PDA

View Full Version : Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Pages : [1] 2 3

Colette_The_Chosen
January 4th, 2005, 04:48 PM
~*~Proluge~*~

The lights in a large room flickered on with a dim buzz.A woman, grey hair in a tight bun, walked up to a cage as she pulled on a pair of thick gloves and picked up a needle from a table.
In the cage was a screaming,frantic girl around 14.The Woman Silently insturcted two others standing nearby to restrain her.The woman swiftly injected the girl with the needle, then was handed another which was also injected.
The girl fell siglent, and the cage was dragged into one of many zoo-like habitats, and the door was opened.A blanket was pulled off the chain mesh fence in the front of the cage, and applase rose from the crowds around it.
Yet another Poke-Creature had been added to the growing collection, created by injecting pokemon DNA into humans.

~*~

You have to choose what to RPG as: Scientist , or Poke-Creature.
The form looks like this for a Poke-Creature, followed by the one for Scientists.

~*~

Human Name: (Like Sarah or Suzie)
Pokemon Name: (Like Gol-Ticate for a ratticate-Golduck cross)
Deparment she's in: (Fire, Dark, Flying, ect.)
Ex. Number:
Pokemon DNA: (Limit of two legendarys,although you can have as many others as you like.)
Habitat:
Lives with:
Is next to:
Wants someone to live with them:
Personality:
Physical Discription:

~*~

Name:
Deparment: (Flame-Type, Water-Type, Dark-Type, ect.)
Sub-Department: (Cleaning, Feeding, Touring, Injecting, doctor, genrel welfare,breeding, ect.)
Personality:
Physical Discription:

~*~

Here's mine~

Human Name: Kiari
Pokemon Name: Mol-Dour
Department she's in: Fire
Ex. Number: 47320
Pokemon DNA: Houndour, Moltrace
Habitat: Dimly-Lit, Hot, A small stream that is icy-cold, grassy, a few trees, artifical mountain.
Lives with: No one
Is next to: No one
Wants someone to live with them: Yes
Personality: She is pessimistic, but trys to help the newcomers. The girl has only transformed a little at the moment, so she dosen't know everything.
Physical Discription: She has jet-black hair, red eyes, and thick black fur on all of her body. Has trouble standing upright, becauseshe is starting to lose the ability to stand upright.

~*~

I've already posted the proluge, so I shall wait for someone to join before posting again.

shadowolf~foever
January 4th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Human Name: (Like Sarah or Suzie)devyn
Pokemon Name: (Like Gol-Ticate for a ratticate-Golduck cross)ivadose
Deparment she's in: (Fire, Dark, Flying, ect.)dark
Ex. Number:5345
Pokemon DNA: (Limit of two legendarys,although you can have as many others as you like.)((ivysaur-ponyta-zapidose mix)

Habitat:a tall red hot rock with the occational flow of lava and to the left a small stram with cold water and a an area with about 7 trees close togeth and flowers full of sent and a small dark cave just big enouph to get in and lay down in.
Lives with:no one
Is next to:no one that she knows of
Wants someone to live with them:yah but not some one that wont stop talking
Personality:she is king but some people are afred of her becouse of the clothes she likes to ware
Physical Discription:http://www.iuploads.com/uploads/80730ccb83.jpg (http://www.iuploads.com)but with a ping flower on her head((from inysaur))larg yellow wings((zapidose))and her hair has turn to flamed((ponyta))

ivadose sat in the area of trees the flower on her head was syrounded by flames yet dident wilt nor burn and she sat stroking the flames that used to be her hair.

Yami's Girl
January 5th, 2005, 08:18 AM
This is the Scientist form right?
Name:Emily
Deparment:Flying type
Sub-Department:Injecting and Breeding
Personality:Although she injects the Dna, she is really quite nice. She patrols the poke zoo and comforts all the creatures. If she had to she wouldn't be doing this. The other scientists make her work here.
Physical Discription:Black lab coat with claw marks at the bottom, white pants,and blue sneakers. Long blonde hair, and blue eyes.* * *
Emily walked through her department looking at all the deformed humans. She was making her way to the injecting department. When she got there a girl was in a cage, shivering. She motioned for two others to hold her down while she injected her. When the cage was opened and the girl saw the needle she screamed and kicked franticly. Emily got out the DNA of a Steelix and injected the girl. Then she got DNA of a Salamance and injected her with it again. Emily watched as the girl's form took shape. "Get her out of this small room." She said. They nodded and took the girl out to her new cage, outside. Emily followed. When they arrived the two assitants could hardly carry her and she was quite big. They laid her down and they waited till transformation was complete. After five minutes the girl stopped changing. There was a tarp over the cage so no one could see. Emily took it off and said to the crowd waiting there. "Ladies and Gentlemen! This is something we just discovered. A cross between a Steelix and Salamance. Everyone meet Steelmance!" They crowd clapped, oohhed and awwed, took pictures, and yelled. Emily went back to her department.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 5th, 2005, 01:32 PM
::Yes, that's the sciencetis form.And, Sadowwolf, please don't double-post.Edit your seced post into your first, please.::

Nyra sat unhappily in her large enviroment. She almost never moved, and a large green tarp still covered her cage. The girl stood, her back at a slump, and walked the best she could over to a tree, sitting back down underneath it. She wasn't worried about losing her voice, because a scientist had told her she woulden't, but she could if she frogot the number-one rule of this hell-hole: Never speak english in front of guests. Always say your pokemon name.

Yami's Girl
January 5th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Emily made her way back to her department. On the way another scientist stopped her. "I saw that presentation today." He said. "How did you get her to form so fast?" Emily shrugged. "I added bits of the pokemon's bone to the injection." She said. "Mabye that's it." The other scientist walked away muttering about something. When she was back at her department she visited a boy who was just forming his Charizard wings and Pigeot feathers. She was told he was a real terror. She walked up in front of him and said:"Are you hungry?" He nodded. "Well tell me what you want and I'll go get it from the cafiteria." He told her and she walked down to the Cafiteria. "Cook," she said. "I'd like to order something. Since the boy was not yet formed as a pokemon his taste was still normal, and the cook didn't expect anything. She took it back to the boy when no one was looking. "Thanks." He said. Emily left the room and walked into her office nerby.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 5th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Nyra sighed, then yelped suddenly. Thick, jet-black fur was sprouting all over her body, followed by a stubby tail. Grey ridges suddenly formed along her back.
"Nyia!" She whispered, shocked.

lex
January 5th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Name:Lex
Deparment: Dark
Sub-Department: Feeding
Personality: Lex is freindly and would never do such a thing. He was forced by his father which is an injecting scientist. Lex is timid and shy so he did not refuse.
Physical Discription: 7'6, White laboratory suit, White gloves, Blond hair, Blue eyes.

He walked down the ilsle of injected humans which were now pokemon. He bowed down his head in digust and anger. "How could my father be a part of this" he thought. He layed down a bowl of some strange substance the pokemon were to drink. He dared not to look at them. Pokemon of dark type struggled to escape. They howled in despair. Umbreons, Tryanitars, murkrows and more of all sizes suffered. "I'll save them one day! Those Bastards!" Lex murmered to himself. Streaks of tears ran down his cheek as he exited the the room were they were kept. He looked up to find his father in front of him. He quickley whipped his tears not to be seen. "Lex Why Are YOU CRYING!!!!" His father screamed infuriated. "Nothing father." Lex replied quietly. Lex ran away before his father could scream any more.

OOC: this is gonna be good!!!

paige pelletier
January 5th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Human name: Paige
Pokemon Name: Lurcrow
Department: dark
Ex Number: 6379
Pokemon DNA: murcrow and lugia
Habitat: a terrairium it is mostly extremmly cold water (13 degrees F) but there is some land and a cave that has a small hot spring in it
Lives with: no one she is not allowed
Is next to: no one she knows of
wants to live with some one: maybe not sure
Personality: quiet to herself but has an obbsession with shiney things
Physical description: she has black wings and tail (like lugia) and white feathers cover her body (it looks like skin) she has lugias pattern on her except black she has golden eyes her hair is dark purple pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) she wears jeans (baggy) a black t shirt a black pair of fingerless gloves sneakers and a back pack (black) that looks like a bag she also has long nails that are black and looks like claws also her cainnines are enlarged slightly

Paige swam in the freezing water happily she was most free there and seemed to control the water. She made wirl pools and small tornados. She also stared out of her home thinking when she would see others.... She stared at the bypassers all scientests, mean ones, nothing shiney on them she thought bitterly....

Yami's Girl
January 5th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Emily heard a yelp outside her office. Her office was next to cages of poke-creatures so she heard it loud and clear. Emily opened the window and peered outside. She looked down. She saw a partly formed creature. "Hey was that you who yelped?" Thinking for a moment she remembered they wern't allowed to talk. "Just nod or shack your head." She whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

OOC:I was wondering can we have more then one sub-department?

Colette_The_Chosen
January 6th, 2005, 03:37 PM
(Sure! I don't care.)

Nyra looked up at the sound of a voice. She nodded, then cringed. Flaming black wings shot out of her back, and her fur came alive with black fire. Nyra fell to the floor and waited for it to finish. Another scientice darted in, and readied a dart-gun with a tranqulizer in it. It would enable her to transform compleatly without arousing the guests or harming herself.

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM
OOC:Ok. *Changes* I'm in Breeding now too.

IC:Emily acted fast. She picked up her paper weight and threw it at the scientist. She had dead eye aim and it struck. "I know you don't want to stay like that. I'm working on an antidote of somesort." Emily ran down the stairs in her office out to the poke-creature's cage. Emily removed the scientist and put him in an office; his office. "So," Said Emily. "You've got DNA of Houndour and Moltres I see." She looks around the cage. "I know this isn't how you want to look like but, if you'd like I can have someone to live with you. He's a Houndour-Moltres just like you. He used to be in a cage but when he was about to complete his transformation, I, like I did now, attacked the scientist. I told them he was complete. So if you want, I'll have him in here. And I'm working on that antidote, too. So that way you might me human once more. But my research might fail me, so don't get your hopes up." Emily looked at her. "So do you want someone to live with?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 04:55 PM
The girl looked around, then looked at Emily.
"Why should I trust you?" She said softly.
"Why? I can't even trust my own parents anymore! They sold me here! To this..this hell-hole!"
He voice stayed low, but it rose sharply in tone.

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Because, I'm your only chance at being human again. And I can do anything you require. I'm not like those other scientists. I am forced to work here. My family, although they don't know it, are to become creatures like you if I don't work. So I vowed to uncover thier secret to the city, to the World! So please trust me?" Emily said as she outstretched a hand.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 05:05 PM
The girl looked at Emily, then sat and put her paw in her hand.
"Yes, I want someone to live with."
Then she looked at the green tarp around her cage.
"And I'd also like a slice of blueberry pie, but that ain't happening anytime soon." She muttered, barly adible.

Gohan
January 7th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Human Name:Jason
Pokemon Name:umbreuis
Deparment hes in:dark
Ex. Number:27843
Pokemon DNA:umbreon and tropius
Habitat:forest in the back part so people can see him,with a small stream running through the middle of it.
Lives with:no one,at least not yet
Is next to:one of the flying type cages
Wants someone to live with them:nope
Personality:won't give up and is sort of cocky.likes to help others out even if it means badness for himself.
Physical Description:umbreon's body with tropius' wings folded on his back.

I was injected with the needle and carried off to a habitat with a few trees creating the looks of a forest.I heard howls from other creatures.

ooc:okay I'm brain-dead right now.I had to go to the sapphire game just to remember what tropius's name was.

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"Ok then, I'll go get Tyler for ya." Emily snuck into her department. She went into Tyler's apartment. "You said you want someone to live with, now you get to! And she's the same thing you are." Emily, although she new none of the creatures wanted to, she put a leash on him and ran out to the cage. "Here's your new home and cagemate, Tyler." Emily looked at the girl. "What's your name?" I asked her. "And if I didn't say so, I'm Emily."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
"Nyra. I'm supposed to be called-"
She stoped and started sniffing the ground, fear in her eyes.
"MolDour!Mol-Mol-Dour!" She waived her tail in an irratic fasion.

Gohan
January 7th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I howled in a half-human half-pokecreature way.I had sprouted ears and four paws along with a tail.I grew wings on my back and saw my skin turning black.circle patterns were appearing on my arms,tail,ears,and legs.
"Stupid dummys!!"I screeched.I vowed I would get away from this creepy place.

ooc:oops forgot to add that the wings are black too.man I'm stupid today.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
::Okay....The poke-creatures arn't allowed to talk, only say their given pokemon name.::

Gohan
January 7th, 2005, 05:34 PM
yep I know.ging for trouble.MWAHAHA!!

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Emily turned around. "What's wrong?" She whispered to Nyra.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Ooklay Ehindbay Ouyay!" *Look Behind You!*
She hissed in pig-latin, continuing to sniff, pretending to be following a scent as she walked in a zig-zag pattern twoards a nearby tree.

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Emily turned around. There was the scientist she'd attacked. He had a large bump on his head. He had a fierce expression on his face. "Was that you who threw that?! It was your office." Emily Hesitated. "No. Someone I was seeing in my office threw it out the window." The scientist still looked angry but walked away grumbling. "That was close." Emily breathed a sigh of relief.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Nyra looked up.
"Safe, right?"
She asked.
"And, If you don't mind, after we're situated, can you do that reviling crud? I'm sick of looking at a green tarp day in and day out.""

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 06:19 PM
"I can do that for ya, too." Emily walked up to the tarp. "Tell me when."

shadowolf~foever
January 7th, 2005, 06:22 PM
ivadose clenched her teeth as her body began to grow white fur and and her wings spred out and fullded and the flower moved to the midel of her back between the wings and electrisidy flashed around her and a zapadose tail sprouted and her head formed to one of a ponyta and a beak formed and leafes grew around her ankls and stoped just abouve her hoofs.She was odd looking and her human clthes lay torn by her new pokemon body.((stupid spelling))

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Nyra looked at the other.
"You say when. We should try to act like were playing or something."
Then she looked at Emily.
"I told him to say when.And thanks!"

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 06:33 PM
OOC:I'll control I'll little player for now.

IC:Emily looked at the other Moldour. He nodded his head. Emily pulled the tarp off the cage front. There was a small crowd in front. "This is a new creature of ours." She said. "This is our two Moldour. A mix of Moltres and Houndour. Try not to provoke them." Emily walked up to Tyler and Nyra. She petted them and muttered:"Good luck." And walked back to her office. On her desk there was a paper that said: I saw how you got those two in the cage together. Must be trying to breed huh?

Signed,
S.Conen
Boss

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Mol!" Nyra ran up to the crowd playful.
"Mol!MolDour!"

shadowolf~foever
January 7th, 2005, 06:39 PM
ivadose stared at her clothes for a while the walked to the cave and lay in the opening her flaming main fluded the caves darkness with light.

Yami's Girl
January 7th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Emily looked out the window. She saw the two Moldour playing happily. Her boss had wanted to breed all the pokemon here. She was against this whole thing but her family was in danger. She thought, If I can get this antidote made I can breed and then turn the creatures back into Humans, so we have pure pokemon.

shadowolf~foever
January 7th, 2005, 07:15 PM
ivadose closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep the flames made it harder to sleep because she was used to sleeping in the dark but she managed to sleep anyway.

paige pelletier
January 7th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Paige naped in her cave. It was dark but they set up lights so everyone could see her. She of corse could not tell and was just tired. She muttered "lurcrow" in her sleep but not much else..........

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 05:17 AM
"Dour!" Shouted Nyra, before running back into her cage and looking at Emily's window. She sighed and looked at Tyler.
"Mol!Dour!Mol-Mol-Moldour!" She shouted. *Come on! Don't make them think we're robots!*
Nyra glnaced at the window again, then jumped into a tree with a few gental flaps of her wings.

paige pelletier
January 8th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Paige woke up to the flashing of a camera. A scientest was taking her photo she yawned and dived in the water. As she swam she did gracefull flips and spins... She then went to the bottom of the tank and looked out at the human...

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Nyra looked around from her tree, then flapped higher.
A short scientice walked by, then stoped and looked into the cage.
Punching a few buttons on a Walkie-Talkie, she called Emily to the tank with an ecstatic, "It's Kylee, the boss from Grass. Is this your cage? One of your....Mol-Door is hovering about 17 feet over it's cage."

Nyra looked around happily. The collar they had put on her when she came, a bright yellow, had a microchip in it that, if a special scanner was aimed at it, would tell you her real name, her age, her time here, her gender, and all that other stuff.

Yami's Girl
January 8th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Emily was looking out at the two Moldour. Then her walkie-talkie went off and Kaylee started to talk. She picked it up and pressed the button. "Yes." She said. "They arre my Moldour. If they get to high I will get at them. Because you know, I have stairs in the back of my office and it leads right to her cage." She clicked it off and headed to the injecting lab.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"...Alright." The Boss started walking again and critizided a feeder who was giving a Zapdos-Jolteon crosss food that was for a Inysaur-Flygon cross.

paige pelletier
January 8th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Lurcrow looked in at her cage as the scientests put in some pokemon. She stared at the pokemon they stared back. The pokemon were a dewgong a goldeen a shelder and a vaporeon. Paige played with them happily......... Scientest: "it looks like we can bring in some company for her after alll"

Yami's Girl
January 8th, 2005, 12:27 PM
When Emily had gotten to the injection room there was a full grown male there in a cage looking off into space. This is a change. She thought. She grabbed the DNA viles and filled one injecter with Donphan DNA and the other with Teddiursa. She put the needles in the male but he never winced or fought. Emily took the almost Lifeless man out to another cage next to a Vaporeon- Machamp cross. She just left him there. Another scientist would watch him.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Nyra whent up a little higher, lookng around the park.She turned around, then dive-bombed at her cave, landing in the stream next to it. It showered a few guests who were standing nearby.

Yami's Girl
January 8th, 2005, 12:38 PM
After she dropped off the man at his cage a scientist looked at him. "Nice job with this guy." He said. "Putting pokemon bones in the injection is genius! He'll forget everything." Emily walked off and visited Nyra. "How's it going?" She whispered and patting here like she couldn't talk.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Nyra looked at Emily and mouthed ' It's okay.' She licked Emily, then her stumach whent off. It gave a low rumble.
She looked at her belly and shook her head.

Yami's Girl
January 8th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"I'll go get a feeder for you guys." Emily walked into the feeding department. "One of the pokemon are hungry. The two Moldour need food." A feeder followed me to the cage. "Here we are." Emily said and the feeder laid food on the ground.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 01:20 PM
"Mol!" She shouted at the other MolDour.
Nyra started eating some of the food. It tasted like some cross between fish, glue, and snow.

Gohan
January 8th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I was finished 'morphing' now.A scientist pulled off the black tarp concealing me and let the tourists see me.I sat unhappily in my cage,giving the the veiwers fierce glares.I caught a not-so-nice face of a scientist staring at me.he wanted me to act like a pokemon.
"Umbreius!!umbre!!!uis uis bre!!!"I yelled.I ran around the cage leaping at the fence a couple times.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 9th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Nyra looked up, hearing someone shouting across the 'Zoo'.
Us and him, we're probaly the loudest ones in here, she thought.

paige pelletier
January 9th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Paige played with the pokemon in her cage. Paige heard one of the scientests say someting about a cell mate. What is that? Paige asked him mentally.

Yami's Girl
January 9th, 2005, 09:32 AM
I walked back to the man's cage. He was already formed and was sleeping on the ground. I walked over his terrain. A few mountains, a cave, and a nice sized lake. I walked over to the tarp and pulled it off. "This is Donursa." I said. Then I just walked away.

Gohan
January 9th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"UMBREUIS!!!"I roared.I had stopped jumping against the fence and was now trying to leap over it.I hit higher and higher each time until I was exuasted.
"umbreuis!!umbre!!uis uis bre umbre umbreuis!!!"I shouted.I climbed back to my feet,shooting daggers at everyone.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 9th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Nyra ran around her cage, shouting "Mol!Mol!" At the other Poke-Creature. She stupped and listend for a reply.

shadowolf~foever
January 11th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Ivadose stood at the sound of foot steps and looked to see two sientist walk in to her cage and one of the walked up to her and placed a coller around her neak,it was read and had a small silver bell on it and walked over to the tarp and ook it down to revil her to the croud,her wings opend and she lepet up into the air the gust her wings created faned her flamed and the leafs around her ankls shook in the wind she shook her mane as she flew around her cage a few sparks fklying around her wings.The two sientist left.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 19th, 2005, 09:27 AM
:: Shadowolf, could you PLEASE try to improve on your spelling and punctuation? ::

Yami's Girl
January 19th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Yes please? Mabye put a bit more effort into your posts?

IC:Emily walked around the zoo. Looking at all the pokemon. It was sad to look at them. She walked back to her office and flicked a switch. An invisable door open and she walked into a chemistry lab. Then she began to work on her antidote.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 19th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Mol!" Nyra sighed and sat down, glancing around. She sniffed, then walked over to the stream and drank deeply. Her wings were spread slightly as she drank, catching what breeze made it into her cage.

danielthmaniel
January 19th, 2005, 05:04 PM
occ: I hope I'm not too late ^^:
Human Name: David
Pokemon Name: Quilzard
Deparment he's in: Fire
Ex. Number: 26008
Pokemon DNA: Quilava, Charzard
Habitat: Fake forest, hilly.
Lives with: no one
Is next to: no one
Personality: David is just a young thirteen year old. He's lived alone on the streets for his entire life. Easily scared.
Physical Discription: light navy skin, small tail, bumps on his back, ( not full transformed)

ic: A door opened in the lab. Two gaurds dragged in David. "Let me go!" he screamed, thrashing wildly. " We found this one snooping around, should we shut him up?" one of the guards asked. The scientist nodded. The guard sprayed a gas into David's face. Jason fell silent. "You may leave now." The scientist said to the guards pulling out a needle.
-A few hours later-
David woke up as just as a guard threw him into a cage. "The little brats woken up," one of the gaurds said smirking, "If you know whats good for you, you will only speak your name, Quilzard." With that the guard slammed the cage door and walked away. "Quilzard?" Jason thought to himself. He looked down at his hands, now a light navy and felt the lumps on his back, "what is going on?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 20th, 2005, 06:32 AM
:: Naw, You're fine.::

Nyra looked up. She had herd a cage door slam somewere. Spreading her wings, she flew up and hovered a ways above her cage, looking for the sorce of the sound. The large buildings were a obsticle in her line of vision.

Yami's Girl
January 20th, 2005, 02:01 PM
OOC:First person mode now.

IC:A scientist passed by me. I walked the way he came from. A new poke-creature,Quilizard, was inside a cage. There was still a tarp over his cage so I decided to visit.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 20th, 2005, 02:38 PM
I looked around, flapping up somewhat higher. As I looked around, squinting my eyes agenst the newfound wind, I saw a new tarp over a new cage.
"Well, I know that someone, or something, is in there."

Landing, my tail whipped at a rock. Then I saw a scientist walk into my cage. He carried a collar, a leash, and a 4-foot leather whip. I cringed as I watched him.

"The park Director wants to see you." He said simply and flatly, with no emotion. Then his face grew a crooked smile.

"She wants to... Explain something of great importance." Moving quickly, he snapped on the collar and leash, then lead me out of my cage.

Several guests asked to pet me, and I let them with a grimace. After a few more minutes of walking and sticky, grubby hands slapping me, We arrived at a large, stone building.

Yami's Girl
January 20th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I walked out of the cage saying good-bye. I recieved a message on my walkie-talkie saying I was to report right away to the park director. I made my way down twisty- turning trails. After 10 minutes I arrived at a large stone building. When I was farther away I saw Nyra enter with a scientist name Kludd(XD). I watched them go inside then dashed in, but made sure not to let him see me. Whatever happens I hope it doesn't involve Nyra or other poke-creatures. I thought.I just hope not.

danielthmaniel
January 20th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I changed the name, it brings back bad memorys :P Sorry about not going to first person mode. ^^

ic: I looked around, my eyes had now ajusted to the darkness. I was in some poor imatation of a forest. How long had it been since I'd seen light? I'd already undergone changes, now I could aready feel a tail. Just then I heard footsteps down the hall, I peeked my head out. A sceintist was headed towards me. I was about to say something when I remembered the guards threat, who knows what sinister thing they would do? I curled up into a dark corner hoping she would just pass by.

Yami's Girl
January 21st, 2005, 03:54 PM
Nyra and Kludd walked down the halls I was just behind them. Every now and again Kludd would look back and I'd hide. "Must be my old age." He mumbled. Then he continued on all the while stopping at friends' offices to say hi. C'mon! I thought. Get to the directors office alredy. He was taking his merry time and it was annoying me.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 22nd, 2005, 08:27 AM
:: LOL. Actully, Nyra overrules Kludd..... Nyra's the Great Purity....o.0::

I sighed and sniffed the air. That Emily's here! I thought. Eventuly, Kludd tugged me into a room and pullled me next to a large desk. The face of a old, crazy-looking lady was hovering above it. She pushed her half-circle glasses up her nose and droned a bored, dragged-out "Yes?"

"We're here for Masia. Special Orders." Kludd said hastily.

"In there." The old lady sighed. I was dragged into another room. This time, a young blond lady, about mid-30's, looked at me. her hair was pulled up into a tight bun, and she was wereing a pale pink lab coat with the same half-circle glasses, only these ones were lower on her nose. She held a tan folder.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." She opened the folder and pulled out a paper. " Nyra Sagini, a Mol-Dour."

Kludd unclipped me and walked briskly away at a snap of Blondie's fingers.
"You were caught talking. A violation of park standards. Do you know what that means?"

I didn't answer.

" You're going to have...." She pulled out another paper. " The Dani Shot. The voice-loss shot."

I Pulled pack and tried to run, but a rather muscular man grabbed me and picked me up. He looked like he was on steroids, and he reeked of booze.
"Little Winged Puppy no go. Little Winged Puppy lose talk. Little Winged-"

I scratched him on the nose with a roudy, "Shut the heck up, Jack!"

Then, the man started to wail. " Little Winged Puppy give Al Boo-Boo!"

I rolled my eyes. "You are sooo strong, Baby."

Brining me up to his mouth, he said, Little Winged Puppy will shut up forever."
Another person injected me with a trainqulizer. I loosed, and passed out.

Gohan
January 22nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
ooc:man everyone reads Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole now...can't say I blame them..its a great series.

I heard a noise as a creature was dragged through the crowd.it was forced to let everyone pet it.
I would go berserk on those people if that happened to me!I thought furiously.I was sure that the other poke-creature was a human like.the animal was dragged away,and as she was I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.I curled up at the edge of my cage,alert for more trouble.I was already planning my escape.

Yami's Girl
January 22nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
:: LOL. Actully, Nyra overrules Kludd..... Nyra's the Great Purity....o.0::

OOC:I know I just wanted to make his name that. I love those books.

IC:A minute later I rushed into the office. "You rang?" I asked the Park Director. "Yes. There's a Moldour in the other room. She was cought talking and needs a voice-loss shot." My heart sank. "And," continued the director. "You're going to do it." She peered over her glasses menicingly and gave me an injector already filled with the shot. I picked it up and hesitated. "Well what are you waiting for? Get in there already!" I gulped and rushed for the room.

Inside the room was a blonde with her hair in a bun. "There you are! Get going and inject her." I hesitated. Then got an idea. "Ok I will, but first a drink of water?" The women threw up her hands and went into the bathroom for the drink. I wasted little time. "Hey fattso! Put down the little winged puppy and fight me! Unless your chicken."

Gohan
January 22nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
I eyed the people all the while thinking of my escape.
I shall have to destroy these people to make sure that this happens not again.I thought.I used my sensitive ears to listen in on some conversations.I caught one about a voice-less shot.the conversation was not sounding nice and one person seemed hesitant.I decided to listen to this conversation and the ones related to it in full extent.

danielthmaniel
January 24th, 2005, 04:38 PM
A scientist pulled the tarp off my cage. "It looks like you're felly transformed." she snickered. A couple of guards wheeled me into an lighted open room. There were cages all around me. A guide walked up to me followed by a group of kids. "And this here is a newer addition to our cross pokemon zoo: Quilzard." I growled at them, baring my teeth. The kids steped back looking scared. "Don't worry kids, it won't hurt you." The guild looked at me threatenly, "Now lets move on."

Yami's Girl
January 24th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"You call me chicken?!" Roared the muscular man. "You pay!" He dropped Nyra and charged for me. I stood still until he was almost on me and casually stepped to the side. He lost his balence and I injected him with the shot. He fell to the ground and I picked Nyra up. Just then Blonde came in. "What did you-" But before she could finish I injected her too, and ran out a back entrance only I knew. I raced down the stairs. "Nyra..." I whispered. "Wake up. I think I can turn you Human again." I ran up another pair of stairs that led to my Lab, which was hidden in my office. I grabbed the antidote and raced down the stairs again. "Nyra!"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 25th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Nyra sturred a little, confused.
"No, mom... Don't let me go....Don't sell me there...." She said sleeply.
"I'm not a....Dog..."
She sighed, then heard her name. Still drozy, and groggy from the injection, she moaned, then yawned.
"I left my money with the Moooonkey..."
She yawned again, then fell asleep again.

Yami's Girl
January 25th, 2005, 04:08 PM
This time I slapped her face. "YOU LITTLE! WAKE UP OR ELES!" Then I relized I yelled at her. "I'm sorry, just wake up. I've got the antidote right here, but if I'm wrong about this you could be stuck like that forever. But if you wnt we can take that chance."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 25th, 2005, 04:14 PM
:: Sorry about the Third-Person....It sounded better that way.....I mean, she's half-asleep!::

"Don't hit me!" I wined as a sharp, stining pair spread over my face. I suddenly relized that someone was carring me. Then Emily's scent spread into my nose. I blinked a few times, then looked at Emily.
" Could you put me down? " I asked rudly.

Yami's Girl
January 25th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Sorry." I said putting her down. "Now did you hear anything about this antidote? If you drink it,and if my predictions are correct, you will be human. But if they are wrong, you will stay like that forever. Are you willing to take that chance?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 25th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I thought for a moment.
"I'll do it. i'd rather do it, then someone else. At least, It won't bother me If I stay like this, because I don't have a family to go back too."

danielthmaniel
January 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM
The guard was coming, this was my chance. I had been planning on my escape for hours. The time was now. I heard footsteps down the hallway, I stuck my tail through the bars. The guard hit the ground facefirst. He quickly got back up muttering about the low safety of the place. I smiled grabbing the keys off my tail.

Kayota
January 25th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Can I be a pokemon? A Ninetales, at that.

Yami's Girl
January 25th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Kayota you have to be a mix of pokemon and fill out the form on the first page. N00bs....

IC:"Ok then." I poured the antidote into a little glass. "Drink only this much. If you drink to much it could be hazardous." I looked up and heard vioces. "I have to go back to my office before they discover us. When you're done drinking this go up the second pair of stairs. It leads you to my lab. Wait there until I can get to you. And don't touch anything." I raced up the stairs to my office and closed the door. I prtended to be working on paperwork and acted as if nothing was wrong. But I was troubled by wheather Nyra would be human again. Then the Park Director came in. "I heard you injected these two." She pionted to Muscles and Blonde who accompanied her. "We may have to do something about this." I answered. "I came straight here after injecting that Mol-Dour." "Then where is it?" She questioned. I hesitated. What was I to tell her?

danielthmaniel
January 27th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I clenched the key in my paw, this was going to take a few tries. I slowly flew up with my wings. After a few times I'd managed to get the key into the keyhole. With a little click the door slid open. I looked around at all the other creatures snoring, I couldn't dare release them, they might guve me away. As I passed I gave in. When I saw a cross between an umbreon and a tropius sleeping. I flew up and unlocked the cage, "you're going to have to make in on your own." I whispered. I continued to walk through the endless hallways. I stopped short at an open door. Peering in I saw three talking to a scientist. No matter how hard I tried I knew I couldn't get past them. I sat down keeping an eye on what was going on, hopefully this wouldn't take too long.

Gohan
January 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I was aroused from my sleep by the clicking of my gate.I prepared myself thinking it was another stupid scientist.I found it was another pokemon creature.I ran out and followed it.it stopped outside a door where there was three people arguing.
"Hey good job,thanks for helping me.sorry but I have some buisness to take care of."I thanked him while I winked.I ran through the door and stared with penetrating eyes at the three startled people.
"Hi guys.wouldn't look so good if I told everyone out there we are really humans would it now?you get out of the way.I have something I have to do."I told them motioning to Emily to get out of the way.I still stared at them as if waiting for them to kill me.

danielthmaniel
January 27th, 2005, 05:57 PM
I frowned, I knew it was a bad idea to let him loose. I'd better watch to make sure he doesn't kill someone. So much for my silent approach.

Kayota
January 27th, 2005, 06:09 PM
IC: I'M NOT A NOOB! Grrr... I HAVE BEEN RPing FOR OVER 6 MONTHS! Double grrr...>:(

Gohan
January 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
ooc:huge spam Kayota.

I looked back for a brief moment and noticed the other pokemon creature.
"I know whats running through your mind right now dude.have to stop me before I kill someone."I chuckled."I however have no intention of killing anyone...although if I am forced to I will get angry and forget my good intentions.you see you should not try to stop me,because if you get in my wayI will kill you."I told him happily.
"Sorry for interuppting our conversation ladies.you either leave Miss Emily alone or I shall have to hurt you."I told them my smile being replaced by a disrespectful frown.

Dsaerno
January 27th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Can I join?

Scientist-

Name: Jon
Deparment: No specific Dept
Sub-Department: Cleaning
Personality: Secretive, quiet. He dosn't talk much.
Physical Discription: Blue shirt with white lab overcoat-thing, dark jeans, black shoes, black hat.

Jon's Intro-

Jon, being only 16 years old, was looking for a job a few weeks ago. A high-paying job. Somehow, he got the information that an organization that was testing with Pokemon DNA needed cleaners for their main levels. Now, 2 weeks later, he was on the job, mopping up spills and waxing floors.

Late one night, still on his first week on the job, Jon was cleaning down one of the lower halls. In a room off to the right a door was opened, and an eerie blue light eminated from the crack of the door. Carefully, Jon put down his broom and walked toward the light. Inside was a lab room with injection needles and vials. They read different species of Pokemon, like Pidgey and Wurmple.

'Well,' he thought, 'If I'm gonna steal one, better make it good.' So, he crept into the room attached to the blue-light one, gently lifting up a needle before he left and placing it in his pocket.

The next room was a bathroom, but a fancy bathroom with complicated walls. Jon knew better - he was almost an expert theif - there was something concealed here, he knew it- but what? After a few minutes of slinking along the walls, he found a small indentation that seemed to open, so he pulled on it. A keypad/card reader opened and it's backlight lit up the otherwise dark room. 'Hmm, this could take a while' he thought. Retreating back to the blue room, he looked on the opposite wall for labcoats with ID cards on them- his had no acess to anthing but his cleaning route.

After a few more minutes of searching, he found one. Too dark to see the name, but he tried it in the keypad, and miraculously, it worked. He took the card out and the keypad flipped back into the wall. The entire wall opened up to reveal a comfortable elevator- much to comfy for the room. Suspiciously, there was only two levels that the elevator could go to- B1 and B13. The secret-theif he was, Jon pushed the latter, and sat, waiting, for the elevator to rest from dropping 15 levels.

At last, the doors opened. He was in a brightly lit room, and it looked very omnious- a little too omnious. He closed the doors with a push of a button before walking down the hall. Strangely, the doors on this floor had no locks- just reinforced steel borders, like animals were kept inside. After walking past 7 doors he came to one on the end of the hall. This door, however, had more than reinforced steel- it has a sweeping security camera. Carefully dodging the camera's sight, he opened the door carefully.

Jon was in a room where vials lined the walls on either side, but dead ahead there was a computer screen with a holographic projector. Obviously, someone had been in here recently 'Better make it fast!' he told himself as he started up the sleeping computer. The first hologram that appeared on the screen was one of a Pokemon that he had only heard of- the legendary Mewtwo. His eyes widening, heart pumping, he pushed the button titled Start/Ignition on the keyboard, and a dark purple liquid filled up a vial in a machine opposite the hologram. "Sucess!" He dared to whisper when he took the now-plugged vial. Thinking hard, he typed in a name on the keyboard, and Ditto popped up on the screen. Taking the DNA sample of both Pokemon, he ran past the camera and out into the elevator, returning to the dark bathroom. He flicked on the light, and backed into a stall. Taking out the needle he pocketed earlier, he plunged it into his arm, injecting himself with both Pokemon's DNA. His last thoughts before he blacked out were, 'Man, what a ride this'll be!' It was his last, fully-conscious thought.

Human Name: Jon

Pokemon Name: Meitew (pronounced May-It-Eww)

Deparment in: Psychic

Ex. Number: 10079

Pokemon DNA: Mewtwo, Ditto

Habitat: A generic, small habitat with a tree and a pond.

Lives with: no one

Is next to: no one

Wants someone to live with them: never

Personality: Mean, changed from his (or it's) past form. His past memory is warped, and only the strong, evil thoughts of his being remain. His is no longer Jon. Sometimes, though, his real mind slips through and takes over for a short while.

Physical Discription: Looks like Mewtwo with slight modifications (thanks to the Ditto). He is black instead of purple, and dark blue instead of white. His eyes are very pityless, and he can blend in to his surroundings easily. When transforming into another being, he cannot take their powers, but does need the physical being before him.

"At last! At last, my awaiting potential is unlocked! No more snooping around looking for answers! I am the answer! I will not be conatined for long. I am forever Meitew!"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 29th, 2005, 06:01 AM
:: Sure, join away. ::

I closed my mouth around the small glass, brought my head up, and sucked the liquid out of it as I ran up the stairs. I dropped the glass and looked around as I sat in the center of her lab. Then, i relized that if a scientis came in here, It wouldn't look right. So I moved off to one side and layed down on the cold linolium. With a huge yawn, I fell asleep.

parallelzero
January 29th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Kayota. Please, no spamming/ trying to bi-pass the censors.
Your post will be deleted.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 29th, 2005, 06:09 AM
:: Thanks a ton, Daisuke. ::

Dsaerno
January 29th, 2005, 09:26 AM
He woke up in a strange, enclosed area. 'Where am I?' he thought to himself. As he sat up, he noticed that his hand and feet were familiar, but strangely new. 'I know I was different before I woke up, but I don't remember. Why can't I remember.' With that, Jon focused as hard as he could on what happened earlier. It all came back in a flash. 'I was working, I found a secret door. I went through it, and became this' He thought, looking down at himself. His entire body structure was very familiar, and it held a sort of respect in his mind. Focusing once again, he remebered that he took Mewtwo and Ditto DNA, so...

"I am Mewtwo now? But what happened to the rest of my genes? Why don't I stilll look part human, what I was?! WHY!" He yelled, and his entire enclosure shook, taking a strange purple glow to it.

Looking around, he noticed the shaking. His eyes narrowed. 'This place... is the place I was at before, but now I feel others, like me, around. Trapped.'

Going back to what he was thinking, 'I must gather my thoughts. I must think...
It must be the Ditto that made me look like Mewtwo 100%. But, if I can do that, then...'

A wide grin spread across his face.

'I am now Meitew. Mewtwo and Ditto. My past form is unimportant. I have wonderous power, and once I learn to control it, I will free as many others as needed. Then I will gain even more power. For there is another energy that beckons me. And I must answer it!'

Yami's Girl
January 29th, 2005, 11:56 AM
"Well the dang thing headbutt me and flew off." I said to the Director. I shook my head. "I really don't know where she is." With a threatening look she left. I sighed. Then I ran to see Nyra.

danielthmaniel
January 29th, 2005, 04:03 PM
The three people headed toward the door, quickly I flew up into the air. Luckily they passed right by me without even glancing up. I thought for a moment, who was this Emily person? I was sure she was the scientist in the room, but could I trust her? Here smell did smell familiar. No, I can't take my chances. I'll just have to sit and watch for now.

Dsaerno
January 30th, 2005, 03:51 PM
A scientist came by to feed Meitew sometime the next day.

"You were the cleaning guy, right?"

He answered, "Yes, I was."

"I heard that you're to be put in a high-security enclosure because of what you did, and what you are. I'm not afraid of you."

"Well, go ahead with your assumtions. I know you should be scared of me."
With the aide of newly-developed psychic powers, Meitew threw the guy into the wall across the room.

Slouched on the floor, the man muttered something right before running away franitcally, "I'll have to report this. Crazy..."

Inside the peaceful habitat, Meitew quietly transformed into the guy and opened the lock on the door leading out. Striding and muttering just like the guy, Meitew waltzed out the door and into the hall.

Gohan
February 2nd, 2005, 07:22 PM
I fell in irratation.they had ignored me.
"...Oh no you don't!!!no one ignores me!!"I yelled chasing after them up the narrow staircase?(hallway?)

Colette_The_Chosen
February 3rd, 2005, 03:33 PM
Nyra sighed, then rolled over. A small patch of skin was on her underside.
Human skin.
It might have been working, but she wouldn't know, and it was too early to make assumptions.

:: It sounded better in third-person. She IS asllep, ya' know! ::

Yami's Girl
February 3rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
I ran down the stairs and into the room I left Nyra. She rolled over just as I came into the room. There I saw a patch of skin. Real Skin. I jumped in satifaction, my experiment had worked! But it still might be a feww days until Nyra was fully human. I wrote out a note to her that said:Stay here and don't go anywhere until I tell you so. Try not to do anything foolish while I'm gone.
~Emily

I slid the note under the glass and rushed upstairs again. Making sure no one would come down here.

Colette_The_Chosen
February 4th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I sighed, then shook all over. Turning back over, I looked around, then saw a not stuck under a glass. Walking over, I read it.
Rolling my eyes, I flapped up into the air, hoveing, trying to stretch my wings.

Yami's Girl
February 4th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I closed the door before my best friend,Mara, came in. "Do you know what happened to that Mol-Dour?" She asked. She, like me, had her family in danger and helped me with the experiments I was doing. I knew I could trust her. "I do, but you must promise to never tell anyone. Ever." She nodded. "Nyra is in the room behind my lab. My experiments were succesful and she's turning human." The doors were shut and locked. I made sure no one was coming by. I opened the door. The hallway was empty. I closed it. "If anyone finds her and injects her again, all will be lost. I have nothing left right no to make anything eles. So will you keep my secret?" Mara nodded and said:"I can't belive you got it too work!" "Let's just hope it does." I closed my eyes. "There could be dire problems if it doesn't. And I definetly don't want to think about that."

Colette_The_Chosen
February 6th, 2005, 07:24 AM
I looked up at he sound of a door opening.
It was another scientist. I landed, stiffing my legs for a fight.
" Don't touch me..." I hissed at Mara. " You don't want to find out what I can do..."

Yami's Girl
February 6th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Nyra! She won't hurt you! She's just like me. Her family's in danger." I unwrapped a plate I took down. "Got some food. Steak, potatoes, and blueberry pie."

Colette_The_Chosen
February 9th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Pie! I love pie!" I shouted as I landed. The sudden change of spirit shocked even me.
But get me near food, and *Quote on Quote* I'm gonna be your beeest friend!
I flaped my wings, clearing out a small spot of dust, then genty hovered just above the floor.
Suddenly, my wings folded, and I slammed into the ground, sending up another poof of dust.

Gohan
February 9th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I tore up the stairs and down a hall.I saw the girl called Emily with another person.suddenly they went through a door.I ran down that hall being careful to be quiet so they wouldn't hear me.

Yami's Girl
February 11th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Looks as if your losing that ability." I set down the plate. Just then I saw a shadow pass by. I blinked. "MAra? Did you see anything?" She shook her head. "Well I'm looking." I walked over careful not to get hurt. I saw a poke-creature and jumped on it.

danielthmaniel
February 11th, 2005, 04:36 PM
I listened as I heard a thump. What had that Umbreon, Tropius cross gotten into now. I followed the scent until I reached a small room. I glanced at two scientists and stepped out and started growling, "Let go of him!"

Yami's Girl
February 12th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I didn't let go but instead picked him up. I examined the cross in front of me. "I've seen you before?" Before he could answer I continued. "Listen if you don't want to be stuck like that I suggest you keep your mouth shut about this. Nyra, here has just drunk my antidote and if you want to, too, you'll have to wait."

Colette_The_Chosen
February 19th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I steped back, thinking about what to do. I blinked a few times, then put one of my back legs agenst a wall.

A growl rumbled from my throat, then, with a shout, my body was suddenly engulfed in fire that took on my shape. I charged the two creatures, not meaning to harm them, but my cross-breed DNA was taking over.

Yami's Girl
February 19th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I dropped tthe poke-creature. "Nyra no!" I ran after her but I tripped and slid across the ground. I got up and ran in front of the creature, outstreaching my arms. "Nyra! Stop it! Don't let your pokemon side take over!" I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of her attack.

Gohan
February 19th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"ARRP!!"I yelped as she dropped me.she ran forward to protect us.I couldn't stand that and charged forward.
"Hey Listen to her!don't be a pokemon!don't be a freak like me!fight it!"I yelled out.I jumped forward and bit her leg.
"CONCENTRATE!!!"I bellowed at her through legful.

Yami's Girl
February 20th, 2005, 06:49 PM
OOC: WHY YOU! XD

IC:Instead of an impact from from Nyra I was bitten by the creature I was protecting. I fell foward. "Dang you!" I shouted at it and the kicked it. "I'm protecting you! You little!"

OOC:Hehehe.

Gohan
February 20th, 2005, 07:29 PM
ooc:...uhhh you're confused.I bit Colette.eheheheh

I dodged the falling scientist.I guess she must have lost her footing.
"Hey pokecreature!waake uppp!!!"I yelled at the crazed pokecreature-person.

Yami's Girl
February 21st, 2005, 05:40 PM
OOC: OHHHHHHHH! XD

IC:As I tripped again in a crack on the ground I grabbed the tail of Nyra who was facing the other creature. I pulled her down. "Don't or eles I'll do something dreadful." I shifted. "You don't want to know."

Gohan
February 21st, 2005, 05:46 PM
ooc:Yeah, Ohhhh!

"I wanna know!I wanna know!"I crowed.I let go of the other creature's leg and padded around the room.I came to a stop at the door after a couple of times around the room.

Yami's Girl
February 21st, 2005, 06:01 PM
OOC:Shutup XD

IC:"You really do? Well, now that I think about it, I don't really know what I would do. It'd be bad though." I giggled slightly and sat next to the creature. "So...... what are you doing here you troublemaker. Don't deny that I knew from the start."

Gohan
February 21st, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Fine then I won't deny it.I'm here to protect the innocent,save the brave people who have been imprisoned here and...okay forget that.I'm here to have some fun and ruin this operartion."I said happily.I was sitting down now woofing.

Colette_The_Chosen
February 23rd, 2005, 07:21 AM
I thrashed about, as if I was having a sezure, then went limp, gorwling softly. The flames whised out. Something had happened, and it could of been some type of reaction to the medicaition. Rolling over, I shoock my head, then looked at a red smear on my arm. Whimpering , I stood, and then that leg colapsed, and I ran, dragging thew limp leg, down the hallway and under a table. With some fiddling, I popped open an air duct and edged inside it a little ways.
Stoping, I started to lick the blood off my leg. the bloody, black, tear-streaked mass that was me had dripped blood down the hallway and under the table, were it was dripping outnof the air vent and onto the floor. It wasn't the other poke'creature's fault that I was bleeding so hard, it was a blood deasise I had that stopped my body from clotting scratches and wounds.

Gohan
February 23rd, 2005, 05:04 PM
I slouched down as if I was groaning when the other pokecreature ran off.then I jumped up and grabbed a cloth off a nearby table.I ran down the hall,washing away the blood that had dropped onto the floor.
"Can't take any chanes.if someone stumbles onto this blood we're all in big trouble."I explained.

Colette_The_Chosen
February 24th, 2005, 05:39 AM
I ignored the pokecreature and shuffled back a little farhter, now compleatly hiden in the shadows. Licking the small holes franticly, I shifted my position.
Clang!
Aww, Crap-crap-craAaAap! I thought.

mizu-dragon
February 24th, 2005, 03:11 PM
May I please join? I hope it's not too late.

Human Name: Alyssa
Pokemon Name: Umbreot
Department she's in: Dark
Ex. Number: 11056
Pokemon DNA: Complete Umbreon DNA, small amount of Pidgeot DNA
Habitat: Moderately Lit, Slightly cool, A small pool of crystal water, soft grass, one tree, three boulders.
Lives with: No one
Is next to: No one she knows
Personality: She is pessimistic about life but is still nice. She has been here for a long time. As a human she had no friends and was often left alone. She is not sure if she would change back if given the chance.
Physical Discription: An Umbreon with a small yellow feather on her forehead and beautiful gray wings. A star charm from a bracelet she wore hangs about her neck. She can still stand like a human, though she is fully transformed.

Alyssa woke to another day in a caged environment. She rustled her wings and stretched. Her eyes peered out of the bars and saw the people going by. Many stopped and pointed as her or tried to put their hands through the bars. Alyssa turned her back and ignored the people as she did every day.
She flew to the top limbs of a fake tree and wept softly - not for her present condition, but for the past. All she wanted was a friend, and if living in a cage like this could bring her one, she would not rebel against her forced change.
Aware of the no-speaking rule, she uttered a cry that was partially the whisper of a dark Pokmon and partially the screech of a flying Pokmon. It was quite loud and startled many of the onlookers. Alyssa perked up her ears, listening for a reply.

Colette_The_Chosen
February 24th, 2005, 03:44 PM
:: Just a bit late, Ya better hurry up and get to Emily's Office ::

mizu-dragon
February 24th, 2005, 03:55 PM
::ok::
Upon hearing strange cries, perhaps cries of pain, Alyssa came to attention. She listened carefully. They seemed to be coming from one of the offices - but how could she help?
Suddenly she knew. She went closer to the people and began emitting her strange cries again. They began to back away, nervous that the usually quiet creature was now agaitated. Inside, Alyssa was smiling. Her plan was working.
She cried out once more, louder than ever, and leaped at the people. Though the bars would have kept them safe, the frightened crowd fled, mothers pulling children as they ran. In seconds the area around her cage was empty.
Alyssa flew up to the top of the cage and found the lock. It was a poor setup; she easily picked it and powered herself out. After hovering for a moment and listening again, she headed for the sound, determined to help in any way possible.

Yami's Girl
February 24th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"Not good." I muttered. I ran after them both to my office. I took the cloth the other creature had. I cut it into strips and wound it around the bite. Then a something slapped me. I fell to the ground. Not knowing I was in danger and should have got up right away. I turned. There was the Park Director. "Thank you for the poke-creatures. They are now on thier way to death." Nyra still weak from her wound was lifted and taken. I got up and ran after her. "Drop, Nyra, Now!" I shouted. Then the big guy appeared in front of me. He punched me on my forehead and I lost conciousness.

mizu-dragon
February 25th, 2005, 01:36 PM
::i'm going to first person::
I arrived just in time to see a huge guy knock out a scientist who appeared to have been helping some other Pok-creatures. This made me furious and I dived-bombed from above into the guy, knocking him cold so that there were now two people on the floor. I landed and knelt beside the first scientist. I tried to wake her up.
"Are you okay? What's going on?" I asked as her eyes began to open.

Yami's Girl
February 25th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I was beginning to come around. I felt something nudging me. I opened my eyes and saw a poke-creature. And Umbreon of sorts. "I'm ok." I said. I was a bit dizzy and wobbly. "Nyra, the Park Director took her!" I got up hastily and ran pell-mell down the hall. I wasn't getting tired from running so fast at all. My angry was driving me toward Nyra, to get her back. I could hear voices on the other side a curve in the hallway. I stopped. "I got the Moldour. So shall we do it?" It was the Park Director and they were planning to kill Nyra. My anger rose to its maximum height and I charged into the Director and a Scientist. In her confusion, the Director dropped Nyra and I picked her up, running back towards my lab.

mizu-dragon
February 25th, 2005, 02:23 PM
I was going to follow the scientist when she mentioned someone was in trouble, but something told me to wait. Something told me she'd be back.
I hovered in the air for a moment, trying to piece together what was going on. The room I was in had blood on the floor. There were signs of a struggle. Something was wrong, and I knew I'd have to help. I wanted to help. Maybe helping others was the way to make friends.
Suddenly I heard footsteps coming back. It was the scientist. And she was carrying a badly injured... something. It looked to be part person and part Pok-creature. Transforming never took this long... was the person somehow changing back?
"Here. Let me help." I followed the scientist into a room, but suddenly realized that there were people chasing her. I stood in front of the doorway and delivered a hard punch to the first pursuer - harder than he'd expected.
I was about to face the other man when I felt a sudden blow to my check. I reeled backwards and darkness began to close on me. I tried to shake it off; whatever the scientist was doing, it was the right thing, and these others were trying to stop her.
My vision faded in and out as I fought with the second enemy. I managed to push him into a closet and lock it. I felt very weak.
The walkie-talkie on the first guy's belt crackled. I struggled to listen.
"Unit one? We are sending reinforcements if you do not respond in 2 minutes. Unit one?"
I fell to the floor, defeated. My wings folded up against my back and I gave way to the darkness that I had been resisting.

Yami's Girl
February 25th, 2005, 02:38 PM
I ran down the stairs to my lab. I opened a door that had a tunnel that led to the outside world. "Nyra," I said hopping she could still hear me. "I leaving you in a secret tunnel no one knows about." I ran out and into another room with lots of food and water. I brought as much as I could back to her. "Don't die on me, please. Your the only one who trusts me." I closed the door. The door was made to blend in with the walls. You could scarcly see it. I ran back up the stairs and covered that door too. Down the hallway I could see the Umbreon on the floor.Oh God, don't tell me! I thought. I ran over to the Umbreon. "Please don't tell me you're dead too!" I pleaded shaking it.

mizu-dragon
February 25th, 2005, 02:47 PM
I felt a series of nudges. Someone was pleading for my life.
"Uh...uh.. huh? What happened?" I asked the scientist. "I was fighting these guys who were chasing you... and I stopped them... I musta blacked out."
I looked up at this new face. "By the way, you can call me Eclipse. My real name isn't safe anymore... If I can help you with anything, I'd be glad to. I just know you're on the right side in all of this."

Yami's Girl
February 25th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm Emily." I said. "At least someone knows who to join. Come, I'll take you to my lab. Nyra is there. And I can feed you." I picked up Eclipse and started back towards my lab.

mizu-dragon
February 25th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"Thanks."
Emily picked me up and headed, presumably, to the same place she had taken the Pok-creature-person. I tried to bear some of my own weight but found that I had exerted too much energy battling her pursuers, so I focused on staying alert. My head had been bashed by a powerful arm and it throbbed painfully.
I suddenly remembered something. "Emily, before I went out, the one guy's walkie-talkie went off. The head scientists... are sending reinforcements... they'll be looking for you." I paused. "What exactly are you doing, anyway - ow! - that they hate you so much for? The Pokcreature... you called her Nyra... is she changing back because of you?"

Yami's Girl
February 25th, 2005, 03:29 PM
I was silent for a moment. "Well they hate me because, I've been trying to stop their operation for a few years now. The only reason I haven't told anyone outside this zoo is because my family is in danger. They'll be killed if I tell anyone about this. So they don't trust me and neither does anyone eles. Nyra the Moldour turning human, that's what I did I made an antidote for the injections." I started to run at the sound of footsteps. "Gotta hurry." I ran to my lab and into the tunnel I left Nyra. "Be as quiet as you can be or they'll find us." I whispered to Eclipse. "But this door is camoflauged I doubt they'd find us anyway."

mizu-dragon
February 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM
"Thank you, and good luck!" I whispered just loud enough so Emily could hear me as she left.
I sat quietly in the dimly lit room for a while, then got up. Research papers were all around the room. As I leafed slowly through one, I read about her long-term work to create an antidote so this "zoo" could be stopped somewhat behind the scenes.
I put the paper back and sat in the corner of the room nearest to the Nyra, in case she should wake and need someone before Emily returned. My mind began to wander.
If I were given the chance to change back, would I take it? Would I really want to return to my past existence? Or could I be more of a help, more... of a person... in my current form? What to do?
I felt very sleepy, but instead of lying down and snoozing, I grabbed a Post-it and a pen. I wrote I AM SLEEPING in case Emily should return before I awoke and get to worrying. Writing was more difficult than I remembered - or perhaps it was because I had paws now.
Putting the note on the floor, I laid down next to it and went to sleep, still wondering... which form of me... is me?

Yami's Girl
February 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I could hear the footsteps racing down the stairs. I could hear angry voices and shouts. I positioned myself in front of my research. The mob came down and the first person looked at me straight in the eye. "Where are the creatures?" He said in a cofident voice. "Let me think...... up your butt!" I charged at him and knocked him into the other renforcments. I took the club he had and started swinging it at them. I knocked more of the down and more started to hit me. I dodged most of the blows but was hit sharply in the head and blacked out.

A few minutes later I woke to find myself in the Directors office. "Now," she said. "Where are the creatures?" "Up your butt and around the corner!" I shouted at her struggling to get free of a mans grip. "I have no choice but to do what I would have done to them." She took out the shot they used to kill the creatures. "Do what you want! At least they'll be safe!" The Director laughed. "No my dear, I'll torture you 'til you tell me where they are. Speak up or face my wrath!"

Yellow-Chan
February 25th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Human Name: jen
Pokemon Name: Articdour
Deparment she's in: Ice flying dark fire
Ex. Number:273927
Pokemon DNA: articuno/houndour
Habitat: grass land
Lives with: N/A
Is next to:N/A
Wants someone to live with them:no
Personality:calm, kind, likes to be by her self
Physical Discription:http://img96.exs.cx/img96/6439/jenspokemorgh6fy.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

mizu-dragon
February 25th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I awoke suddenly, refreshed completely but with a sense of urgency. Something was wrong. The part of me that was Umbreon knew it. Something was horribly wrong. Emily was in trouble, majorly. I had to help, but how? I thought for a moment, then remembered something I had learned during my lonely life.

Survival skills.

Adrenaline rushing from nowhere, I found double my strength and rocketed out of the lab and into the main corridor. I was careful to close the doors behind me so no one would find Nyra. My ears twitched, and suddenly I knew where to go.
I flew high, up to the ceiling, and remained there as I traveled as fast and quietly as possible toward the urgency I was sensing. I finally came to a door. It was locked. I listened intently to the conversation going on inside.
"No my dear, I'll torture you 'til you tell me where they are. Speak up or face my wrath!"
My rage flared in seconds. I blasted through the door and directly into the hands of what seemed to be a mob. I saw what was in the hands of the head scientist, and I knocked away my holders.
She had seen me. I got what I wanted.
The room had a very high ceiling; I flew higher and higher. My eyes were nearly glowing red, my fangs were bared, and my destructive anger powered my voice as I spoke.
"Leave her be or face MY wrath!!!"

Yami's Girl
February 26th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Eclipse had knocked into the man who held me. He was in a sort of daze. Using this to my advantage, I brought my legs around to trip him. He stummbled, his grasp loosening, I turn and punched him in the stomach. He groaned and fell to the ground. Eclipse was flying at the top of the ceiling. I ran over to a table with all sort of vials on it. I knew exactly was in them.

Pokemon DNA.

I turned to the Director who was charging at me in fury. "Stop!" I yelled at her. "Don't or eles I will destroy all of this!"

mizu-dragon
February 26th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Emily had used her situation to her advantage. I was glad of this, but my anger still burned. Something was terribly wrong... was it me?
As she gathered the vials with DNA and threatened to destroy them, my sense of urgency kicked in again... what we were seeing was only scraping the ice. Something much worse, if that was possible, was going on...
"No time to worry about that," I muttered to myself. "The matter at hand..."
Just then, the Director smirked. "I won't have to do anything."
Suddenly I was afraid of what could take place. I didn't want anything to happen to my only friend... to my only world. So I acted.
My rage, which had been pushed away in my apprehension, reappeared. I found myself doing something I didn't know I could - using a Pokmon attack. It must have been Faint Attack, because the Director was caught off-guard when I rammed into him. I turned, grabbed Emily and flew out of the room. I didn't see whether or not she brought the vials with her.
"Look out!" I yelled a warning to my passenger as I flew right and left down the hall, avoiding obstacles and heading ever faster towards our goal. I just hoped we would get there before anything else occurred.

Yami's Girl
February 27th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Suddenly realizing I was being picked up I grabbed as many vials of pokemon DNA as I could. Eclipse was flying down the hall at breakneck speed. I relized that if I destroyed the DNA I would be in more trouble than I wanted. I rumaged through the DNA vials I had and found Charizard. I also noticed I had an injector too. What if, I thought. What if I injected myself with DNA to make myself more dangerous? But if I did would I ever be normal again? My feet grazed a scientists head.

"Eclipse, don't fly so fast I have an idea! If I threaten to inject myself with DNA, they'll think I'd be more dangerous than I am now! Stopping this 'zoo' is everything to me. Even if it means losing the chance to be human.........."

mizu-dragon
March 1st, 2005, 09:28 AM
At Emily's request I slowed down, but kept going. Her idea was shocking, but she had a point.
"You'd really do that for everyone?" I inquired while turning a corner and tightening my grip for a few seconds so she wouldn't fall. Something inside me felt all fuzzy, a wonderful feeling I had never experienced before... was it true friendship?
I didn't wait for an answer. "Wow. So, do you have a plan of some kind?" Our pursuers were somehow gaining on us. "We don't exactly have much time. And what would you do while you're transforming, if it comes to that? We need to think fast." A bullet was fired and I zipped higher to avoid it.
"Very fast."

Yami's Girl
March 1st, 2005, 01:58 PM
"I did something to these DNA vials. They added the bones of the certain pokemon. If I add a string of my hair, I won't turn into a full Charizard. So thus making the transformation within a few secords or minutes." Another bullet whipped past. I wriggled free from Eclipse's grasp and fell in front of the staff members. I quickly filled the injector and poised it above my skin. "W-what do you p-p-plan to do with that, Emily?" Asked the Director, who was in front of the mob. "Well, what do you think? Inject myself of course! You stop this operation or eles I open a can of Charizard whoop-butt on you!" I poked the needle into my skin, whincing from the sting. "But I can't!" The Director exclaimed. "I must keep my customers happy!" I paused for a moment. "If you want it that way, then be prepared for some spiciness!" I pushed on the injector. "Noooooo!" I could hear but I felt wobbly and dizzy.

Wtihin a few second I felt a tingling inside me. I opened my mouth and blew out air. But it wasn't air, it was fire. A director screamed as I hit him with more flames. In a few more seconds wings sprouted from my back and fangs formed inside my mouth. "Oh yeah!" I cried knocking away more scientists. "Retreat!" Called the Director. In an instant the scientist were gone with only the burned ones still there. "C'mon, Eclipse! We gotta go!" Using my new wings I flew down the hall to my lab.

mizu-dragon
March 1st, 2005, 02:04 PM
"WHOOOOOOO!" I yelled as we rocketed towards the lab. "HIGH RIDE!"
Even though Emily was now partially Charizard, even though we were running for our little lives, even though we were probably in the biggest trouble we had ever been, I was totally exhilarated. Flying was a part of me, and this fast - WHOO!
Emily looked at me like I was nuts. "Ehehe..." We entered the lab and I made sure to close the door behind us. It appeared to melt into the wall. I ran in and asked Emily what we should do about Nyra as she zipped to and fro doing things - last minute preparations for something crazy we were about to do.
"What now?" I asked her while I was still high on adrenaline.

Yami's Girl
March 1st, 2005, 02:51 PM
"Remember the antidote I made. Well Mara my friend,she's on my side, told me all about what they were going to do. I gave her the formula for the antidote and she and some others were going to brew it until I came to get them." I gathered some paper work I needed for this to work. I ran to another caamoflauged door and opened it. "Mara!" I whispered. Mara peeked her head out the doorway. She looked across the room and said:"Where are you?" I came out from behind the door. Mara jumped back in surprise. "It's a long story." I said. "How much did you brew?" Mara consulted another scientist and said:"Over 3,000 bottles. Some of us will stay to brew more." "Excellent!" I said. "Now since I can fly and carry alot of this I'll only have to make a few trips back. I really hope breaking up this zoo will work." Mara started to load some vials into small boxes. "Eclipse," I said. "We're going out to the cages to give the poke-creatures the antidote. We'll have to make some trips back, considering how large this zoo is. I don't want you to get tired so do you want to stay here or come with me and carry this stuff?

mizu-dragon
March 1st, 2005, 03:05 PM
I responded quickly, "I'm ready for anything! Sure I'll help you!"
I gathered up some of the bottles and we made our way into the zoo. The Director was still looking for Emily but somehow he didn't spot us. I knew in my heart that we could do this.
We went to the first cage. The Pok-creatures inside didn't know what was going on, but Emily and I managed to keep them calm and give them the antidote. The change occurred more quickly than it did in Nyra. They must have made the antidote stronger.
We began moving quicker, Emily doing the injecting and I holding the supplies. It took some time, and we were very tense, but we finally finished the first batch.
"We're out," I informed Emily. I headed back to the lab with her.
She went in first, and I closed the strange door again. But as I did, I wasn't sure whether or not I had escaped the eyes of a guard...
We began to gather more supplies. Mara came in once or twice to give us some more of the antidote. We were ready to go out again when there was a knock at the door. This was not good.
I answered it hesitantly and with a ready fist. The guard from before was there. I had opened the door so little that he must not have noticed, because he knocked again. My eyes narrowed and glowed. He suddenly acted very weird and slumped onto the floor. I must have used a Pokmon attack again... Psychic this time... had the DNA acted differently on me than on the others?
As Emily and I went out again, I told her of the strange phenomenon. We entered another cage while I awaited a response.

Yami's Girl
March 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
"It probably has something to do with you pokemon DNA," I paused injected antidote into a Jolteon-Ivysaur mix. I flew off abrubtly with Eclipse following. "But mabye you have natural phychic powers. You probably didn't know it." I landed in another cage with two creatures. One A lapras-Gyrados mix and the other a Paras houndour mix. I gave them antidote and flew back into the sky. I heard a faint cry in the distance. Wonder what that is? I flew towards the sound and landed where it was loudest. A figure emerged from behind a tree. "So, you are't so smart are you?" I used Flamethrower on the figure. She dodged it and grabbed me. "Get away, Eclipse! Fly off!" I yelled struggling to throw of the person.

mizu-dragon
March 1st, 2005, 04:02 PM
I was shocked and angered by this sudden assault on Emily. I half-obeyed her. Meaning I flew to the ceiling and then focused my attention on the person she was struggling with.
"Time to test a theory!" I yelled, then focused with every amount of energy.
A Psychic attack knocked away the figure that had emerged suddenly, and another held her a captive of my mind as I lowered myself to the floor.
"So, who are you?" I borrowed one of Emily's injection needles and waved it at her.
The woman was startled by my threat but said nothing. I walked closer, holding the needle up, acting as if it was full of DNA.
"NOO!" the woman screamed. "I work here and was sent after you-" she broke off and tried to jump on us but found herself restrained. I waved the needle even closer and she panicked.
"NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE-"
"Like us?"
The woman was silent and looked down. She seemed ashamed of herself, but I had encountered her kind before, and I could tell a liar when I saw one.
I held the injector only an inch from her nose. "If you tell anyone what's going on, if you lie again, if you try to stop us..." I motioned giving the injection, then clouded her mind - I could feel myself doing it. My eyes became dangerous slits. "Don't." Then she fell to the ground, like the guard had not long before.
I had psychic powers. And the Umbreon in me had awakened them.
"Are you okay?" I questioned Emily.

Yami's Girl
March 2nd, 2005, 01:36 PM
I was on the ground, panting. "I..... think..... so." I tried flying but found I couldn't. "I.... don't know...... what happening...... but I feel tired......" I found myself crawling to a doorway. When I was out of the room I could feel my strength returning. "Mabye it was just the room. C'mon Eclipse. More poke-creatures to visit." I ran down the hallway. A cage rested at the edge. The creature seemed half Groudon, half Kyroge. I flew over to it and injected Antidote. When I saw some little changes I flew off. Only a few seconds after I was airborne a strange force hit me. I was knocked back but forced myself on. Must..... visit..... more creatures! I found myself falling to the ground. Slowly at first, but then as the force took over I dropped to the ground suddenly and blacked out.

mizu-dragon
March 2nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
I saw Emily collapse shortly after the incident with the woman and worry overwhemled me. I shook her shoulder, but she did not awake. Then I lifted my head.
Something was strange about this area, this room. My new-found senses detected a power at work here. I walked slowly toward the source, ready for whatever it might be.
I turned the corner and saw something glowing. It was very small and in a glass contraption. As I approached it the power I felt grew stronger. Then I saw what it was.
It was a Pok-creature that was part Mew and part Jirachi. Strange, I thought, that such an innocent thing could do this. It then opened its eyes.
What I saw in those eyes was strange. It was an utmost fear. Such a powerful mix of DNA, and still it was afraid. I became determined to end that fear.
"I'll get you out," I said to it softly. As I worked upon the glass and the cables connected to the small being, I comforted it - with words from my mind.
When it was finally free, the creature spoke to me. Thank you. I could feel its peaceful voice blow through my mind like a breeze. You have stopped the barrier I was forced to generate to protect the more powerful DNA mixes ahead. I know what you are doing. Take great care - from here, it will get more dangerous.
Then it disappeared.

I sat for a moment to think about the tiny legendary-mix's message. Then Emily stirred behind me.
I went to her side. "It's going to be okay." I told her of what had just happened, and helped her get up.

Then a shout echoed from down the hall.

Yami's Girl
March 2nd, 2005, 06:23 PM
I rose to the shout. My wings shifted behind me. My head ached and I almost felt as if I were going to pass out again. I stood up.
"Mabye that was someone we know." I flapped my wings and flew down the hall. "Someone help!" I flew faster towards the voice. When the voice shouted the plea again, It was closer than I wanted. I hid behind a nearby wall and listened.
"You're cruel and sick!" The voice said. I peeked around the corner and saw it was one of my friends. Next to her, to my dismay, stood the Park Director.
"Hahaha! I wish I wouldn't have to do this to you, tell me where that deformed freak is!" I knew she was talking about me. "Never! She's one of my best friends and I wouldn't betray her!" "Well you've forced me to....." I watched as the Director reached for injectors. No! Raced through my head. "How does igglybuff and phanpy sound?" The Director went on. I must! I flew into the room. "Hey stupid! It's me you want!" I charged into her. My friend took this time to get away.
"Time for me to finish you!" The Director cried. Out of her pocket she took a knife.

Colette_The_Chosen
March 3rd, 2005, 05:59 AM
I shifted around in the room, Sitting up and shaking my head.

"Wha-" I said groggly. Standing up, I looked around myself and sighed. Finding another air duct, I craled into it. Feeling some cloths on my arm.
"Arm?"
I looked at my 'arm'. it was more pokemon than before.
"But why arm?"
I kept running in the duct, then froze. Somthing popped beheath me, and I heard voices.
"Good job, Sharra. Now, is she up there?"
"Yes, sir"
then somthing muffled. I kept walking, slower now. The cloths on my leg slipped off somethime up there.
Suddenly, I fell through the bottom of the duct, into a large room. Someone caught me, jabbed me with a needle, and I blacked out.

Cludd grabbed another needle. This one was a memry clearing one. Jabbing into the now-trainqulized pokecreature, her injected it along with a voice-loss shot.
"There. Now, she will think she's been pokemon all along." He whent over to a table, picking up a blue-and-red pokeball.
"Pokeball, Go!" He shouted, tossing it at me. It connected, and he had caught me.

mizu-dragon
March 3rd, 2005, 01:06 PM
::ooo a lot happened::

I flew up behind Emily but hovered higher. When the director appeared and pulled a knife on her, Emily became defiant and angry. I could feel her emotions now - the psychic powers were growing stronger. But I could also sense her weakness. I knew it wouldn't be enough to kill a full Charizard, but Emily was still partially herself. A stab in the wrong spot would be fatal. The last thing she wanted. The last thing I wanted.

I tried to send a message to Emily. <I've had enough of her following us around.> Then I flew down to the Director.
She spun around and faced me with a smirk. "Heh... I knew you'd come. Now I can kill both you winged freaks with one stone!" Expecting her to stab at me now that I had her attention, I gripped the knife with my mind. But the Director turned again to Emily. I took advantage of the situation, and, with much mental effort, managed to shatter the knife.
The Director stared in shock as the tiny fragments of metal fell to the floor; however, she still stood her ground. "I don't need that to end you!!!" she shouted, now enraged. She reached to her waist.
The walkie-talkie! I made a sudden dart at her hand and knocked away the walkie-talkie. It slid across the floor to Emily. She stepped on it.
"ARRGH!" yelled the Director as she zipped away. "I'LL GET YOU YET!"

Emily was still weak from all the things we had done in so little time. I held her hand and we flew up to a hidden corner near the ceiling. There was a projection from the wall that supported things below. We sat on it.
"Emily, hold on for a second. I want to try something. We'll get back to our work in just a minute..."
I focused my power. I found something inside me that had not been there before.

I used Moonlight on my friend.

Yami's Girl
March 3rd, 2005, 02:48 PM
A blast of light engulfed me. My pain vanished and after a moment the light did too. Whoa! I thought. No more pain! I flew across the room. Seeing that I now could I did flips of merriment. "Thank you!" I said. I flexed my arm which I landed on when I fell. I found that I could move it with no pain at all. "I feel as good as new!" I landed on the floor, sitting. I began to wonder. How did I come across this zoo? How did I find out their secret? Why did they force me to stay here? Why did I sacrifice my own good heath? Why is this world so destructive? I went over these questions again and again until I thought about my family.
I tear trickled down my deformed face. My family......... I miss them, even if they don't miss me. A few more tears fell down my face. I sobbed and cried. "Why me? I said "I always wonder was my life meant to be like this?" I sobbed again. "Why?!"

mizu-dragon
March 3rd, 2005, 04:11 PM
Emily's healing made me feel better. But as her happiness faded again and she sat and sobbed, her regrets and sorrows were poured out to me in the corner of the room. When she cried, I sat by her and put my arm over her shoulder.
"Don't do this to yourself! Fate and destiny are strange things; though they seem cruel there is always some happiness. I know how you feel, perhaps even more than you do yourself."
Emily looked at me, unbelieving through her tears. I brought my wings closer around us for comfort from the darkness of this part of life.
Then I told her...

It was a bright, sunny day in April. Elementary school was out for the day and all the eighth graders were cheerfully enjoying themselves in the warm light. Everyone... except one girl.
"You freak - what's wrong with you??" One of her peers harshly flung the words at her. Other girls and a few boys joined in.
"You're too weird."
"You're ugly."
"Your songs and poems are freaky and scary."
"You'll never fit in!"
"Maybe we should toss her in the dumpster and the trash men will take her away."
Amist all this, the girl sat quietly. She was treated this way every day. After she felt she had had enough, she picked up her drawing tablet and walked away, her skirt rustling.
One of the boys called after her, "You're a freak and you can't escape it! You'll never be normal! So don't you come back here! We don't want you, Alyssa!"
Alyssa continued to walk until she was out of their sight, then she ran, ran on and on, as far she could go. And as she fled reality, she shed tears.

..."So one day the year after, when I was alone, a man came up to me. He said he knew my plight and promised me that I could make friends if I went with him..." I hung my head. "How foolish and desperate I was, to agree to something before I knew of its terms. But here I am, Eclipse, moonshadow, the same pained person in a different body. I would'nt take the antidote if you paid me, though." I looked into Emily's wet eyes. "With this form, I was able to save you. With this form, though I am more a freak than before, perhaps I can finally find a true normal for me. Perhaps I can do good that I couldn't do otherwise. And so can you. You, my best and only friend, who never jeered or taunted. I know this will turn out right for everyone."
I stood up and pulled Emily up with me. I gave her a hug.

"Let's get back to work, if we plan to save this place. We can do it."

Yami's Girl
March 4th, 2005, 08:00 PM
I blinked back a tear. "Ok," I said. "but this time I plan on not getting hurt!" I flapped my Charizard wings. What if I had never come here? I dismissed this unpleasent thought from my head. I was meant to be here. It is my Destiny! Yes! That's it! My destiny! I smiled. Hovering for a moment I thought of the friends I made and flew down the hall abruptly. The cage we had just been in was empty. I flew inside. The emptiness made me lonely. But I got over that and broke the roof to clear air. The sky was dark and no longer light.
While flying throught the sky I thought of different things. What if I had been a hybrid instead. But abrubtly memories came back to me. Pleasent and unpleasent. Then the most dreaded memorie came to me.

"Hey bookworm! C'mere!"
"Yeah! Let me catch your nose in that book!"
A 12 year old girl sat with a book in her hand and sighed. Kids had made fun of her likeness to read since she was smaller. The girl put her bookmark in place, got up, and left.
"That's right, Emily! Run away! Be scared!"
Emily walked faster until the insults grew faint. It was a hot summer day. Emily came to the poke-creature zoo. She went inside to look. She had read amazing things but never actually seen a pokemon hybid before. "Jerry! Get over here and help me with this fiesty girl. Emily peeked around the corner. There was a girl her age being dragged away by two men in white coats. The girl was from her school. Emily muffled a gasp as she watched her schoolmate get dragged off. Emily decided to follow them. She quietly opened the door they had gone into.
"So what to make her?" One scientist said. Emily peeked around this corner and saw the girl in chains. "Let me go!" She shouted. "She's a fiesty one," Siad the scientist. "How 'bout..... Primape and Charizard?" The scientist picked up injectors. He put in needles and stuck them in her school mate. The girl gave a shriek and then stopped.
Emily noticed a little change in the girl. She had orange skin. Emily gasped out loud and the scientists noticed her. "Ah a stow-a-way." Said the scientist, Jerry. "We'll have to do soemthing about her. Emily ran towards the door but was blocked by the other scientist. "You're not going anywhere with our secret. You'll stay here forever!"
I blinked. That seemed so real.

Colette_The_Chosen
March 5th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Cludd picked up the pokeball and beconed to a Furret-Wurmple cross that had been underneath the Vent. It popped off, its bug-like, furry body darting like a streak of bloody tan after its master.
He had caught a legendary hybird.
He could be rich.
He could be powerful.
:: He could
Plankton ~ I'm Gonna RULE THE WORLD!
Spongebob ~ Well, good luck with that::

I shifted around. Something wasn't right. I could see outside, but I wasn't moving.
Were am I?
"Moldour! Dour!"
I charged the outside, then bumped into some clear wall. It was tinted whit, blue, and red, and it looked like a great ball.
How dare he catch a wild pokemon unawars! I roared inside my head.

Yami's Girl
March 6th, 2005, 08:36 AM
I flew over the zoo. The night was upon them and all the creatures slept peacefully. Not very many were there anymore though. I flew a bit lower to the ground. There were scientists making sure their specimens were ok. They won't be there for long I thought. Then,out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kludd. And he had a pokeball.
What's inside it? Instead if pondering that question I charged into him. He fell over. I saw he had a hybrid with him so I nijected the only bit of antidote I had left. I picked up the pokeball and released what was in it. I was so surprised. "Nyra! What are you doing in there?!"

OOC:CTC do you really think I'm a Rp god?

Colette_The_Chosen
March 6th, 2005, 08:47 AM
:: Maybe, I changed my list again. ::

I looked at the person in front of me. Kludd had been carring my records too. But I had that shot, and I had no idea who this was. A deep, loud growl crept from the depths of my throat, twining their way out in a angery yelp.

mizu-dragon
March 6th, 2005, 12:39 PM
::sorry I was grounded for two days :P::

I had managed to comfort Emily. Now I just had to keep myself calm...
We flew over the zoo in the dark, looking at the few creatures left to be rescued. None of the scientists or workers noticed us. As I banked left I noticed a closet marked with a single word that sparked my interest. Storage.
I flew down and lighted on the ground next to the door in question as Emily continued her watch. I opened it and gaped. It was huge! There were boxes with labels everywhere. I walked in, then noticed what I had hoped for: a case labeled Clothes!
Score! I thought.
I rummaged through and found some jeans and a hat. As I slipped my furry legs into the pants, I found the fit to be quite comfortable. I walked out of the closet and straightened my hat. Might as well look good while doing good.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/baby_azurill/Moonshadow.jpg
I flew over to Emily, and to my surprise, there was Nyra! I was glad to see she was feeling better, but something was wrong. She growled at Emily and me as if she didn't know us.

They had erased her memory.

Oh crud, now what? I pondered. I decided to try to communicate with Nyra. I concentrated hard.
<Don't be afraid. We're here to help.>

Yami's Girl
March 6th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I looked at Eclipse. "I want new clothes too! But never mind that." I picked up the pokeball that had released Nyra and put her back in it. "You never know. She could be dangerous."

OOC:I gots a bit of Rpers block. >.<

Colette_The_Chosen
March 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
:: RPer's Block Is understandable::

I was again in the semi-clear orb that had been like a train before. Lokking outside, I saw another pokemon. This one... It was speaking to me, but in my head.
How?
I sighed and butted agenst the sides of it.

mizu-dragon
March 7th, 2005, 01:54 PM
::hehe, someone's imagination needs a new battery::

As we walked away, I couldn't help but wonder if Nyra had been able to understand me. I sensed her struggle and confusion, but I could do nothing to help her, as I knew almost as little of her life as she did now. I doubted that she would want to remember all of it, especially the reason she was here, but... the good times almost always outweigh the bad.
<You're going to be okay. We want to help you, and all the other Pokcreatures here. If you hear me, just think a response. I will hear it.>
As I awaited Nyra's response, Emily turned suddenly.
"Did you hear a noise?"
She nodded. I followed her.
As we went farther toward the sound the air around us became laden with darkness. From in the shadows, we could make out a cage. Inside was a very large Pok-creature. I couldn't quite make it out, and Emily couldn't either.

I started to focus on the Dark side, and I found my bioluminencse. My body rings glowed, and we saw...

Gohan
March 7th, 2005, 06:42 PM
holy cow!I'm gone for...two weeks and you three make two more pages.I had to read all that!I can't believe they didn't notice me.

"...W-what the what?...I can't believe they didn't notice me,at all!I'll get those creeps."I said.I ran into the room Emily the charizard and the whatever it was went in and out of.
"Hiya.I'm here for something...I'm gonna help them do whatever they have planned."I spoke.I noticed bottles of..something.I grabbed as many as I could carry."the antidote right?"I asked.they nodded and went back to making more.I came out of there and wandered around until I found the door leading outside.
"YO EMILY!!!AND WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS!!ECLIPSE RIGHT?OVER HERE!!!I'M OVER HERE!!!WHERES THAT STUPID DIRECTOR?!!I WANNA SMASH HIS HEAD IN!!I GOT SOME OF THE ANTIDOTE!!!WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!!"I roared.I had used my leafy wings to start flying.I was suprised by this and almost fell back to the ground again.
Whoa.I'm flying.I didn't know Tropius could fly with those small leafy wings...I almost smashed 10 bottles of the antidote!I thought as I evened out my flight and started to circle around to the left.

mizu-dragon
March 8th, 2005, 01:09 PM
::everybody can fly!!::

...it was... a dragonite-salamence! Emily and I rushed into its cage, but the creature reacted ferociously, breathing its Dragonbreath at us.
I closed my eyes and my mind linked to the creature's. Its new Pok-side was too difficult for the person within to control, and he struggled. But with help, could it be done? I summoned all my strength and found that my mind and his were enough. The creature was quieted and Emily injected the antidote. In moments I was able to let go, the ferocity of the Pok-side subsiding, and the strange hybrid giving way to human flesh.
We walked out, then heard a shout from another Pok-creature. <Shhh!> I said with my mind to it. <Who are you?>

Gohan
March 8th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Who the Hell?"I yelled as a voice seemed to appear in my head."COME OUT OF MY MIND YOU DIRTY ROTTEN GOOD FOR NOTHING SCUMBAGS!!!!"I roared.I saw Emily or part of Emily part of a Charizard.I flew down.I saw that Eclipse person.she looked weird.I mean she was wearing pants."Hiya!so dudes you guys figured out the formula?ummmmmm wheres that Nyra person pokemon dude?I looked in her room I think I saw you take her into but she uh wasn't there.

Colette_The_Chosen
March 9th, 2005, 07:00 AM
I watched the pokecreatures, Glareing at the black one. Something deep inside me turned over, and I ran to an edge of the pokeball, butting agenst a button that released me suddenly.
<I don't know who you two are, and I don't want to know, but I need to find my master.>
That being that, I ran down a path, searing the ground beneath me as my feet slowly turned to flame, and my wings seared a black fire brighter than before. I hit the cages of creatures, and kept running, al the way to the far side of the park were the voice-less, memeory-washed pokecreatures were caged. I ran along side them, unlocking the cages as I ran by. A flygon-steelix, a teddyursa-arcanine, and a Zapdose-Vaporion blew up with me. We had one or two silent coversations before the teddiursa cross jumped onto my back and we all hit the air, I flapping hardest due to the added weight.

Tim Scoville
March 9th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Human Name: tim
Pokemon Name: tyraggon
Deparment he is in: Dark, rock, and steel
Ex. Number:0066601
Pokemon DNA:tyranitar, aggron, rydon
Habitat:can live in any
Lives with: none
Is next to: still in cage
Wants someone to live with them: possibilitys are endless
Personality:is a lone person in a shambled world. will like most as long as they dont hurt his family. is not afraid of water
Physical Discription:tyranitar with a combo of aggrons armor and rydons heatresistance.

*sits in cage waiting for a person to pass by. prefurably a nice scientist.*
"tyragon, Tyra, Gon"

Yami's Girl
March 9th, 2005, 01:49 PM
I watched Nyra. "We gotta get her!" I flew as fast as I could. Pokemon jumped on her and she staggered under the weight. "Nyra! Kludd isn't your master! You could never be controlled! Remember!" I dodged the Teddiursa thing that flew by me. "Don't you remember?!"

mizu-dragon
March 9th, 2005, 01:51 PM
::oy, not good...::

"Whoa!" I replied, "Calm down! That was me in your mind. I prefer to communicate that way, now that I can... And that," I pointed in the direction Nyra had fled, "was Nyra. Somehow, her memory has been erased and she thinks that she has always been a Pokmon. I'm assuming she still looks like that because she didn't get enough antidote.
And I like my pants, thank you very much!"
I turned to Emily, who was shocked at Nyra's sudden escape. "Could she be that strong?" she wondered.
As I flew off after the fugitive amnesia victim, I said, <Looks like it> Emily took off after me and threw me the Pokball. It was a chase through the air as everyone rocketed at top speed after Nyra.
In the corner of my eye I spotted her turn sharply. She wasn't going as fast as she could because there seemed to be carrying a teddyursa-arcanine. Along with her were several other Pok-creatures, all partly flying-types. I had an idea.
Those other Pok-creatures hadn't had their memory erased! They knew they were still people, and they were going along just to escape!
<Yo, all you with the Moldour, stop! I'm an Umbreot and I want to help you escape! But going with Nyra there won't help you! She thinks she's a wild Pokmon because the scientists erased her memory. We've got to get her back and restore her mind!>

I fingered the Pokball and waited for a response as we continued rocketing through the corridors.

Yami's Girl
March 9th, 2005, 02:03 PM
::It was bad::

IC:I slowed down a bit and flew a bit closer to the ground. I gathered up good sized peppbles. I started to throw them at Nyra. "Hey you overgrown dog! You a worthless piece of crud!" I kept throwing them at her to make her turn around. Seeing that wasn't working I threw bigger rocks and even debris visitors left around. I knew Eclipse was probably wondering what the heck I was doing. "I got a plan!" I called. "Throw stuff at her!"

::I gotta run. Be back latr::

Gohan
March 9th, 2005, 04:49 PM
ooc:great plan...

I stood still for a second.then I dropped the bottles of antidote and they shattered.
"...Ignored.AGAIN!man I will get them.bad.real bad.ferrets."I muttered.I had nooo clue why I said ferrets but I did.

mizu-dragon
March 9th, 2005, 06:12 PM
What was going on? Emily was throwing things at Nyra. The Umbreius was complaining it was being ignored. I was trying to catch her in the Pokball again. Think... think...

AH!

<Okay, everyone, listen up!> I though-spoke to Emily, the Umbreius, and the Pok-creatures who were with Nyra, but NOT to Nyra herself. <Emily, keep throwing those rocks. It'll make her mad and eventually she'll attack! You, Umbreius, I'm sorry I don't know your name, but we need you too! Get up in front of Nyra and head her off. Send her in my direction. Both of you, I'll take it from there.>
I continued flying and I waited for them to do as I had asked. If they did, then I could re-capture Nyra... and she wouldn't escape until she knew herself again.

Gohan
March 9th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"IT'S JASON!!JASON!SAY IT WITH ME!!JA-SON!!"I yelled as I went to head Nyra off.
I wonder what happened to Kludd.I thought.I sped towards the spot ahead of Nyra and stopped about five feet away from her.
"Stop.please stop.I realy don't wanna have to hurt you Nyra."I told her.I advamced forward.I was reliving the fencing lessons I had taken as a kid.

ooc:I know quoting from 'Brother Bear'.pathetic huh?

Tim Scoville
March 10th, 2005, 05:13 AM
*hears some comotion but desides it is none of his bisness to go see what is happening*
*sits back down in his cage*
"tyragonn "

mizu-dragon
March 10th, 2005, 01:26 PM
<Okay, JASON!> I replied to the Umbreius hollering his name for all to hear. He had gotten into position. <Thanks, now keep her there!>
Emily continued chucking stuff at our chasee, being careful not to hit me. Nyra was sort of trapped, and while I felt very bad for her, I knew we had to do it. I didn't know what I could tell her, however, so I said nothing.
Stuck between Jason and Emily and I, Nyra acted as a wild Pokmon would - she got defensive. Just as I knew she would. But she wasn't expecting me, because she didn't remember.
<AAAAAA!> I mentally yelled, exerting every ounce of power into my Psychic attack. Nyra immediately fell, but I tossed the Pokball with the precision of the trainer I had once been. She never hit the ground. The red glow absorbed her and she was unable to break out of the ball - for the moment.
I handed Nyra to Emily. "Here... take her..." I was exhausted, but I still concentrated hard. Emily asked me why I was so tired.

"I'm keeping... Nyra... in the ball..."

Tim Scoville
March 10th, 2005, 02:02 PM
*is sick of waiting for someone*
*breakes out of cage with limmited effort*
"tyragonn , is there any one here."
*starts to walk twords the noise he heard earlier*

occ. i am going insane today so i cant spell all that well sorry guys...

mizu-dragon
March 11th, 2005, 12:39 PM
We walked as quickly as possible, which actually wasn't quickly at all, back to Emily's lab. There had to be some way to restore Nyra's memory... a simple injection couldn't erase it, like I had previously thought, but it could block it, I remembered from an article I had read on the subject.
Jason closed the door this time, as I was busy keeping Nyra in her Pokball. It didn't take as much energy as I had thought, most likely because I had attacked her first. Emily and I walked into the back room, where the antidote was being made. She laid the Pokball on the table and addressed the scientists about our problem.

::I can't carry all the weight of this adventure, you know, I need other peeps to do things too plz::

Yami's Girl
March 13th, 2005, 04:08 PM
::Sorry I was at a wedding::

I walked into the room with my friends. "Listen up! I need someone to figure out what's wrong with Nyra, the Moldour. Somehow her memory has been erased and she's turned back into a pokemon." I looked around the room. A man was sitting down at a desk working on soemthing. "Aaron? What are you doing?" It took him a while to respond. "I'm working on how to get Nyra back."
"Already?"
"It's complicated. You see they couldn't have injected her again, because the antidote prevents that. It's either a phychic thing," He glanced at Eclipse. "Or a ray did this."
"A ray? What kind of ray? Radiation?"
"Possibly."
"Ok everyone! Time to research this! I still need some people to make antidote though." I picked out my people. "Eclipse, Jason." I sighed. "I'm going to seek out the director. Don't follow me. I'm going to take her down and end this twisted little plot of hers!"

::You guys keep calling the director a guy. Well she's a girl.::

Tim Scoville
March 14th, 2005, 05:37 AM
*stops walking starts brakeing stuff*
"TYRAGONN"

mizu-dragon
March 14th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Emily left the room to go and have it out with the director. I wasn't sure if not following was such a good idea, but if she said so... "Good luck!" I called as she closed the door behind her.
Jason and I were left in the room with all the scientists who were working out our problem. I didn't really know what to do, so I sat down. That one guy made it look as if this were my fault, I thought as I experienced a relapse of my past rejection. Whoa, hold on, this is no time to go out! I tried to shake off the depression I knew was coming. All the stress...
Suddenly one of the scientists who was operating a radiation detection machine jumped up. "Look here!" he yelled to all the others, and they came running. What had he found? I thought as everyone crowded around the machine. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I found myself looking straight at the data readout.

There was radiation. Radiation strong enough and widespread enough to keep any reverse transformations from completely occuring. And it was being generated.

All of Emily's people went back to their work, armed with this new information, and worked harder. But I could see they weren't getting anywhere. It was time to let the A+ student kick in.
If the radiation is being generated, it can be tracked to the source. I looked around. They don't seem to have any kind of equiptment for that. For a moment I contemplated this problem.
Then I remembered something else I had seen on the readout - the exact wavelengths of the radiation. If there was any time to test my powers to the fullest, it was now.
I concentrated hard and focused only on the wavelengths of sound, radio, and radiation around me. I searched the database of different options before my mind.

And then I found a match.

I lifted up of the ground with my powerful wings and flew slowly about, trying to find the direction of the source. I went north, south, west - and east! The radiation was strongest in the eastern part of the room! I released the wavelength for a moment and teleported myself to above the building. Then, finding the radioactivity again, I traveled along the roof, getting a stronger signal every minute.
If I found the generator, I could shut it off and enable everyone here to be saved.

Or I could die.

Gohan
March 14th, 2005, 07:17 PM
ooc:sorry.I got sick and all I can do is sleep.I'm not even eating much.I love to eat.

"...Goobye.well scientist dude type persons I can't help you.I have no clue where the heck this is going just that I want to punch the director.hard.I can stirr though.its like cooking right?I can cook!that means I can umm help make the antidote.I think..if these paw will work the same way as hands."I was thinking furiosly about the scientists sorta blaming it on Eclipse.
Now why would they do that?hmm maybe that dude is and infiltrater!?maybe not..?I thought.
ooc:Can I change back to human now?please?*begs with puppy eyes*and Tim Scoville you need to improve your posts.somewhere there is an academy.in the Other Roleplay section.

Tim Scoville
March 15th, 2005, 04:55 AM
ooc: sorry ill go away now...

mizu-dragon
March 16th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I kept flying, faster and faster, mind locked on the wavelengths I was chasing. I bore just a bit to the right, and then I saw it: the generator! It was huge, but as I approached I sensed a barrier around it being generated to keep it invisible to passers-by. I released the wavelength and focused all my energy into a Psychic attack. I broke through the barrier and managed to slip through before the hole closed again.
I stepped up to the giant machine. It looked somewhat like a humongous satillite dish, but I knew the radiation would have to be coming from an object, then multiplied and projected... I searched the machine for a source.
Finally, I spotted a metal door held fast by four screws. I inserted a claw into each in turn and unscrewed them. Then I tugged at the cover. It was rusted and bent out of shape, so it was stubborn. I cut my finger on the edge before I managed to pry it free. I cautiously peered inside.
There was an odd gray stone, not much bigger than the evolution stone, held by a single clap. I stared at it for a while, then realized - this was a modified Everstone! Normal everstones prevent evolution while the Pokmon is in contact with it; this one will prevent it forever if only once touched, I read from a warning sticker next to it.
The radiation couldn't be enough to do that, though. It probably works just like a normal one that way, keeping changes from occuring while in use as radiowaves. I'll just remove it and- I stopped. Suddenly I realized that I would never change back if I touched it. I would always be something of a winged Umbreon, a "freak" being the common term.
I thought about it for a moment, then reached again for the stone. It had to be done. I yanked it free and the machine shut off instantly.

Besides, I didn't really want to change back anyway.

Yami's Girl
March 17th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I listened to the world around me. I listened hard. Many voices were shouting. Then I found the right voice. "Ma'am." On voice said. "Many creatures are changing back." Thanks to moi. I thought. Then came the directors voice.
"That's ok. I've got something working to prevent more happening."
"Oh really?" I wondered. I calculated where the sound was coming from.
Southeast
After flying a bit a huge building loomed in front of me.
Bingo!
Stopping for a moment to build up strength I wondered.
What if she has more scientists there? I could die if she did......
I shook the thought from my head. I won't die!
I charged into the building. I had only felt the slightest twinge of pain.
"It's that Charizard freak!" The director shouted.
"That's me!" The other voice happened to be Kludd. I picked him up. "Bye!" With that I threw him out the window.
"Help!" He shouted. A small thud indicated he had landed. The director took out her cell phone. I snatched it and threw it out the window, too. "Just you and me." She trembled. "Scared?" She gulped and straightened. "Fine a fight it is."
I flew out the window. "Nyra's old cage. That's where." She nodded and ran towards it. I picked it there because if I did happen to get in trouble Eclipse or Jason would come to my rescue. I landed inside the cage. A few moments later the director appeared. I used a Flamethrower to start the battle off.
She ulled out a dagger and ran forward. And pinned me.
"You've got more than you bargained for!"

mizu-dragon
March 17th, 2005, 02:12 PM
::O.o man am i getting a workout::

I was relieved as the machine stopped rumbling, and I looked at the fate-deciding stone in my hand. I reached into a pocket in my jeans; the pocket was deep and strong. I dropped the Everstone into that pocket and zipped it shut firmly so it couldn't fall out and ruin anyone else's life. Still, it might come in handy...
I sat for a minute and looked up at the sky. The sun was shining through the clouds, and the air was a brilliant blue. I felt better as the hugeness of the sky seemed to make all my problems negligible nothings.

Then I sensed something. My eyes opened and my ears perked up. I flew away from the broken generator and towards the source. As I got closer, I picked up frantic emotions coming from a fire type. Emily's in trouble! I teleported again, to inside the building, and saw the director holding her down with a knife, ready to strike.

<NO!!!!>

I rocketed into the abandoned cage and knocked the director aside. I psychically grabbed the knife as I had before and shattered it into a scrillion shards. I concentrated with my combined power and fury and held the director in my stare. I looked at her defiantly.
"Now who has the upper hand?"

Gohan
March 17th, 2005, 04:49 PM
ooc:Yay!we've gotten into the scrillions now!So can I turn back to human?pretty pretty please with pizza and soda on top?

I twitched my ears at a somewhat familiar sound.Eclipse breaking something.too bad I wasn't breaking it.I liked breaking things.I mumbled a "see ya!" to the scientist dudes and ran out the door.I heard the noise coming from left to southnortheast.I twitched my ears again as the commotion got louder.I came into view of Emily,Eclipse and that idiot of a director.
"I don't hope I'm being rude but I'd like to break up this party!Oh wait!I do want to be rude!"I roared.I ran into help but then thought better of it."Is there anything to break?!I mean besides that stupid director dude's spine!"I shouted.

Yami's Girl
March 18th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I stood up. "Thank you, Eclipse." I summoned all my energy. I opened my mouth. There was a tiny ball of energy. The ball grew larger with each second. The Director turned her head slowly and looked at me in dismay. "N-n-not a h-hyper beam!" The energy was almost ready to be released. "You better believe it!" I said. Hovering above the cage I released the Hyper Beam. After all the energy had been disposed of. I fell to the ground, panting. That was a bit stupid..... The Hyper Beam had drained all my energy that I could barely stand.
"You dead meat!"

Colette_The_Chosen
March 19th, 2005, 07:11 AM
I watched everything, thinking all the while.

Pepples, popcorn containers, pokeballs,voices in my head, and now this! Will it ever end?

I sighed and thumped into the semi-transparent ground.
Wait! That spot!
I had noticed the white-grey button I had found in the other one. swim-fling over, I put both paws on it and pushed hard.
"DOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR!" I shreaked with pain as a water attack hit me in the face and legs. It was a rigged ball! How dare they!?!?

I slammed into the side of it, weakend from the blast. The best I did was make the ball roll a little. Or it could have been me. Or that black spider with his blacker cottonball that was clouding my vision...

mizu-dragon
March 19th, 2005, 12:11 PM
I slapped my forehead in frustration. <Not again...> I looked at the Director. <I'm getting just a little bored of ring-around-the-rosy!> I said to her. I held in captive in my psychic gaze while I once again performed Moonlight on my friend. She got up again, refreshed.
<Just think next time, okay?> I said to her, slightly exasperated but glad she was okay.
I focused on the Director and lifted her in the air. <Let's end this now.>

Gohan
March 19th, 2005, 03:03 PM
"Whoa-oah!that was so cool Emily!I think maybe we better shut down this operation right now okay?I mean before that psyco director comes up with something else.and I think I'm gonna change back to human real quick.I mean right now.if you don't mind wait up a second for me."I yelled.I had grabbed some clothes I found in a box and now I used telepathy or something like that to bring the clothes out from the hall.I also brought a bottle using the whatever-it-was power.I slipped on the loose shirt and pants."Okayyyy!!say good-bye to Jason the umbreos and hello to Jason the human dudes!I picked up the bottle and almost dropped it because of these infernal paws.I popped off the lid and drank about half.
"...geck...ugh..ahh.this tastes horrible."I muttered before I became too confused to speak.I could feel myself burning up.somewhere there was a smashing sound of the bottle I dropped.I wrapped my arms around my body and fell over on the ground.was it night?or day?night or day?ahhh burning again.is that smoke I smell?yum hamburgers....lava!lava my body its turned to lava!

Yami's Girl
March 20th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"I'll be smarter next time," I said to Eclipse. "I was just so angry." Eclipse nodded and raised the Director in the air. THAT'S IT! Why was I so stupid before?! "Eclipse!" I shouted to her flapping my wings. "I'll take her high into the sky and drop her! Sismic Toss!" I flew towards the Director, I wasn't sure if Eclipse nodded or not, grabbed her and flew into the sky.

mizu-dragon
March 22nd, 2005, 12:49 PM
Emily lifted the Director higher and higher as I held her submissive to Emily's and my power. As she looked downward, terrified, she managed to scream out. Emily spun her about, continuing the circle in the air until she let go of the Director. The human plummeted to earth and made quite a dent in the flooring.
Bruised, shaken, and probably beaten, she looked weakly at Emily and I.
"I should never have done this..." she looked down as if sorrowful.

Another lie.

"Too late," I replied coldly. My glare of hate locked on her and I ran towards her, forgetting everything but my rage as I picked her up and threw her with extreme power into the wall nearest me. I remembered my psychic powers and I lifted her in the air with little mental effort. Adrenaline rushed into my system as I threw her once again - this time, into a cage. I focused on it and bent the bars and lock and door in such a fashion that escape would be nearly impossible. The entangled cage walls trapped the Director hopelessly.
"We win!" I shouted to Emily. But something was wrong... I couldn't see for a second... then again for longer... the rage! My psychic abilities had gone awry and were being affected by it! I tried to calm down, but I felt so woozy...
Then the world turned black again... I fell to the floor and hit my head on the tile. As I somewhat instictively covered myself with my wings, I called weakly to Emily...

"Help..."

Yami's Girl
March 22nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
I was still in the air, smiling smuggly to the Director's body. I turned upon hearing a faint sound. What was that? I looked down. There lying unconscience on the floor, was Eclipse. "NOOOOO!" I shouted, flying down to her side. "Eclipse! You aren't dying are you?" I saw her slightly shake her head. Hopefully.... I started to cry. I couldn't lose my only best friend. I just couldn't! I picked her up and flew back to the lab.

When I got there I was met by a sorta hansome man. "Who are you?" I questioned. Before he could answer I laid Eclipse on a table. "Everyone! Gather 'round!" All of my friends gathered around Eclipse. "What's wrong with her?" A second later Adam said:"She's having a mental breakdown. She has used too much psychic powers. The rage she had made her powers sorta backfire. They are most likely shuting down her brain. Otherwise, if she survives, she might have severe brain damage." My eyes filled with tears and I broke down right on Eclipse. "ISn't there anything we can do?" I said between sobs. "Anything?"

"WE can try," said Adam. "We can try."

mizu-dragon
March 22nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
::now I'm grounded till APRIL!!! *very mad*::

As I lay on the table, I heard the voices around me. I could only see once in a while. I drifted in and out of consciousness...
Someone said something disturbing... "She's having a mental breakdown. She has used too much psychic powers. The rage she had made her powers sorta backfire. They are most likely shuting down her brain. Otherwise, if she survives, she might have severe brain damage."
I could feel Emily crying on top of me. My head pounded furiously...

I would fight back.

I tried to summon my powers, but much of my strength was gone... I fought mentally against the possible destruction...
"I don't want to die... I don't want to end... I want... to... live..."
Emily and the others around me... could they hear?

Then a machine I was hooked to detected my battle. Everyone knew I was fighting. Fighting for my life, love, friends... fighting...

Yami's Girl
March 22nd, 2005, 02:25 PM
I got a brillant idea. But it was risky. "Adam. Hook me up to the machine. Make sure it's connected to Eclipse."
"What do you think that will accomplise?" He asked.
"I can go in and help fight Eclipse's battle, even if I die in the process."
Adam knew it was useless to argue. I sat down in a chair next to Eclipse. Adam brought wires and connected them to my head.
"You're going straight to her brain," He said. "Don't do anything destructive."
I nodded and closed my eyes. My energy traveled through the wires into Eclipse's brain.
Here I go.
When I got there a mess of energy was flowing from side to side.
I had my work cut out for me.

mizu-dragon
March 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
I was struggling against a great power... my own power... uh... for a few moments I paid no attention to the sounds around me as I fought...
Suddenly, I felt a surge into my mind. Something had entered me! I felt the throbbing in my head cease for a moment as it was battled against, but it returned too soon, and I screamed, whether aloud or mentally I don't know.
What's going on?
I used some of my remaining energy to discover the source of my new power. As I scanned my intellect's interface, I found another sentient existence... EMILY!!! Her conscious had somehow entered me and was battling to save me! She eagerly lent me her energy as we joined, somehow in spirit, to defeat my powers gone wrong.
Masses of red energy flowed across my brain. We tackled, stomped, burned, destroyed... at each defeat of the crazy power I felt pain in my physical body, but I was happy - perhaps I would survive. If not, I would be glad I spent my last moments with my only friend.
We continued to knock aside the problem energy until it was all restored to its normal state or eliminated. I felt myself gain control of my powers and normal, healthy energy flowed back into me. I was still weak, but I opened my eyes. The scientists around me gasped.
<Emily,> I said to the presence in me,<thank you. I'm okay now. I have control. You can go. Thank you so much.>
At that, I released Emily. Her conscious left my body successfully - but not without discovering some of my most painful memories.
I looked up at Emily's body, which she inhabited once again. She was very sweaty and looked as if she was going to cry. I then noticed that I, too, was pouring sweat. I breathed heavily - but I was alive and sound of mind.
"Emily," I looked up at the best friend that had saved my life. "Thanks. I don't know what..." I took a deep breath, "...I would have done without you."
She looked at me while the scientists continued to stare, disbelieving, at the phenomenon. "We almost lost you."
"I know." I whispered as a tear went down my cheek, uncontrolled and shameless. "But now I'm back." I tried to get up, but found I was still weak in body.

In mind, I was ever grateful for my abilities, my friends, and for life.

Yami's Girl
March 23rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
I unhooked myself from the machine. "Eclipse...." I stammered. "you're ok? No brain damage?" She weakly shook her head. I was so happy, my eyes filled with tears. "I'm so happy....... you're alive." Everyone around me patted me.
"It was you who saved her," Adam said, "And she has no damage to her brain. That is truly a miracle."
All at once memories flooded to me. Memories I didn't know I had, some Eclipse's some mine, but most of all the last attck we released in her body. I smiled. We had done it. Through thick and thin. We had done it. I embraced Eclipse in a hug. "We saved you......" I whispered, "We saved you......"
"You both could have died." Adam said.

We had done what no one thought possible.

And we lived.

mizu-dragon
March 24th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Through all my weakness, Emily's power had saved me. As she enveloped me, I felt a warmth and wonderful feeling that I had never experienced before... friendship. I didn't ever want to stop.

As we let go, I sat up akwardly. It was hard to stay up, but my strength was ever returning. And I found something new within myself.
I focused on the new peace inside. For a moment, it was only me. Feeling better all the time... wait, why am I floating?
I opened my eyes again and found myself levitated inside a spherical pyschic force field. As I continued my near-meditative state, I gained a fuller grasp of my abilities and renewed myself more than a Moonlight could have. Peace, calm, and warmth flowed into me.

I opened my eyes again and released the focus, returning to the real world. I stood up and walked about, then powered my wings to fly, joyful to be whole again, and joyful to be in the world where, at last, someone really cared.

"Emily, I'm back and better than ever! What to do now?"

Yami's Girl
March 24th, 2005, 06:34 AM
"Well hold on a sec, lemme think." I turned to Adam,Mara and some of my other friends. They whispered some things to me. I nodded. I turned back to Eclipse. "The director's henchmen have most likely picked her up from the cage. They probably know where we are; they might come after us." I shifted my wings a bit. "And from what I've heard here she's close and far more deadly. But other that we can go out and release the last of the Pokemon." I walked outside the camoflauged door.
I really wish I hadn't.

There standing at the edge of the staircase stood, the Director. "
"You won't be so lucky this time," She said motioning towards the door I came out. I saw Eclipse poke her head through. The Directors motioning called out some guards.
But they wern't gaurds. They were half Growlithe.
"You didn't," I started.
"I did" She said smiling evily.
"Now for me."
With that she took an injector out and poked herself with it.
"NOOOOOO!" I shouted. I rammed into her.
Too late she already injected herself.
"Prepare to face me! As a half-human, half Dragonite."
No wonder she chose Dragonite.
That was her favorite pokemon.

mizu-dragon
March 24th, 2005, 06:58 AM
"If something can go wrong, it will," I muttered. I thought I had the Director in a tight corner, but really she had cornered us! She had kept her eye on Emily and discovered that Pokmon-human hybirds were even more dangerous than full Pok-creatures. It seemed as if she had the better hand.

But we had one card to play she didn't know about.

I rocketed to and fro with newfound speed and knocked aside the guards, but they didn't waste time in getting up again. They opened their mouths with blasts of fire, but I countered it using my new force field. It was obvious they hadn't expected my new tricks, but I was about to do something even Emily hadn't expected.
I closed my eyes and concentrated as hard as possible. Around me I could sense motion slowing. I had disabled all the guards for a radius of two miles. The Growlithe guards seemed to be frozen in time, their firey eyes burning with absolute hate of me.
I turned to the Director with Emily by my side. The Dragonite features were now very apparent. Spheres of dark energy were held in my hands/paws as I remembered what the Director must have forgotten - Dragonite's fatal weakness to ice.

<This time, it's just us. No helpers, no cheating, no second chances. We end this now and for good.>

Yami's Girl
March 24th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Thank you. I jumped a little. Did I do that? Mabye it has something to do with the psychic war? I shook my head. That doesn't matter, time to destroy her! I pointed to the Director. "Your dead meat!" I flew above her, while she was trying to get me with Dragon Breath. She couldn't get me. "Why can I not hit you!" She shouted. I used Blast Burn on her. "I've been flying around this Gosh-fosakin zoo fast enough that I can almost dodge alot of your attacks." I used Fire Spin. "You won't get off easy this time!" I landed far from her. If somehow fighting in Eclipse's body gave me powers, then mabye I have more powers then I know! I concentrated my new energy on the Director, who was kneeling on the floor. Watch this! I shouted in her mind. New found psychic powers! I released my energy in the form of a psyshock. Oh, yeah! I did my first ever psychic attck!

mizu-dragon
March 24th, 2005, 09:45 AM
I was stunned as Emily used a psychic attack - she must have rubbed against the area of my brain controlling those powers. She must have picked them up from me; the battle in my mind had gifted both of us, as if it was a test of worthiness... hmm...
I quickly refocused as the Director felt the pain of the psyshock, then my Umbreon eyes glowed a screaming red. I forefully exerted the pressure of my powers upon her, causing her to be nearly crushed.
Emily continued her attacks while I kept the Director weak and vunerable. Perhaps this time we could win and win forever, knocking her away eternally, and eliminating this evil once and for all.

Yami's Girl
March 24th, 2005, 11:17 AM
I flew up to the Director. "Had enough?" I taunted. "Too bad!" I used a Flame Wheel on her. "You're so weak now, you can't even stand! Too bad you didn't just have a normal zoo." She tried to use a Hyper Beam to hit me but it was a thin line and I dodged it. "It's too bad you came across me, really is. But that's your fault." I went up to her closer. She tried attacking but collapsed under Eclipse's psychic powers. "And here's where it ends." I focused all the psychic energy I now had on the Director. I had my eyes closed and she must've known what I was doing. Weakly she reached for my neck. SLowly she got there and by then it was too late to release my very powerful psyshock. Her grip tightened. I felt her on my neck. I tried a flamethrower but I was losing breath. "nooo....." I gasped weakly. "How could you...... do such a thing..... when you're so weak?...." She answered "I gave my self a little ability. Guts ups attck if suffering."

"Eclipse....... help me........"

mizu-dragon
March 24th, 2005, 12:13 PM
O.O Emily was in trouble! I stared cruelly at the Director and released a powerful psychic blast without blinking. She flew backwards into the wall. Keeping my emotions carefully under control, I blasted her again. I could keenly sense her weakening, and her repeated attempts to make use of her Guts ability failed. But we needed something more...

I called to an unusual friend I had made in my early days here.

<Frex! I need your help!>

I held the Director in her pain, and in moments an Eevee-Articuno appeared.
"Use your Ice powers to finish the Director!"
Frex stared a moment at the Director's new form, then he unleashed a blast of Blizzard. I gave him a high-five as the Director sagged, unconsicous.
"Thanks. Now go to Emily's lab if you want to be cured. Then escape from here!"
I waved goodbye while keeping some of my attention on the current situation.

I looked at Emily, who seemed to be feeling better. I walked over to the Director, and all I could sense was a very faint heartbeat. She was not conscious, leaving us to do as we pleased for the moment.

Yami's Girl
March 26th, 2005, 09:13 AM
I rubbed my neck. Now I know never to do that again. I got up. "I owe you my life, Eclipse. Thank you." I looked to the Director. I could hear a faint breathing. "I sorta feel sorry for her. But she deserves it." I went back to my lab. The Eevee-Articuno mix, Eclipse, called, Frex,was there. "Give him some antidote," I told Adam. He nodded and got some ready. I sat down in a chair. "I'm so tired," I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Gohan
March 26th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"Stupid..."I muttered as I picked up the director.this wasn't easy as dragonairs are quite large.the fact that my sleeves covered all of my hands made it worse.I dragged the near dead evil director down the hall to Emily's office.I was greeted by shouts of suprise when I walked in.
"What are you doing fool?!"some of the scientists yelled.they pointed a few guns at me.

mizu-dragon
March 30th, 2005, 05:54 AM
::sorry I haven't posted in so long...::

After Emily went off to her lab and Jason made off with the Director, I felt a calm as if all our troubles were over. I walked slowly down the corridor, reviving my strength with Moonlight. Everything seemed okay, but...
I stopped. My ears perked up and my eyes searched my surroundings frantically. Someone was here - that couldn't possibly be good. I heard a soft scraping noise and froze, staring intently at the direction of the sound, but I heard only my breathing. So, considering my experiences, I did the first thing that came to mind.

I held my breath. Sure enough, there was still the sound of breathing. I walked quietly as possible up to the box near the detected presence and kicked it. The cardboard container skidded away and revealed a tiny little Pok-creature that looked to be Pichu and Togetic. It was shivering.
<They probably stuck you in the petting zoo, hunh?> I asked it. The little guy looked up and nodded, but seemed confused by my appearance and psychic voice. <It's gonna be okay.> I picked up the little creature and carried it gently toward Emily's lab. It tried to flap its tiny wings but was very weak.
<Can you talk?> I asked it.
In response, it nodded and said, "Mm-hm." in a tiny voice.
<What's your name?>
"My name is Kim."
<Well, Kim, I'm gonna take you over to my friend's lab and we'll get you back to normal, okay?>
"Hmm... why aren't you 'normal', then?"
I looked down at the small face and pondered over the question asked in complete innocence. Then I reached into my pocket and pulled out the tainted Everstone.
"It's just an Everstone. Why would that change everything?" she asked as she reached for it.
I yanked it away and returned it to my pocket. <You touch that stone and no antidote will ever work on you. Ever. It was being used to broadcast a radiation to prevent the antidote from working, and I pulled it out. This Everstone, once touched, allows no change at any point, unlike a normal Everstone. This, my friend, is the Everstone of eternity. That's why I haven't changed back. I can't.>
"You did that for all of us?"
<Yeah.>

I opened the door to the lab. There seemed to be some kind of commotion going on inside. I ran in and saw Emily asleep in a chair. I put Kim on a table and sat down next to Emily. I touched her with my psychic ability, trying to see if she was alright.

Yami's Girl
March 31st, 2005, 02:54 PM
I was dreaming a wonderful dream. Nothing had ever bothered me and nothing would. At least in my dream. I was running around playing with my friends. In my dream I wasn't too old. Then a picture of Eclipse appeared. Eclipse? In my dream? I awoke with a start.
<What's wrong?> I asked. She pointed to the little creature. I nodded and picked up some antidote.
<Wanna be normal again?> The little creature nodded. I gave her the antidote.

::I got rper's block::

mizu-dragon
March 31st, 2005, 03:06 PM
::again? oh well ^_^::

After Emily injected the antidote, Kim began to quickly revert back to her human form. Halfway through the transformation I remembered she wouldn't have any clothes so I went and fetched some from the closet from before. Upon my return, she slipped into the clothes and whispered her thanks, then she fled the area and probably went wherever she called home.
I looked at Emily. "I'm sorry for waking you up. I hadn't meant to. Are you alright?"

Yami's Girl
March 31st, 2005, 07:06 PM
::Again.::

I turned to Eclipse and sighed. "I'm ok," I said. I say the Everstone stick out from Eclipse's pocket. "Well, hopefully you like yourself like that." I said. I shook my head and headed over to Jason. "I'll take that," I said, grabbing the director. I put her on a table. "Should we help her?" I asked.

I gotta go, hence the bad post.

mizu-dragon
April 1st, 2005, 07:10 AM
I shoved the Everstone deeper into my pocket. You never know, I thought to myself, it might come in handy later.
After Emily put the Director on the table, I responded to her question. <I have an idea. I say we keep her alive, but give her one of those memory-loss injections she gave Nyra. Then she'll forget all about creating this hellish zoo. All we have to do from there is drop her off somewhere to wake up and start her life over again. Maybe that way we'll eradicate the roots of the evil that generated this place.>
I left the room to go after the memory-loss injection. The zoo was mostly empty and quiet. Signs of struggle were about but it seemed that the majority of the Pok-creatures had successfully assumed their original forms, gathered the things that had been taken from them, and returned to whatever was left of their life.
I popped in the storage closet and sure enough, the box was nearly empty. Just a pair of jeans and a firey-colored headband were left. I snickered to myself as I thought about the person who wanted to leave so bad that they left their pants behind.
Reaching into the box, I picked up the clothes. Emily might like these. Then I closed the door and vented whatever was left of my frustration upon it with a Shadow Ball. It crumpled slowly like a wadded piece of paper as I walked away.

I finally came across the Director's laboratory. I stuck my head in and noticed that the room was a mess. Injectors were on the floor, vats of injections had been spilt, and a Growlithe guard lay in the back breathing heavily. Not wanting to get involved, I stole in quietly, swiped a memory loss injection, and fled the scene, flying back to Emily's lab.

Yami's Girl
April 2nd, 2005, 11:07 AM
I sat down in a chair, relaxing a bit. "What a day..." I muttered. Adam came up to me.
"Emily, we have a problem."
"Great. Now?"
"Now. Somehow the Director must have made all the staff her half-poke freaks," he nodded to me. "Not like you of course."
"This is a problem why?"
"Because, most of them were given obediance shots and are enraged that thier master is almost dead."
"So thy're going to come rampage the zoo and move on to the city?"
Adam gulped. "Yes."
Great! I thought. Just great!
Suddenly Eclipse came in and landed in front of me. I looked at what she was holding in her mouth. "Clothes! For me? I was getting a bit bored of this lab coat and pants anyway." I took the clothes from her. "Adam, tell her the story," He nodded and I ran to a bathroom to change.
I came out of the bathroom, my orangish skin glistening. I had the band around my head and the jeans on. My Charizard claws reflected the light. "Thought I'd wash up a bit," I said. "C'Mon Eclipse! Let's save the city!"

mizu-dragon
April 2nd, 2005, 11:16 AM
::my mouth? oh 'cause my paws were full::

I handed the injectors of memory loss treatments to Adam and brushed off my fur and Emily and I flew out of the building. She was shiny and clean and I felt kinda messy for having been in so many scraps. Off we went, however.
Emily flew close to the ground while I powered higher. I was able to see the guards and staff making their way toward the city, raging like a Gyarados might if it was attacked while sleeping. One was clearly the leader, however. I projected the image to Emily mentally, then swiftly shot ahead for a closer look.
All of the hybirds had their lab coats on. They must have their name badges on, too! I flew down silently, looking for an answer to this problem.

Yami's Girl
April 4th, 2005, 01:45 PM
::Sorry I was kinda grounded.::

I flew around and around the group of hybrids. Most of them had angry looks in their eyes and were using their pokemon crys. I flew over to the front of the group. There was a leader. Must be a CEO or somethin'. I thought. He had his back turned so I headed to the front door, and lighted down right there. Eclipse! I said in thought-speak. We should block the front entrance so they can't go by! I could see her high above the crowd. She started to fly lower. "Hey! Idiots!" I shouted. The Ceo turned. "Yeah you! Want to go past? Try it!"

mizu-dragon
April 4th, 2005, 04:05 PM
::that's okay it happens to me all the time::

I flew closer and closer to the leader; never so close for him to jump and attack me, however. Despite the situation I kind of laughed. I always thought it was funny when someone got called an idiot. Unfortunately, the CEO didn't think it was funny.
He snarled and leapt in the air, but he was just short of me. I quickly powered and fired a Shadow Ball at him. A yelp cut through the air as he shot toward the ground. Impact occured in seconds, but somehow, though he was broken and beaten, he got up. A growl of his Pok-name was enough to get the whole crowd after me.

My face literally looked like the popular emoticon "O.O" as I shot Shadow Balls and knocked my opponents with Faint Attack. After I while I stopped - why do singles when I could attack all of them at once? I packed as much power as possible into a Psychic that swept over the pack like a tsunami over little stick huts. Though in pain, these Pok-creatures acted much like Rhydon, with their one-track minds not changing course until the goal was achieved or they were defeated. Struggling, most got up and continued the charge toward the city.
Again I swept over them with Psychic. This time, something ticked. They turned and charged at me.

I guess I had established myself as an obstacle.

Fighting off the pack, firing my three offense attacks at them, I had achieved one thing: They were no longer headed toward the city.

Yami's Girl
April 6th, 2005, 01:44 PM
A few creatures attacked me. I I blasted them away with a mix of Flamethrower and Psyshock. Two persistant ones kept on attacking. I dodged them. After I blasted them a few more times, I saw Eclipse in trouble.
I flew up above the group. I used Fire Blast and Psybeam. Boo-yah! I thought. Then I used a move on Eclipse that she commenly used on me, Moonlight. I gave her more power to fight on. I used my moves again, wipping out the mass of creatures attacking her. I flew closer to the group. I slashed at thier heads. When I cleared a path I landed near Eclipse.
You didn't think I'd leave you to fight for yourself, did you? I said in thought-speak. I blasted more creatures with psybeam. These pokemon were crazy! We're in this together.

mizu-dragon
April 6th, 2005, 01:58 PM
<How were you able to use Moonlight? That's a Dark-exclusive move! ...must have had something to do with that energy battle.>
We stood on a clear patch of ground, surrounded by a tight circle of Pok-creatures that seemed to extend forever.
<Oh god. We are so dead.>
All at once the pack closed in even more. If the creatures had been walls we would have suffocated within seconds. But I had an idea.
<Emily! Try to do the levitation sphere I did back in the lab!> I pyschically told my friend as I went into a meditative state, levitating in a dark orb of energy. As Emily looked on, wondering just what I was doing, I collected energy from my surroundings. Quietly... motionlessly...

All at once I broke the sphere and unleashed a powerful blast of energy. Many of the Pok-creatures were knocked down, and quite a few were knocked out. But some still pushed on...what to do?
We somehow were closer to the city than before. From a distance, shouts could be heard. I turned for a second while Emily kept her eyes on our attackers. Multitudes of people were looking out windows, screaming, and fleeing the city in the direction opposite us. But a few approached confidently. As I projected the image to Emily, she felt somewhat worried, but I knew what was going on.

The most powerful trainers in the city were coming to help. Except they had no idea what was going on. What would they think when they saw a human-like winged Umbreon and a Charizard-person?

Gohan
April 17th, 2005, 06:32 AM
ooc:okay I'm back and very ready except for writers block.

Whoa...!I thought.I had just gotten the strangest feeling.that Eclipse and Emily were in trouble.I was ransacking the labs and storage closets for my pokemon I had when I came as a human to this zoo.
"Gotta hurry, gotta hurry!haven't checked the bathrooms yet!better do so!"I said to myself.I ran into a bathroom and quickly dispensed of the idea.if they were going to hide pokemon they would hide them in a better gaurded bathroom.
up three flights of stairs to the left and straight into a gaurd.this one had been left to gaurd the pokemon and had been lucky enough not to battle,I mused.I landed a punch to his gut before he could react.he fell to the floor groaning.I kicked him like a little child would until he stopped moving.
"I must've gotten stronger from the whole potemon thing."I muttered.into the bathroom I began feeling along the walls for an indent.sure enough near the back of the room I found one.I found it hard to open but I managed.as the section of the wall fell to the floor I glimpsed boxes piled high with pokeballs.I looked around one of the front ones when I got in and found my pokemon, inside their pokeballs of course.my belt,bag, and gloves were also in there.
A few minutes later I was running toward the herd of pokecreatures,Eclipse,Emily and the city.The creatures noticed me once I got close enough but took no interest.
"... Dragonite!!come out and we'll teach these guys a lesson!"I yelled, throwing up a pokeball.Dragonite appeared and stood lightly awaiting commands.

Dragon-Chan
April 17th, 2005, 08:14 AM
I was standing in a nearby stall. I had been all day, ever since i'd learned Sky Uppercut and escaped from the cage. I could have gone out on the street, but I was too afraid to show my Blaziken face.

mizu-dragon
April 17th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Jason's arrival was surprising, espesically as he had his Pokmon.
<Where in the world were they hidden?> I inquired. <The bathroom?!?> My attention quickly refocused when one of the city trainers flung out a Pokball. From it emerged a Metagross, large and loud, ready to wipe away any opponent.
"Metagross, battle the weird Pokmon!" yelled its trainer. The Pokmon began to swing one of its massive legs like a baseball bat, knocking away Pok-creatures left and right, as the other trainers sent out their prize Pokmon too.
<LOOK OUT!> I pulled Emily down as the leg swung near our heads, just missing my ear. Jason ran forward with Dragonite, trying to help us. I was scared - what were those trainers thinking? And how in the world would we get out of this mess??

::sorry, it's short, but i need more imput from Emily::

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
April 17th, 2005, 02:49 PM
((May I join in?))

Human Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru (Crys)

Pokemon Name: Espeonias

Deparment she's in: Psychic

Ex. Number: 12302

Pokemon DNA: Latias and Espeon DNA

Habitat: It is merely a grassy area, with about a few trees, an artifical mountain, a cold lake, all types of flowers, and it is a warm climate.

Lives with: None

Is next to: None

Personality: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

Physical Description: At 4'10", Crys is rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire and traces of hazel. Her thin layer of fur is silvery-white in color. Has large Espeon ears on top of her head, an Espeon tail, a pair of silver Latias wings on her back, and a small, round, icy blue jewel in the middle of her forehead.

((Is it not too late in the plot to join?))

Dragon-Chan
April 17th, 2005, 08:07 PM
I had hid in the bathroom all day, but when I heard fighting outside I kicked down the wall (yes, kicked)and ran outside, accidentally sending a half-pokemon sailing over the lab.

Gohan
April 18th, 2005, 03:58 PM
ooc:who needs input?!okay yeah I've done that alot too.

"YO!!!idiots!don't attack the umbreon ish thing that I can't remember or the half charizard people.Emily Eclipse get over here to show them who you are!"I yelled above the din.I told Dragonite to attack the minions with hyper beam.I looked around to see if Emily and Eclipse were all right after the near miss.just before it happened I swung my head around.a creature was rushing at me.I tried to scramble away but I was too slow.the growlithe, rhydon, and human mix headbutted me in the gut.hard.I went flying.
K-THUNK!
I hit the ground about ten feet away.the mix came up and started to pummel me.
"OWWW!!!Arcainine!!get this phyco off me!!"I yelled while I pressed the button on my pokeball to release Arcainine.

mizu-dragon
April 18th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Emily left the crowd at Jason's call, but I was busy warding off the enemy, which had begun to attack me again. I flew up an flung them off, slamming them into the ground, freed of the nuisance. I began to fly towards my friends when I heard a shout behind me.
"Master Ball, go!"

I knew I was in for it.

I tore off at the speed of lightning, trying to get out of the ball's range, but they don't call it a Master Ball for nothing. I was engulfed in the red light and translated into data bits as I was forcefully caught in the ball. Inside, I fluttered about like a trapped bird, looking for a way out, any way at all. But I couldn't release myself from the inside.
I slumped down in my new environment. <Oh, fun.>

Gohan
April 18th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Arcainine barreled into the freak's side and got him off of me.I looked up to see Eclipse being engulfed inside of a master ball.I looked for the source of the problem and saw a green haired kid jumping up and down as the ball returned to him.I stealthily made my way over to him.by stealthily I mean yelling my head off and flapping my arms around while I ran over to him.
"YOU IDIOT!!TO THINK WALLY WOULD BE SO HEARTLESS AS TO DO THIS!!WAIT...YOU ARE HEARTLESS!!"I yelled as I rammed into his side.we fell down to the ground in a tangled mass of fighting.I managed to pin him to the ground and gestured at the master ball with my head.
"Let Eclipse go..now!she was a human until the mad director of this park turned her into a freak."I explained in my forceful way.
"HOLY CRAP!!!I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT EMILY!!"I yelled suddenly.Ilet Wallyup and muttered to him, "let her go or else."

mizu-dragon
April 19th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I covered my ears as Jason screamed nearby, probably at my captor. I rammed against the button again, but found escape impossible. Sitting down, I went over Pokball structure in my mind. Who knew that class would come in handy? There had to be a weakness... a way out...
Then it occurred to me. For a normal person/Pokmon, it would be impossible. But for me...

It might just work.

Concentrating like never before, I focused my sight on the main electronic component of the Pokball. I built up my available power... building... biding... waiting... NOW! I flung every ounce of power I had at the main chip and shattered the system. The Pokball went dark inside and the escape-blocking mechanism fell. I slammed the button with the speed of insanity and shot out of the ball, to the shock of the trainer.
He looked at me, scared. And he had every right to be scared.

I was MAD.

Marina
April 20th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Human Name:Marina
Pokemon Name:Kyo-don
Deparment:Unknown
Ex. Number:00001
Pokemon DNA:Kyogre, Groundon
Habitat:Usual likes to live in the water, but the feeling is mutual towards the ground, so migration is expected, though the human presence inside this cross-breeded vessel makes it stay anywhere.
Lives with:No One
Is next to:No One
Wants someone to live with them:Not really, but it might help her out of being quiet.
Personality:Wise in her own way, but silent, rarely ever speaking, and even then, human speech as left her, and she knows it, which is partially why she keeps quiet.
Physical Description:With the combination of two legendary monsters, this girl somehow retained her ability to walk on two feet. Long hair reaching down to her waist had long since turned dark blue, with black lines etched straight down to the tip, like a huge fin, while her face was still human-like, with pale blue eyes, and a black line running down from each eye down across her cheeks. Around her chestal area, all the way to her back, is red, rock-hard skin, with two neat parellel white lines running down her chest, ending abruptly at the top of her stomach, which continued in the blue features, much like the fin, until it got to her thighs, which continued as the hardened red skin, with small clawed feet, her hands in a similar matter. What made her truly unique was the two small fins on her back, arranged like angels wings, however small, they resembled Kyogre's fins in his real form.

(Is this okay? :3)

Dragon-Chan
April 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
A Poke-human working for the lab went sailing over my head as I kicked it into the sky. I barged through the crowd ahead, using Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick on any Poke-human who got in my way. Soon most of them were sprawled on the ground with black eyes or at least five bruises.

Colette_The_Chosen
April 22nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
::#1~SORRY! My compy's moden failed during a power surge...::

::#2~Marina, jhgghyu, sorry, but we are so far into this that joining right now wouldn't be a good idea. Sorry!::

I gave a gentle sigh, rolling over. Suddenly, something that felt like a freight train slammed into me, mentaly. Churning these thoughts over, I stood shakily and tried to make mental contac with the..the...thing that had been in my head earlier.

You! The thing that was in my head earlier! LET ME OUT!

I screeched in a bird-like way, sending those words, along with a rolled-up ball of emotion and several pictures of me, standing outside the pokeball, setting them all on fire, fleeing, or using air or dark attacks on them. And, subconciosly, my body's infromation that I had the non-talk shot and that chemicly made it impossible for me to change back.

mizu-dragon
April 22nd, 2005, 02:11 PM
I turned away from the kid who was about to get pummeled. Something... someone...

LET ME OUT!

I had heard it that time. It was a weak mental cry, probably as far back as the lab. I looked at the kid, swiped his fried Masterball, and broke it into two pieces.
<Listen, kid. I don't have time for this. I have got people to help, scrillions of enemies to defeat, and friends to save. You're not helping. Go on your way.>
I shoved the broken pieces into his hands and made off. He stared in shock for a moment at me, the creature that had spoken inside his mind, and then fled. As I flew off, I shouted to Emily.
"Nyra needs help! I'll be back!"
Powering in the direction of the lab, my wings shot back and forth, up and down. I listened to the rythm of their beat as I scanned the area in front of me for a sentient, thought-forming creature. I lighted upon the ground right outside the door of the half-destroyed laboratory, then walked right in.
Keeping focus on the source of the cry, I made my way through the building and found Nyra's Pokball. I let her out, but held her back from going anywhere.
"Hold still for a minute."
The Pok-creature struggling, I opened her mouth and peered inside. She looked at me as if to ask, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU NUT?" I told her upon releasing her jaws that had been threatening to snap shut on me.
"Look, I can restore your voice if you want. Your voicebox is still there, but the chemical of the injection blocks its use. I can clear the chemical with my psychic powers if you want. What do you think?"

Gohan
April 23rd, 2005, 08:46 AM
I was slammed into a nearby wall by another creature.as soon as I called Arcanine was there sending the person flying.I had a brilliant idea and jumped on his back.he raced through the crowd to one of the trainers.
"Guys don't try to get the charizard mix.don't get the umbreon one either.see that charizard over there?thats Emily don't get her.you'll see Eclipse when she comes out of th building."I said quickly.he looked at me strangely but nodded.I decided to let out all the stops and threw my other pokeballs into the air.
"Sentret!Jolteon!Poliwhirl!Aipom!Go!Don't kill 'em just make 'em faint!"I yelled as the pokeballs popped open to reveal the rest of my pokemon.I looked back at the trainer.
"That goes for you too dudes!Do not kill Them!Or I will hurt you!"

Colette_The_Chosen
April 24th, 2005, 03:02 PM
I glared at the Umbri-thing. What was she talking about? And who did she think she was?! I lunged at her, launching a quick swift at her. After I succseeded in missing, my momentum carried me into the wall, which I slammed into, then slipped off of and weakly flapped my wings.

mizu-dragon
April 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I slapped my forehead. Look, next time you think it might be a stupid idea, it's a stupid idea, I thought to myself. It was obvious that Nyra had no idea who was good and who was bad, who was trying to help and who wanted to hurt.

So I took the safe way.

I recalled her to the ball, then used my Psychic powers on it. I could feel the almost-poisonous chemicals clearing from her. But, since she didn't trust me, I kept her in the ball, even though she didn't like it.

There had to be some way to restore her memory and human form...

Yami's Girl
May 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
:;Sorry I haven't been on. School hurts ya::

I had seen Eclipse leave the scene. I felt Nyra call, but as much as I wanted Poke-creatures were crushing down on me. I used a reflect attack and Reflected some damage, but a series of creatures kept attacking and my little forcefield soon fell. I flew into the air. Some of the creatures that had wings followed while others stayed on the ground and fired long range attacks. I used psyshock on the air beasts. Most fell instantly while others weakened tried flying the they fell too. I looked to the crowd of Pokemon.
Do you need more demonstration or shall I give it to you the hard way? More attacks came which I dodged.
"I take it you want more!!!"
I used one psychic attack after another. Wave after wave of creatures fell. By the fiftieth attack most were gone and were either dead or had retreated.
I floated down onto the street. More creatures were coming in the distance. I panted hard. I had some time, not alot. I used recover. Hopfully Eclipse comes back.I thought.
"Jas! I need you to come over here! Get ready for a hot battle!"

Gohan
May 1st, 2005, 03:43 PM
ooc: Jas again huh pynpfan?

"Cool! Okay come on over here Dragonite! Time to change rides! "I yelled. Dragonite flew up next to Arcanine and I jumped onto her. She flew up next to Emily and started fighting when I told her to.
"Hyper Beam! Hyper Beam! Hyper Beam! Give them a barrage of Hyper Beams and don't let up until you take down at least fifty! Or until you run out of energy, then you can just hover!"

Yami's Girl
May 1st, 2005, 03:51 PM
::I took a vow. Don't think it's anything personal::
Eclipse could be seen in the distance too. I called to her. There's a bunch of creatures behind you. Can you take out some of them before they get here? I used a Flamethrower-Psyshock mix. Most creatures fell. Persistant ones kept coming. I used Psybeam on the rest. The second wave of creatures were coming. Eclipse could be seen attcking some of them.
I hope this ends soon.

Colette_The_Chosen
May 1st, 2005, 04:02 PM
I sighed.

Great. Another pokeball. Faaaan-Tastic!

I sighed, throwing down all defences around my mind and flopping down.

OOC: Sorry, shortish post, I gotta go!

mizu-dragon
May 2nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
With Nyra in my pocket and Emily calling, I emerged from the lab to be greeted by a thousand snarls. I immediately put up my energy sphere, but this time released the energy in a gigantic blast that knocked away some of the opponents. I sighed as many got back up.

This was getting real old, real fast.

A surge of adrenaline set me off. Right! Left! Right! Left! Kick! Punch! Psychic Blast! On and on I swung at my opponents like a raged heroine in a video game.

I just hoped it wouldn't last much longer.

::got to go, Emerald's here!!::

Gohan
May 3rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
ooc:you got Emerald?!

I had a sudden brainsurge of ideas. This was an unusual event because it just might help us out.
"Sudden idea! Emily, Eclipse think you could put a forceield over the town and other areas they could damage or hurt people in. If I can divert the antidote into a gas substance maybe we can change them back! If I manage to get it to work they should turn back to normal and the normals should be garunteed to never be turned into one of these again! Emily if you want to stay like that touch Eclipse's everstone! Now! "I yelled to them as Dragonite zoomed towards the lab. "Dragonite I'm gonna walk! They need you back at the fight!" She dropped me off about halfway to the zoo and turned around to fight some more.

mizu-dragon
May 4th, 2005, 02:09 PM
::yeah, I did, and it ROCKS!!!!::

Jason's idea was actually a good one, but I decided to play it slightly differently than he had suggested. I began to levitate in a meditation position, and soon all the Pok-creatures found themselves trapped behind psychic walls.
Opening one eye to view my victory, I shouted "WHOO! It worked!" Then I returned my full concentration to the matter at hand, but I was able to sense the actions and feelings of those around me, as well as hear them.
One of the trainers who had recently arrived on the scene spotted Emily. He headed toward her slowly and quietly. Remembering my recent capture, I shouted to her mentally.

<Someone's coming towards you! Assess the situation!>

And there I was, floating and keeping our opponents captive, wondering what would happen next.

Gohan
May 4th, 2005, 03:55 PM
ooc: Really? It sounds sooo COOL!

I heard Eclipse's warning to Emily in my mind and yelled back to Aipom.
"AIPOM! STOP THAT GUY FROM GETING EMILY!!! DO THE FUNKY!!!" I yelled. I'm sure Aipom heard me because he gets hyper when he hears me say use the 'funky'. The funky is a move we made up because of Aipom's personality.
F - Freakin'
U - Unsurviveable
N - Nonsense
K - Killin'
Y - You
Aipom heard this and hopped over to the trainer and went pshyco on him.

mizu-dragon
May 5th, 2005, 02:28 PM
::the beginning is a bit slow, and the Battle Factory is ticking me off, but the rest rules the world of games! ^_^ I luv the Battle Palace::

Hearing a commotion, I looked behind me while keeping the Pok-creatures in check to see an Aipom. But not just any Aipom. A pyscho Aipom.
With a crazy grin it hopped onto the trainer who had been approaching Emily and began to swarm all over him, doing every last thing in the book (and then some) to tick him off and possibly scare him.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The trainer screamed and ran with the Aipom still on him. He sped around and around in a circle but Aipom continued to hang on, relentless in his insanely funny attack.
Watching the scene I burst into laughter and fell on the ground cracking up. The psychic barrier broke that was holding back the Pok-creatures, and they began to advance toward me. Suddenly I realized what had happened and reformed the force field. Still, I couldn't help but laugh as I kept our opposition in check and surveyed the crazy scene.

Yami's Girl
May 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I turned around and saw Aipom attacking the trainer. I flew over and lifted him off.
"Easy there," I said. I glared at the trainer.
"Trying to capture your savior huh?" The trainer shook and collapsed. Aipom wriggled out of my hands and went towards Jason.
"Now what to do with you... Ah! Mabye I should throw you to the Poke-creatures? Or trap you in an underground burrow?"
The trainer stammered,"I only w-w-wanted a st-trong p-p-pokemon." I snorted. "Too bad. I'm here to save you got that?! Be off before I decide to kill you or something. The trainer hurried and stood then ran off.
I noticed Eclipse holding back the creatures.
I'll help. I said and started making a second forcefield.

Gohan
May 5th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Aipom jumped on my shoulder and I grinned. Another great day for the Aipom. I reached the factory and took a left down the hall. I was going to Emily's secret lab. I skidded around another left and stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the pokemophos that were blocking my way.
"Outta the way suckers!" I yelled as I charged at them. There were four in all and I kicked one in the gut while another came at me. I slammed this one into the wall and another one onto the floor. Aipom just sat on my shoulder looking amused.
"I knew that I got stronger from that potemon pokemorpho adventure," I muttered as I ran down the hall. A minute later I slammed the door to Emily's secret place.

Yami's Girl
May 6th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I cocked my hornish-ears. I picked up something nearby.
Boom! I fell backwards. My flame headband, drenched with sweat, fell off. My forcefield fell. I quickly put on my band and saw a Delibird-cross in the air. It had other wings and was throwing Presents. I quickly disposed of it and looked for Jason.
Not there.
Great...I thought. Now I'll have to save him too! I thought that, most likely, he went to my lab. I flew that way.
I'll be back! I said in thought-speech.
When at my lab I saw a wall torn down. I looked inside and saw Jason fighting something. I put a forcefield around Jason and ran inside. To my surprise he was fighting poke-creatures.
Alone!
I took out the creatures.
"What do you think your doing?!"

Gohan
May 6th, 2005, 04:09 PM
" Havin' a bit of fun is all, " I panted. I was swaeting but not as much as I would have before this whole adventure.
" Leave because I've got buisness with the antidote peoples and you need to help with the forcefield outside, " I said as I walked over. She dropped the forcefield.

mizu-dragon
May 7th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Jason and Emily had run inside the lab. I wanted to join them, because they might need help, but what to do with all the Pok-creatures?
Hmm...
Without a thought I blasted the entire bundle in the force field, finally knocking out every last one.
I took off toward the lab, gliding on an updraft of air. My hat blew off but I quickly whipped around and caught it before it went anywhere. As I turned around to continue my flight, I saw something I really didn't want to see.
A crowd of powerful-looking trainers was approaching the lab. I psychically read their thoughts and discovered that they had followed the boy who had tried to put me into a Master Ball. He hadn't fled at all.
He had gone to find his friends.

Yami's Girl
May 7th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I rolled my eyes. Whatever. I said in thought-speech. I flew out the opening in the wall and saw Eclipse and waved. "Hey look at that!" I heard a voice say. I looked down and there was a group of trainers pointing at me.
Crap. I flew speedily away and the trainers followed. Jason! Get out!
I banked and encircled them in a ring of fire.
That should keep them busy. I hope...

mizu-dragon
May 8th, 2005, 09:12 AM
As Emily attempted to ward off our new problem, I banked downward and flew through the lab. I had to be sure that there were no Pok-creatures left inside before the place was flooded with either a hundred screaming trainers or Emily's and my psychic power. Left, right, up, down; there was no sign of life left in the building, so I blasted through the roof and gave the A-OK to Emily.
<You can let them go in if you want. Jason's out and there's nobody else inside.>
Just then the Master Ball kid ran towards me. I was too high in the sky for him to do anything, but he shouted to his companions, "There it is! Get it!"
A cry went up from the crowd as they begun chucking stuff at me. With my power, however, I sent it all raining back down on them.
<Can this day get any worse?>

Yami's Girl
May 8th, 2005, 03:12 PM
I breathed an Ember on a crowd member.
"Yowch!" He shouted jumping up. He turned and looked at me. I put on an evil smile. He shook a fist at me. I stuck out my toungue. That got him mad. "Hey guys! It's that psychic Charizard thing!" Everyone turned and looked. I put on a haughty look. I flew over to the lab opening and landed.
Hey geekazoids! Over here! The crowd looked shocked that I could speak in thier heads, but nonetheless charged at me. I waited till they were almost on top of me I hovered and they ran into the lab.
I quickly landed and took a large slab of metal and, with my fire, melted it in place. The crowd tried getting out but I only heard shouts of pain.
Eclipse! Let's go before they find a way to get out! And with that I shot through the air.

Gohan
May 10th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Oh crap not again, I thought as Emily sealed them inside. A few minutes or seconds later they got out of the second entrance that side. I told Aipom to scram so he ran off to freak out someone else.
"Underwood! Wally Underwood! Get over here you punk!" I yelled ferousisly. Wally stepped forward. I slowly walked up. I started to run and when I got to him I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could. Which was really hard. He flew back into the mass of trainers and some where knocked over.

ooc: Think... think Gohan punching you in the stomach.

Yami's Girl
May 10th, 2005, 04:56 PM
::Not pleasent::
I flew leading some of the trainers to try and get me. I looked back and saw Jason get in a fight with some other trainers. I turned my whole body around and flew as fast as I could back to him. I Embered some of the nearby trainers and picked Jason up by the shirt collar.
I shook my head. That wasn't the smartest thing to do, I said in thought-speech. I know they couldn't kill you or anything, but still! You have some nerve! With that I flung him on my back and let him cling there until I found Eclipse.

Gohan
May 10th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"I know it wasn't very smart, " I admitted. I was clinging to her back as she fleww at breakneck speed or whatever.
"Well this is my stop, " I said cheerily and stood up. I jumped off and I was on the ground in a few seconds. I ran toward the trainers who were surounding Wally.
"Heh. H-heh. Having your little pokemorph girlfriend save you every time you get into danger huh Jasey boy? " Wally asked. He caught my rage which he was trying to do.
"You friggin vile little scummy bilge rat! I'm gonna pund ya! " I yelled at him. I advanced on him and as I was getting to him he snapped his fingers. Three older boys grabbed me from behind. I struggled to break free from them so I could get Underwood. He had regained his composure.

ooc: Don't pound me pynpfan.

Yami's Girl
May 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
::So you don't want me to save you now? Ok..... XD::
I flew off with a new anger. Jason! Be careful?! Never! I'm always there saving his butt! I shook my head in disgust. Some saver of the city! I just noticed that he had jumped off my back. I slapped my head. Great! But I was going too fast and ran into a flying poke-creature. It was the CEO creature! The part Skarmory and part Dragonite after his beloved boss. He screamed in rage and slapped me with his steel wing. I dodged swiftly and his claws. I flamed his wings and threw him to the ground. Mabye for once I'll need Jasons help.

Gohan
May 12th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I heard a huge SLAM! It was coming from behind me. I swivelled my head around so quickly I heard my neck snap. Just a quick pop though.
Emily! I thought.
"Oh, your stupid poke-girlfriend again? " Wally said smugly, following my gaze.

mizu-dragon
May 13th, 2005, 01:28 PM
::sorry for the absence::

After Emily sealed the building I flew off a little ways, catching my breath. How much stuff could someone, even a winged Umbreon-creature, do in one day? From behind and below me I heard a BANG of metal as the trainers flooded out the side entrance.
Suddenly, I sensed a presence nearby that was neither familiar nor friendly. I cloaked myself and watched as the CEO Pok-creature came into view and sped by. From where I was levitated/hovering I could make out Emily.

The CEO was making a beeline for her.

Kicking into gear, I shed the cloak and rocketed off after him, making no sound. However, for all my stealth he was faster, and slammed into Emily, who didn't seem to be watching where she was going. She sent him spiraling downward with a stream of fire as Wally could be heard taunting Jason below.

Now if there's one thing besides frizzy hair and little annoying noises I can't stand, it's people being made fun of for a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" that isn't really one. And sick as I was of this whole mess, I shot downward. Emily seemed to need help, but she was thinking of Jason, so that left me time to have a little fun.
I rapidly landed beside Jason, mentally telling him <Emily wants you> so as not to embarrass him. Then I faced Wally.

<Something the matter, punk?> I held my hands in front of me. <Need me to smash another Master Ball?>

::XD my attitude level is going up::

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 07:15 AM
ooc: Mine too. You are getting into this RP aren't you.

"Okay. See ya in a dark alleyway when ya least expect it Wally!" I yelled.I turned around and ran off towards Emily. I came up besides her.
"ARCANINE!!!" I roared.

Yami's Girl
May 14th, 2005, 12:09 PM
I pushed myself up. I clutched my head. "Oww..." I shook my head and stood, A little woozy. Thanks, Eclipse. And you too Jase. Ya know for caring. I rolled my eyes. Don't take it as a relationship though. I flew over to Eclipse. Wanna have some fun? I saw a faint nod. I gave the crowd a piercing glare. Come and get me!
::Sorry for the lame post. I uh... am busy drooling over Yami-Yugi. *dreamy look* But don't get me wrong, Charizard still rox!::