PDA

View Full Version : ACManga vs AZSupraT

AZSupraT
January 4th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Perhaps PC will finally have a FRIENDLY graphics battle!

lets see, Rules?

size 500x275
theme random/anything goes

If I missed anything you can add a rule.

Since this is a bigger image, lets post our pics tomorrow to give us some time to do a nice one :)

Good luck ACManga :)

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 04:46 PM
mmkay. this sounds like fun! well, i'll probably finish mine fairly fast, so you go ahead and post it later. ^^,
EDIT: i probably could've done better, but i really like the bg i used. ^^,
http://img62.exs.cx/img62/8311/khaz2yx.png

AZSupraT
January 4th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Good job! Here is mine, This has to be one of my best pieces yet!

title Crime Scene

http://vroad.net/crime.jpg

WolfWood
January 4th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Very nice banners to the both of you but I kinda like AZSupraT's better. So he gets my vote.

Legendary_Pokegirl
January 4th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Yay! People finally being friendly with each other in a competition such as this. ^______^ Great job so far guys. I can tell this is going to be great!

~Karli

AZSupraT
January 4th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Poll has been added! Go vote ppl!

The Poll will stop in 3 days

DarkPhoenix
January 4th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Ummm.... yours is nice and all AC, but I have to go and say I love the Crime Scene one, seeing as I am obsessed with CSI... lol. Great banners, both of you :P

scolari
January 4th, 2005, 07:05 PM
i'm more into bright colours right now lol so i'm going to go with ac soz az but i really do like ures as well

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 07:50 PM
looks like you're winning AZ ^^,

PokemonChampion2K4
January 5th, 2005, 03:57 AM
I vote AC's I like his more.

O
January 5th, 2005, 04:00 AM
I'm being bias!!! x.x Well. I'm quite a fan of Kingdom Hearts... Az's is neat too. I like his fading grid thing... But I kinda figured that HTML wasn't that good. Nice background too.

And Ooo isn't that a fancy background on AC's. AC... =/

Composer of Requiems
January 5th, 2005, 04:09 AM
AC- Your cutting is a lot better this time, just that annoying little white speck in his hair... but the blending, I just can't get used to seeing the streaks of grey.
AZ- Your effect is really good. Very creative. Just a little suggestion, make an irregular border... so it looks like you took a photo of the crime scene, and ripped a smaller segment off the rest. The anti-alias on your font makes it hard to read; although I don't think it was meant to be read, a "crime scene" is usually hard and cold. Maybe it can do with something sharper?

Anyway, I voted for AZ. His art was really interesting.

AZSupraT
January 7th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Well, the poll just closed. I won :) But great job AC! I thought you might pull it off, but I guess now :p

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:11 PM
yeah... that one i made was crappier than my brush mess one... >_< i shoulda used that one..

AZSupraT
January 7th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Then we would have both had brush made ones, that would have been interesting aswell

Sawyer
January 7th, 2005, 08:13 PM
yeah, that would've been more fun that this. ^^, also, i used the wrong side of that bg... >_< i always wave it in the wrong direction.

Ewok
January 8th, 2005, 06:14 PM
hey ACMAnga stop using filters try using brushing its way better

Sawyer
January 8th, 2005, 10:08 PM
-_- i do use brushes AND filters. and what would you know?

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 05:30 PM
alot of things
i wouldnt be posting in here if i didnt know what i was talking about

Stevo-kun
January 9th, 2005, 06:05 PM
I vote for AC. I just like his better ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Ewok, why don't you just shut up? i can do both brushes and filters. go ahead and ask AZ, cause he's seen a lot of my work.

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 07:51 PM
I just checked, It is the same person, has almost the same email,LOL. ([email protected])

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 07:52 PM
LMAO... well, it was obvious. he makes the same deal each time. i suppose you know why he was banned last time?

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM
yeah, im the one who banned him.

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 07:54 PM
lol. i figured. might as well close his graphics thread then... and this should be closed to, cause the battles over?

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 07:55 PM
okay, done.
* c l o s e d *