriting sucks with both so XD
Strangely, I am a leftie, yet I throw and play most sports with my right hand...^^

nayana_1120
January 4th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I write with my left.
I work pretty well with my right, but my handwriting is bad with my right hand. >> It's all scratchy and such.

(now I wonder if I would draw on the computer better if I used my left hand...)

Pokemon Master #1
January 4th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I write with my left hand.

MegaDitto
January 4th, 2005, 04:59 PM
I am right but I am training for left.

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 05:11 PM
I write with my right hand. Nothing special. :)

Ryoutarou
January 4th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Right, but if I had to I could use my left hand as well, took me fours years to train up for it >.<

Pounce
January 4th, 2005, 07:23 PM
righty, I wish I were ambidextrous though :/ I want to be able to switch hands at will when one gets tired ;.;

Rated R Superstar
January 4th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Lefty.....
LEFTY PWNS!!!!!!! :p

Bree~chan
January 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
*Is a righty*XD
I could never do both at the same time.>>;*Has tryed*XD
Maybe I should take a leaf out of the people's books who trained to do both.XD
*Voted righty*=P

Kayleigh
January 4th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I'm left-handed, though I've now learned that I'm actually not too bad at using my right hand for drawing on the computer. Like with all of my pictures on the Oekaki... I was using the wrong hand (because I'm using a right-handed mouse) to draw all of those pictures. O_o I actually think that they're pretty good, so maybe in a sense I'm sort of ambidextrous. The reason I say that is because I can't draw with my right hand worth a flip in real life, lol. It's weird how I'm so much better at it on the computer.

Jesus Freak Josh
January 4th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I use my left to write and my right for sports. However, in sports I am usually ambidextrous.

Corrupt
January 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
I use my right to write in sports I am usually ambidextrous exapt i cant bat left

Jesus Freak Josh
January 4th, 2005, 07:46 PM
I'm left-handed, though I've now learned that I'm actually not too bad at using my right hand for drawing on the computer. Like with all of my pictures on the Oekaki... I was using the wrong hand (because I'm using a right-handed mouse) to draw all of those pictures. O_o I actually think that they're pretty good, so maybe in a sense I'm sort of ambidextrous. The reason I say that is because I can't draw with my right hand worth a flip in real life, lol. It's weird how I'm so much better at it on the computer.
I'm right handed with the mouse too!
If I had left I'd give it a go and it would be easier to play computer games like half life XD

Lucy Lu
January 4th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I am right-handed. ^^ If I try to write left-handed, it won't look good. XD

Blade
January 4th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I'm ambitextrious, i've always had the talent of being able to use both of my hands. In sports however, I find myself predominantly left-handed. I'm not too worried about ever being unable to write with my right-hand though, because my left is almost as good. A win-win situation.

Anacortes
January 4th, 2005, 11:39 PM
uh..isnt there already a thread for this here..im not sure
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=24344
...anyways..im a lefty..!

~Dragonair~
January 5th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Yeah I think there is. But its almost a month old. Im righty.

MSBlaze
January 5th, 2005, 03:25 AM
I know nothing 'bout another thread... Anyway, I'm righty.

Rubberbandman
January 5th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Im left-handed,sometimes I train my right hand to write,just in case,but it really sucks right now >.<

Skarmory469
January 5th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Right-hand. Nothing interesting to see here, move along people...

mew42003
January 5th, 2005, 12:51 PM
I'm a Righty!!!!! (Message too short)

Claire
January 5th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Sorry, but we already have this kind of poll
http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=24344
*locks*